Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Nasir Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    New York city
    Posts
    876
    Reputation
    4792
    Type
    Nothing really

    People say women are impossible to understand....

    They are not. They are very easy to understand. Men simply REFUSE to understand them. They don't want to be disillusioned by them.
    That's why they get so defensive when you question them about female behaviors.
    Sad, but one day our kids will have to visit museums to see what a lady looks like.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,987
    Reputation
    8136
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Jones View Post
    They are not. They are very easy to understand. Men simply REFUSE to understand them. They don't want to be disillusioned by them.
    That's why they get so defensive when you question them about female behaviors.
    When I was your age age, Nasir, like in 1994 (I'm 42), they used to sell this total NONSENSE to society that women were "an enigma wrapped up in a riddle." Plus the good old "it's a woman's PREROGATIVE to change her mind." Books like Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus were REALLY an all time LOW of "how do I figure her hamster out and kiss its ASS the right way?!" Signs of a rapidly becoming castrated Western Society there.

    Oh yeah, Mr Mangina and his wife got DIVORCED after that book was co-written by them! So much for speaking and thinking like a HAMSTER, huh?!

    Anyway, yes, this "I'll NEVER understand woman" mantra is LAME to me. I totally agree. They're VERY easy to understand. If they like you, they'll crawl through broken glass to be with you. Otherwise, it ranges from a decent to low interest level when it comes to dating. As for their nonsexual side, WOMAN ARE CHILDREN, often times. If you reframe it that way, it is all crystal clear. I include literal Mensas (well, one I banged, she had big tits and looked nice, but was over a decade older than I, that's HOW I got in there!) That "women are children" outlook of mine also applies as well to NAWALTS such as my Mom and older sister when I say that too: http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...er-house-7041/

    Rule number one: Women, NEVER believe what they say. Instead, watch what they ACTUALLY DO!

    That's all there is to it!!
    Last edited by Ace Francis; January 22, 2016 at 11:21 AM.

  3. #3

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    You're absolutely right. The only reason they are difficult to understand for some, is because they are believing the indoctrinated nonsense about women being mysterious. Once you throw away all of the beliefs about women being godly creatures that have this unsolved form of mysteriousness, it's pretty simple to figure them out. They thrive on being "mysterious" because it allows them to do whatever they want and to justify their behavior no matter who they hurt in the process. Almost everything they do comes down to them mining for validation in some way. Even their feelings for males they fawn over are stemmed in validation, such as how they fiend over rich, powerful, high -status males being that they would get the social rewards of being with those men. On the other hand, they also reject quality guys who don't make enough money, aren't the exact height they've dreamed about since they saw their first Prince Charming movie, don't have the social clout etc by labeling them as creepers, or "trying too hard" for acting the exact same way as the men who do meet the Prince Charming checklist 100%. They've found ways to warp logic to equate superficial qualities with our manhood. For this reason, women can reject men they are physically attracted to, get along with really well, and have feelings for all because they don't meet the even more superficial desires they have. When a man doesn't meet all of these superficial bullet points, they turn on the mysterious act to either try to trick these men into furhter validating them in these superficial ways, or to push them away.

    Modern women are much easier to understand because they wear their narcissism on their sleeve because female narcissism is now characterized as "empowerment." They pretty much gift wrap it for us, and you'd have to either be a mangina or a white knight to fall for the dog and pony show these days. Unfortunately, most guys willingly feed from that trough and refuse to take an objective look at things.

  4. #4

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    Oh yeah, Mr Mangina and his wife got DIVORCED after that book was co-written by them! So much for
    Rule number one: Women, NEVER believe what they say. Instead, watch what they ACTUALLY DO!
    Actually John Gray divorced his first wife 8 years (1984) prior to publishing his relationship book. He's been married to Bonnie Gray since 1986 and published his book in 1992.
    "Freedom begins when you tell Mrs. Grundy to go fly a kite." Robert A Heinlein

  5. #5
    Senior Member Isaiah4:1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Femonto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,279
    Reputation
    8722
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Excellent point. The only way to deal with women is to live under an illusion.

    Thankfully the smoke is clearing.
    Isaiah 4:1 (KJV)
    And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.


    A single male who went to jail
    Stuck his willy in a fast filly
    She regrets
    And now his pets
    Are the rats in his cell
    But she's doing well!

  6. #6
    Senior Member bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    656
    Reputation
    1861
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Yeah, I no longer buy the "women are complicated" story.

    An that shit about a woman's prerogative to change her mind is just the most obscenely evil thing anybody could say to justify their behaviour.
    "Every woman is an engine of lies powered by a core of raw reproductive need"
    - Octavian

    "All women have done the last 40 years is to prove men were right for the last 40 generations." - Primus_Pilus


    AWALT may not be literally true - but it's the only safe working assumption.

  7. #7
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,229
    Reputation
    14254
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    I think the right word is 'unpredictable'; perhaps they are but not for the reason they insinuate (that they are "sophisticated, multi-dimensional, sorting through nuance of a complex world"). The reason some think they are "complex" is that they do not operate on fixed, moral principles (ie: justice, mutualism) but on the shifting sands of their own ever-changing needs.

    They do not understand: measure twice, cut once. They make spur of the moment decisions, then change their mind. They over-optimize for things that don't matter- meaningless details at the expense of things that do.

    Their decisions emanate from emotionalism; sometimes minor traumas from 15 years ago steers a decision today and neither they nor anyone else understands their decision or decision-making process.

    I spent 20 minutes with a girlfriend picking out an alarm clock for her apartment; after everything was factored in, she ended up ditching all that and picked the one which had the color she liked the most.

    Women are far more unpredictable than "complex" and this only because they are irrational.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  8. #8
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    1,644
    Reputation
    2483
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Jones View Post
    They are not. They are very easy to understand. Men simply REFUSE to understand them. They don't want to be disillusioned by them.
    That's why they get so defensive when you question them about female behaviors.
    I say that women are incomprehensible by design... they defy analysis at every turn... (and believe me, I've tried...)
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." - The Doctor, "Remembrance of the Daleks"

    "To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable.. only unexplained." - The Doctor, "Robots of Death"

    "Who am I writing it for? Only the Thought Police will read it before they wipe it out of existence... but there are some things I've just got to say or I cant stay sane." -- Winston Smith, 1984

  9. #9
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    291
    Reputation
    1299
    Type
    Cynical

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Women are not mysterious. Women are not children. Women are not emotional

    This is the kind of thing men say to give themselves a false sense of superiority over women.

    Women are adults, who are rational, calculative, cunning and extremely intelligent creatures. They bind you in their spell, they manipulate you into believing in falsehoods and they are so charming with their sexuality that you become wrapped in the whole experience.

    So you say 'Women are myserteous!' 'They are a different animal to man!'.

    I say bullshit.

    Women know exactly what they are doing from a very early age, and if men want all the goodies that women have gained in the modern world, they better use their heads instead of their penis.

    Just observe how let's say an 11 year old boy behaves on the train compared to an 11 year old girl. The girl is always sizing up the people around her, they are always looking for their next target to exploit and read social dynamics very well.

    The boy? He is sitting down reading a harry potter book or playing nintendo and minding his own business; oblivious to how the world really functions.

    And the mother raises the daughter with very good life lessons, teaching her how to manipulate her surroundings to her benefit, while the boy is left lagging behind in social skills. And yes, it is all done on purpose.

  10. #10

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    I think the right word is 'unpredictable'; perhaps they are but not for the reason they insinuate (that they are "sophisticated, multi-dimensional, sorting through nuance of a complex world"). The reason some think they are "complex" is that they do not operate on fixed, moral principles (ie: justice, mutualism) but on the shifting sands of their own ever-changing needs.

    They do not understand: measure twice, cut once. They make spur of the moment decisions, then change their mind. They over-optimize for things that don't matter- meaningless details at the expense of things that do.

    Their decisions emanate from emotionalism; sometimes minor traumas from 15 years ago steers a decision today and neither they nor anyone else understands their decision or decision-making process.

    I spent 20 minutes with a girlfriend picking out an alarm clock for her apartment; after everything was factored in, she ended up ditching all that and picked the one which had the color she liked the most.

    Women are far more unpredictable than "complex" and this only because they are irrational.
    All add to this post. Women are lead by their feelings.

    Ask a woman a puzzle that requires logical reasoning, like, "If you can travel back thru time and kill Adolf Hitler would you." You see the wheels turn, they eyes darting every which way. They can't give you an answer because their feelings can't inform them.

    It's a major reason that women stay away from STEM majors in college. They prefer majors like sociology and psychology.

    People who are informed by they feelings don't not think thru the consequences of they actions. Yesterday is in the past, tomorrow never comes. All they have is here and now. Their feelings is reality and they act on it. Hence the irrational behavior.

    On a side note . . . My uncle was a playa. He banged a lot of women. He once said that if a women is interested in sex, jump on it. Because she is impulsive. If it means balling her in the parking lot with people passing by. Do it. Because in her mind the moment is right.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,814
    Reputation
    14896
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Women are not mysterious. They are cunning, deceptive and manipulative.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  12. #12
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,930
    Reputation
    7704

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Women are only impossible to understand because you wanna fuck them . Thats why you want to understand them - cause you wanna fuck them . Women you dont like you dont care understanding .

    Women are unpredictable because you think the downfall will be gradual and you will be able to read the signs . You wont !

    Its not gradual , its *snap* and you are public enemy number one .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  13. #13
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,930
    Reputation
    7704

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Women are not mysterious. Women are not children. Women are not emotional

    This is the kind of thing men say to give themselves a false sense of superiority over women.

    Women are adults, who are rational, calculative, cunning and extremely intelligent creatures. They bind you in their spell, they manipulate you into believing in falsehoods and they are so charming with their sexuality that you become wrapped in the whole experience.

    So you say 'Women are myserteous!' 'They are a different animal to man!'.

    I say bullshit.

    Women know exactly what they are doing from a very early age, and if men want all the goodies that women have gained in the modern world, they better use their heads instead of their penis.

    Just observe how let's say an 11 year old boy behaves on the train compared to an 11 year old girl. The girl is always sizing up the people around her, they are always looking for their next target to exploit and read social dynamics very well.

    The boy? He is sitting down reading a harry potter book or playing nintendo and minding his own business; oblivious to how the world really functions.

    And the mother raises the daughter with very good life lessons, teaching her how to manipulate her surroundings to her benefit, while the boy is left lagging behind in social skills. And yes, it is all done on purpose.
    Women are about 10 years ahead of men in social affairs .

    11yo girl is sizing people up the same as boy will be doing at 21 ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  14. #14
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    1,814
    Reputation
    14896
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    You got that right Alik. When I see horny-assed blue-pill men with that stupid sheepish grin and that pathetic "anything goes for pussy" look on their faces, I always think:

    - He would never be buying her load of bullshit if she was a man, or totally unfuckable.
    - He would not be interested in helping this person, or even maintaining a conversation without vagina involved.

    But there he sits, nodding and grinning like some sort of donkey that figured out how to smile and guffaw for a carrot.

    It's a very valid question for any man who is dealing one on one with any woman:

    Is sexual desire a factor in any of this exchange?

    If the answer is "yes" prepare for the manipulations, risks and pitfalls that follow. Including her keeping your seed, reproducing despite your not wanting to, and sending you a bill for 25 years of child-support.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    2,930
    Reputation
    7704

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    You got that right Alik. When I see horny-assed blue-pill men with that stupid sheepish grin and that pathetic "anything goes for pussy" look on their faces, I always think:

    - He would never be buying her load of bullshit if she was a man, or totally unfuckable.
    - He would not be interested in helping this person, or even maintaining a conversation without vagina involved.

    But there he sits, nodding and grinning like some sort of donkey that figured out how to smile and guffaw for a carrot.

    It's a very valid question for any man who is dealing one on one with any woman:

    Is sexual desire a factor in any of this exchange?

    If the answer is "yes" prepare for the manipulations, risks and pitfalls that follow. Including her keeping your seed, reproducing despite your not wanting to, and sending you a bill for 25 years of child-support.
    Vast majority of men are not men . They are males but ...you are not born a man - you become one or not .

    Another thing is that "men" think women are stupid ... LOL dude ... only stupid thinks that others are stupid .

    And you buy them stuff .

    They read you like a book .


    Its like my brother talked to homeless people begging around church . One of them opened his little plastic bag and said " its 300 in four hours ..." . Its a monthly minimum wage in four hours . Its you actually that is poor not them .

    They are not stupid .
    Last edited by Alik Sakharov; January 11, 2018 at 12:10 AM.
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #16
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    1,644
    Reputation
    2483
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: People say women are impossible to understand....

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Women are not mysterious. They are cunning, deceptive and manipulative.
    "Deception is a Freebirth trait..." -- Clanner saying, "BATTLETECH"
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "You can always judge a man by the quality of his enemies." - The Doctor, "Remembrance of the Daleks"

    "To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable.. only unexplained." - The Doctor, "Robots of Death"

    "Who am I writing it for? Only the Thought Police will read it before they wipe it out of existence... but there are some things I've just got to say or I cant stay sane." -- Winston Smith, 1984


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 24, 2015, 3:19 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: July 4, 2015, 9:42 PM
  3. Women do not understand Confidence
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: January 19, 2015, 6:47 AM
  4. Women at Work Refuse to Understand Constraints
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 7, 2014, 9:18 AM
  5. Fighting for Justice is nearly impossible
    By ZetaMaleJustice in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: March 25, 2014, 2:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •