Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1

    Prostitution and Porn

    I'm just starting out in this thing so if I'm in the wrong category or whatever just let me know I'll move it or fix it. I just want to get this out here.
    I'm grouping both into one because prostitution is just the next level of porn; it all ends in the same place - cum; whether it's it in your hand or in her holes, it's the same thing from that angle.
    So what the hell am I talking about. I'm talking about the fact that a man has cum in his nuts, hormones and a sexual drive, which all have to be released. If they're not released, the blood pressure goes up, the stress goes up, angers goes up the roof, and we know what can happen. In America, legally, if a man wants to fuck a prostitute, he can fuck some 60 year old disgusting BBW for $1000 at some farm in Nevada. That kind of shit is disgusting, I'd rather fuck my first, that'd be more effective. If the man does this shit illegally, he'll be on the news that night looking like a moron with his police mugshot, with a criminal record, and will never get a normal job in America again. In order for a man to fuck like a normal person, he has to get his ass on an airplane and go to Germany where he can do his shit for $200 per session and all is good. So in terms of the law, why is Germany so far ahead of the US in terms of prostitution? Is it because the lawyers need work in America? Do American men not have dicks and cum they need to release, like German men? Fuck no. And then comes the porn. Now they want to take that shit away too. So what's next? Men get their nuts cut off at birth, get injected with estrogen and grow tits and we're all one big happy family? Is it that not fucking obvious that if prostitution in the US was as legal as it is in Germany, there would be less rapes, less sex crimes all over the board, and men would be happier and more productive?
    Marijuana was the evil scum of the earth in America for years. Then all of a sudden, it's getting legalized all over the place here. What changed? How many men have to suffer for the laws to change here? Men's sex drive is not going to change, men are always going to be born with a dick and balls. Instead of letting men fuck like nature intended, prostitutes are out, porn is in danger, so what's next? I for one, am researching Germany and planning a trip over there, it's legal, I'm not gonna get old and die without experiencing all this shit. I'm not going to sit here like a castrated pussy and jack my shit off my whole life!
    What do you men think? And on a selfish note, any good resources in here or on the internet about how to do this shit right in Germany, end to end, from the airplane, to the hotel, to the best places to go, the best prices, the best quality, etc? I don't want to go all the way over there and be a fucking chump.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,475
    Reputation
    20707
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by logicdoesnotapply View Post
    I for one, am researching Germany and planning a trip over there, it's legal, I'm not gonna get old and die without experiencing all this shit.
    As I have mentioned several times, you can try NSW, Australia, or New Zealand. Smaller, less variety I suppose, but you already know the language. And jeez - how much variety do you really need?

  3. #3

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    I'm doing budgeting and planning now. I didn't consider Australia, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    As I have mentioned several times, you can try NSW, Australia, or New Zealand. Smaller, less variety I suppose, but you already know the language. And jeez - how much variety do you really need?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    305
    Reputation
    1112
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Ur a frustrated young man who finds himself in a world that won't allow him to address his primeval instinct to procreate...

    I don't blame u. I didn't know prostitution was illegal in the states... Im like WoW.

    First piece of advise... DO NOT GO TO ASIA FOR UR NEEDS. I documented the facts about the prostitution industry there just recently.

    Like MrWombs said u can always come here. Less variety of brothels perhaps but more variety of culture.

    I was going to start a thread on prostitution and rape but found there was just too much info to squeeze into a thread so i'll drop some interesting knowledge here.

    Ever heard this b4 "prostitution is the oldest profession on earth". I think a feminist created that saying.
    Firstly, prostitution is not a profession. Secondly, if there were no other professions then how could men even afford hookers.
    I think what they really mean is that its the oldest profession for wimmin on earth.

    The taboo of prostitution in the states explains why there are hardly no studies done on prostitution in the wild.
    Only 3 scientific observations of prostitution has been made by science and none of them was in a study of prostitution.

    Rape on the other hand has countless studies. Scientists suggested men rape cos of their instinct to procreate. In a harem society many males miss out. they figure they may as well try to procreate somehow. Feminists try to show that men rape for power and control. We know its females that do that. This sparked the "rape culture" movement

    Birds are the biggest hookers in the animal kingdom from my observation. Many of them will mate with several males.
    Then wen she lays the eggs and raises the chicks she has multiple males bringing her food. LoL. Slut.

    I theorize that the reason for this is the simple fact that male birds don't have a penis so their unable to rape. Cocks have no cocks.
    Full co-operation is required from both birds in order for sexual reproduction to be successful.

    There is a small percentage of birds who do have a penis. Ducks, geese and swans are among them. Ducks have dicks. The ducks nuts.
    They have some of the weirdest genitals in the world. They have water tight reproduction holes but its no defense for the mighty corckscrew penis of Daffy Duck.
    The guys gang rape the female. They all take turns while the others hold them down. Heres an example with the gorgeous Mallard ducks



    Its still cracks me up.

    Best example is when they trained these monkeys to use silver discs as currency to observe their economic awareness.
    They could buy bananas or grapes from the store the scientists made. Interesting study.
    One day it was observed a monkey giving another a silver disc in exchange for sex.
    The monkey who received the coin then went and bought grapes. So what did the scientists do.

    Instead of observing this behaviour further they implemented techniques to ensure this wouldn't happen again. Wah wah
    i can imagine the feminist rage if we studied prostitution in animals and concluded that they are all natural born hookers.

    Rape and prostitution have been around in all societies since the beggining of written history and are observed in all animals.
    Im not endorsing rape. Iv got a theory on the origins of rape and hookers but ive gone on too long here. Maybe next time

  5. #5

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    I don't know if it's because I'm getting older (32, fwiw) or my perspectives on women have just changed, but I don't really care about sex that much anymore. I have seen and experienced enough of what's out there. I can get laid if I apply myself, but it's a lot of time and energy, it's degrading, and ultimately not very rewarding. There is also the option of paying for it, which i find equally degrading, and probably not worth the cost just to bust a quick nut in some slut who has taken hundreds of dicks before mine. I've done that a few times, but it has never felt satisfying to me, and I don't do it anymore.

    If you want to spend thousands of dollars to travel around the world, by all means do it, but try to find something worthwhile to do there besides paying to stick your dick in some holes. I am interested in traveling too, mainly to the Philippines, and I will admit part of the reason I want to do it is to fuck some attractive young girls, but most of the reason I am interested is because I want to retire early and build a new life there. It is cheap to live and start up a business there, and I am hoping that final chapter of my life will be the longest and most rewarding. The girls will be nice, but just a small amount of icing on the cake that I could do with or without.

    If you make your entire life about satisfying sexual urges, you're going to have a frustrating and shitty life no matter how successful you are at it. Plus the quality of women in general is already so low, and getting lower at an exponential rate. Feminism is spreading across the world, even to remote villages in Africa, India, and certainly Europe...it is everywhere. You can use them for sex, but that's it, all they have to offer. They will never keep you satisfied, and gradually things will just get worse and worse until it destroys you or you find a way out. Do what you can to get it out of your system while you are young, but just recognize that it is an empty and unsustainable lifestyle that will ultimately bring you misery.

    When you invest in yourself, your hobbies, passions, interests, success, and an early retirement, you win. When you hand it all over to a female to rent her holes for a few minutes...well, you get to rent her holes for a few minutes. Same thing goes when you hand them your time, energy, etc. Either way they are extracting valuable resources from you, and not offering up much in return.

    You win when you find things you care about more than fucking girls, and then spend as much of your time and energy doing those things as you possibly can. That's exactly what I'm trying to do now, and that's what finally broke me out of a vicious cycle that brought me nothing but misery and pain for most of my 20's. I'm happier now than I've ever been, and my life is steadily improving, which it never did when I was stuck in that cycle. MGTOW is what finally opened my eyes, and showed me the path to a better life.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,796
    Reputation
    13452

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I don't know if it's because I'm getting older (32, fwiw) or my perspectives on women have just changed, but I don't really care about sex that much anymore. I have seen and experienced enough of what's out there. I can get laid if I apply myself, but it's a lot of time and energy, it's degrading, and ultimately not very rewarding. There is also the option of paying for it, which i find equally degrading, and probably not worth the cost just to bust a quick nut in some slut who has taken hundreds of dicks before mine. I've done that a few times, but it has never felt satisfying to me, and I don't do it anymore.

    If you want to spend thousands of dollars to travel around the world, by all means do it, but try to find something worthwhile to do there besides paying to stick your dick in some holes. I am interested in traveling too, mainly to the Philippines, and I will admit part of the reason I want to do it is to fuck some attractive young girls, but most of the reason I am interested is because I want to retire early and build a new life there. It is cheap to live and start up a business there, and I am hoping that final chapter of my life will be the longest and most rewarding. The girls will be nice, but just a small amount of icing on the cake that I could do with or without.

    If you make your entire life about satisfying sexual urges, you're going to have a frustrating and shitty life no matter how successful you are at it. Plus the quality of women in general is already so low, and getting lower at an exponential rate. Feminism is spreading across the world, even to remote villages in Africa, India, and certainly Europe...it is everywhere. You can use them for sex, but that's it, all they have to offer. They will never keep you satisfied, and gradually things will just get worse and worse until it destroys you or you find a way out. Do what you can to get it out of your system while you are young, but just recognize that it is an empty and unsustainable lifestyle that will ultimately bring you misery.

    When you invest in yourself, your hobbies, passions, interests, success, and an early retirement, you win. When you hand it all over to a female to rent her holes for a few minutes...well, you get to rent her holes for a few minutes. Same thing goes when you hand them your time, energy, etc. Either way they are extracting valuable resources from you, and not offering up much in return.

    You win when you find things you care about more than fucking girls, and then spend as much of your time and energy doing those things as you possibly can. That's exactly what I'm trying to do now, and that's what finally broke me out of a vicious cycle that brought me nothing but misery and pain for most of my 20's. I'm happier now than I've ever been, and my life is steadily improving, which it never did when I was stuck in that cycle. MGTOW is what finally opened my eyes, and showed me the path to a better life.
    LOL i wanted to help Porn`n`cheese cause he asked me about Russian mail order brides , his friend wants one, and i thought that mail order no longer exists ... I was reading one forum where american guys talk about russian girls , analyse their actions , what this means , what that means .

    And one dude was telling how he has two russian girls and how they get along , and he fucks them both and its a paradise lol . They are friends for two years ... and one night they just sprayed him with pepper spray and stabbed him

    My point is that Philippines is a shithole , dont do that .

    And for lurkers - if you put your life on chasing women this is what you gonna get sooner or later .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  7. #7

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Thanks guys, damn, I lost so many years getting angry about this sex shit that it's pathetic. At this point I think it's just as close to an obsession without being one, and I do indeed have to get it out of my system. Otherwise it's just going to eat away at me as the time goes by.
    Shit, as for the Russian Mail Order Brides, fuck that, there is only one reason why they'd want to spread their legs for an American. They go to school for this shit, follow a specific timeline, and know exactly when to dial their lawyer for the divorce. And good luck signing a fucking prenup, that shit will be null and void because they'll say she didn't speak the language and was worried about having to go back to Russia. Fuck it, Germany, here I come!
    And to be clear, prostitution is indeed legal in the US, but only in some extremely small percentage of jurisdiction, and to fuck a top-quality slut costs up to $5K just to get started. The fatties go for $500 to a $1000 but my dick wouldn't get hard on that shit so it wouldn't matter.

  8. #8
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    234
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    In my experience, it's definitely worth going on a binge. I did this a year ago and it got it out of my system. I blew through about 10k euros over 2 or 3 months and it reduced my frustration and angst a lot. It was something I needed to do, and ever since it's like I've had a weight lifted off my shoulders. I don't live in Germany but I'm lucky that it is tolerated where I live, just short of legal. There are hundreds of them available at any day and I can do it whenever I want. I feel bad for guys that live in America. I simply could not live without hookers anymore. Even if I don't use them, I like having the option.

    If you come to Europe to indulge short-term, you'll have fun but you may not have the best experiences. The girls in popular brothels will just go through the motions with you. They won't do anything without a condom either. It took me a while to learn my local scene, the best agencies, how to find good deals with real girls, spot fake profiles, how to not get ripped off, etc. Even dealing with hookers itself is kind of a skill. The girls treat the locals better, because they think you might become a return client. And as you can imagine, it's completely different being with a girl who has already had 2 or 3 clients that day and just wants to get paid, and a girl who has 1 or 2 clients a week and wants to experiment and try new things and actually wants to have good sex.

    I have had many good experiences. A few weeks ago I made one girl go crazy for me she came back later that day to fuck me again for free, and then returned back the next day again to fuck all afternoon. I originally paid 300 euros for 2 hours with her but I effectively had her for 2 days. I made her go feral and I couldn't get her off me. Maybe she was ovulating or something. But after the second day I cut her off. I have tons of crazy stories about things I have done and heard over the past year. They like to divulge stories to me and I have heard some things you wouldn't believe, including famous people they have been with. Things I shouldn't even know about. Also, the sex I have with hookers is far better than what any girlfriend gave me.

    One final thing, since I started regularly using hookers, I have not once even considered chasing women or initiating anything with them. I don't need to. They have nothing to offer me anymore. Hookers are saving my life.
    Last edited by UnFucked; March 8, 2019 at 11:08 PM. Reason: spelling

  9. #9

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Damn, you one lucky dude. In America, we're supposed to hide in the bathroom and jerk off instead.
    I'm researching the FFK clubs now, and looking at profiles, etc. True, I don't want to be ripped off. I wish to live your life for a day man. Fucking, the women over here could give 2 fucks about me. 20 men per BBW, sad shit. But for the porn, this shit is getting old, I've watched so much and jacked off so much to it that it's basically fucking boring. Either way, my prostitutes trip is going to happen for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    In my experience, it's definitely worth going on a binge. I did this a year ago and it got it out of my system. I blew through about 10k euros over 2 or 3 months and it reduced my frustration and angst a lot. It was something I needed to do, and ever since it's like I've had a weight lifted off my shoulders. I don't live in Germany but I'm lucky that it is tolerated where I live, just short of legal. There are hundreds of them available at any day and I can do it whenever I want. I feel bad for guys that live in America. I simply could not live without hookers anymore. Even if I don't use them, I like having the option.

    If you come to Europe to indulge short-term, you'll have fun but you may not have the best experiences. The girls in popular brothels will just go through the motions with you. They won't do anything without a condom either. It took me a while to learn my local scene, the best agencies, how to find good deals with real girls, spot fake profiles, how to not get ripped off, etc. Even dealing with hookers itself is kind of a skill. The girls treat the locals better, because they think you might become a return client. And as you can imagine, it's completely different being with a girl who has already had 2 or 3 clients that day and just wants to get paid, and a girl who has 1 or 2 clients a week and wants to experiment and try new things and actually wants to have good sex.

    I have had many good experiences. A few weeks ago I made one girl go crazy for me she came back later that day to fuck me again for free, and then returned back the next day again to fuck all afternoon. I originally paid 300 euros for 2 hours with her but I effectively had her for 2 days. I made her go feral and I couldn't get her off me. Maybe she was ovulating or something. But after the second day I cut her off. I have tons of crazy stories about things I have done and heard over the past year. They like to divulge stories to me and I have heard some things you wouldn't believe, including famous people they have been with. Things I shouldn't even know about. Also, the sex I have with hookers is far better than what any girlfriend gave me.

    One final thing, since I started regularly using hookers, I have not once even considered chasing women or initiating anything with them. I don't need to. They have nothing to offer me anymore. Hookers are saving my life.

  10. #10

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Okay.. just chill a bit. Sexual tourism is an okay thing, in my eyes; so long as it doesn't involve kics/retards (cause that happens, more than you think).. Though I have been an extremist SJW throughout my life... I think that legalized sex-work should be granted. .. Let's face it.. There are a staggering load of women who would like this high $$$$ work (just watch the After-porn movies) and prohibition only causes problems..

    I doubt it will every happen, because first the Christian Fundamentalists would oppose it, and then the Feminist-Fundamentalists would join suite.. Anything that challenges the power of their sexweapon will be opposed...

    But I swear to you, boy... No matter who EWALT reality is... You should very carefully consider your fate.. I've found a heaven in polyamory... And you might as well...

    Keep your money hidden... and when one comes along, double-dog keep it hidden.. If she's down-to-fuck, she'll let you know...

  11. #11

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Have you considered any locations in our hemisphere?
    What makes you happy? What brings you joy? What lifts your spirit? What tickles your fancy? What complements your mood? What catches your eye? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durbQ7nVfQ8

    How do you look out for someone you love? How do you shelter their dreams? How do you cherish their innocence? How do you guide them through life? How do you watch over their travels? How do you show them you care? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8PLHa6ec8

  12. #12
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    964
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    We Americans don't have to fly all the way to Germany. A trip to Nevada will do quite nicely.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  13. #13
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,796
    Reputation
    13452

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by devilcomeknockin View Post
    Okay.. just chill a bit. Sexual tourism is an okay thing, in my eyes; so long as it doesn't involve kics/retards (cause that happens, more than you think).. Though I have been an extremist SJW throughout my life... I think that legalized sex-work should be granted. .. Let's face it.. There are a staggering load of women who would like this high $$$$ work (just watch the After-porn movies) and prohibition only causes problems..

    I doubt it will every happen, because first the Christian Fundamentalists would oppose it, and then the Feminist-Fundamentalists would join suite.. Anything that challenges the power of their sexweapon will be opposed...

    But I swear to you, boy... No matter who EWALT reality is... You should very carefully consider your fate.. I've found a heaven in polyamory... And you might as well...

    Keep your money hidden... and when one comes along, double-dog keep it hidden.. If she's down-to-fuck, she'll let you know...
    Too bad that in polyamory women are sub par
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  14. #14

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    We Americans don't have to fly all the way to Germany. A trip to Nevada will do quite nicely.
    Prices are high, selection is slim, quality is low.

    But I heard that presidential candidate Kamala Harris wants to legalize pot and prostitution.
    What makes you happy? What brings you joy? What lifts your spirit? What tickles your fancy? What complements your mood? What catches your eye? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durbQ7nVfQ8

    How do you look out for someone you love? How do you shelter their dreams? How do you cherish their innocence? How do you guide them through life? How do you watch over their travels? How do you show them you care? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8PLHa6ec8

  15. #15
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,542
    Reputation
    22473
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Prostitution and Porn

    I agree that philosophically porn and prostitutes are different branches on the same tree... with a few notably vast differences.

    1. Porn is purely imaginary and visual. Hiring a pro, you're actually fucking someone. With the latter, there are the usual risks that go along with sex (STI's), although pregnancy "oopsie baby" might be far less likely.

    2. Hiring a pro costs more. A lot more. Because in my life I've spent exactly ZERO DOLLARS watching porn since I would have had an internet connection anyways.

    3. I think having sex with a pro vs. no sex at all would keep a man's libido going. As such, you're fueling an innate addiction in a sense. Not all people subscribe to the "porn is bad m'kay" theories out there, but my own experience is that porn reduced my need for sex, and it DID reduce my interest in my partner. Mind you, she had already lost interest years before... In any case, I find rubbing one out a couple times a month keeps the libido near dead, and my medications probably help a lot there too. My libido is so low that sometimes I feel a physical need for it, but emotionally I just have no interest. So, on those occasions, I use porn as a "visual aid" to stoke some interest. It's a very effective tool.

    4. As risky as hiring a pro is, it's still natural sex in most contexts (except the female view where you are cheating by paying by the hour). Porn (again, my opinion) can lead to a guy masturbating excessively, to the point he can't even maintain an erection for masturbation. That's pretty fucked up, and experienced the beginnings of that with porn and that realization made me reduce it's use significantly. It's like beer, or pizza or iced cream or anything else... you can "pig out" on something to the point there are health consequences.

    There's my 20 cents on that...
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...


Similar Threads

  1. Why I think prostitution is illegal
    By Lebanese_MGTOW in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: July 26, 2018, 7:26 PM
  2. Prostitution lowers rape
    By Cracked Lurker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: May 21, 2018, 7:55 PM
  3. Prostitution in USA
    By wool.wizard in forum p4p
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 19, 2017, 7:29 PM
  4. Prostitution and the wall
    By VTOLfreak in forum p4p
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: June 13, 2016, 2:49 AM
  5. Prostitution made illegal in France
    By Latinus in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: April 10, 2016, 6:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •