Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Testosterone?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    973
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    The corporate rat race is bluepill as well. What the hell do you need all that money and "status" for anyway? Unless you're planning for an extra early retirement, it's simply not needed.
    Agreed, but because I did want early retirement, so I went up a few rungs, invested a shitload every week, then jumped out and pulled the ripcord. But I never did the status thing along the way. The fact that I never owned a fancy vehicle or a nice home probably served as an effective deterrent against my life getting sucked dry by a female of the species. No one wants to go on a date with someone who owns a clapped-out fifteen-year-old Ford 3/4-ton 4WD pickup, short cab, 8' bed, with a plow package and one of those 4-speed manual transmissions with the stump-puller first gear, that rides like it's got cinderblocks for shock absorbers. And the rocker panels body-filled and gray-primered. That's what I drove back then.

  2. #22
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,110
    Reputation
    14731
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Gone View Post
    Last night I was in a chatroom in another forum and a guy was complaining about having a hard time working in construction because he was "really gentle and kinda feminine". Reminded me of those Buzzfeed guys who have the T levels of 85 year old men, giggling and taking selfies all day.
    That could be caused by a lack of Testosterone or it could be because of behavior and attitude based on how he was raised. Most construction workers aka 99% of men will back you up if you are there to work hours on end and do your job and keep everyone around you safe.

    If you are giggling and on your smart phone on a construction job site instead of a head on your swivel you are screwed. That is how accidents happen and how things never finish on dead lines whether phase 1 or phase 2 of a project.

  3. #23

    Re: Testosterone?

    If he is spending time on his phone when he should be paying attention to his work environment and getting his task done, he will likely be bounced out of there. Excessive phone use will draw the attention of a site Safety Officer if the site has one, and will be flagged as unsafe behavior.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    2281
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Testosterone?

    Speaking of men being on phones and posing for photos/selfies. Not sure if there are any Indian men on here but what is it with so many of you guys being on the phone constantly and having so many poseur pics?

  5. #25
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    3387
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: Testosterone?

    Actually I was tested for low t in my 20s.. the doc was agasht....
    Seems my t-level was so low it was almost into the female range
    We tried replacement shots, but seems they didn't have any real effect

  6. #26
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    Actually I was tested for low t in my 20s.. the doc was agasht....
    Seems my t-level was so low it was almost into the female range
    We tried replacement shots, but seems they didn't have any real effect
    I dont believe nothing changed at the time of you taking them .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5852
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    I dont believe nothing changed at the time of you taking them .
    It does take a few weeks to fully take effect, a doctor should know as much though. It also depends on the ester. Propionate will take effect a lot faster than enanthate. It does require daily injection though, so that's a bit of a hassle.
    There's also gel, which is a bit hard to administer "correctly" as in "get the exact amount of test desired" and it can spread to others, but generally it's also an okay method for TRT.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    5666
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: Testosterone?

    In a rat race nowadays you wont retire early you will die early . Cause it doesnt pay that much to retire comfortably anymore .
    Yea, even just being single and saving half your wages isn't enough.
    Now the popular culture is distracting us with all non sense, veganism this, save the trees that, transgender IGBQTRY rights and the meanwhile the average everyday man has been reduced to a wage slave.

    So then the next step is to brainwash people that being poor is noble somehow and rich people don't have it all that good.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5852
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    Actually I was tested for low t in my 20s.. the doc was agasht....
    Seems my t-level was so low it was almost into the female range
    We tried replacement shots, but seems they didn't have any real effect
    The way you're writing it it sounds like you've discontinued the use. I would really advise you to see an endocrinologist or an andrologist, they have better knowledge about this particular topic. Like I've said there are different esters you can try and there's also different methods of TRT. See for yourself here: https://testosteroneresource.com/art...ods-available/

    Low libido may be desirable for some MGTOW, however, it should not come at the cost of your health.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    It does take a few weeks to fully take effect, a doctor should know as much though. It also depends on the ester. Propionate will take effect a lot faster than enanthate. It does require daily injection though, so that's a bit of a hassle.
    There's also gel, which is a bit hard to administer "correctly" as in "get the exact amount of test desired" and it can spread to others, but generally it's also an okay method for TRT.
    LOL i love when people say propionate its a perfect word to say when you are around people . You know something scientific cause your mom said it forever that you gonna be a doctor one day anyways

    Eiji`s case its like "doctor the hemorrhoid medication you gave me doesnt work ! - Weird , maybe you take them orally ? Nooo , i fucking put them in my ass "
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  11. #31

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    Actually I was tested for low t in my 20s.. the doc was agasht....
    Seems my t-level was so low it was almost into the female range
    We tried replacement shots, but seems they didn't have any real effect
    This explains so much about you....

    You have my sympathy, and I am starting to feel some empathy.....

    I will remove you from my "ignore" list. (But please, stop reviving 3+ old threads unless you have something new to add, or some different take on the topic. That was like getting "Rick-rolled.")
    What makes you happy? What brings you joy? What lifts your spirit? What tickles your fancy? What complements your mood? What catches your eye? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durbQ7nVfQ8

    How do you look out for someone you love? How do you shelter their dreams? How do you cherish their innocence? How do you guide them through life? How do you watch over their travels? How do you show them you care? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8PLHa6ec8

  12. #32
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,430
    Reputation
    3387
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: Testosterone?

    Actually I did try the shots for 3 months and I didn't feel any different...
    I guess that I was treatment resistant... they do exist you know

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    The way you're writing it it sounds like you've discontinued the use. I would really advise you to see an endocrinologist or an andrologist, they have better knowledge about this particular topic. Like I've said there are different esters you can try and there's also different methods of TRT. See for yourself here: https://testosteroneresource.com/art...ods-available/

    Low libido may be desirable for some MGTOW, however, it should not come at the cost of your health.

  13. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Germoney/Eurabia
    Posts
    1,569
    Reputation
    5852
    Type
    NeutralGhost

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    Actually I did try the shots for 3 months and I didn't feel any different...
    I guess that I was treatment resistant... they do exist you know
    Be that as it may, your doctor should've tried to find out why the treatment didn't work. There are many possible reasons, for instance your SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globuline) might have been too high. Testosterone levels alone don't say that much, it's free testosterone you're after. A doctor who knows his stuff would've additionally given you a prescription for Proviron or Masteron in that case. But there may also be other factors involved here. I can only speculate and I'm no expert on the topic. That is why I advised you to consult actual experts (andrologist, endocrinologist). A general practitioner or urologist usually knows rather little about the male endocrine system in my experience.
    Another possibility is excessive conversion into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. In that case Anastrozole or other Aromatase Inhibitors can help.

    There are also other methods such as treatment with Tamoxifene + Clomifene + HCG to restore your body's own hypothalamus-hypophysis-gonadal axis

  14. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    1149
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    Be that as it may, your doctor should've tried to find out why the treatment didn't work. There are many possible reasons, for instance your SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globuline) might have been too high. Testosterone levels alone don't say that much, it's free testosterone you're after. A doctor who knows his stuff would've additionally given you a prescription for Proviron or Masteron in that case. But there may also be other factors involved here. I can only speculate and I'm no expert on the topic. That is why I advised you to consult actual experts (andrologist, endocrinologist). A general practitioner or urologist usually knows rather little about the male endocrine system in my experience.
    Another possibility is excessive conversion into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. In that case Anastrozole or other Aromatase Inhibitors can help.

    There are also other methods such as treatment with Tamoxifene + Clomifene + HCG to restore your body's own hypothalamus-hypophysis-gonadal axis
    I fully endorse this message.

    You know, it's a funny thing. With the way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if they restrict natural-born males from being able to take testosterone.

  15. #35
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    1064
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Knarley Bob View Post
    Have seen a number of studies saying men have less testosterone than a couple generations ago.

    If they tested women, would they also be loosing estrogen?

    By the looks of some women now a days, I think I know where the lost testosterone ended up!
    Ummm, guys?
    This WAS supposed to be a "Tongue in cheek" post about those "Manley women" out there... and how aggressively mean spirited they are.


    As you were, proceed.....
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  16. #36
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    5666
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: Testosterone?

    I would also have to mention, that the changes in the LAW also play part in reducing the testosterone of males. If every action you make is scrutinised and 'inappropriate' behaviour is policed (which is especially true of how male sexuality is 'treated' in the western gynocracies), then your body will translate that into 'testosterone is bad, and I should not rely on it'.

    The western gynocracies are effectively turning men into women slowly but surely. I guess the only way out is to be a man but at the same time develop female characteristics like manipulation, deception and cunning in order to get ahead in life.

  17. #37
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aintdealingwithyoshit View Post
    Be that as it may, your doctor should've tried to find out why the treatment didn't work. There are many possible reasons, for instance your SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globuline) might have been too high. Testosterone levels alone don't say that much, it's free testosterone you're after. A doctor who knows his stuff would've additionally given you a prescription for Proviron or Masteron in that case. But there may also be other factors involved here. I can only speculate and I'm no expert on the topic. That is why I advised you to consult actual experts (andrologist, endocrinologist). A general practitioner or urologist usually knows rather little about the male endocrine system in my experience.
    Another possibility is excessive conversion into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme. In that case Anastrozole or other Aromatase Inhibitors can help.

    There are also other methods such as treatment with Tamoxifene + Clomifene + HCG to restore your body's own hypothalamus-hypophysis-gonadal axis
    LOL the insurance only covers cheapest stuff . It will never be given to mere mortals .

    The doctors do not even care to up their expertise because the insurance only covers ancient medication .

    And rich people never go to just regular doctors .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  18. #38
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I would also have to mention, that the changes in the LAW also play part in reducing the testosterone of males. If every action you make is scrutinised and 'inappropriate' behaviour is policed (which is especially true of how male sexuality is 'treated' in the western gynocracies), then your body will translate that into 'testosterone is bad, and I should not rely on it'.

    The western gynocracies are effectively turning men into women slowly but surely. I guess the only way out is to be a man but at the same time develop female characteristics like manipulation, deception and cunning in order to get ahead in life.
    Yes . You are more afraid of cops than of your attacker .

    It is all of course on purpose .


    I never seen even one person continuing his gangsta shit after a punch in the face . Not even one time in my whole mi vida loca .
    While calling cops on criminals is as useful as cooking lambs for wolves ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  19. #39
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere
    Posts
    769
    Reputation
    5666
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: Testosterone?

    Yes . You are more afraid of cops than of your attacker .
    I remember a 'reformed' feminist who was crying out to mothers of young boys to fight back against feminism. hehe...
    All the while, mothers wilfully deceive their boy so he can grow up and break his back for team vagina.

    It's like running to the lions for safety.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: Testosterone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I remember a 'reformed' feminist who was crying out to mothers of young boys to fight back against feminism. hehe...
    All the while, mothers wilfully deceive their boy so he can grow up and break his back for team vagina.

    It's like running to the lions for safety.
    Yep .

    Its a scary shit actually .


    Parents being detached from the world of their children by their little day jobs is a scary shit . A few simple tips would empower their kids to actually live the life .

    But the lack of those tips dooms them .

    Its not event the tips its the simple figuring out things together .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 14, 2018, 9:15 PM
  2. Chlomiphene Citrate (Clomid), testosterone production
    By Chairborne in forum For Bachelors
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: October 23, 2015, 9:49 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: August 19, 2015, 7:37 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: August 5, 2015, 10:19 PM
  5. Is the testosterone fog too strong?
    By DanLimitless in forum Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: July 19, 2015, 2:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •