Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Temper Tantrums

  1. #1
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    685
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Temper Tantrums

    Im sure we've all seen this before...





    This may throw up a variety of opinions. I dont want to give my opinion yet as I don't want to influence anybodys responses.

    What would you do in this situation?
    And what would your parents have done in this situation?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    811
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    And they call THAT a "Bundle of joy"?
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  3. #3
    Junior Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    63
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    What would you do in this situation?
    And what would your parents have done in this situation?
    I would never be in this situation... If I'd had kids they would have been raised as I was, to respect mom and dad, and not spoiled rotten with anything and everything they could ever want.

    I don't even want to consider what state my ass would've been in if I tried pulling that on either of my parents. They were far from abusive, but they would never stand for that shitty behavior.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    741
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    I would never be in this situation... If I'd had kids they would have been raised as I was, to respect mom and dad, and not spoiled rotten with anything and everything they could ever want.

    I don't even want to consider what state my ass would've been in if I tried pulling that on either of my parents. They were far from abusive, but they would never stand for that shitty behavior.
    Same here. The kids behave like this in public because they are allowed to behave like that at home. Bring them up right, be a parent rather than trying to be their friend and the above will not happen.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,330
    Reputation
    19815
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    I expect this sort of behavior from toddlers.

    When grown women do it... not so fucking much.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,330
    Reputation
    19815
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Here's how my kids do it:

    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  7. #7
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    685
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Here's how my kids do it:


    LoL is that actually ur kid Sid? I have't got any kids so ur more qualified than I.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    685
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Neither myself or my sis would of dared pulled off a stunt like that. This leads to entitlement.

    Kids do this to learn about what is acceptable behaviour and what isn't. It's a kind of kids shit test to explore the the boundries.

    When the boy does this at school he is put on Ritalin. He basically gets suppressed and feminized.
    When a girl does this at school not much happens to her. She grows up unrestrained. This where feminism begins.

    I had this theory before I was red pilled called "The princess syndrome". Her father spoils her and buys her whatever she wants.
    "Daddy, daddy i want that barbie"... "Daddy, daddy i want that dress"... "Daddy, daddy I want that car"
    And what do u think happens when she grows up and finds as man???

    So how do u punish a kid like this. I only know of one way which is they way I was bought up and that is physically.
    I never got grounded so i can't speak for that method of punishment. All i know is physical punishment works. It works really well.

    In Australia it is illegal to physically punish your own children. At first I thought this was absurd but there is logic behind it.
    There a right and wrong way to to discipline a child and some people just didn't know this.

    Rule number one, dont punch or kick. U can really fuck a kid up with serious internal damage or death.
    This is what people were doing. And thats why they made it illegal.

    It seems difficult to use physical punishment in a safe manner. Its actually safer to use a weapon on ur child.

    Hand to hand there isn't many options. Even a slap on the backside or leg can break it. The safest technique I think is the ear pull.
    Its impossible to rip an ear off a kids head. A parent that might be enraged wouldn't seriously harm the child using that method.

    Now with weapons u have options. People used the wodden spoon, the belt and all sorts of weapons.
    Shoes are good. Throw one at the kid as u close in to use the other.

    Weapon of choice at home for my olds was a thin branch about 2ft long.
    Its like the cain. It whips ya. Leaves some wicked scars but its only cosmetic.

    They used to keep it on top of the fridge. One day i pulled a chair over to the fridge, climbed up, grabbed it and threw it away.
    When they found out it was missing they just went outside, grabbed a fresh one off the tree and whipped me... LoL.

    I could go on forever with stories like that. My and my cousins like to reminisce and have a laugh about those days.

    I guess all I'm saying is bring back the physical punishment. Kids these days don't respect anyone because they don't get disciplined.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,829
    Reputation
    7554
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    So how do u punish a kid like this. I only know of one way which is they way I was bought up and that is physically.
    I never got grounded so i can't speak for that method of punishment. All i know is physical punishment works. It works really well.

    In Australia it is illegal to physically punish your own children. At first I thought this was absurd but there is logic behind it.
    There a right and wrong way to to discipline a child and some people just didn't know this.

    Rule number one, dont punch or kick. U can really fuck a kid up with serious internal damage or death.
    This is what people were doing. And thats why they made it illegal.

    It seems difficult to use physical punishment in a safe manner. Its actually safer to use a weapon on ur child.

    Hand to hand there isn't many options. Even a slap on the backside or leg can break it. The safest technique I think is the ear pull.
    Its impossible to rip an ear off a kids head. A parent that might be enraged wouldn't seriously harm the child using that method.

    Now with weapons u have options. People used the wodden spoon, the belt and all sorts of weapons.
    Shoes are good. Throw one at the kid as u close in to use the other.

    Weapon of choice at home for my olds was a thin branch about 2ft long.
    Its like the cain. It whips ya. Leaves some wicked scars but its only cosmetic.

    They used to keep it on top of the fridge. One day i pulled a chair over to the fridge, climbed up, grabbed it and threw it away.
    When they found out it was missing they just went outside, grabbed a fresh one off the tree and whipped me... LoL.

    I could go on forever with stories like that. My and my cousins like to reminisce and have a laugh about those days.

    I guess all I'm saying is bring back the physical punishment. Kids these days don't respect anyone because they don't get disciplined.
    My dad took the belt to all of us kids. On the rump and never directly on skin. Either that or hand-spanking, which was a method more at hand (pun intended). And we were always standing up, never over his lap. When I was ten, we lived in a house where the boys' bedroom had a door that went to the hallway and another door that went to the kitchen. I remember a time or two I'd lock myself in my bedroom, push the button locks on both doors and wait for him. He would stick a bobby pin in the little hole in the door knob on his side to unlock the door but I pushed the button down with both thumbs as hard as I could so he couldn't unlock it. I'd hear him go away, then silence, gee which door will he try next? I'd stand midway between the doors, eyeing each one back and forth. He never could master sticking in the bobby pin without making the door knob wiggle, which alerted me, so I always was able to get to that door and hold it down with my thumbs. He never got in at those times.

    I remember one time, I figured out that he would stop spanking once I started crying. So, I let him spank me a few times and faked a cry. He stopped, but I blew it when I turned and laughed in his face! Uh oh, the next cry was for real.

    Good times. LOL
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org

  10. #10
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,330
    Reputation
    19815
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    My parents didn't beat me and my siblings enough, clearly! lol (I tell them that, and they have a good laugh, then agree!)

    My kids would get a slap on the palm of the hand. They all grew up to dread it, not because of the PAIN, but because of the humiliation.

    Proper "punishment" is used as part of normal, healthy guidance. Kids need to learn, with age appropriate means, that misbehavior of the WILLING variety, will result in consequences.

    WHY?

    If you drop F-Bombs at work, you can be fired.
    If you two-hand push someone down the stairs and they get hurt, you can be sued.
    If you lie on your taxes, you can be jailed.
    If you fuck with a gangster, you can be shot in the head.

    My job as a parent is to prepare my kids for the adult world. Love is essential, but alone it is not enough.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  11. #11
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,385
    Reputation
    11177

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    I would never be in this situation... If I'd had kids they would have been raised as I was, to respect mom and dad, and not spoiled rotten with anything and everything they could ever want.

    I don't even want to consider what state my ass would've been in if I tried pulling that on either of my parents. They were far from abusive, but they would never stand for that shitty behavior.
    Here an anonimus complaint ( that you beat them or even yell ) is enough and your children will be taken away . And even nothing happened they cant be returned before psycho expertise will be done . And it takes about 6 months at least ....

    If a doctor or kindergarten teacher sees a bruise on your kid she is obliged to call cops and social workers ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  12. #12
    Junior Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    63
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Here an anonimus complaint ( that you beat them or even yell ) is enough and your children will be taken away . And even nothing happened they cant be returned before psycho expertise will be done . And it takes about 6 months at least ....

    If a doctor or kindergarten teacher sees a bruise on your kid she is obliged to call cops and social workers ...
    I guess these days the only way a kid could get a bruise is if they're getting beaten at home, it's not like they're allowed to go outside and play anymore.. Keep them all sheltered and drugged and staring at screens all day - that will prepare them for the real world.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    192
    Reputation
    442
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    I expected adult women throwing temper tantrums about stuff. Fooled me!
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  14. #14
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,383
    Reputation
    3317
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    And ppl wonder why I think emotions are toxic.......

  15. #15
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    268
    Reputation
    2159
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Temper Tantrums

    Emotions…

    Nothing in the world is inherently compelling. Whatever may be really “out there” cannot project itself as an affective experience. It is all a vacuous affair with only a chemical prestige. Nothing is either good or bad, desirable or undesirable, or anything else except that it is made so by laboratories inside us producing the emotions on which we live. And to live on our emotions is to live arbitrarily, inaccurately—imparting meaning to what has none of its own. Yet what other way is there to live? Without the ever-clanking machinery of emotion, everything would come to a standstill. There would be nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to be, and no one to know. The alternatives are clear: to live falsely as pawns of affect, or to live factually as depressives, or as individuals who know what is known to the depressive.

    Thomas Ligotti, The Conspiracy Against the Human Race


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •