Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    ......women.

    Men only changed because women did. That’s because men are born to please women. Modern woman don’t know this, for they’ve been conditioned to think of men as oppressors. But it’s true.
    Suzanne Venker: Chivalry is dead because women killed it | Fox News


    My favorate comment
    They don't want you to open the door to the car just the one to your bank account.
    "To marry means to halve oneís rights and double oneís duties" - Arthur Schopenhauer "
    "A bachelor is a man who didnít make the same mistake once."

  2. #2
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Over Yonder-Feminist state of Canuckistan
    Posts
    608
    Reputation
    1763

    Re: A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    Yeah Suzanne has been around for a while. I actually did a review on a pre-release copy of her book the "Alpha Female's Guide to Men and Marriage". She is woke and contributes a lot on Fox news and other "right" sources in digital print. She gets most of it, but is still a woman in many ways. Either way some of her stuff reads like a man wrote it, which is a good thing I suppose.
    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Women want fried ice.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    >M>G>H>O>W>

  3. #3
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    401
    Reputation
    1841
    Type
    Cynical

    Re: A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    Who cares who killed chivalry? It's an outdated, blue pill on steroids concept.
    Women who say 'chivalry is dead' are just recruiters for the plantation.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Northeast, USA
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    767
    Type
    Widowed goin' Ghost

    Re: A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Who cares who killed chivalry? It's an outdated, blue pill on steroids concept.
    Women who say 'chivalry is dead' are just recruiters for the plantation.
    Agreed. I'm glad chivalry is dead. It leads men to harm one another and pedestalizes women, neither of which is healthy to the masculine psyche.
    A creeping police state never ceases.
    It's always about the money. - A Truism
    "A man's got to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry
    A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
    -Arthur Schopenhauer

  5. #5
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,042
    Reputation
    4440

    Re: A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  6. #6
    Senior Member Canis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Northeast, USA
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    767
    Type
    Widowed goin' Ghost

    Re: A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    ^^^LOL!!!
    A creeping police state never ceases.
    It's always about the money. - A Truism
    "A man's got to know his limitations." - Dirty Harry
    A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
    -Arthur Schopenhauer

  7. #7
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,531
    Reputation
    11795
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    Chivalry means nothing when resources are on the line or a conqueror strolls in. Chivalry and honor was something men did to reduce potential for war but women have morphed the act of chivalry into something done for only women and men being at service to such women.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,143
    Reputation
    8379

    Re: A woman realized who killed chivalry........

    Quote Originally Posted by sirreaper View Post
    Yeah Suzanne has been around for a while. I actually did a review on a pre-release copy of her book the "Alpha Female's Guide to Men and Marriage". She is woke and contributes a lot on Fox news and other "right" sources in digital print. She gets most of it, but is still a woman in many ways. Either way some of her stuff reads like a man wrote it, which is a good thing I suppose.
    Not man - men . There are few of them 100% .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. If Men Owe Women Chivalry...
    By BeijaFlor in forum Opposing Views
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: January 5, 2018, 12:04 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: July 3, 2017, 6:31 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: June 28, 2017, 10:36 PM
  4. So I just realized this
    By Nuggets in forum Rant
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 15, 2017, 1:24 AM
  5. history of chivalry
    By wool.wizard in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 3, 2015, 5:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •