Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    2399
    Type
    AWM

    Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    I'm trying to figure out the best way to explain the basics to boys. One of my biggest pet peeves about the manosphere is the convolution of being "red pilled" and being "alpha". It seems to me that these things are not the same thing at all. The closer you get to PUA though, the more they seem to think the two things are synonymous.

    At any rate, here is how I define things. The collective feedback of the forum is both welcomed and solicited. Keep in mind, I'm trying to define things for kids that aren't old enough to have much in the way of life experience yet.

    Blue Pill: A man who is unaware of the true nature of human females. This is largely due to the constant indoctrination they receive from birth.

    Red Pill: A man who is aware of the true nature of females. Often this comes about after having been gravely injured by a female. Occasionally, it is because they naturally see reality for what it is.

    Alpha Male: A male who females choose for the purposes of their genetic material. Females want this mans DNA in their children. They rarely want to actually "settle down" with him.

    Beta Male: A male who females do not select for their genetics. They frequently select these men to be the bill payers and will often only give them enough sex to keep them on the hook as bill payers. These men are often discarded when the female has the opportunity to monkey branch to a "better" male.

    Incel: Men that are so unfortunate, either through genetics or pure sloth, that females don't even want them as bill payers. These men, without dedicating themselves to a serious self improvement program, have no chance with women.

    Cuck: A blue pill man who is willingly raising the kids of an Alpha bad boy that his woman either had sex with in the past, or is currently still having sex with. Often he is given no chance to propagate his own DNA because his "wife" already has as many children as she desires. He often takes pride in "Manning up" or "Doing the right thing".

    PUA: A beta male who is learning game in an effort to mimic an alpha male in the hopes of attracting more female selection.

    TRP (The Red Pill) Usually Beta, and some times Natural Alphas that focus on actual personal improvement in an effort to become an alpha male, or to become more alpha. The important distinction between PUA and TRP is that the TRP man is actually focused on self improvement rather than mimicry. The PUA is primarily focused on getting laid.

    MRA: Men in this category are trying to change the legal paradigm that is obviously unfair to anyone with red pill knowledge. These men are generally dismissed by other red pill men for wasting time on what is ultimately viewed as a futile effort.

    All the males above, red pill or not, define their self worth in terms of female approval. Even the TRP guys, in spite of honestly working on self improvement, still define their success in terms of the resulting receptiveness of the females in their lives. At a minimum, women are still their gauge for success.

    MGTOW on the other hand, simply reject the paradigm. How females view them is simply no longer a factor. The MGTOW is focused minimally on self gratification, or at best focused on self actualization. He has the red pill awareness of the PUA and TRP, but has concluded that women are simply not worth the effort. Their down-side is greater than any potential benefit they may offer.

    MGTOW will on occasion choose to go back to the plantation for no other reason that the human male is hard-wired to reproduce. Their very nature proves too strong for their conscious mind to continue to resist. For this reason, many MGTOW congregate in internet forums in an effort to bolster their resolve. It is akin to an Alcoholics Anonymous support group. MGTOW refresh their resolve by reminding each other of the horrors that slipping back into the addiction can bring. For this reason, persons external to MGTOW often perceive them as overly negative and unhappy. Many people will lump MGTOW in with Incels because the anger vented in their respective forums has apparent similarities.

    Any MGTOW that falls, due to lack of resolve, would be wise to drop back no further than the TRP crowd. At least they have the concept of vetting women as harshly as women vet them.

    Gentlemen, what have I missed or gotten wrong?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,021
    Reputation
    8044
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    I know many women who years ago either married, or wanted to marry their Chads. With none of the modern aids, your small town dating pool was a lot smaller back then. I suppose it's different now, buy marrying Chad used to be a thing.

    One thing hasn't changed though. Then as now, Chad leaves when the party's over. Like hot women, Chad had a main squeeze, a few stray's on the side, and a spare tire ready at all times. The women never saw it coming either.
    Last edited by frog; June 27, 2019 at 4:20 AM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    146
    Reputation
    402
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    As someone who is not a dad, and someone who never took part in upbringing of any kid directly or indirectly (say a nephew/niece), I am definitely not experienced in how to present information to young minds.

    But, as someone who was never involved with women, and just found himself on the same path as other MGTOW due to other circumstances in life (detailed in my intro), I'll add one thing. You should also focus on building their thought process to be analytical of everything, even their own self and feelings. And humility to accept that they dont know the world enough and are thus vulnerable in ways they cant predict, and thus should be willing to seek information and external help as long as it comes with analysis (and not just shoved down their throat).

    I cannot say how feasible or practical it is, and I definitely cannot guess how effective it will be, but in my case that is exactly what saved me from women completely. I remember conversations with my peers and adults when I was in early teens, and the things I remember telling them is not very different from what I will say today as a MGTOW monk. Except at that time, my reasoning was different and my understanding was very low. And some of that was probably instinct. So yeah, this might help in some way, atleast will make them more welcoming to the idea of MGTOW.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  4. #4

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    That's a nice set of definitions, useful for more than just younger folks. Simplicity is the key to understanding.

    I'm in agreement with RKSPSM. Every once in a while, it strikes me how often I would think "Redpill" things when I was younger, and still even as recently as 2017; but would sublimate it due to Bluepill conditioning and wishing to "do the right thing"... I think that's yet another part of the Redpill Rage, when you see the times you nearly awoke earlier in life, but just couldn't. And therefore, examine all the horrors you've been through due to that ignorance. I believe a large part of the particular anger and bile in the Redpill community is actually shame. I find that is very, very common among those who are going through a nihilistic phase. They feel a terrible wound has been inflicted, when their paradigm is shattered. Something fundamental has been stolen from them.

    I'm not just talking about the paradigm that was shattered.. not precisely that. But also all the undignified actions they took in service to what ended up being somebody else's marketing scheme. THAT is a monstrous wound to work through. Especially when you see it on constant display everywhere you look, because you were so inured that just never noticed it before. Sorry if I've gone off-topic, it's what I do best.

    Anyways, good list.
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners.

  5. #5
    Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    570
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Alpha Male: A male who females choose for the purposes of their genetic material. Females want this mans DNA in their children. They rarely want to actually "settle down" with him.
    Gentlemen, what have I missed or gotten wrong?
    I disagree with one bit here, a woman's primary goal is to get the DNA of an Alpha then convert him into a beta, (tame the badboy).

    From Blackdragon :Betaization
    – The slow process by which a woman transforms a man she’s in a relationship with from an Alpha to a beta, usually by means of drama, demands, rules, sex (giving or withholding), or threats.
    Betaization is a completely natural part of a woman’s biological makeup and is usually not done from a place of malice (though there are exceptions to this).

  6. #6
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    3652
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I'm trying to figure out the best way to explain the basics to boys. One of my biggest pet peeves about the manosphere is the convolution of being "red pilled" and being "alpha". It seems to me that these things are not the same thing at all. The closer you get to PUA though, the more they seem to think the two things are synonymous.

    At any rate, here is how I define things. The collective feedback of the forum is both welcomed and solicited. Keep in mind, I'm trying to define things for kids that aren't old enough to have much in the way of life experience yet.

    Blue Pill: A man who is unaware of the true nature of human females. This is largely due to the constant indoctrination they receive from birth.

    Red Pill: A man who is aware of the true nature of females. Often this comes about after having been gravely injured by a female. Occasionally, it is because they naturally see reality for what it is.

    Alpha Male: A male who females choose for the purposes of their genetic material. Females want this mans DNA in their children. They rarely want to actually "settle down" with him.

    Beta Male: A male who females do not select for their genetics. They frequently select these men to be the bill payers and will often only give them enough sex to keep them on the hook as bill payers. These men are often discarded when the female has the opportunity to monkey branch to a "better" male.

    Incel: Men that are so unfortunate, either through genetics or pure sloth, that females don't even want them as bill payers. These men, without dedicating themselves to a serious self improvement program, have no chance with women.

    Cuck: A blue pill man who is willingly raising the kids of an Alpha bad boy that his woman either had sex with in the past, or is currently still having sex with. Often he is given no chance to propagate his own DNA because his "wife" already has as many children as she desires. He often takes pride in "Manning up" or "Doing the right thing".

    PUA: A beta male who is learning game in an effort to mimic an alpha male in the hopes of attracting more female selection.

    TRP (The Red Pill) Usually Beta, and some times Natural Alphas that focus on actual personal improvement in an effort to become an alpha male, or to become more alpha. The important distinction between PUA and TRP is that the TRP man is actually focused on self improvement rather than mimicry. The PUA is primarily focused on getting laid.

    MRA: Men in this category are trying to change the legal paradigm that is obviously unfair to anyone with red pill knowledge. These men are generally dismissed by other red pill men for wasting time on what is ultimately viewed as a futile effort.

    All the males above, red pill or not, define their self worth in terms of female approval. Even the TRP guys, in spite of honestly working on self improvement, still define their success in terms of the resulting receptiveness of the females in their lives. At a minimum, women are still their gauge for success.

    MGTOW on the other hand, simply reject the paradigm. How females view them is simply no longer a factor. The MGTOW is focused minimally on self gratification, or at best focused on self actualization. He has the red pill awareness of the PUA and TRP, but has concluded that women are simply not worth the effort. Their down-side is greater than any potential benefit they may offer.

    MGTOW will on occasion choose to go back to the plantation for no other reason that the human male is hard-wired to reproduce. Their very nature proves too strong for their conscious mind to continue to resist. For this reason, many MGTOW congregate in internet forums in an effort to bolster their resolve. It is akin to an Alcoholics Anonymous support group. MGTOW refresh their resolve by reminding each other of the horrors that slipping back into the addiction can bring. For this reason, persons external to MGTOW often perceive them as overly negative and unhappy. Many people will lump MGTOW in with Incels because the anger vented in their respective forums has apparent similarities.

    Any MGTOW that falls, due to lack of resolve, would be wise to drop back no further than the TRP crowd. At least they have the concept of vetting women as harshly as women vet them.

    Gentlemen, what have I missed or gotten wrong?
    I think you have limited the red/blue differences to merely women. It is about so much more.

    Red pill is too be fully "woke" to all the lies. Lies you are told from the blue pill matrix about, our employers, bankers, advertisers, media, health care industries, politicians, and on and on and on, and yes women too.

    In the grand scheme of things women are the least of my worries now. Once you know their true nature they become way less of a problem. It's all that other stuff to watch out for now.
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    2399
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Quote Originally Posted by O.G. View Post
    I think you have limited the red/blue differences to merely women. It is about so much more.

    Red pill is too be fully "woke" to all the lies. Lies you are told from the blue pill matrix about, our employers, bankers, advertisers, media, health care industries, politicians, and on and on and on, and yes women too.

    In the grand scheme of things women are the least of my worries now. Once you know their true nature they become way less of a problem. It's all that other stuff to watch out for now.
    You are correct. I have limited the discussion to only women. It's not that I disagree with your points. I actually concur on all of that. Even on Red Pill forums though, I've gotten the "conspiracy nut" vibe from people when getting into banking, etc... I can't recall if I've gotten that here or not. I just didn't want to cloud the discussion in that way. If the forum is like minded, I certainly don't object to that sort of input. I just don't want to start an R vs D debate, etc...

  8. #8
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    25298
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    My boys are still too young to be Red Pilled. I want to try and raise them into young men first, and slowly introduce Red Pill reality to them as they approached their own real experiences - especially experiences with women. Until then, there will be lots of father son talks.

    My youngest son always complains that girls at his school are both loud and bossy, and also meddlesome. He finds them annoying. So, instead of telling him what's going on, I just ask him some questions like: "Why do you think they do that?" He said "I dunno maybe they just want attention." THIS IS a 5TH GRADER. I said "I think you're right. I think they just want attention. What you need to know is that you can control whether or not you give it to them." He looked off for a second, gave me a sardonic grin and said "Thanks dad."

    My other boy, a few years older, came to me and said "I'm being picked on at school - bullied." and I said "Well, who are these guys?" He says "Not guys - girls." I said "Oh." So I sat him down and explained that at his age (Grade 7) girls are in the midst of puberty and their changes. I wanted to explain that part of the female transition from girlhood to womanhood is learning how to carry out and interpret fitness tests for men. But, I wanted to explain it without going full Red Pill on him. I asked him if he thought the girls were testing him. He said "I'm not sure." So I said "Well, what are they doing?" He said "Well, they will try and trip me or push me down, things like that." I said: "These are definitely tests. Next time use your martial arts stance for balance, grab her arms and tell her you're not playing rough with a girl because you don't want to break off her delicate arms. And make sure you're laughing at her the whole time you're doing it - don't act angry or upset." He laughed. "I can't do that!" I said "Yes, yes you can." I even showed him how to "strong hand / loose grip" control someone by the wrists without creating compression marks or bruises. "When a woman gets her hands up in your face, always grab her that way. Don't squeeze her arms, and don't hit her." He said "Is that how you grabbed mom when she freaked on you?" I said "Yes. Exactly like that." So a few days later I'm excited about his progress and ask "So, son - how's that thing with the girls going?" He said "Oh, they still do that stuff but now I just laugh it off like you said and they go away." My son in Grade 7 is being taught to identify and FEND OFF shit tests with nary a Red Pill word or definition.

    This is the way I plan to do it. There are "talks" you have with the boys - they happen at different stages. Basic birds/bees, early interactions with females (we're there now), dating, sex, mating, babies... birth control. Drinking, drugs, impaired driving. Big talks need to happen. I'm just going to continue to ask my sons what they ALREADY SEEM TO KNOW. I'm going to steer them into believing that THEY ARE THE PRIZE and that THEY ARE IN CONTROL.

    By high school my sons will be Red Pill Ninja's and having never heard the word Red Pill or MGTOW come from my lips.

    That's my plan. I am covertly teaching my sons how to navigate this world while staying off the radar of the Hate Speech Rainbow Inclusion Brigade.

    The world won't see my sons coming. And that's the way it's going to be.

    I will teach my sons what my dear old dad failed to teach me. He taught me to capitulate to the female. That is the path to ruin.
    Last edited by Insidious_Sid; June 27, 2019 at 4:54 PM.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    794
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    This will be helpful topic for new members and lurkers, great input. Men, young men in particular, have to adapt to an environment that is far different than our fathers. I feel that's why our fathers didn't prepare us, its not they didn't care, rather todays social environment was unthinkable 70 years ago. Whatever guidance young men can find here, will be invaluable. I wish I understood these truths 25 years ago.
    It took 100 years, but the feminists have finally established their Utopia, a paradise that will only become more gynocentric due to their voting numbers. This Tyranny of the Majority will continue to pass legislation that will persecute men in civil, divorce, family and criminal courts. My advice for young men I would like to add to this topic is, remember this is a dynamic environment. You might have examined the laws, and think you have discovered an arrangement where you are safe living with a woman. But you might wake up one day, and find your State passed a law that simple cohabitation is marriage, or whatever Black Widow legislation feminists can dream up to eat men alive
    There wont be an Ex Post Facto Clause, you will be stuck

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    2399
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post
    This will be helpful topic for new members and lurkers, great input. Men, young men in particular, have to adapt to an environment that is far different than our fathers. I feel that's why our fathers didn't prepare us, its not they didn't care, rather todays social environment was unthinkable 70 years ago. Whatever guidance young men can find here, will be invaluable. I wish I understood these truths 25 years ago.
    It took 100 years, but the feminists have finally established their Utopia, a paradise that will only become more gynocentric due to their voting numbers. This Tyranny of the Majority will continue to pass legislation that will persecute men in civil, divorce, family and criminal courts. My advice for young men I would like to add to this topic is, remember this is a dynamic environment. You might have examined the laws, and think you have discovered an arrangement where you are safe living with a woman. But you might wake up one day, and find your State passed a law that simple cohabitation is marriage, or whatever Black Widow legislation feminists can dream up to eat men alive
    There wont be an Ex Post Facto Clause, you will be stuck
    This probably deserves it's own thread, but I'm lazy today so I'm putting it here to second what is said in this post. There is a case in Canada where a male stripper was convicted of sexual assault because he gave a woman the lap dance she paid for. Women take responsibility for NOTHING. Simp men back them up 100%.

    They can not create. They can not even maintain society. They can only destroy everything. It's going to get ugly gents. At this time, I'm starting to root for the Islamic takeover of the west.

  11. #11
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    2680
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  12. #12

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Quote Originally Posted by stanmsl View Post


    I disagree with one bit here, a woman's primary goal is to get the DNA of an Alpha then convert him into a beta, (tame the badboy).

    From Blackdragon :Betaization
    – The slow process by which a woman transforms a man she’s in a relationship with from an Alpha to a beta, usually by means of drama, demands, rules, sex (giving or withholding), or threats.
    Betaization is a completely natural part of a woman’s biological makeup and is usually not done from a place of malice (though there are exceptions to this).
    I've been through it, seen it done to others, and to say that malice is the exception is a bit generous. There is a certain malice to sabotaging a glorious man and turn him into a goddamn lap-dog, then discard him because he's "boring" and "needy"... Especially the "needy" part. I've watched women do everything in their power to become the absolute center of a man's life, demanding he get her approval before taking -ANY- action, turn him into a wide-open nerve emotionally... And then... all of a sudden, "He's too needy." Yes, he is too needy... because of they wouldn't have it any other way.

    This is the true definition of a man-eater, in my eyes. They destroy every single thing that made him attractive, then bask in the attention as this shattered, pathetic creature chases them desperately for validation, or even the barest explanation of "What he did wrong?" This is absolutely malicious, utterly narcissistic, and every single woman who behaves this way will utterly LOSE THEIR SHIT if the man disobeys and refuses to give her that "Narcissistic supply"...

    I don't care if it's natural... they are predators.
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    397
    Reputation
    2399
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    I would say that women actually do not want a man to fail their shit tests. It's all subconscious of course. Most of them aren't even self aware enough to realize they do it. Subconsciously they want you to tell them to stuff it. Consciously however, this offends their strong independent woman cred. The fact is, the female conscious and unconscious minds are diametrically opposed to each other. It's why so many of them are completely insufferable.
    Last edited by pbisque; June 28, 2019 at 10:56 PM.

  14. #14

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I would say that women actually do not want a man to fail their shit tests. It's all subconscious of course. Most of them aren't even self aware enough to realize they do it. Subconsciously they want you to tell them to stuff it. Consciously however, this offends their strong independent woman cred. The fact is, the female conscious and unconscious minds are diametrically opposed to each other. It's why so many of them are completely insufferable.
    I agree. Much as Insidious Sid wrote, these are never-ending tests of your nerve, backbone and resourcefulness. I know a girl who's pretty close to being a NAWALT, as long as she gets a fight every day. An ex of hers(who still on friendly terms) said that the required screaming match is just necessary for her, in some way. She needs it. After it's done, all is forgiven, things cool down and everybody pretty much has a good night. Ofcourse, I've never dated her, and I know for a fact that I would have failed those daily shit-tests, to a one. Too kind-hearted. *shrug* Not my problem.
    Last edited by devilcomeknockin; June 28, 2019 at 11:51 PM.
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners.

  15. #15
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,635
    Reputation
    22025
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Alpha Male: A male who females choose for the purposes of their genetic material. Females want this mans DNA in their children. They rarely want to actually "settle down" with him.
    Alpha male ≠ manwhore (aka: fuckboy).

  16. #16
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    25298
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    I defer to my theory that the definition of alpha is a bit too vague and that two types of alpha's exist which women pursue for very different reasons.

    A. Social Alpha. Well educated, worldly, respected, desired, high social status, well connected, large (high status) social circle, material evidence (house, cars, lifestyle).
    Reason he is pursued: access to his wealth, power and social status. Theoretically, the baddest gangster in gangland is just as Alpha as a Wall-Street banker or CEO, the only difference is that one is openly unconcerned with society's rules. (The banker and CEO are probably COVERTLY unconcerned with society's rules, as we saw with the subprime mortgage scandal in the US.)

    B. Genetic Alpha. Can be a social alpha or an unemployed drummer at a surfing match or biker with a beer in his hand. Tall, dark, handsome, good physique, chiseled jaw and a DGAF attitude. Reason he is pursued: She wants a good hard pleasurable fuck by a man that turns her on (nothing wrong with that), and possibly access to his swimmers.

    Both men and woman are often interested in having sexual relationships (or relationships) where looks are a big factor.

    One thing of interest is that a the female equivalent of an Alpha male (Alpha female) is not attractive to men. Highly successful women who are stoic and DGAF are not very feminine and attractive to men. It's a sad reality for many Alpha women. They surely can get together with their Alpha male counterparts at the firm, so they can find out which 'wealthy powerful partner with options' gives less of a fuck. Trust me, they don't have it as easy as people think they do. Secondly, men are not THREATENED by the strong independent high achieving woman like feminist say we are. Men simply know that under the rules of hypergamy part of a woman's success is NOT dating or mating with a man of lower social status - lower looks, lower education, lower income, lower background, or lower career.

    Women only date/mate with their betters because (a) they can and (b) men are willing to date/mate down. That's is IT, in a nutshell.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  17. #17
    Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    87
    Reputation
    570
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    One thing of interest is that a the female equivalent of an Alpha male (Alpha female) is not attractive to men. Highly successful women who are stoic and DGAF are not very feminine and attractive to men. It's a sad reality for many Alpha women. They surely can get together with their Alpha male counterparts at the firm, so they can find out which 'wealthy powerful partner with options' gives less of a fuck. Trust me, they don't have it as easy as people think they do. Secondly, men are not THREATENED by the strong independent high achieving woman like feminist say we are.
    Just been discussing this elsewhere. It's called Gender Myopia The condition of being so narrowly focused on what your gender is attracted to, you are completely blinded to the realities of what the other gender is attracted to. You think the other gender wants exactly what you want, which they don’t. It's the female equivalent of sending Dick pics.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,832
    Reputation
    25298
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Here's another "watered down Red Pill definition for kids".

    Girlfriend: A luxury item daddy can do without. Girlfriends result in the expenditure of the Big Three resources (time, money and energy) on her and any children she has. These resources are better spend on just myself but more importantly the kids needs. This includes their future needs like college funds. (One time a female 'counselor' told me that if I quit drinking I could go on a couple of dinner dates each month. My reply: "But there is no more money after the dinner date, and the dinner date is just a tradition to do with what kind of lifestyle she can expect with this particular man.")

    So my kids say "Mommy has a boyfriend, will you get a girlfriend one day?"
    I say "Well, I don't think I want one because relationships take a lot of work, not to mention time and money I'd rather spend with you guys."

    That's as far as it has gone. Both my kids know my SMV is low right now (they're smart kids) - especially my oldest (boy) who is already more Red Pill at 12 than I was at 21.

    Perhaps he's just wired like I am, and thinks about the world in a very logical way. He does excel in the same subjects that I excelled in at his age: math and science (and he LOVES computers and anything to do with them, as I did).

    Here's the Red-Pill definition of a girlfriend:

    Girlfriend: A cunning female that first exchanges food, drink and entertainment for sex and then moves relationships "up to the next level", which includes cohabitation, possible marriage and likely offspring that the male will continue to pay for long after the sex stops and even long after she's gone. Synonyms: Prostitute, Parasite, Cuckoldress.

    Guys, if she's not fucking you for free, it's a form of prostitution, because she's fucking you for some other reason, which in 99% of cases one or more resources. As resources = money and vice versa, she's a prostitute and you are a john.

    Only genetic alphas usually get "free fucks". These are the Alpha fucks.

    Beta Bucks is "socially acceptable" version of prostitution, and also the single most expensive way to pay for sex. (All men pay for sex).

    Yeah. Kids are not ready for adult-dose Red Pills yet.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  19. #19
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    554
    Reputation
    1910
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Red Pill Definitions for Young Boys

    Young people are fed so much bullshit these days I wonder how they get guidance at all. I suppose they're here reading our posts?
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."


Similar Threads

  1. Prager U - War on boys
    By Natural Born MGTOW in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: October 28, 2017, 4:44 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 8, 2017, 6:14 AM
  3. Definitions: lucky vs. unlucky man
    By Abdenour in forum Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 1, 2015, 7:22 PM
  4. A Primer for Boys
    By Colin41 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 29, 2014, 10:29 PM
  5. G'day boys...
    By OneAndDone! in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 24, 2014, 3:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •