Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    1712
    Type
    AWM

    Did women kill chivalry?



    Yes, women want their cake and to eat it too.

    I love that this was on Fox News. I also love the comments. By the comments, you'd swear this was posted on some MGTOW forum. The times, they are a changin.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    8544
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    The last line 'I couldn't agree more'. Just shows you how two cunts from two differing political spectrums always end up in agreement.

    Traditionalism, liberalism, whatever it is, as long as the goodies are being sent to woman's way; it's all good from where they are standing.

    Well, I can tell you that personally, I don't open doors for women. I think it's a degrading thing to do, and I despise men who do it. I also don't do any heavy lifting for women. They can break their backs, all good.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    253
    Reputation
    1410
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Well, ladies, you have to quit trying to be men.
    You've chased us away long enough, in fact so long, a bunch of us aren't coming back.
    Sorry, but we don't see you any more.....
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    828
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Considering that feminism is willing to snuff out all the femininity of every single woman on Earth, damn right women killed chivalry. Plus Alpha Female? What kinda fuckshit is that, most men, well most SANE men don't want an "Alpha Female" because there's no room for a relationship for two doms. Someone has to be the sub and sadly for us, men this generation have become more willing to become the cuck subservients for women and you have broads wanting to play the role of a man.

    Plus that black woman's mindset is the reason why the black family household has been in the single mother strugglehold for 4, soon to be 5 decades. They tend to be competitors to their men when they should be companions.

  5. #5

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    All women get the same offer from me: You may have chivalry, or equality... NOT both.

    I have presented to many different women that I know the choice between chivalry and equality. I have asked this of all different types of women, from all different backgrounds, ages, education etc.

    I have NEVER ONCE gotten a straight answer. Not a single damn time. Every one of them hedges and gives me some answer indicating both. "I want chivalry, but with respect". "I want equality...(but I'm not serving in combat)".

    I presented that question to one woman who said straight out, "Why can't I have both?". I had to explain to her that chivalry is a set of sacrifices that men make on behalf of women and children on the premise that women and children are less able/capable of doing/providing these things for themselves, and so men do these things and take this risks and make these sacrifices for them. If women are equal to men, they have no premise on which to demand this special treatment.

    Chivalry should be dead exactly because chivalry and equality are mutually exclusive, and women have consistently DEMANDED equality for several generations. The only remnants of chivalry that remain are the scraps that result from those men who still don't have insight into the original premise of chivalry, or the actual definition of equality.

  6. #6

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    This shit just blows me away. We've been listening to their bullshit for years, yet they have not heard a single word we have said. Women theorizing and debating with each other about why men are doing what we're doing, why they are no longer getting special treatment from men. As usual, not a single man was asked to weigh in. Of course if there was one, he wouldn't be allowed to say anything.

    If they want to understand, all they have to do is scroll down and read the fucking comments. If women or society gave a single shit about men, they would have done so already, and some of these problems would at least be getting addressed. But for some reason, they prefer to remain clueless.

    Their inability to even hear any kind of criticism is just astounding. The fact that they are still scratching their heads over such simple issues that we have analyzed the absolute shit out of, right down to a subatomic level, is a testament to their solipsism and ignorance. After decades of being told we are not wanted, needed, or appreciated, men are finally walking away. Now we'll see just how strong and independent they are without us. Give them NOTHING.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    1672
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Don't worry about chivalry, the law murdered it to make room for judicially mandated equality, they are nemesis to each other and since equality is backed by the strong arm of the law that leaves chivalry dead on arrival!

    I serve equality through conscription of law and order, I want nothing from women and they get nothing from me, isn't that about as equal as a thing can get? Equality has found it's way over chivalry, and with equality I don't have to sacrifice anything!

    I like equality, you just have to know how to properly frame it!

  8. #8

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Yep - women killed it. And why the Hell should we men do any of those things, when now it can be misconstrued as some form of harassment? I only open doors for women in their 70's or older, since they came from a more respectable era and are more likely to appreciate it... Heavy lifting, roadside assistance, repairing, building, protection, etc - well today's women can now fuss with those things themselves - or pay dearly to have someone else do it. Just like my idiot neighbors who recruited a small village of other women and spent several hours figuring out how to start the lawnmower the other day - only to have it die 2 minutes later ;-)

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    620
    Reputation
    3166
    Type
    Cat

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    This shit just blows me away. We've been listening to their bullshit for years, yet they have not heard a single word we have said. Women theorizing and debating with each other about why men are doing what we're doing, why they are no longer getting special treatment from men. As usual, not a single man was asked to weigh in. Of course if there was one, he wouldn't be allowed to say anything.

    If they want to understand, all they have to do is scroll down and read the fucking comments. If women or society gave a single shit about men, they would have done so already, and some of these problems would at least be getting addressed. But for some reason, they prefer to remain clueless.

    Their inability to even hear any kind of criticism is just astounding. The fact that they are still scratching their heads over such simple issues that we have analyzed the absolute shit out of, right down to a subatomic level, is a testament to their solipsism and ignorance. After decades of being told we are not wanted, needed, or appreciated, men are finally walking away. Now we'll see just how strong and independent they are without us. Give them NOTHING.
    They aren't listening to men, because to do so might interfere with their self justification for the current system. To put it another way, they are still happy with current gyno system. The allure of the current system with it's goodies and easy life for women feeds into the desire for free stuff, an easy life, and avoidance of responsibility. Most of them stay in denial all of their lives.
    They won't listen to men because they might have to give up goodies and privileges in the short term. Feminism is a Tragedy of the Commons in some respects. Rather than extracting sustainable amounts of resources and privileges, women became so rapacious that they are killing the system that supported them for generations.

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    1672
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    When has a woman stopped to help you out in any task on any given day? Men have and they do it all the time. Feminism has spoiled common decency, respect, manners, and obliging one another between genders, in other words, feminism has destroyed harmony...

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    1712
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    I had a nearly unique experience the other day. I approached a door. I was carrying a bunch of stuff. A woman actually noticed and ran a bit ahead of me to get the door for me. I was a bit stunned actually. I'm in my 50s. That is probably the one time I can remember a woman actually doing that. Thing is, she wasn't bad looking, probably in her 30s. I had to wonder what her story was, but I'm guessing her father had a prominent place in her life.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    1712
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Regarding the two women, at least the "tradcon" alpha female gets it. The problem with her, is the unstated question is still "How do we get men back to doing all our shit for us?". The other one isn't even self reflective enough to see even a bit of the problem. It's another good example to you younger kids. Tradcons may be better than the average woman, but their goal is still to keep you on task. They simply are smart enough to understand that they probably have to give you a bit of sugar to do it. Never forget that.

  13. #13
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    1672
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I had a nearly unique experience the other day. I approached a door. I was carrying a bunch of stuff. A woman actually noticed and ran a bit ahead of me to get the door for me. I was a bit stunned actually. I'm in my 50s. That is probably the one time I can remember a woman actually doing that. Thing is, she wasn't bad looking, probably in her 30s. I had to wonder what her story was, but I'm guessing her father had a prominent place in her life.
    Not all women are narcissistic blood sucking vampires that hide it well, but enough of them are to justify a man taking cover!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    415
    Reputation
    2701
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I had a nearly unique experience the other day. I approached a door. I was carrying a bunch of stuff. A woman actually noticed and ran a bit ahead of me to get the door for me. I was a bit stunned actually. I'm in my 50s. That is probably the one time I can remember a woman actually doing that. Thing is, she wasn't bad looking, probably in her 30s. I had to wonder what her story was, but I'm guessing her father had a prominent place in her life.
    It was one human being helping another human being -- a beautiful thing, and the prototype alliance. I'll wager some mush-brained female vlogged it and already has a thousand comments decrying the action. Demonstration coming soon "to a place near you." Hopefully with clothes on this time.

    The slog toward Nazi Germany 2.0 proceeds apace.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    555
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Good Topic
    1) Read the comment section if you haven't, it really shows MGTOW moving towards mainstream
    2) Suzanne said something interesting, she still believes it is in male DNA to be provider and protector despite feminism. She believes we cant turn it off, we don't have free will, and allowing chivalry and associated behavior will magically turn that male dna on to provide for their every whim because they are entitled by gender
    WTF???? I am hoping she is smarter than that, and saying this to sell books. She seems way too smart to believe the blue pill cant wear off. Forget that Wendy , she had nothing to offer
    3) I open doors for women all the time, it was the way I was raised. But that doesn't mean I want a relationship with a post wall woman that holds all the cards despite having lost all her value in a feminist world, a woman that will financially sponge off me at best, can falsely accuse me or divorce rape me at worst. For what? some phony attention? Post wall women have NO EMPATHY . Whatever empathy they had towards a romantic partner was lost years ago

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    1712
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    I disagree. I think she is right. Most men can't turn it off without a traumatic experience disabusing them from the illusion. There are exceptions, but most MGTOW didn't go MGTOW until they got completely screwed over in some way. A kick in the nuts seems to be required for most men to wake up.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    555
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I disagree. I think she is right. Most men can't turn it off without a traumatic experience disabusing them from the illusion. There are exceptions, but most MGTOW didn't go MGTOW until they got completely screwed over in some way. A kick in the nuts seems to be required for most men to wake up.
    We can disagree, its the old 'Nature vs Nurture' debate

    How about Chad and Tyrone? Are they led by the dna instincts to provide and care for a woman?

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    7482
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    I hope Opaque will forgive me, but I never stopped opening doors. I do however only hold it open for a bit after going through myself. I don't pop it open and stand at attention or anything like that. I do it for guys too. It's no big deal. Maybe it's a country thing with me being used to having fewer people around.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  19. #19

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    They aren't listening to men, because to do so might interfere with their self justification for the current system. To put it another way, they are still happy with current gyno system. The allure of the current system with it's goodies and easy life for women feeds into the desire for free stuff, an easy life, and avoidance of responsibility. Most of them stay in denial all of their lives.
    They won't listen to men because they might have to give up goodies and privileges in the short term. Feminism is a Tragedy of the Commons in some respects. Rather than extracting sustainable amounts of resources and privileges, women became so rapacious that they are killing the system that supported them for generations.
    I think you are exactly right. Women evolved to be short-term opportunistic thinkers. This serves them well in the short-run, but is detrimental in the long-run. They will never give up all the societal advantages they have acquired over men, even if it means a complete collapse of society. The way I see it, a complete collapse is the only possible way for male authority to be restored; and until male authority is restored, society will just keep getting worse and worse as women are in control.

    To be honest, I wouldn't change anything about the current situation if I could. Understanding female nature as it is, I realize that they will never stop being selfish, solipsistic, narcissistic, etc. Women take the shape of whatever container they are in. Society, and ergo men (the ones who build and maintain society) ARE the container. At the present moment, men have lost their control, and with it their ability to contain female nature, which is why we no longer have a functioning society.

    If women were intelligent and rational enough to look accurately into the future, and to see how their own flaws and behavior are contributing to the current decline, they might backtrack a bit to try to preserve their special treatment and privileges, as you correctly pointed out. In fact, we are seeing that to some extent with the "tradcon" movement. If they were able to do that, many men would be fooled by it, and the decline would continue indefinitely, probably for at least several decades longer. By then the damage caused by women running society would be considerably greater, and the harder it would be for men to rebuild after the collapse.

    The only possible way to restore order, and therefore the only hope for western civilization, is a complete collapse. This is the only way we can possibly revert back to a strong patriarchal society. Until then, the decline will just continue...but at least a swift collapse will allow for a slightly faster and easier recovery.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    8544
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Did women kill chivalry?

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    I hope Opaque will forgive me, but I never stopped opening doors. I do however only hold it open for a bit after going through myself. I don't pop it open and stand at attention or anything like that. I do it for guys too. It's no big deal. Maybe it's a country thing with me being used to having fewer people around.
    It's not really the action in it itself, but where it comes from; psychologically speaking. Most men are on autopilot. You ask them about who should pay on a date, and they assume men should, regardless of who they are. Even some MGTOW think this way on occasion.

    Scottish men wear kilts, similar to skirts, and they are some of the most masculine men you find in Europe. It isn't a matter of the external, but the internal.

    If you derive a genuine sense of pleasure from opening doors for women (and men indeed) then by all means. But I derive a sense of pleasure from seeing women struggle with their luggage up a flight of stairs and if they injure themselves in the process, then I derive further pleasure.

    So what does that make me? I have this impulse and it seems genuine to me. Other men have the opposite impulse, to help out, to assist and it seems normal to them. My point is really, that most men who are of the 'gentlemanly' type are doing it to please women and not themselves. They do it even to the extent that it damages them (e.g paying 100 on. first date with a hostile cunt).

    When it comes to male identity, gentlemanliness is never critically looked at. Whereas women do questions their feminine role as homemaker/caretake etc... men never even think about the matter. And men are doubly fucked because they congratulate themselves on being 'responsible'.


Similar Threads

  1. A woman realized who killed chivalry........
    By EternalBachelor in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: June 11, 2018, 8:10 PM
  2. If Men Owe Women Chivalry...
    By BeijaFlor in forum Opposing Views
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: January 5, 2018, 12:04 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 26, 2017, 3:22 PM
  4. history of chivalry
    By wool.wizard in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 3, 2015, 5:51 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 28, 2014, 2:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •