Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    https://www.instagram.com/miserable_men/

    They are all so old and haggard looking. Likely with a wife or ex-wife that did that to them. Any of them could find this place and turn it around, but sadly most won't.

    Our live may not be perfect, but it's better than theirs. Just having energy is a huge advantage over them.

  2. #2

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Not to go off on a tangent, 'cause I do that sometimes, but every now and then the subject of C-Pap mask/ Helium tank comes up for some of us to spare us that fate when we are very old. Run up a lot of debt first, though.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    4512
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    I found a couple of pics of men who really DO look miserable. One appeared to be waiting for his wife in a women's wear store (bras on display behind him). The other pic showed maybe four guys queued up in a flower shop waiting to pay for their heartfelt and considerate selections for which they'll probably get a yawn, a walk-off, and no sex.

    Hell on earth. I'd rather chew on ice cubes in a blizzard.

    Many of the other pics were of men having nice quiet naps with no one harping on them for some minuscule oversight. Miserable? Methinks not!

  4. #4

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    porn for feminists

  5. #5

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Shit, damn you Tangent. Fucking nightmare. My 2nt wife use to go on these marathon shopping trips. I have been there done that. All the memories tucked away fresh front and center. Hell I need a strong drink now.

  6. #6

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post

    Many of the other pics were of men having nice quiet naps with no one harping on them for some minuscule oversight. Miserable? Methinks not!

    Well I definitely like the positive attitude. It's possible they had not a care in the world, or maybe they had just checked out.

  7. #7

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by 743 Roadmaster View Post
    Shit, damn you Tangent. .
    LOL! I thought it curious that such an Instagram page even existed. We are definitely not alone on the WWW.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    1382
    Type
    Loose

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    I saw the picture of all those men sitting on the stairs in something that looks like a modern museum.

    That reminded me of school times when dumb cvnts decided what we were going to visit and 100% of the time it was a boring useless place, all the girls chasing them and all the guys sitting anywhere possible watching at the clock.

    Good God how did we manage to keep any mental sanity in that world?

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    4512
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    Well I definitely like the positive attitude. It's possible they had not a care in the world, or maybe they had just checked out.
    You're probably right. When I used to shop in malls, I'd see those older guys walking beside their jabbering wives, with zoned-out expressions on their faces.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    1382
    Type
    Loose

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    You're probably right. When I used to shop in malls, I'd see those older guys walking beside their jabbering wives, with zoned-out expressions on their faces.
    MGTOW or that, there are no other options awfully.

    A married middle aged guy has so few power in a modern relationship that if he only dares to hint to his wife to go have shopping alone, she would probably go ape on him without him being allowed to do anything about it.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,964
    Reputation
    26310
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    AH, one of the best joys of MGTOW. NOT being a chauffeur for some entitled woman on a binge of retail therapy.
    Watching these "happy wife happy life" blue-pill idiots get spent into oblivion even BEFORE the divorce... I just shake my head.
    Guys, WOMEN ARE EQUAL NOW let them buy their own GODDAMNED CLOTHES AND SHOES!

    They say it's "for you" and "because of you"? It's for OTHER MEN. She doesn't dress for you like that. She wears that shit to work.
    Around you, she wears $20 worth of comfies from Target.

    TIME TO GIVE LADIES THEY EQUALITY THEY CLAIM TO HAVE!!
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,036
    Reputation
    5333
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    MGTOW or that, there are no other options awfully.

    A married middle aged guy has so few power in a modern relationship that if he only dares to hint to his wife to go have shopping alone, she would probably go ape on him without him being allowed to do anything about it.
    That's India, where men are beaten by women merciless and should they strike back every other man is a white knight that forms a mob to help them beat your ass!
    Fuck that place! It's any MGTOW'S worst nightmare!

    https://youtu.be/8QmUjfc4FjQ

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    4512
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Guys, WOMEN ARE EQUAL NOW let them buy their own GODDAMNED CLOTHES AND SHOES!

    They say it's "for you" and "because of you"? It's for OTHER MEN. She doesn't dress for you like that. She wears that shit to work.
    Around you, she wears $20 worth of comfies from Target.
    Man, ain't that the truth. I've been down that road a few times. Further proof that once they think they've got you hooked (whether you actually are hooked or not), they quit making an effort. Or at least they reduce the effort by 90%. Guys aren't the only ones who pull that shit.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    356
    Reputation
    1905
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Page? Hell, there should be a whole book!!
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  15. #15

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    The irony is, society would tell us that WE are the miserable ones, and we should aspire towards what these guys have to be happy. Because without a wife or some woman to support and spend your money, you can't possibly have a happy, meaningful life, right?

    Notice what each of those pictures has in common. It's men wasting hours of their time, doing something they hate, so their wife can spend boatloads of their money. Then realize, those pictures are just scratching the surface. These spending sprees are a drop in the bucket; these men's wives have been spending them into the poorhouse for decades. Remember, women spend almost twice as much as they make on average.

    I can't imagine what that must be like. I live on about a third of my after tax income, sometimes less; I have very basic needs. The rest is disposable, and I use it to increase my net worth somehow. I have excel sheets tracking my net worth, and on a graph is just going up higher and higher every month. That's a result of good financial moves, debt reduction, assets growing and accumulating, etc. I don't spend a lot, but when I do want to drop four figure sums on some toy I want, it doesn't even make a dent in my finances.

    It's obvious what the better choice is. Take all the tens/hundreds of thousands of dollars you would have spent on some miserable woman who would have just divorced you anyway, and keep it all for yourself. Enjoy your hobbies, don't work yourself to death, and maybe even take an early retirement if you can. MGTOW.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,964
    Reputation
    26310
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    The irony is, society would tell us that WE are the miserable ones, and we should aspire towards what these guys have to be happy. Because without a wife or some woman to support and spend your money, you can't possibly have a happy, meaningful life, right?
    Society tells us that if we "can't get laid" we're losers, and not real men.
    Society tells us that if we "can't keep wifey happy" we're losers, and not real men.
    Society tells us that if we give up and stop chasing pussy, we're losers and not real men.

    I've seen the losers in society. The eternal students. The Liberal Arts ideologues. The socialists. The perpetually unemployed. The women with borderline personality disorder who get 5 psych meds prescribed to them and then claim they're too fucked up to work. The women post-wall, who have nothing to offer anyone, yet demand the moon and stars from some pliable cuck. The single mothers, who think they should be given god-like status and all kinds of free stuff because they birthed illegitimate children with god knows how many men. And then there are the blue-pill cucks, manginas, white-knights, beta-orbiters and pussy worshippers. They're all the same - they can't see past the mental fog created by their erections. They're slaves to pussy, and since the system is gynocentric, they are slaves to the system.

    I see clearly who the losers in society are. And as a MGTOW, I reject being labelled a loser by a bunch of losers.

    They shame us because we won't play their stupid rigged fucking game.

    Fuck them. Fuck their game.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    4512
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    I'm sitting here alone just grinning
    But all my friends look harried
    You say it makes no sense, my friend?
    Well, they're the ones who married.

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    123
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: There's an Instagram page for Miserable men

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Society tells us that if we "can't get laid" we're losers, and not real men.
    Society tells us that if we "can't keep wifey happy" we're losers, and not real men.
    Society tells us that if we give up and stop chasing pussy, we're losers and not real men.

    I've seen the losers in society. The eternal students. The Liberal Arts ideologues. The socialists. The perpetually unemployed. The women with borderline personality disorder who get 5 psych meds prescribed to them and then claim they're too fucked up to work. The women post-wall, who have nothing to offer anyone, yet demand the moon and stars from some pliable cuck. The single mothers, who think they should be given god-like status and all kinds of free stuff because they birthed illegitimate children with god knows how many men. And then there are the blue-pill cucks, manginas, white-knights, beta-orbiters and pussy worshippers. They're all the same - they can't see past the mental fog created by their erections. They're slaves to pussy, and since the system is gynocentric, they are slaves to the system.

    I see clearly who the losers in society are. And as a MGTOW, I reject being labelled a loser by a bunch of losers.

    They shame us because we won't play their stupid rigged fucking game.

    Fuck them. Fuck their game.
    Fuck them and their stupid game


Similar Threads

  1. MGTOW_MAN introduction. Follow me on Instagram as well.
    By mgtow_man in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 13, 2019, 12:36 AM
  2. Instagram seems to be the opposite of MGTOW
    By pbisque in forum Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 16, 2019, 9:16 AM
  3. MGTOW men have a miserable life!
    By GabrielKnight in forum For Ghosts
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: September 23, 2017, 7:45 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: May 25, 2017, 2:38 AM
  5. MGTOW men have a miserable life!
    By GabrielKnight in forum Lounge
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: September 17, 2014, 3:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •