Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29
  1. #1
    Senior Member Jackal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    186
    Reputation
    1382
    Type
    Loose

    Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    They are already mentally instable right now, what will happen to them once they hit their 50s, their 60s and later and so on since they rely on public welfare for basically anything?

    If you sum them to overall old people we will get a disproportion of leechers to be fed from a minority of producers.

    Inb4 "I dont give a fvck"...I dont either but I dont believe they will be fed with bread and water while telling them to shut up.

  2. #2
    Senior Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    728
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    My guess would be big increases in suicides and substance abuse. Just been reading this article on loneliness, the future looks grim for many.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    176
    Reputation
    954
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Eat catfood and evangelize extreme feminism to younger women, claiming it was men that forced them to such depths of despair

  4. #4

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    I see these women all the time in my line of work. They end up on a ton of medications; mostly psychiatric meds, particularly benzo's (which are commonly abused drugs that are pharmacologically similar to alcohol) and antidepressants, but lots of others. They also end up with lots of chronic health conditions for which they are on a ton of meds, including diabetes, heart failure, COPD, etc.

    I see these women all the time, and I can tell you they are out there in the world everywhere, and I guarantee you run into them literally all the time...but you probably don't really see them or notice them. A lot of them have minimum wage jobs, working as cashiers, at fast food restaurants, etc. However, most of them don't seem to work, and ALL of them rely on welfare to survive.

    They all seem to be very unhappy and emotionally unstable. I mean you can tell this even in the minute or two you spend interacting with them, it's just palpable. They have lots of problems and basically no help, other than what they receive from the government. They often complain about being unable to deal with these issues, but I (like many others) have absolutely no sympathy for them. If you examine closely, most of the problems they have, they created for themselves.

    They pay a high price for the bad decisions they make in their youth. They often come in with their daughters, who are also single mothers, like they were. The daughters are always miserable too, and basically carbon copies of the mothers; it is an endless cycle. They end up with diabetes and heart disease as a result of poor diet and no exercise, COPD because of smoking (which you can often smell on them) and psych drugs...well, because of the many bad decisions they made in their youth. They end up single mothers, often with chronic STD's (for which they take medications) as a result of promiscuity and poor choice of men. They end up alone for the latter half of their life for the same reason.

    You can often identify them because they are dressed poorly, have poor hygiene, bad teeth, smell bad, and a horrifying appearance that often makes them look decades older than they really are. They often have shitty looking faded tattoos, skin like cheap crappy leather, and an ugly, permanently unhappy face that would break a mirror. Most of them are addicted to drugs; both prescription drugs which they get from me, and non-prescription drugs as well.

    I'm telling you guys, I see these women all the time, and there are far more of them out there than you think. You see all the young women today, and all the horrible behavior that they appear to be getting away with, consequence free. Believe me when I say, they pay a VERY heavy price for it later on. It is a poor, miserable, lonely, hollow, and utterly fucking hopeless existence they live. I'm doing my best to describe it here, but believe me, I'm only scratching the surface.

    The bottom line is, do not be fooled by all the young THOT's you see today. They are ALL going to end up exactly the way I described above. There may not be any consequences for them now, but they pay a very heavy price for it during the latter (and greater) half of their lives.

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,036
    Reputation
    5332
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    I don't give a shit what happens to them, the same way they don't give shit about me, except men are solitary creatures and happier single than tied to some canker bunion...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    3077
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    I would imagine these thots will demand blood from turnips. Sad to say, but I do not foresee any changes other than the post-Wall decline. They will not wake up and decide to improve themselves. The fact that they may have another 4 DECADES is meaningless to them. They cannot do any long-range planning as evidenced by their current predicament.

    More importantly, they lack the courage to sustain the pain needed for real change. Instead, they pursue pleasure at all costs. Immediate gratification by any means needed to quell their self-inflicted misery. If you have any doubts on this, reread Xanthine's post above.

    One change I do expect is that they will increase their volume--as difficult as that is to believe. As the post-Wall induced anonymity (what others call karma) sinks in and they start losing their spot light, I expect we will hear them attempt to ratchet the volume to 11. There will be fewer people listening and responding. As a result, I predict that we will finally see the gender gap in suicides close, which will be the crisis of the 2030's. Well that, and figuring out what gender you cat...er feline life companion has decided upon....

  7. #7
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    758
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    The bottom line is, do not be fooled by all the young THOT's you see today. They are ALL going to end up exactly the way I described above. There may not be any consequences for them now, but they pay a very heavy price for it during the latter (and greater) half of their lives.
    Thanks to reading your posts, not just this one, but others too, I have lost even the little fragment of faint attraction I had for some real women !!!

    If I am feeling horny, I am just gonna help myself with porn. Real women... no thnx !!! lol
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,123
    Reputation
    8679
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    As Xanthine says, their everywhere. Most have divorced one guy too many, and are desperate for that one last provider. But they left it too long, and are now the very definition of up shit creek without a paddle. They never see their value declining either, and as the donkey said, the old ones still consider themselves a great catch. Small wonder their always so unhappy.

    Another point Xanthine makes, is these women are dragging their family's down with them. In the end these boat anchors will cost the country more than the original welfare honeys ever did. I have seen this a hundred times. Women who've had good jobs with the government for decades. They should be rolling in clover, but in reality their not doing that great. Why? They got kids, grandkids, slacker in laws, and who knows else all dead set on grandma funding the whole stinking mess. I don't know why these losers never get kicked to the curb. These women don't have any trouble throwing their ex husbands out, why is so hard to dump the rest of the family? They deserve it a lot more most of the time.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Eddie Willers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canadian Prairies
    Posts
    767
    Reputation
    2339
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    Eat catfood and evangelize extreme feminism to younger women, claiming it was men that forced them to such depths of despair
    ^^ Word!

    Because this level of extreme denial goes on unto death. For Cupcake to believe, unto her final breath, that every bad thing that befell her was the fault of others, she has to submit to the effect of such irrationality upon the psyche. Women are, mentally, perpetual teenagers and cannot handle such stress.
    A gun-toting, weed-smoking, gray-bearded redneck with a Masters - old and dangerous.

  10. #10

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    History is a fairly good teacher. And based on history, what I predict for these women when we are old is the same behavior they showed me when I was younger: They will demand to be respected as adults/men when power and control are proportioned out, while simultaneously demanding to be treated like women/children when accountability and responsibility are distributed.

    What does that mean in real terms: they will demand independence, power and control over their lives, then use that power to make crappy, nearsighted decisions for their entire lives, and will then expect someone else to pay/take the consequences for it. So while they used family courts to try to take my home and salary to spend when we were younger, they will be using the governments tax/welfare arms to take my retirement savings to support themselves when we are older.

    So those of us who've busted our asses to save money for our retirements in pension funds and 401k plans can look forward to seeing that get taxed from us when we are old and given to these women when they are old.

    And if it's at all hard to believe that this will happen, consider what the government already does: we all pay into social security while we are working, and then collect that money back when we retire at 65 years old. But since the average man dies at around 72, and the average women dies at around 79, women collect from this fund for twice as many years as men do. Net result, the government will be giving your money to women even after you're dead.

    Raising taxes on an old man's retirement income to finance the consequences of a woman's shitty decisions will just be an extension of what they are already doing with young men's earned income now.

    My plan: get the hell out to a foreign country where cost of living is cheaper, and take as much of my money as I can with me...

  11. #11
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,699
    Reputation
    22884
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    I would imagine these thots will demand blood from turnips.
    A Wizard of Id reference?

    In any case. They are politically aware and active enough to vote themselves free money from the treasury.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,036
    Reputation
    5332
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    We are the elders of feminism, we've been exposed to its harmful effects the longest, only indifference and ashes lay where innocence and optimism were violently uprooted by this culture of feminism/gynocentrism. We've watched home, community, and civil harmony suffer the combatants of feminism.

    We're walking away at a younger and younger age. The upcoming generations were fed stronger and stronger waves of this dreadful social cancer. It's only right and just that we sever ties, dissolve relations, pack up, and walk away.

    I'm asked on occasion for favors by women and deny them assistance, not that I don't wish to help, more that I'm into my own survival under these modern harsh conditions where society drains us of our wealth and prosperity via this corrupted and wayward system.

    Wealth belongs to those that created it, not to those that feel they're entitled to it and grant themselves access to it by the strong arm of the law they collectively manipulated to suit their narcissistic ends and purposes.

    So here we are after decades upon decades of cultural change all going in one direction while ignoring all the negative outcomes they've spawned and created, Men are viewed as wild untrustworthy animals thanks to this focus all in one place and that place being the destruction of this creature in its entirety, dissolved into a myriad of bastard ways by bastard thinkers, always being restricted, hastened, and extracted for an evil and destructive purpose.

    Look at the strongholds of feminism and liberalism and you'll see people freely crapping on the sidewalk without fear of prosecution while people with dogs are fined promptly if their dog does the same thing. San Francisco (just one of these places) declared the National Rifle Association a domestic terrorist origination, and by that reprobate decree they now must dismiss all their police officers that are members of this now "worst of the worst" association, thereby creating guilt by association retroactively. These people have no idea of civics and how it all works, when in fact, they are the worst of the worst DOMESTIC THREAT TO CIVILIZATION! Don't believe it? Their people squat and shit like animals on the sidewalk! If that isn't enough to convince you than likely you're one of them.

    My point is this, solidarity and sovereignty is the only "safe space" for modern men to live, think, and be happy (in a world so hell bent on destruction and decimation)

    MGTOW is the last sandbar before the storm and high tide washes the last remnants of huMANity away.

  13. #13
    Member mlb6d9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    183
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    They are already mentally instable right now, what will happen to them once they hit their 50s, their 60s and later and so on since they rely on public welfare for basically anything?

    If you sum them to overall old people we will get a disproportion of leechers to be fed from a minority of producers.

    Inb4 "I dont give a fvck"...I dont either but I dont believe they will be fed with bread and water while telling them to shut up.
    They will never stop looking for a host to live off of. Example: A friend's friend who recently retired from UPS and took up working at a big box store just to stay busy (he's an alcoholic) met up with some gal there and he must've looked like an easy mark for her because now she's living in his house and has him talked into making all these big improvements to get it ready to sell so that she can go down south and live closer to her kids. He's in his late 50's and had never really had any relationships in his life and is getting regular sex for the first time. She has Diabeetus, and he has paid her deductible for her recent fender bender, paid over $3000 for her recent dental work and she recently got fired from her job and now stays home at his house while HE works full time. My friend can no longer stop by his house on a whim, he must first text and get permission. When the two are bullshitting outside and she comes home, the tone of the conversation quickly changes to "well, I'd better get inside she's waiting on me - bye"

    So this parasite found someone with a nice pension to pay her bills, and is willing to sell it all so she can live the life she wants. My buddy has tried talking to him but he is blinded by the sex he is getting. Little does he know it will come to a stop once they are married (yeah, they are engaged as well) and only THEN will he realize what he's done.

    Pay attention LURKERS!!!
    - Ask Not where have all the Good Men gone, But WHY -

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,036
    Reputation
    5332
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by mlb6d9 View Post
    They will never stop looking for a host to live off of. Example: A friend's friend who recently retired from UPS and took up working at a big box store just to stay busy (he's an alcoholic) met up with some gal there and he must've looked like an easy mark for her because now she's living in his house and has him talked into making all these big improvements to get it ready to sell so that she can go down south and live closer to her kids. He's in his late 50's and had never really had any relationships in his life and is getting regular sex for the first time. She has Diabeetus, and he has paid her deductible for her recent fender bender, paid over $3000 for her recent dental work and she recently got fired from her job and now stays home at his house while HE works full time. My friend can no longer stop by his house on a whim, he must first text and get permission. When the two are bullshitting outside and she comes home, the tone of the conversation quickly changes to "well, I'd better get inside she's waiting on me - bye"

    So this parasite found someone with a nice pension to pay her bills, and is willing to sell it all so she can live the life she wants. My buddy has tried talking to him but he is blinded by the sex he is getting. Little does he know it will come to a stop once they are married (yeah, they are engaged as well) and only THEN will he realize what he's done.

    Pay attention LURKERS!!!
    Appears to be a full blown narcissist, every trait is there to examine.

    1. She's corralling him away from any outside influences with enough wisdom to spot her game, you're likely high on her hit list (MGTOW= ace of spades).

    2. She's corralling his money to her favor and pulling both feet out of the workforce so she can get greater control over the home with all the extra time granted to selfish ends.

    3. Like a spider in a web she now must move him off center, away from all he knew, and at her mercy as she spins her cocoon tightly around him for later consumption.

    3. Now that everything's looking secure, she wants to put the legal trappings on all his worth via the contract of marriage.

    4.She's already at the finish line with all the strategy (and more) I just mentioned, She's even past the extraction with all gains in her favor, with her income at $0.00 and his at "whatever" she walks away with half of everything as 0 is her common denominator.

    This is why a man must never honor or submit to the direction or order of a woman! If you do you're nothing but spider food! Unfortunately modern times resemble a crawl space full of webs!

    It amazes me how gullible men can be when a women's ducking his dick!

    You can bet there's gonna be a honeymoon fight that lasts forever and he's gonna come out with black eyes, cuts and abrasions, and bent over! He's got a full on narcissistic divorce rape coming at him and he doesn't even expect a thing!

    Do him a favor, download this thread and hand it to him! May as well lose a torpedo before she gets out of range!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    4511
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    I believe American society is in its first stages of a "soft upheaval" where some percentage of the U.S. Treasury will have to be allocated to unmerited pensions for these women. You see the same thing in Eastern Europe where the old babushkas get pension checks every week or two. There are, of course, some finer points to this, and some important details which I could go into, but in the main, I think that's where things are headed.

  16. #16

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    One last thing I'll add. Anyone who has been paying attention to the REAL economy, out of control government spending, real unemployment rates, the growing deficits, the Fed's unrestrained money printing, MMT (modern monetary theory) and all the other Keynesian BULLSHIT which has taken over our entire global financial infrastructure, knows that there is a HUGE economic crash coming. It's not just going to be a depression, it's going to be more like a complete collapse. We're talking hundreds of TRILLIONS in unfunded liabilities, and guess where the bulk of it is going? Welfare, AKA single mothers. And other bullshit that they voted for.

    They are going to get exactly what they have coming to them. There are lots of factors at play, but the fact of the matter is these disgusting, corrupted women DESTROYED western civilization almost singlehandedly. Look at how cheaply they sold us all down the river, too...they did it all for a welfare check, and unrestrained promiscuity and hypergamy in their 20's. They did it so they would no longer be held accountable, so that they would no longer be held to any standards, and no longer made to feel any shame for anything they do. They did it because they care nothing for men, for society, even for their own offspring...they care only for their most immediate, basest desires. And they will ALWAYS take the path of least resistance, no matter how much it costs everyone else in the long run.

    That's why I say they will get what they deserve. There will be no bailouts for them. There will be no more handouts. And most of these used up whores won't even be able to prostitute themselves for survival, once they hit the wall. They can try to attach themselves to stronger men, but at the rate MGTOW is growing, and the way things are going in general, I don't think they'll find many takers. Most men will be doing the best they can just to survive themselves, and will not be able to support a worthless slut, let alone her bastard children all by himself. I don't think many will even want to.

    They are going to be royally FUCKED. They will finally pay the ultimate price for the evil they wrought on our society. Most of us will live to see it. In the meantime, be smart. Pay close attention to everything that is going on, and take every measure to protect yourselves. Let these whores fucking burn, along with our society that they destroyed.

  17. #17
    Member mlb6d9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    183
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by rkspsm View Post
    Thanks to reading your posts, not just this one, but others too, I have lost even the little fragment of faint attraction I had for some real women !!!

    If I am feeling horny, I am just gonna help myself with porn. Real women... no thnx !!! lol

    Yep - the Five Knuckle Shuffle restores crystal-clear vision, purpose, and mental clarity in 5 minutes - thus saving a FORTUNE!!
    - Ask Not where have all the Good Men gone, But WHY -

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1,036
    Reputation
    5332
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    One last thing I'll add. Anyone who has been paying attention to the REAL economy, out of control government spending, real unemployment rates, the growing deficits, the Fed's unrestrained money printing, MMT (modern monetary theory) and all the other Keynesian BULLSHIT which has taken over our entire global financial infrastructure, knows that there is a HUGE economic crash coming. It's not just going to be a depression, it's going to be more like a complete collapse. We're talking hundreds of TRILLIONS in unfunded liabilities, and guess where the bulk of it is going? Welfare, AKA single mothers. And other bullshit that they voted for.

    They are going to get exactly what they have coming to them. There are lots of factors at play, but the fact of the matter is these disgusting, corrupted women DESTROYED western civilization almost singlehandedly. Look at how cheaply they sold us all down the river, too...they did it all for a welfare check, and unrestrained promiscuity and hypergamy in their 20's. They did it so they would no longer be held accountable, so that they would no longer be held to any standards, and no longer made to feel any shame for anything they do. They did it because they care nothing for men, for society, even for their own offspring...they care only for their most immediate, basest desires. And they will ALWAYS take the path of least resistance, no matter how much it costs everyone else in the long run.

    That's why I say they will get what they deserve. There will be no bailouts for them. There will be no more handouts. And most of these used up whores won't even be able to prostitute themselves for survival, once they hit the wall. They can try to attach themselves to stronger men, but at the rate MGTOW is growing, and the way things are going in general, I don't think they'll find many takers. Most men will be doing the best they can just to survive themselves, and will not be able to support a worthless slut, let alone her bastard children all by himself. I don't think many will even want to.

    They are going to be royally FUCKED. They will finally pay the ultimate price for the evil they wrought on our society. Most of us will live to see it. In the meantime, be smart. Pay close attention to everything that is going on, and take every measure to protect yourselves. Let these whores fucking burn, along with our society that they destroyed.
    This is all coming about as men awaken to the reality that we're not included, entitled, or regarded when it comes to the great woes and exclusions this society offers us in exchange, in other words the exchange rate is everything for nothing (at best) or negative futures on top of nothing.

    Change is a constant, take your eyes off it for even a moment and you get swept away to the trash heap of history. Modern life for men has become a matter of dart, maneuver, and evade...

  19. #19
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    233
    Reputation
    758
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    They are going to be royally FUCKED. They will finally pay the ultimate price for the evil they wrought on our society. Most of us will live to see it. In the meantime, be smart. Pay close attention to everything that is going on, and take every measure to protect yourselves. Let these whores fucking burn, along with our society that they destroyed.
    I think its slightly inaccurate to say that they, as a group, wrought all this. I mean they arent THAT smart as a group to cooperate and scheme and then execute the downfall of entire civilization. Sure it LOOKS like they are getting some short term benefits like welfare, but their net suffering more than compensates for that (based on your own posts about their lifestyle and medications). Its just that they dont realize that they can fix it, or help fixing it.

    Its their pure dumbness + the blue pill simpness of men, which is then taken advantage of, by the elites/globalists. Its like we middle class men are civilians in a one big international colony, ruled by elites. And elites rarely give two fks about condition of people, condition or future of civilization, or even their own grandchildren I suppose. They are smart and clever, they can plan and scheme, and can be brutally effective, but it seems like their megalomania makes them ignore everything else.

    Look at Hillary, Nancy Pelosy, Joe Biden... they have severe health problems, and its evident on the live tv that they need to chill the f down, take a break from politics and rest and/or get treatment. But no, they will die, they will die for their megalomania. It seems like they hate everyone soo much that they have no problems if their own body deteriorates to oblivion. Thats way more fkd up than even a suicide bomber, who atleast dies quickly...
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,066
    Reputation
    10076
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Serious question, what do you think will happen to those post wall women unable to secure a man and a kid once they grow older?

    I don't know why MGTOW worry about this issue.

    I see 40/50 year olds in my area in England and they seem happy. They have probably divorced a man and milked him, have toy boy on the side, kicked their children out of the home, engage in orgies on occasion and spend most of their time in the gym or doing yoga.

    Who wouldn't want a life like that? It is men who are the dumbfucks for playing by the rules.


Similar Threads

  1. New fantasy for post-wall women
    By Nuggets in forum Lounge
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: April 7, 2017, 7:24 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 18, 2017, 8:25 PM
  3. Why are older men looking at women half their age?
    By Ancient Sunlight in forum Lounge
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: January 11, 2016, 8:14 PM
  4. An incident with post wall women
    By Mikediver in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: December 15, 2015, 2:33 PM
  5. Why Avoid Post-Wall Women
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: June 27, 2015, 6:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •