Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1

    Presumption of paternity

    The links below outline the current situation with paternity here in Australia.

    http://www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/...5114/s69p.html

    http://www5.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/...5114/s69q.html

    For those who have not yet 'hung up their condoms', do not be the sucker who involuntarily sires another man's spawn.

    For Jesus Christ's sake, get a DNA test.

    Do not be a potentially cuckolded pack-mule for an eternal ingrate.

    Of course, you can avoid all that noise by not marrying, cohabiting and impregnating.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    99
    Reputation
    396

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    In this era of great scientific acheivement, where DNA tests are readily available and highly accurate there should be no such thing as presumed paternity.

  3. #3

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    It is the very availability and accuracy of DNA tests that make them a danger to the good order and stability of society. The French are well aware that women are lying, cheating, whores. Therefore, for the cause of social peace, they have made DNA testing of children (by men) illegal. I believe Germany has made DNA testing of children illegal without the mother's consent (same thing). Of course you can take a cheek swab of any child you have even minimal access to, and send the sample off with one of your own in the mail. You can get the results, but of course none of those results would be admissible in court for any purpose. And in France at least, you might face criminal charges.

  4. #4

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikediver View Post
    It is the very availability and accuracy of DNA tests that make them a danger to the good order and stability of society. The French are well aware that women are lying, cheating, whores. Therefore, for the cause of social peace, they have made DNA testing of children (by men) illegal. I believe Germany has made DNA testing of children illegal without the mother's consent (same thing). Of course you can take a cheek swab of any child you have even minimal access to, and send the sample off with one of your own in the mail. You can get the results, but of course none of those results would be admissible in court for any purpose. And in France at least, you might face criminal charges.
    What's the definition of "cohabitate"? Intercourse?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    581
    Reputation
    1697
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by crystalsox View Post
    What's the definition of "cohabitate"? Intercourse?
    Good question, because in legalese terms, their definitions are different than what you would use on the street.

    Congress doesn't mean what you think it means. In legal definition, it means sex. Commerce also means sex.

    On the street (aka the general public), congress means a group of people meeting together, or commerce means the exchange of goods or service for money. It is not completely off, but sex IS commerce.

    That's why you need a specific definition laid out by the government. You can't just assume the government means what you think it means on the street. Because just paying dinner for a girl could satisfy the definition of cohabitation. In other words, on the first date, if you paid for her dinner, you are cohabitating with her by legal definition. You can argue you are not because you are not sharing the same living space, but your argument won't hold. Also different states or countries will have different definitions, not just different laws.

    This is how alot of guys get screwed by the legal system. They don't know how it really operates.
    Last edited by Wallabe; July 14, 2015 at 3:20 PM.

  6. #6

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikediver View Post
    It is the very availability and accuracy of DNA tests that make them a danger to the good order and stability of society. The French are well aware that women are lying, cheating, whores. Therefore, for the cause of social peace, they have made DNA testing of children (by men) illegal. I believe Germany has made DNA testing of children illegal without the mother's consent (same thing). Of course you can take a cheek swab of any child you have even minimal access to, and send the sample off with one of your own in the mail. You can get the results, but of course none of those results would be admissible in court for any purpose. And in France at least, you might face criminal charges.
    In Aus, it is also as you have described.

    To be admissible as evidence in court, a DNA test has to accord with the Family Law Act. (referred to as the Legal test)

    You can obtain a non-legal test. It is not a crime, but it is termed non-legal due to its inadmissibility in court.

    Governments place their trust in inherently dishonest creatures whereas they expect men to jump through multiple hoops in order to unshackle themselves from a responsibility which, rightfully, is not theirs.

  7. #7

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by crystalsox View Post
    What's the definition of "cohabitate"? Intercourse?
    My understanding of the term 'cohabitation' is; to simply live together with a person with whom you are in a sexual relationship.

  8. #8
    Senior Member BeijaFlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Chesapeake Bay, USA
    Posts
    4,145
    Reputation
    13148
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by Snidely Whiplash View Post
    My understanding of the term 'cohabitation' is; to simply live together with a person with whom you are in a sexual relationship.
    That's what I take it to mean, as well. But the courts and the legislatures have an increasing and distressing tendency to regard language, words, and definitions the same way Humpty Dumpty did in Alice In Wonderland:

    'When I use a word,' Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, 'it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'
    "The Red Pill is the start of the journey, not the end." - Chairborne

    "Our most dangerous enemies are men who have no loyalty to men." - William Noy

    "I am not going to sacrifice my freedom and wealth for your ideals." - Primus Pilus

    "If you can't be happy on you're own, you can't be happy -- full stop." - Wilfred

    My introduction: I Was MGTOW When MGTOW Wasn't Cool...

    My blog: Beyond The Sunset

  9. #9
    Senior Member Octavian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Four Dimensional Spacetime.
    Posts
    1,248
    Reputation
    8564

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    We've reached a point where marriage is outliving its usefulness as a transfer payment system. Too many guys are dodging the noose.

    So, the noose must be tightened by extending the financial umbrella further and further.It will not be long before engage couples are legally equivalent to 30+ year marriages in terms of alimony ,spousal support and child custody . When engagements subsequently fall, it will be extended further to basic couples. When that falls , 'paternity' won't even involve sex. It'll be some girl deciding "hey,you over there" should pay for the kids because you have cash and she doesn't. Or they'll just tax all single males to the hilt unless they show proof of domestication to the taxman.

  10. #10
    Senior Member The Prisoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sea of Madness
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    10212

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Presumption of paternity is the major leverage women use against men that are dumb enough to marry them. Okay you must think like a woman to get this, so slice the skin about 1" above your eyebrow all the way around your head. Next take a bone saw and cut the bone away so you can lift off your skull cap. Next take out your brain and place it on the table next to you (Don't really do this, it will kill you, I am being a smart ass).



    Okay now you are ready to think like a woman.

    Now since I am a chick with no twig and giggle berries, I can start acting like a woman. First thing I want to do is to marry you. Yes I may have banged a few studs before you, however I may not have. Point is that if I can get you to marry me then I am set for life. You see once we are married then you are locked into paying me alimony, maybe even for the rest of your life. If I have kids by any man, once again you are stuck paying the child support for the rest of your life. So when you marry me, I can go out and fuck Chad Thundercock anytime I want and if you breath a word in protest I can have you locked up for emotional abuse. So you either dine on what Chad Thundercock has left between my legs or you divorce me and become my slave with no hope of getting laid by me or any other woman. Well dear, when are you going to buy me that rock and pay for everything I want and need?

    Okay I may have pushed it a bit, however a woman can actually do just what I described above. Presumption of paternity means that she can have any man knock her up and you are the father that get's the bill. Even in the states all it takes is to be living with the cunt. Think your safe if you use a condom or have gotten snippet, WRONG, the judge does not care about that or your rights, remember you have no rights. If you look down between your legs and you see that you have cock and balls, then in a family court you have already lost and will pay child support on another man's kid. Last I heard they were trying to work on a tax for men in order to make all men responsible for all children born to single mothers. Bottom line is that once you get the hint that your going to be accused of fathering a kid, RUN. Run far, Run fast, Run like Mexican water through a first time tourist, the main word is RUN. You will not be innocent, you will not get to see the kid and you will loose everything to child support. Trust me if you ever have this happen to you, the French Foreign Legion will look like a vacation compared to what the courts will do to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BeijaFlor; July 14, 2015 at 4:46 PM. Reason: Add "Calvin & Hobbes" illustration.
    Not a prisoner I'm a free man
    And my blood is my own now
    Don't care where the past was
    I know where I'm going ...OUT !!!!

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    581
    Reputation
    1697
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian View Post
    We've reached a point where marriage is outliving its usefulness as a transfer payment system. Too many guys are dodging the noose.

    So, the noose must be tightened by extending the financial umbrella further and further.It will not be long before engage couples are legally equivalent to 30+ year marriages in terms of alimony ,spousal support and child custody . When engagements subsequently fall, it will be extended further to basic couples. When that falls , 'paternity' won't even involve sex. It'll be some girl deciding "hey,you over there" should pay for the kids because you have cash and she doesn't. Or they'll just tax all single males to the hilt unless they show proof of domestication to the taxman.
    You might think that sounds insane but a lot of females think that way. They want to have a tax on you unless you're attached to a female.

    Also, in the legal system, the word "attach" means to withhold/seize a property for judgement.

    http://definitions.uslegal.com/a/attach/

    Marriage is a prison in itself, you're attached to the bitch until you die or divorced. And even if divorced, you're still attached, either you pay up, or you go to jail when you have alimony or child support over you.

    Just remember, all crimes are in commerce. It's all about money. It's all about extracting money and moving money around like water. Traditionally, it is the male that brings home the money, and the female stays home taking care of the kids and the home. So the laws are biases from this point of view. That's why the court system loves it when you have a lot of money. Got cars? house? boats? a high paying job? retirement funds? The bigger the pool of money, the more everyone gets a cut of it, from the judge to the lawyer. They don't like people that don't have money. It's like trying to squeeze blood from a stone.

    Why do you think lawsuits are placed upon corporations or people (also corporations, their name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) with lots of money or property? I've never seen a lawsuit against a homeless guy. There's no money to be made there. When you look or are rich, you are a rich target. The legal system and women loves it.

    So even if you are an alpha male, in the category of looks, money, job, etc., women are looking to extract something from you.

    A lot of guys know how to be street smart and make lots of money, but when they get pulled into the court system, whether that is the court of law or the court of equity (marriage and divorce), they lose everything. It's because they don't know how the game works. They are street smart but not legal smart. The system loves it that way, that's how they make money. A money management company doesn't want you to be smart with your money and know how to handle your money. They want you to hand your money over to them. They couldn't care less if your 401k, pension, IRA, is losing money or making money, they make money by charging you all kinds of fees. So in the legal system, if you're the one with the cash/properties, that's their target. The judges, lawyers, and certainly your ex will benefit from seizing your properties and sell it off to raise money.

    Hint: This is a good time to do some research on asset protection. LLC, Corporations, ... entities.
    Last edited by Wallabe; July 14, 2015 at 5:57 PM.

  12. #12

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    This makes me even more cool with the fact I don't have a ton of money or assets (and zero debt).

    What I do have is by far the greatest wealth of all: inner peace. I highly recommend it.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    581
    Reputation
    1697
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    If you get pulled into the court of equity (divorce court), you have no rights. Those Bill of Rights do not exist in the court of equity. You would think that if you go through divorce court and you scream out in court, "I have my rights!", no, you don't. They can search and seize anything they like that has you as the owner of it. Sure, in the court of laws, those Bill of Rights are there, and if they need to do something, they will get a warrant. I'm sure someone who is familiar with this might be able to expand on it. But when you are in the court of equity, that's a totally different world with a totally different set of rules.

    There are so many examples I could show, but let say even if you are not married, MGTOW, and all that goodie. If you go into business with a partner, let say he is a great guy, straight business man, honest, everything you could ask for from a business partner.

    1) If they (or their child) gets into a car accident and kills someone, the victim's family could come after them, suing them for what they've got. In turn, the business is in trouble because his name may be linked to the business. Co-owner, partner, etc.

    2) If the partner is married, has kids, and gets divorced, that business is also a target. So even if you have done nothing wrong, that business is an A+ on the BBB listing, you still have to protect yourself.

    This is the reason why LLC and various types of corporations exists. It protects the assets. Let say if you have a business (whatever it may be) under a corporation or LLC, and someone decides to sue you (your corporate entity), it won't affect that business because it is a completely separate entity.

    In other words, even if you, JOHN DOE (or whoever) is sued and becomes bankrupted, your business still operates normally. So if you have multiple businesses, you need multiple entities. If one business fails, whether that's because of bad business, bad partners, no customers and no cashflow, is being sued, or any number of reasons, ONLY that business would fail, not all your properties and other business collapse along with it.

    So if you structure your entities and businesses right, even if you are taken to court because of a divorce, you (as a corporation) can go bankrupt, but your businesses can continue to operate just fine.

    This is designed as intended, because there are thieves and crooks out there. They are always looking for ways to invade and loot your castle. Entities are the modern day castle defense.

    Crooks today don't have catapults, battering rams, swords, or bow and arrows. They have a suit.

    Most people don't know any of this. They are too proud about themselves, not knowing that they created a target for themselves. Some people say "My house is in my name. My car is in my name. My business is in my name. Sole proprietor. I own it all! Look at me!"

    Now he is target rich. He has all these thing$$$. Lets sue him! If that scheme doesn't work, marry and divorce him. Then onto the next target.

    This is why a lot of guys lost everything. They lose the house, the car, the bank account, the retirement fund, the kids, the job, and they still go to jail, because they can't keep up with the divorce payments.

    All this is also linked to Maritime admiralty law. Wealth is created by men. That is where the word MANufacture comes from. Wealth and properties are manufactured by men. It is the female that delivers the product. That's why all ships are female. When the ship get to a dock, all manufactured goods must have a certificate of manifest that is coming off of that ship. Each of those goods represents a stock.

    When someone is born, someone might say he or she is a good stock. The man created the child. The female delivers the baby at the doc(tor). Each baby must have a certificate of birth. Those birth certificate is then represented as a stock on the stock market.

    This is a subject I'll have to type out more for a later date, but here's a link for some information: http://www.viewzone.com/collateralx.html

    Now do you have a slight idea why men are always screwed out of their wealth? It is men who creates wealth. So in the divorce court, even if you can prove that the female is at fault. You have video evidence, pictures, you CYA (covered your ass), the men still has to pay. That's where the wealth comes from. The female has nothing. They brought nothing to they table. They can only consume.

    It's men who are the ones that pick up the shovel, dig up dirt, refined the material, turn it into gold coins or bars. It's men who cut down the trees to create houses and buildings. It's men who do all the heavy lifting. They create real, tangible wealth that represents blood, sweat, and tears. The bitch sitting at home complains her nail broke and needs a manicure. Tell her to pick up a shovel and start digging.
    Last edited by Wallabe; July 15, 2015 at 4:36 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member The Prisoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Sea of Madness
    Posts
    1,422
    Reputation
    10212

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by Wallabe View Post
    You might think that sounds insane but a lot of females think that way. They want to have a tax on you unless you're attached to a female.

    Also, in the legal system, the word "attach" means to withhold/seize a property for judgement.

    http://definitions.uslegal.com/a/attach/

    Marriage is a prison in itself, you're attached to the bitch until you die or divorced. And even if divorced, you're still attached, either you pay up, or you go to jail when you have alimony or child support over you.

    Just remember, all crimes are in commerce. It's all about money. It's all about extracting money and moving money around like water. Traditionally, it is the male that brings home the money, and the female stays home taking care of the kids and the home. So the laws are biases from this point of view. That's why the court system loves it when you have a lot of money. Got cars? house? boats? a high paying job? retirement funds? The bigger the pool of money, the more everyone gets a cut of it, from the judge to the lawyer. They don't like people that don't have money. It's like trying to squeeze blood from a stone.

    Why do you think lawsuits are placed upon corporations or people (also corporations, their name in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS) with lots of money or property? I've never seen a lawsuit against a homeless guy. There's no money to be made there. When you look or are rich, you are a rich target. The legal system and women loves it.

    So even if you are an alpha male, in the category of looks, money, job, etc., women are looking to extract something from you.

    A lot of guys know how to be street smart and make lots of money, but when they get pulled into the court system, whether that is the court of law or the court of equity (marriage and divorce), they lose everything. It's because they don't know how the game works. They are street smart but not legal smart. The system loves it that way, that's how they make money. A money management company doesn't want you to be smart with your money and know how to handle your money. They want you to hand your money over to them. They couldn't care less if your 401k, pension, IRA, is losing money or making money, they make money by charging you all kinds of fees. So in the legal system, if you're the one with the cash/properties, that's their target. The judges, lawyers, and certainly your ex will benefit from seizing your properties and sell it off to raise money.

    Hint: This is a good time to do some research on asset protection. LLC, Corporations, ... entities.

    Brother you need to post as much info on this as you can. One of my plans is to buy a couple of trucks to lease out to another truck driving company and LLC it. Please post any and all info or links you can about this subject. Oh and just FYI, you are correct. Judges for alimony and/or child support just want men for one thing. MONEY, and that is it. Hey I know that most of you if not all of you would want to see their kid. Be it a daughter or a son, you want to teach them right from wrong, you want your daughter to grow up to be an honorable woman, standing with a man and not taking advantage of him. However to any judge YOU do not belong in the kids life, your only purpose is to pay and pay dearly.

    Okay let me tell you guys about the time when the old Prisoner was a young teenage buck, with lots of hopes and lots to dreams. Now gather around kiddies, cunts over the years have taken away much of the strength the Old Prisoner has. I was a young stud, hell midgets would do chin ups on my boner when I was this age. Then something evil stirred in the lands, no one knew what it was, however all knew her name. It was Vickie, the sucker of life and soles. She would go along with anything, as long as you were drunk or stoned. Well one day the old Prisoner got too drunk and too stoned to say "no" to that inviting pussy she had. Within a few weeks he found out he was a father to be. This is when the virgin Vickie when from the virgin to the Violator. She know that gold was between her legs and she knew that she know had a PRISONER. Did she care about the baby having a father? NO!! Did she care if the kid seen his father? NO!!. What she cared about is keeping the kids father away as much as possible to get as much child support as she could. You see child support goes done if the father sees the kid more and goes up if she sees the kid less. So this evil cunt, Oh let's call her Vickie restricted the father's (The Prisoner)'s access to the kid, so she could get more money. In the end she got 100% of everything that The Prisoner earned for about 4 years.

    Now The Prisoner was smart, he worked jobs under the table as a welder and got extra money. After 4 years of collage for welding and cash jobs that paid a good wage, The prisoner got ahead. Vicki the cunt married her cousin and had three tard children of her own. What she did not count on was that her husband, the cousin knew what he was doing. So Vickie the cunt had to focus on a new threat that was the cousin. The cousin fucked Vickie the cunt in ways she never thought possible. After all she is in possession of the cunt so she could do no wrong. Well the cousin proved her wrong and and had her brought up on charges such as Child endangerment, and child neglect, spousal abuse and spousal assault. Once convicted Vickie did not know what to do, she was a convicted felon with no place to go. She has to pay child support, the kids need their own lawyer and she has no place to run. The Prisoners kid is left with her, since she is a convicted felon the courts dont' care. The kid does the cunts buddings, tries to get The Prisoner and current wife arrested ed on sexual abuse charges. The Prisoner makes a stand, he says NO YOU DO NOT DARE. The prisoner knows at this point his wife is not clean, his wife is not fair. He still protects her, she will not last in prison this is not fair. The cunt and the boy is driven out of sight, Piss on you both, you've use The Prisoner enough. Now that witty and charming wife that The Prisoner had, she was gleeful, knowing The Prisoner was her slave. However she made a mistake or two and now The Prisoner was on to her two. She had done her threesome long before with her friend and some other guy. She told The Prisoner that his was only for some other guy, she said with a glee that this will only happen in your fantasies, your too old, you will die. The Prisoner cussed and then he swore, Piss on you cunt your nothing but a fucking whore.
    Not a prisoner I'm a free man
    And my blood is my own now
    Don't care where the past was
    I know where I'm going ...OUT !!!!

  15. #15

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Thanks for sharing that Prisoner, that was epic and riveting. Sorry you had to deal with such crap.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    581
    Reputation
    1697
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    http://www.amazon.com/Tax-Free-Wealt.../dp/1937832058

    http://www.amazon.com/Start-Your-Own.../dp/1937832007

    I'm not sponsoring them or paid by them, but Robert Kiyosaki has a wealth of information. He has lots of books to help you with financial education.




    If you want straight advice, open the phonebook and start looking for the right professionals who are specialized in it. If you want a tax professional to help you with your personal or business tax, look for a good CPA. If you want a good business lawyer, do it. Get the right person to setup a corporation or LLC. The state that your corporation incorporated in is very important.

    http://provisionwealth.com
    This is a good CPA if you are in the US.
    Last edited by Wallabe; July 15, 2015 at 3:31 PM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Victor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Good Ole U S of A
    Posts
    1,148
    Reputation
    3413
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Absolutely seconded on the use of LLCs. A good lawyer and a good accountant will both sit down and walk you through the details free of charge, as they will want your business when the time comes. It's a little different in every state, so I would highly recommend a conversation with a local professional -- when the time comes. No need to do it years in advance, as things do change with time, and you use up the good will of the professionals.
    Pain is unavoidable. Suffering is optional.

    "Love is for poets." -- Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    891
    Reputation
    1565
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    https://youtu.be/5Ddy-HUYTtQ
    i learned several things watching this video.
    paternity fraud is not a crime.
    family court is not a court of law, it is a court of equity.
    do not sign any papers saying you are the father.
    you may be one of several "paternity candidates".

  19. #19
    Senior Member ATLien's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    493
    Reputation
    1526
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikediver View Post
    Therefore, for the cause of social peace, they have made DNA testing of children (by men) illegal. I believe Germany has made DNA testing of children illegal without the mother's consent (same thing).
    So basically France is saying father's have no rights regarding offspring. "My body, my choice" ring a bell? Thanks, feminism.
    My opinions are not necessarily my opinions.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    581
    Reputation
    1697
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Presumption of paternity

    France don't want truths because they say it will break the family. That means even if you think you may be raising someone elses kids, they don't want that truth to come out.

    In other words, they don't want DNA tests.


Similar Threads

  1. All hail the presumption of motherhood!
    By Isaiah4:1 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: April 16, 2015, 3:23 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 11, 2014, 7:41 AM
  3. Mandatory paternity testing
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 11, 2014, 6:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •