Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1

    Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    https://www.theguardian.com/film/201...metoo-comments

    The Man of Steel actor Henry Cavill has drawn severe criticism for comments about the #MeToo movement and rape in a new interview.
    Cavill, who is currently promoting the forthcoming action film Mission: Impossible – Fallout, was speaking to GQ Australia when the interviewer asked how #MeToo had affected him.
    “Stuff has to change, absolutely,” Cavill said, before adding: “There’s something wonderful about a man chasing a woman … I think a woman should be wooed and chased, but maybe I’m old-fashioned for thinking that.”
    “It’s very difficult to do that if there are certain rules in place. Because then it’s like: ‘Well, I don’t want to go up and talk to her, because I’m going to be called a rapist or something.’”

    “Now? Now you really can’t pursue someone further than, ‘No’. It’s like, ‘OK, cool’. But then there’s the, ‘Oh why’d you give up?’ And it’s like, ‘Well, because I didn’t want to go to jail?’”



    Red pill MISC thread where I found it:

    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175968451&page=1

  2. #2
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,122
    Reputation
    4697

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    He's already apologized for speaking the truth....I mean being so damn insensitive and misogynistic.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  3. #3
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,772
    Reputation
    12918
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Brad Pitt, Cavill, etc These men are not just the top 10% of men as they are the one percent of the top ten percent. The sooner men accept that the default state of the world is hostile towards men the sooner they can gain freedom and a plan of action that favors you as a man.

    Anyone that tells you otherwise is a fool, incompetent or a combination of both.

  4. #4

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Becoming an A-list actor is like winning the occupational lottery after winning the genetic lottery. They represent the 1% of working (as opposed to aspiring) actors. The only thing more rare is, as Sterling Archer would say "....a black astronaut! That's like killing a unicorn!"

    So, here is the lesson to be learned. First, you accumulate your "fuck you! money," then you say whatever you want. Or be like Leonardo DeCaprio, make your millions, work only the projects you have to, live a MGTOW lifestyle, and you don't have to give interviews.

    The press are snakes and interviews are mine fields. Every journalist is a viper, and being the ultimate SJWs they hate everyone who is more successful than they are, which is everyone who majored in something that was more useful to society, which is everyone, with the exception of Education majors.

    Journalists and school teachers believe they are very smart and angry because everyone else makes more money. So they tell themselves that the businessman who makes more than they is rich because they are greedy and corrupt, the doctor who makes more than they do is incompetent, etc., etc. Now, when they encounter successful actors who make more than they do, they discount the actor's hard work, and credit all to luck....and it makes journalists seethe with resentment....and they want to bring the actor down.
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; July 14, 2018 at 5:46 PM.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,248
    Reputation
    19290
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    He's already apologized for speaking the truth
    Always a mistake. An apology is an admission of guilt.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    2704
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    He will be okay since he is an alpha male. Women won't mind it even if he violently assaulted a women.
    The reason women go ballistic when it comes to even the most nuanced opinion about sex/romance between men and women is usually because the guys talking about the subject is a beta male.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,848
    Reputation
    9838

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    He will be okay since he is an alpha male. Women won't mind it even if he violently assaulted a women.
    The reason women go ballistic when it comes to even the most nuanced opinion about sex/romance between men and women is usually because the guys talking about the subject is a beta male.
    After the apology he hopes so .

    Do you think he apologized by the way of his own will ?

    He is 100% dependent on his PR director/agent . As all famous people are .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  8. #8
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,025
    Reputation
    8347
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    A list actor Matt Damon also called bullshit on MeToo. But got enough grief to come crawling back and apologize. I was disappointed in his about face.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,172
    Reputation
    18435
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    The biggest two lies that feminist tells men and women is that women don't want to be pursued by men and that men who do are predatory rapists.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,848
    Reputation
    9838

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    A list actor Matt Damon also called bullshit on MeToo. But got enough grief to come crawling back and apologize. I was disappointed in his about face.
    A list poster Ace Francis is back
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  11. #11
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    2704
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    The biggest two lies that feminist tells men and women is that women don't want to be pursued by men and that men who do are predatory rapists.
    And the thing is men swallow that shit up. They actually believe this shit! It gets shoved down our throats at young enough age and we just take it for granted.

    Then when we withdraw and stop chasing women, some section of cunts (like the French actress Catherine Deneuve) start calling feminism a 'puritan ideology'.

    They know when to stop and when to restart. Now, you hear in the popular magazines and such that 'Gentlemanliness' is coming back. You see men take more care of their appearance with grooming guides and such.

    And yes, it is a conspiracy to soften us up for traditionalism.

    This is why I keep pointing out on this very forum that we should really be glad with feminism. Let women get equal rights.

    To the extent that, even if the bitch is struggling to carry luggage or something and about to fucking injure herself, then let the bitch injure herself. It's all good and well.

    And if people start bashing you, then you just say that you believe in equality between the sexes and if that doesn't work then you pretend to be gay/transgender and call them out for discrimination.

  12. #12

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    A list actor Matt Damon also called bullshit on MeToo. But got enough grief to come crawling back and apologize. I was disappointed in his about face.
    So the feminists "got" both 'Batman' and 'Superman' to crawl? What a matching set!

    A far cry from the 1960s when Batman and Robin TV series actors, Adam West and Burt Ward, would attend orgies and get so much tail......and everyone kept their mouths shut.

    Seriously people, ignore the temptation and keep your mouths shut! This is especially relevant to all those high school boys who have affairs with their hot teachers! The first rule about F@ck Club, is that you don't talk about F@ck Club.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM28YFrMdfI

    Whether you are an actor giving a mandatory publicity interview or a teenager trying to resist the siren call of that cell phone in your hand, just remind yourself....nobody cares, and most of the people that do, will use what you say against you if they can benefit from it.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  13. #13

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Opaque has brought up some good points. Everyone has a stake in you becoming a plow horse. The feminists, the globalists, the traditionalists, the industrialists, the bankers....

    The traditionalists think they can sell you the illusion that we can return to the 1950s paterfamilias when "father knows best." If they really cared, they would not have let the 2nd wave feminists undermine the legal structures that undermined the paterfamilias. Hell, it was Ronald Reagan, who as governor of California, signed the no-fault divorce legislation.

    And even if we could turn the clock back, do we really want to keep dying 10 years before our spouses, after toiling as a debt slave all our lives to pay for Bridezilla weddings, shiny-rock engagement rings, houses, furniture, cars, student loans, and a whole bunch of shit we don't need to impress people we don't care about?

    And the feminists are happy to live off the blood, sweat, and tears of men. They just don't want to cook us a meal or iron a shirt to get it. So, they get government to 'redistribute' that wealth for them.

    Opaque rightly recognizes that there a broad collection of interests that are trying to drag the runaway slaves back to the plantation.
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; July 16, 2018 at 3:30 PM.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    2704
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    If they really cared, they would not have let the 2nd wave feminists undermine the legal structures that undermined the paterfamilias. Hell, it was Ronal Reagan, who as governor of California, signed the no-fault divorce legislation.
    I didn't see any of our fathers generation complain about 2nd wave feminism. In fact they were in agreement. They had much more power than us, yet allowed women to run wild. They could have easily put women back in their places.

    This is why I think we really need to jump on the bandwagon of gay/transgender or whatever the current fashionable status.
    You certainly don't have to be gay, but if you can take on that personality (when necessary), it will reap lots and lots of rewards for you in this corrupt gynocracy.

    The feminist themselves don't even know how to deal with the changes. They are upset that men are now transitioning to women and don't want to welcome them amongst their ranks. But it's too late, they have to at least pretend to be welcoming to them.

  15. #15

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The reason women go ballistic when it comes to even the most nuanced opinion about sex/romance between men and women is usually because the guys talking about the subject is a beta male.
    On my initial reading, I missed out on how profound this statement was. You or I would not get a platform to talk to millions of people. He got one. He used it, to describe the unintended consequences of the #me too witch hunt. If you or I had said this, they would crank out the usual shaming arguments, but they don't work on a 1% like a famous, good looking, millionaire actor. They can't call him a loser or an incel. And they could not attack the logic of his argument. So they resorted to threatening his livelihood, which is very ephemeral, because, like a cock carousel rider, your good looks or your athletic ability only last for a few years.

    This was a serious breach for the feminist media machine. Imagine you own a public swimming pool. But you are greedy and not satisfied with just the money you earn from charging people to swim in the pool. So you also rent out the pool to someone who needs to store his stock of piranha. Usually, the piranha are well fed, so they don't attack the swimmers. Occasionally, one of the swimmers has a cut and the piranha attack him. The pool owner doesn't want to loose his swimming customers, so he covers it up, or finds some way to blame the victim.

    Dating is that swimming pool, nowadays. The economy depends upon old fashioned dating, courtship, engagement, marriage, divorce, alimony. Some women will accumulate hundreds of pairs of shoes and several closets worth of clothing to look attractive so men will date them. The fashion industry keeps changing the fashion so women are convinced that they could not possibly wear last year's fashions. Do you think women will take themselves to movies and buy themselves drinks or go to nightclubs if they had to pay to get in? No! In this western consumerist economy women's role is to get men to spend like women! Spend for today, not save/invest for tomorrow.

    Look at our language. The word 'husband' comes from the Germanic words 'hus' and 'bonde', meaning 'HE (a man) who lives in his own house' (versus living in the house and under the rule of his father/paterfamilias). The use of the word 'husband' as a verb, as in 'he had to husband his strength', meant to safeguard, to save, to wisely invest, to store for a rainy day....the exact opposite of how single women spend their money.

    So dating is a swimming pool, and along comes Jim Cavill to remind millions of men that there be piranha in them there waters. Men who will say to themselves, "Dang, if a 1% man like Jim Cavill, who can write a check for a half million dollars for good legal representation, doesn't want to swim in that swimming pool, why should I take the chance?"

    The powers that be could not un-ring that bell. But they absolutely had to get him to re-cant. After all, they made Plato drink hemlock, and they locked up Copernicus
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  16. #16

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I didn't see any of our fathers generation complain about 2nd wave feminism. In fact they were in agreement. They had much more power than us, yet allowed women to run wild. They could have easily put women back in their places.
    2nd wave feminism came at a time when most men were "fat, dumb, and happy."

    Think of the saying: "Hard times create hard men. Hard men create good times. Good times create soft men. Soft men create hard times."

    The hard men that endured the Great Depression and WWII in the 1930s and 40s, had settled into the soft times of the great economic recovery of the 1950s and 60s. These hard men raised a generation of soft men, the Baby Boomers.

    The hard men were too busy making up for lost time to pay too much attention to cultural Marxism and feminism. At the upper end of the socio economic ladder, they thought they were insulated from the pernicious effects of it. At the lower end, were the benefits of the great 1960s economic recovery were just starting to trickle down to them, they just thought to themselves that if their wives could bring a second paycheck home, they would finally get firmly established into the middle class.

    They also convinced themselves that their baby boomer children would eventually outgrow the indoctrination they were getting in the universities, that they would "grow up", and return to the fold.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    2704
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    If you or I had said this, they would crank out the usual shaming arguments, but they don't work on a 1% like a famous, good looking, millionaire actor. They can't call him a loser or an incel.
    Women won't admit it, because they are manipulative human scum and immoral to the core.
    But the fact of the matter is, is that it doesn't matter how much the cunt complains of 'patriarchy' she can't exactly stop her pussy creaming for a hyper alpha like Henry Cavill.

  18. #18

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post

    Opaque rightly recognizes that there a broad collection of interests that are trying to drag the runaway slaves back to the plantation.
    Perhaps "a plantation" with slaves in chains isn't the proper metaphor. The best chains are the ones that are invisible, and that the wearer puts on voluntarily.

    Someone else called the MGTOW movement "men going on strike." Perhaps we are factory workers that have gone on strike.

    The factory is the economy. The product is all the excess production that is consumerism. The workers (and the fuel) is US.

    Right now, they are trying to shame us off of the picket line and get us to march back into the factory of our own accord.

    When that doesn't work, they will drag us off the picket line. "Produce a surplus that we will redistribute to women who refuse to work, or we will put you in jail!" Think of bachelor taxes.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,025
    Reputation
    8347
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis osbido
    So the feminists "got" both 'Batman' and 'Superman' to crawl? What a matching set!
    All we need is Tobey Maguire of Spiderman fame criticizing Me Too only to backpedle then we have the trifecta of comic book superheroes who successfully took their story to a Hollywood franchise. (Only to cower to the PC whip.)

    Maybe GI Jane can help them out of that one. Hollyweird indeed!

    Last edited by Ace Francis; July 16, 2018 at 8:08 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,848
    Reputation
    9838

    Re: Superman calls BS on #metoo movement and gets bitched at

    The word husband derives from words hush and bend ok.
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: January 18, 2018, 10:36 PM
  2. The #MeToo & #TimesUp Movement is Exposing Sexually Duplicitous Men
    By UnregisteredMGTOW in forum Opposing Views
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 18, 2018, 5:29 AM
  3. Batman vs Superman (ghost vs mangina)
    By TheMessenger in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: March 25, 2016, 5:58 PM
  4. LAFD: Hero man flies like Superman
    By Silvestroyer in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 10, 2016, 10:18 AM
  5. Superman
    By Iron Me in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: August 24, 2015, 9:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •