Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    217
    Type
    Ghost

    I think I have a stalker

    About 3 years ago, before I found MGTOW, I had a short fling with a foreign student in my city. It lasted about 3 weeks and then she had to leave to return to her country. She stayed over in my apartment several times. She was a bit strange, and very clingy, and I was glad that she was leaving, it meant I didn't have to dump her and I made it clear that I wasn't looking for a relationship. Back then I was blind to the reality of female nature and I didn't see the warning signs; the crazy obsessiveness, the weird witchcraft jewellery, the constant texting, always trying to impress me, and the numerous pity stories. It was shortly afterwards that I came across MGTOW and took the red pill. A while later she tried to contact me by email a few times, but I didn't respond. Then over the next several months my doorbell would ring at random times throughout the week. I knew it was her, I could tell by the way she rang the bell and the fact that nobody ever rings my bell unless I am expecting them. I never answered, of course. But it was relentless, some days it would ring all afternoon. This continued at random moments over the course of several months, and I suspect that she was travelling over here to my country just to try to make contact with me. 3 years have passed I thought I'd dodged this bullet, but suddenly it has started happening again. After 3 YEARS. I know it's her. And I am freaking out.

    I believe I have 2 options

    1. Pack up and move to another apartment.
    2. Stand firm and ignore.

    I want to stay here. I'm not in a good position to move right now. I'm just worried about what she will be prepared to do. I believe she is a damaged human being who is both desperate and crazy, out of options with nothing to lose. This is a MGHOW's worst nightmare.

    I have written to my family to explain my situation. I'm also going to order a body cam and carry it with me at all times. I'm not sure what else to do. If anyone has any advice for me I would very much appreciate it.

  2. #2
    Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    116
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Call the cops man... Sounds like this one got a double dose of crazy.

  3. #3
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    8386
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    I knew it was her, I could tell by the way she rang the bell and the fact that nobody ever rings my bell unless I am expecting them. I never answered, of course. But it was relentless, some days it would ring all afternoon. This continued at random moments over the course of several months, and I suspect that she was travelling over here to my country just to try to make contact with me. 3 years have passed I thought I'd dodged this bullet, but suddenly it has started happening again. After 3 YEARS. I know it's her. And I am freaking out.
    First, I gotta ask... while you make a compelling circumstantial conclusion, how do you know it's now her, and that it's her each time? Do you have a peephole? A window through which you can peer from the curtains?

    I ask, because think what could happen if you take severe advice from someone and it turns out you had the wrong person. Like Alfred Hitchcock's Revenge. Many times, political canvassers come a-calling to my door just before a local election.

    And, if you have not confirmed her by sight, what's wrong with opening the door and telling her in an unambiguous way that you are not interested? After all, any severe action you take would be apparent to her, so why not start with opening the door?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,110
    Reputation
    14731
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    These days I would say ignore because with technology you can have someone announce they are coming over and it is no mystery. I mean it is fun to tell door to door sales people to piss off or the Mormons/Jehovah Witnessses but more often than not it is a waste of time.

    You don't have much to go on at this point so I would ignore until there is something very obvious that it is her.

  5. #5
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    217
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    First, I gotta ask... while you make a compelling circumstantial conclusion, how do you know it's now her, and that it's her each time? Do you have a peephole? A window through which you can peer from the curtains?

    I ask, because think what could happen if you take severe advice from someone and it turns out you had the wrong person. Like Alfred Hitchcock's Revenge. Many times, political canvassers come a-calling to my door just before a local election.

    And, if you have not confirmed her by sight, what's wrong with opening the door and telling her in an unambiguous way that you are not interested? After all, any severe action you take would be apparent to her, so why not start with opening the door?
    It's my gut feeling. I didn't mention above because I don't want to give away too much personal information, but I also run a small website with very little traffic. I can see her visiting my website to spy on me. I know it's her because I have very few visitors and I can see her IP address and also she recently created an account with her personal email address. It is incredibly creepy and the recent ring of my bell coincided with her checking out my website again during the same day. I'm tempted to block her IP address from accessing my website but I am worried about poking the hornet's nest. My greatest fear is a false accusation. And this also why I don't want to make contact with her in any way. Surely the fact that I am ignoring her is an obvious enough signal that I am not interested. Yet she is not satisfied with this, which is what terrifies me.

  6. #6
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    8386
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    It's my gut feeling. I didn't mention above because I don't want to give away too much personal information, but I also run a small website with very little traffic. I can see her visiting my website to spy on me. I know it's her because I have very few visitors and I can see her IP address and also she recently created an account with her personal email address. It is incredibly creepy and the recent ring of my bell coincided with her checking out my website again during the same day. I'm tempted to block her IP address from accessing my website but I am worried about poking the hornet's nest. My greatest fear is a false accusation. And this also why I don't want to make contact with her in any way. Surely the fact that I am ignoring her is an obvious enough signal that I am not interested. Yet she is not satisfied with this, which is what terrifies me.
    If your house looks like you're not home each time she calls, she may not know you are home so she may not know you are ignoring her, telling herself that her repeated visits to your door would not be known by you. So, she keeps it up. I mean, if you are not communicating anything to her, she has nothing telling her that you even know she had been coming around frequently. I've seen that in other less consequential situations in life. Like, in the years before cell phones, before Caller ID on landlines, no one who was not home would know how many times anyone had called. Callers knew this so were not embarrassed to keep trying.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  7. #7
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    217
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    I'm going to stay with a friend for a few days to lay low. I suspect she may be visiting the city, perhaps (hopefully) not just because of me. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid. I hope so. But it's insane that a woman can ruin a man's life just by making a phone call. It doesn't fully sink in until you are put into a vulnerable situation like this. It's total madness. I'm explaining my situation to my family and friends so at least they know what I'm going through.

  8. #8
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    217
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    If your house looks like you're not home each time she calls, she may not know you are home so she may not know you are ignoring her, telling herself that her repeated visits to your door would not be known by you. So, she keeps it up. I mean, if you are not communicating anything to her, she has nothing telling her that you even know she had been coming around frequently. I've seen that in other less consequential situations in life. Like, in the years before Caller ID, no one who was not home would know how many times anyone had called. Callers knew this so were not embarrassed to keep trying.
    I didn't respond to her last 3 emails from her, so she knows I'm ignoring her. In her final email she asked me why I was ignoring her. I didn't reply. If I engage in communication I will make myself vulnerable. I think I'm dealing with someone desperate and unstable. There is no way to solve this via communication. I even feel bad for her actually, but I shouldn't. She's in her mid 20s and should have other options.

  9. #9
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    8386
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    I'm going to stay with a friend for a few days to lay low. I suspect she may be visiting the city, perhaps (hopefully) not just because of me. Maybe I'm being overly paranoid. I hope so. But it's insane that a woman can ruin a man's life just by making a phone call. It doesn't fully sink in until you are put into a vulnerable situation like this. It's total madness. I'm explaining my situation to my family and friends so at least they know what I'm going through.
    If you have newspaper or mail delivery, better have a neighbor collect it while you are away. Always a good idea anyway.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  10. #10
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    8386
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    I didn't respond to her last 3 emails from her, so she knows I'm ignoring her. In her final email she asked me why I was ignoring her. I didn't reply. If I engage in communication I will make myself vulnerable. I think I'm dealing with someone desperate and unstable. There is no way to solve this via comunication. I even feel bad for her actually, but I shouldn't. She's mid 20s and there must be plenty of guys that will take her.
    Ah, I see. She is not accepting the silence you have shown her. Yeah, not good, and especially after 3 years of her silence. I would continue to not respond to her emails at this point or, once you do, she may think all she needs to do is be persistent and you will capitulate. Unless you get to a point where you have no choice but to face her somehow.

    Withhold your empathy for her. Don't do that. That's my advice.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  11. #11
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    LOL what the hell ?

    You had once in a lifetime opportunity to bang a chick for free and you blew it

    And now it got this complicated .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  12. #12
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    1065
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    First confirm it is actually her. Set up a camera or something.
    Answer the door with ur phone recording. Tell her ur not interested and to leave u alone or else u will get an intervention order put on her.
    If she makes a false accusation u will have some kind of evidence to show that u were not interested.

  13. #13

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    It's my gut feeling. I didn't mention above because I don't want to give away too much personal information, but I also run a small website with very little traffic. I can see her visiting my website to spy on me. I know it's her because I have very few visitors and I can see her IP address and also she recently created an account with her personal email address. It is incredibly creepy and the recent ring of my bell coincided with her checking out my website again during the same day. I'm tempted to block her IP address from accessing my website but I am worried about poking the hornet's nest. My greatest fear is a false accusation. And this also why I don't want to make contact with her in any way. Surely the fact that I am ignoring her is an obvious enough signal that I am not interested. Yet she is not satisfied with this, which is what terrifies me.
    sorry dude, but it seems to me that you are stalking her too!
    • Feminism has turned marriage into a morally corrupt institution.

  14. #14

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    About 3 years ago, before I found MGTOW, I had a short fling with a foreign student in my city. It lasted about 3 weeks and then she had to leave to return to her country. She stayed over in my apartment several times. She was a bit strange, and very clingy, and I was glad that she was leaving, it meant I didn't have to dump her and I made it clear that I wasn't looking for a relationship. Back then I was blind to the reality of female nature and I didn't see the warning signs; the crazy obsessiveness, the weird witchcraft jewellery, the constant texting, always trying to impress me, and the numerous pity stories.
    Violated rule 1: Don't stick it in crazy. That usually carries consequences...

    It was shortly afterwards that I came across MGTOW and took the red pill. A while later she tried to contact me by email a few times, but I didn't respond.
    Good. Set up a rule to autodelete those messages. Add any address to that rule she might add to her spamgenerator. Problem 1 solved.

    Then over the next several months my doorbell would ring at random times throughout the week. I knew it was her, I could tell by the way she rang the bell and the fact that nobody ever rings my bell unless I am expecting them. I never answered, of course. But it was relentless, some days it would ring all afternoon.
    Ever considered a doorway cam to verify who is there? Then keep those recordings to get law enforcement involved if she gets stalky. Step 1: Restraining order. Step 2: Arrest when it's inevitably violated.

    This continued at random moments over the course of several months, and I suspect that she was travelling over here to my country just to try to make contact with me. 3 years have passed I thought I'd dodged this bullet, but suddenly it has started happening again. After 3 YEARS. I know it's her. And I am freaking out.
    May just be paranoia until you've proven it to yourself. Apply the abovementioned solutions.

    I believe I have 2 options
    1. Pack up and move to another apartment.
    2. Stand firm and ignore.

    I want to stay here. I'm not in a good position to move right now. I'm just worried about what she will be prepared to do. I believe she is a damaged human being who is both desperate and crazy, out of options with nothing to lose. This is a MGHOW's worst nightmare. I have written to my family to explain my situation. I'm also going to order a body cam and carry it with me at all times. I'm not sure what else to do. If anyone has any advice for me I would very much appreciate it.
    3: Confront headon. I do not get why you keep evading. A firm, furious rejection may be just what is called for. Standing your ground works, and usually the message gets through, but persistent infringements require a response. Before anything, ensure it is indeed as you fear - so for the doorbell, get a doorcam to see who's there. And keep those recordings. For email, instead of deleting redirect to a map for evidence holding. Phone, if she's there too, just use a recorder or voicemail service to screen - if able, retain calls from there too. With sufficient evidence it's easy enough convince law enforcement to take action. But personal action first.
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by 2Naive4MyOwnGood View Post
    sorry dude, but it seems to me that you are stalking her too!
    Haha yeah it looks like it and there is certainly more to the story
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #16
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,449
    Reputation
    20844
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Creep her social media accounts and see if she has a child under three years of age... Just sayin.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  17. #17
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Creep her social media accounts and see if she has a child under three years of age... Just sayin.
    Hahahaha now everything falls into place

    She just wants to show him his child support
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  18. #18

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Reminds me of a joke:

    What's the definition of stalking?

    It's when 2 people go for a long, romantic walk together... but only one of them knows it. :-P


    Joking aside, when you are the target, especially when you are a man, it sucks big time and is enormously dangerous. Women still usually get the pussy pass for any crazy shit they do. And since crazy is the only tool in a crazy chick's toolbox, they tend to pull it out and use it for any task that comes along. What we can all agree on is that this girl wants something from you. What she wants may not be reasonable or realistic to the rest of the world, but in her mind, she deserves it and you owe it to her.

    As a veteran of multiple female stalkers (one has gone on for more than 10 years), here's my advice: First, don't open that damn door! You open the door to her and you also open the door to a gun, a knife, battery acid, an assault charge and the one phone call and all the shit show that will follow. You have no idea what's on the other side of that door, but you can bet your ass it ain't Publisher's Clearing House with a check and some balloons. Installing a camera may be some help if you seek a restraining order. Collect and keep all evidence of stalking behavior. It may not result in adequate consequences for her, but might provide some help if you ever have to defend yourself. It may also help if you do seek a restraining order. Unlikely that she will face serious consequences for violating it, but the embarrassment of it may inspire her to seek another (easier) target. If you are going to communicate with her at all, do it through a lawyer if possible, or at least email (so there's a record of exactly what was said, and that you didn't threaten her).

    When you are able to move, do so. If you can isolate and send her IP address to a dead end, decoy page that only she sees, do that as well. Collect and keep all the evidence of stalking and unwanted attention you get from her. But in return, at a very minimum, give her a wall of silence and invisibility, and ZERO attention. That will not work instantly, as you are already aware. It will not work until she has found another easier, more interesting, more attractive/rewarding target. Then she will lose interest in you. But if you give her attention of any kind, she won't even look for another target.

    If these don't work, and you can't move, take evidence to country clerk's office and ask to see a judge. You don't need a lawyer to present evidence to a judge and ask for restraining order. I'm in the process of doing this now...

  19. #19
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    Reminds me of a joke:

    What's the definition of stalking?

    It's when 2 people go for a long, romantic walk together... but only one of them knows it. :-P


    Joking aside, when you are the target, especially when you are a man, it sucks big time and is enormously dangerous. Women still usually get the pussy pass for any crazy shit they do. And since crazy is the only tool in a crazy chick's toolbox, they tend to pull it out and use it for any task that comes along. What we can all agree on is that this girl wants something from you. What she wants may not be reasonable or realistic to the rest of the world, but in her mind, she deserves it and you owe it to her.

    As a veteran of multiple female stalkers (one has gone on for more than 10 years), here's my advice: First, don't open that damn door! You open the door to her and you also open the door to a gun, a knife, battery acid, an assault charge and the one phone call and all the shit show that will follow. You have no idea what's on the other side of that door, but you can bet your ass it ain't Publisher's Clearing House with a check and some balloons. Installing a camera may be some help if you seek a restraining order. Collect and keep all evidence of stalking behavior. It may not result in adequate consequences for her, but might provide some help if you ever have to defend yourself. It may also help if you do seek a restraining order. Unlikely that she will face serious consequences for violating it, but the embarrassment of it may inspire her to seek another (easier) target. If you are going to communicate with her at all, do it through a lawyer if possible, or at least email (so there's a record of exactly what was said, and that you didn't threaten her).

    When you are able to move, do so. If you can isolate and send her IP address to a dead end, decoy page that only she sees, do that as well. Collect and keep all the evidence of stalking and unwanted attention you get from her. But in return, at a very minimum, give her a wall of silence and invisibility, and ZERO attention. That will not work instantly, as you are already aware. It will not work until she has found another easier, more interesting, more attractive/rewarding target. Then she will lose interest in you. But if you give her attention of any kind, she won't even look for another target.

    If these don't work, and you can't move, take evidence to country clerk's office and ask to see a judge. You don't need a lawyer to present evidence to a judge and ask for restraining order. I'm in the process of doing this now...
    Good advice !

    It is crazy that he even communicated with her via e-mail ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  20. #20
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,440
    Reputation
    20480
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: I think I have a stalker

    Not engaging with her in any way is probably a good idea, but if you haven't clearly told her to stop it, I'm not sure that you can do much. It really depends on the law where you are. The "guns blazing" method is to collect evidence, have a lawyer draft a cease and desist order, and hire a process server to serve her with it. If she continues after that, go to court and seek a restraining order. If she continues after that, call the cops, have her thrown in the lock-up for contempt of court. And - did you say she's not a citizen of your country? Immigration might want to know, too.

    Depends on the law where you are. Moreover, it depends on how law-abiding and uncorrupt your country's legal system happens to be. Not to mention how expensive.

    But at this stage, she can plausibly say "your honour, I was just concerned that he might not be ok".


Similar Threads

  1. Wacky sitcom about female stalker
    By Nuggets in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 23, 2015, 5:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •