Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Lightbulb I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Hey Men,

    I was thinking about doing a series in a similar vein to what Tom Leykis used to have in "Ask A Mexican" on his show or like back in the day when Chappelle had "Ask a Black Dude" with Paul Mooney. It could be humorous or just relatable info to hear us regular dudes having chats about our experiences, some laughter, some pain or anger or shooting the shit, or...just whatever arises in a format where the guest is the focal point of an interview style, focused on their MGTOW past, present and future.

    Im not really interested in comments about how bad of an idea the promotion of MGTOW is, or privacy issues etc. As whoever has seen my YouTube channel is aware, im not afraid of doxxing, and put myself out there for all to see like a few other MGTOW YouTubers do, because we can, and set our lives up that way, and the individual being "Asked" would have their protection between us on a case by case basis.

    With that being said, do you see any benefits, or enlightenments or entertainment value that may come from a series like this? Any willing participants on here, DM me of course.

    Thanks for the insights Men.

    SR
    Last edited by sirreaper; January 6, 2019 at 9:19 AM.
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    789
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    I think the problem might be that Mexicans and Black dudes have the sympathy of the greater public. I think if you did the same with MGTOW it might back fire. Besides I actually find that kind of thing annoying. I have seen Muslims in the city with signs saying stuff like "Speak to a Muslim". Kind of condescending really, I work with a bunch of them if I wanted to speak to one I wouldn't have to find one holding up a sign.

  3. #3

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    It'd be a good idea I think. Just casual conversations about who and what we are. What our views on life are. Not just our stances on women alone, but politics, our outlook on life, etcetera. A "hey, we're just normal folk who have a different idea on life" series. Something to refer to when the harpies screech "MGTOW are all alt right mysagonists".
    What's your idea for a format? Just a questionaire? Textbased chat? A podcast/voice chat?
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    43
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    The vast majority of MGTOW videos can be split into two camps. It's either a guy with a camera or an anonymous style conspiracy thing. The guy with a camera, especially when he brings some humor and current news to the table, is usually pretty good. I may disagree with some of it but most are really informative.

    An interview format with a constantly changing guest roster is a great idea. Some guests will be better than others but it would give everybody a chance to see a LOT of different perspectives. Keeping it lighthearted would be my only recommendation.

    Would I volunteer for an interview? Maybe.

  5. #5
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AeternusDoleo View Post
    It'd be a good idea I think. Just casual conversations about who and what we are. What our views on life are. Not just our stances on women alone, but politics, our outlook on life, etcetera. A "hey, we're just normal folk who have a different idea on life" series. Something to refer to when the harpies screech "MGTOW are all alt right mysagonists".
    What's your idea for a format? Just a questionaire? Textbased chat? A podcast/voice chat?
    Thats what I was thinking, were just everyday guys really. Nothing wrong with intimating that. I was gearing towards a phone based chat interview style.
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  6. #6
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryBlue View Post
    The vast majority of MGTOW videos can be split into two camps. It's either a guy with a camera or an anonymous style conspiracy thing. The guy with a camera, especially when he brings some humor and current news to the table, is usually pretty good. I may disagree with some of it but most are really informative.

    An interview format with a constantly changing guest roster is a great idea. Some guests will be better than others but it would give everybody a chance to see a LOT of different perspectives. Keeping it lighthearted would be my only recommendation.

    Would I volunteer for an interview? Maybe.
    That's kind of what I was thinking as well.
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  7. #7
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    I think the problem might be that Mexicans and Black dudes have the sympathy of the greater public. I think if you did the same with MGTOW it might back fire. Besides I actually find that kind of thing annoying. I have seen Muslims in the city with signs saying stuff like "Speak to a Muslim". Kind of condescending really, I work with a bunch of them if I wanted to speak to one I wouldn't have to find one holding up a sign.
    Which is why humanizing us as everyday dudes seems to be lacking in the general public, hence the idea. Back fire how? Annoying how? Condescending how?

    Can you expound upon this?

    As for speaking with one holding up a sign, Im not sure thats relatable as im only obviously speaking to MGTOW's that want to be spoken with.
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    789
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sirreaper View Post
    Which is why humanizing us as everyday dudes seems to be lacking in the general public, hence the idea. Back fire how? Annoying how? Condescending how?

    Can you expound upon this?

    As for speaking with one holding up a sign, Im not sure thats relatable as im only obviously speaking to MGTOW's that want to be spoken with.
    Backfire? People who have made their mind up well before seeing the clips will label the MGTOW as an incel, ugly, misogynist, weak, bitter and whatever else. It already happens now. Men, especially white straight men aren't human to them.

  9. #9
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    Backfire? People who have made their mind up well before seeing the clips will label the MGTOW as an incel, ugly, misogynist, weak, bitter and whatever else. It already happens now. Men, especially white straight men aren't human to them.

    Well im hoping to change minds with this series. Hopefully not in vain Thanks for the comments.
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    789
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sirreaper View Post
    Well im hoping to change minds with this series. Hopefully not in vain Thanks for the comments.
    Hopefully it will connect with some men who felt like they were alone in these thoughts. That is all that counts in the end. It has been my experience that society hates men who express feelings of pain and despair etc. That is why MGTOW makes people feel ill at ease. We are meant to be creatures that absorb any damage thrown at us.

    If humanizing men is the goal something you could have to augment the interview idea is a creative corner so to speak. Invite men to send in poetry, stories, photos, artwork, songs etc present one at the start or end of the interview. Art tends to stick in people's minds and it doesn't have to be like MGTOW propaganda stuff, just forms of art that speaks about a man's experience with the world and himself.
    Last edited by Morlock; January 7, 2019 at 11:40 PM.

  11. #11
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    Hopefully it will connect with some men who felt like they were alone in these thoughts. That is all that counts in the end. It has been my experience that society hates men who express feelings of pain and despair etc. That is why MGTOW makes people feel ill at ease. We are meant to be creatures that absorb any damage thrown at us.

    If humanizing men is the goal something you could have to augment the interview idea is a creative corner so to speak. Invite men to send in poetry, stories, photos, artwork, songs etc present one at the start or end of the interview. Art tends to stick in people's minds and it doesn't have to be like MGTOW propaganda stuff, just forms of art that speaks about a man's experience with the world and himself.
    I really like this, thanks a lot, something id absolutely like to incorporate! Very cool idea man!
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  12. #12

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by sirreaper View Post
    Thats what I was thinking, were just everyday guys really. Nothing wrong with intimating that. I was gearing towards a phone based chat interview style.
    That sounds a lot like what Happy Humble Hermit is/was doing. Might want to check out his channel - folk may call you out on copying the format
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.

  13. #13
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by AeternusDoleo View Post
    That sounds a lot like what Happy Humble Hermit is/was doing. Might want to check out his channel - folk may call you out on copying the format
    I have been on his channel a few times, did'nt realize he was doing anything like that. I'll take a look, they say imitation is a form of flattery. Besides, if there was only for example one podcaster in the world, that would get pretty boring, quick!
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  14. #14
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    816
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    I think it's a good idea. If done right it would be interesting AND entertaining. With today's technology and apps like Skype and Zoom available, you could do a "60 minutes" style show and have more than one guest, more than one topic. I would recommend you use a video camera to record images that pertain to the subject matter.

    If you put it together like a TV show and it's not just some guy talking, I think it could become very popular.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  15. #15
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    2254
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    I think it's a good idea. If done right it would be interesting AND entertaining. With today's technology and apps like Skype and Zoom available, you could do a "60 minutes" style show and have more than one guest, more than one topic. I would recommend you use a video camera to record images that pertain to the subject matter.

    If you put it together like a TV show and it's not just some guy talking, I think it could become very popular.
    Hmm I like this idea a lot too! Thanks for this!!!
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  16. #16
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,357
    Reputation
    20095
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I have been thinking about doing an "Ask a MGTOW" series.....

    All MGTOW content is GOOD content. A Red Pill a day keeps the soul-draining parasites away.
    I think a "day in the life" interview with a MGTOW guy would be quite a good read.

    I can't go into too much detail with some questions though...
    I mean, I try hard to avoid being doxxed... primarily for the safety and well-being of others, of course.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: June 15, 2018, 12:04 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: January 9, 2016, 3:12 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 29, 2015, 9:06 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: May 18, 2015, 8:58 PM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: November 2, 2014, 6:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •