Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 93
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    708
    Type
    AWM

    The problem with sex dolls

    Sex dolls seem to be making a big splash in the MGTOW community as of late. As I see it, there is two elephant in the room type of a problems with them however. The first is simply that using them means you have not successfully overridden your animal addiction to women. This is probably acceptable though, because I don't even know that a small portion of men are even capable of that.

    The second, more troubling thing is that they will eventually become so realistic that weak men will eventually extend voting rights to them. Talk about out of the frying pan an into the fire.

    Thoughts?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    550
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    All pleasure comes with a price. Every high is followed by a low. Sex is like eating candy - it feels good for a little while and then you're tired all day and if you do it too often you end up addicted, fat and miserable. Whether the high is worth dealing with female bullshit or paying thousands for a doll is for everyone to decide for themselves.
    Last edited by I'm Gone; January 30, 2019 at 3:04 PM.

  3. #3

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    It's an outlet for sexual desire, no different than jerking off or watching porn. Do you ever do either of those two things? We can't get past our biological programming, to some extent we will always be slaves to it. However, if you find a way to "bypass" it that keeps you satisfied without ever having to deal with women or give them your resources, why wouldn't you?

    Also, I think it is a bit of a stretch to say weak men will give voting rights to them. By "them" I assume you actually mean sex bots with AI personalities, and not inanimate sex dolls. I highly doubt anyone will give voting rights to an inanimate sex doll, and even if you did they couldn't vote, or talk, or move, or do anything really. Advances in AI is a completely separate issue; regardless of whether or not it is used in sex bots or androids, AI is going to eventually become advanced enough to pass a Turing test and will completely eclipse humans in terms of intelligence, and whether or not to give them rights will be one of many complex issues that will arise as a result.

    Most experts believe it will take us 20 years to develop this kind of advanced AI; ten years for us to reach the computing power needed for such programs, and another 10 years to figure out the software and get it working well enough to achieve general artificial intelligence. Like I said though this is a separate and complex issue that is a long way off, and really has nothing to do with guys enjoying sex dolls today.

  4. #4
    Senior Member toolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    762
    Reputation
    3396
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    I'm leaning on the side of making them into arcade games. Gotta hit the right spots to get a moaning response, win points, and get your quarters back.

    Another approach is modeling them on an older door to door salesman type vacuum cleaner. Much like an old Kirby that had multiple functions beyond sucking.

    This logically leads to the utility tractor model, complete with lots of implements. I could spend the morning with her rotor-tilling the garden, cutting brush in the afternoon, and a quiet evening of Slurpee hydraulic-powered sex, all the time engaging in intelligent conversation about world events.
    My Senior Member is semi retired.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,433
    Reputation
    20245
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Sex bots will be connected to the internet and will be funded by advertising. Not only that, but after you have emotionally bonded to your bot and confesses one or two blackmailable secrets to it, it will start insisting you buy upgrades. Or else.

    Very, very much like having a human wife now.

  6. #6
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    604
    Reputation
    3076
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Sex dolls seem to be making a big splash in the MGTOW community as of late. As I see it, there is two elephant in the room type of a problems with them however. The first is simply that using them means you have not successfully overridden your animal addiction to women. This is probably acceptable though, because I don't even know that a small portion of men are even capable of that.

    The second, more troubling thing is that they will eventually become so realistic that weak men will eventually extend voting rights to them. Talk about out of the frying pan an into the fire.

    Thoughts?
    The first is simply that using them means you have not successfully overridden your animal addiction to women. This is probably acceptable though, because I don't even know that a small portion of men are even capable of that.
    Men are hardwired to seek sex. Most men will fuck a hole in a watermelon. I'd never use a sex doll but if a man wants to do that in the privacy of his own home then go for it.

    The second, more troubling thing is that they will eventually become so realistic that weak men will eventually extend voting rights to them. Talk about out of the frying pan an into the fire.
    I really hope you are joking.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    1106
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Actually, I think it could be funny as hell to give sexbots voting rights. Who do you think will program them? We could even enter them into the Victimhood Olympics and give the gender confused participants a run for their money.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    597
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Voting rights for sex dolls, lol.
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    It's an outlet for sexual desire, no different than jerking off or watching porn. Do you ever do either of those two things? We can't get past our biological programming, to some extent we will always be slaves to it. However, if you find a way to "bypass" it that keeps you satisfied without ever having to deal with women or give them your resources, why wouldn't you?

    Also, I think it is a bit of a stretch to say weak men will give voting rights to them. By "them" I assume you actually mean sex bots with AI personalities, and not inanimate sex dolls. I highly doubt anyone will give voting rights to an inanimate sex doll, and even if you did they couldn't vote, or talk, or move, or do anything really. Advances in AI is a completely separate issue; regardless of whether or not it is used in sex bots or androids, AI is going to eventually become advanced enough to pass a Turing test and will completely eclipse humans in terms of intelligence, and whether or not to give them rights will be one of many complex issues that will arise as a result.

    Most experts believe it will take us 20 years to develop this kind of advanced AI; ten years for us to reach the computing power needed for such programs, and another 10 years to figure out the software and get it working well enough to achieve general artificial intelligence. Like I said though this is a separate and complex issue that is a long way off, and really has nothing to do with guys enjoying sex dolls today.
    In 1993 i watched a documentary on TV that all the cars will be flying after year 2000 .

    Same with robots and AI . We do not know what the gov has but what we see is a joke and what ever we will get will be a joke .

    What they try to replace waitresses with robots and its a total failure and a joke . They need to hire even more expensive staff to maintain them .

    And for restaurants its the only place where guys can see a chick up close for a price of a meal . A waitress .


    Though i welcome sex dolls very much . You can pimp her out after all now sue me baaaaa
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    1138
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    There are a lot of thoughts floating around the MGTOW community about sex dolls and most of them seem to be coming from a point of fear. Everyone is throwing words out with certainty that there is going to be absolutely detrimental drawbacks to having one. While I haven't have really formed an opinion on them of my own yet, most MGTOW seem to approach the topic with the same mindsets. They've been denied having good things so many times in their life before that they can never see anything as positive. Sort of like the "This is why we can't have nice things meme."
    Posting pictures of massive car crashes and using that as a justification to show people that we shouldn't be driving cars is a terrible way to go about it. Flashback 150 years ago and I'm sure there might have been people saying the same thing.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    927
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    My thoughts on this are well documented on here. If u can flip ur biological attraction to the female body u must be some kind of Buddha I think cos I can't do it.

    I've recently been wondering what it would be like to have a kid. I think it's this biological instinct to procreate which I can't seem to shake. The thought that I'm not passing on my genes is a sober one.

    With dolls I don't see a problem as long as it's just used to massage ur penis. I dint know about men sitting with them while watching TV or having dinner. This means ur not just longing sex but their companionship as well.

    Bots are a bit of a head scratcher. People who want bots might also be seeking this kind of companionship with a female. I'm over female nature. I don't want to have a conversation with a woman let alone a fake one. Only positive I see in a bot is being able to program what sounds it makes during sex.

    So in conclusion I think there are 2 guys. Red and Blue pilled. A seasoned red pill guy should be fine with a doll. A blue pill guy will probably long for female attention.

    Also remember guys womyn absolutely hate sex dolls. They hate them so much their trying to make them illegal

  12. #12
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    My thoughts on this are well documented on here. If u can flip ur biological attraction to the female body u must be some kind of Buddha I think cos I can't do it.

    I've recently been wondering what it would be like to have a kid. I think it's this biological instinct to procreate which I can't seem to shake. The thought that I'm not passing on my genes is a sober one.

    With dolls I don't see a problem as long as it's just used to massage ur penis. I dint know about men sitting with them while watching TV or having dinner. This means ur not just longing sex but their companionship as well.

    Bots are a bit of a head scratcher. People who want bots might also be seeking this kind of companionship with a female. I'm over female nature. I don't want to have a conversation with a woman let alone a fake one. Only positive I see in a bot is being able to program what sounds it makes during sex.

    So in conclusion I think there are 2 guys. Red and Blue pilled. A seasoned red pill guy should be fine with a doll. A blue pill guy will probably long for female attention.

    Also remember guys womyn absolutely hate sex dolls. They hate them so much their trying to make them illegal
    It happens when you realistically know it will never happen . When you think that there will be a beautiful lol woman next to you together with a kid . And of course you think about a perfectly healthy kid , right ?

    Its like a kid that wants a puppy ... does he think about waking up at 5 am to walk it ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    426
    Reputation
    1997
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    I'm more interested in what else these bots can do rather than sex itself. I find sex very over rated at the best of times let alone humping away at a droid.

    I have read articles by Feminists who want these bots to have rights and be able to decline sex which is rather silly, does the toaster have the right to decline toasting your bread?

    But that is where it may lead to anyway. Saudi Arabia has granted citizen rights to "Sophia" a sex bot. Not surprised that Sophia is white. In the article attached many have pointed out that Sophia has rights in that country that many human's don't have. https://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...-a8021601.html

    Overall though, I think this will lead to women being even more redundant. Whether you're a hardcore sex maniac who just wants to pump away or a nice guy who wants to hug and hold her hand, once you have gotten your fix you still tend to get bored and want to walk away when done. Sexbots would be perfect for that, turn them off afterwards.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    9017
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    It's exactly because of threads like these that I refuse to tell other people or even myself that I am MGTOW. Because I do not use nor ever have used sex dolls myself, I refuse to potentially label myself as something I am not.

    You should feel no shame in what you like, whatever you like, sexually.

    But frankly, when you make threads like these, you make the whole community look pretty bad, or more accurately, LAME!

    It is what it is!

    I'm not the boss of you and I'm not going to tell you what you can or cannot post. .

    But when you start posting crap like this, I'm going to beg to differ. Because this thread does not represent me or my sex life at all!

    EDIT: it's very laughable having the person shame mgtow men for "having an animal attraction to women. "

    Who the fuck are you anyways?! Someone who works for some Puritan like church or some feminazi trolling the forum and trying to make us look us bad? Well, whatever the case is, you look like a feminist attempting to doing a separatist lesbian movement type of thread for men. This Thread makes me embarrassed to even be a part of this forum.
    Last edited by Ace Francis; February 2, 2019 at 3:04 AM.

  15. #15
    Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    116
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    It's exactly because of threads like these that I refuse to tell other people or even myself that I am MGTOW. Because I do not use nor ever have used sex dolls myself, I refuse to potentially label myself as something I am not.

    You should feel no shame in what you like, whatever you like, sexually.

    But frankly, when you make threads like these, you make the whole community look pretty bad, or more accurately, LAME!
    No shame in it, but you go ahead and try to shame people anyway... I think the multiple hundred threads here bitching about every aspect of women make us look much worse than a few discussing a minor fetish (dolls are a fetish IMO) and the future of AI. I thought that this community had gotten past what the masses think about us. I know I have, I couldn't care less what Joe and Jane Lurker think of me, or this community.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    9017
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    No shame in it, but you go ahead and try to shame people anyway...
    Wow, this so-called defense just takes the cake, man! It's kinda funny how you have NO PROBLEM with the OP's feeble attempt of shaming not only the whole MGTOW community--in fact technically speaking--but ALSO the entire male race, for those BAD "animal instincts" as well.

    But if shame one thread creator, I am a BAD person in your mind.

    Cognitive dissonance much, BlueCollar?!
    Last edited by Ace Francis; January 31, 2019 at 12:03 PM.

  17. #17
    Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    116
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    Wow, this so-called defense just takes the cake, man! It's kinda funny how you have NO PROBLEM with the OP's feeble attempt of shaming not only the whole MGTOW community--in fact technically speaking--but ALSO the entire male race, for those BAD "animal instincts" as well.

    But if shame one thread creator, I am a BAD person in your mind.

    Cognitive dissonance much, BlueCollar?!
    I never said you were a bad person, I actually enjoy most of your posts. I don't see any shaming in the OP, many or most men do have an animal addiction to women. We all deal with it differently. We're all animals, we all have animal instincts. Nobody said they were bad, they've gotten us this far.

    I don't see any benefit in attempting to shame anyone who participates here, if you're not interested in a topic don't read or post to it.

  18. #18
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    604
    Reputation
    3076
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The problem with sex dolls



  19. #19
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,137
    Reputation
    9017
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar
    We're all animals, we all have animal instincts. Nobody said they were bad, they've gotten us this far.
    Okay, I'm going to agree to disagree. Because that is not what was said in post #1 of this thread.

    At any rate, this point I'm about to make might piss off some militant vegetarians or PETA people--but the last animal instinct I enjoyed--that most of the animal kingdom gets to enjoy too--was eating another animal. Frozen leftovers from the super market chicken bar. Mmm mm mmmmm.


    One more I've gotta say, with all the demonizing of men, the virtual MeTooing of all men (most of who would NOT blackmail a chick that way when in a position of power), I would not be surprised to see nor blame Billy Beta for choosing a doll over being a provider boy for some potentially ungrateful woman.


    EDIT: Pbisque, I really loved your "Who Hurt You" thread. You and the other's responses were great. With that, you seem like good okay guy. No harm, no foul.
    Last edited by Ace Francis; January 31, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    249
    Reputation
    927
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: The problem with sex dolls

    LoL man u again Ace Hehehe.
    I'm not going to try reason much with u Ace.*
    It won't be possible unless u get over the initial hurdle of disgust.*

    U said it urself man "have no shame"


Similar Threads

  1. Dolls over Wives
    By ZackJ in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 17, 2018, 9:25 AM
  2. Fuck dolls
    By Porkncheese in forum Lounge
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: December 8, 2018, 11:47 AM
  3. Sex Dolls
    By The_Joker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: July 22, 2017, 10:07 PM
  4. Now Europeans look for sex dolls
    By Latinus in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 21, 2015, 8:08 PM
  5. Sex dolls
    By VLazarusC in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 10, 2014, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •