Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1

    M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Hello gentlemen

    here's another blog of another wahmen writing shit about MGTOW without actually knowing what the hell she's writing about. LMFAO


    Where do I begin with MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)? I’m sure you are asking yourself, what the f*ck is MGTOW? I’ll tell you exactly what it is: a movement of mediocre men.
    I’ll tell you what I took from it. Looks to me like some butthurt men banded together to weep about feeling unappreciated and used. But I am finding it hard to have any empathy for these sad ass sacks. Why? Because it seems as though they don’t want to take any accountability for the parts, they’ve played in they own demise.
    The quotes above shows you immediately she didn't do her homework. LOL

    If she would know about MGTOW then she would understand that we are laughing their insults and shaming tactics off. She seems to be really angry. I love that.
    Cheers

    p.s. There are zero comments on her blog about MGTOW. I have to ask my MGTOW brothers a favor. Don't comment on her blog. It's just a waste of time even reading it was a waste of time but it was funny as hell.
    Last edited by Natural Born MGTOW; April 4, 2019 at 6:07 PM. Reason: added p.s.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  2. #2
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,039
    Reputation
    14564

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    First i would love to see her perfect self . ( i already suspect what is there, never disappoints me so far )

    Second . Dont give her traffic .

    Third - she will have lots of males agreeing with her .

    Fourth ...who hurt you ?
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  3. #3

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    as a matter of fact You are right about no traffic.

    Here's the whole "article". Removed link from first post

    Where do I begin with MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way)? I’m sure you are asking yourself, what the f*ck is MGTOW? I’ll tell you exactly what it is: a movement of mediocre men. When I checked their website (yes, they have a website) the cover page states the following, “… a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: "No". Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a "man" is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn't.”
    What did you take from that?
    I’ll tell you what I took from it. Looks to me like some butthurt men banded together to weep about feeling unappreciated and used. But I am finding it hard to have any empathy for these sad ass sacks. Why? Because it seems as though they don’t want to take any accountability for the parts, they’ve played in they own demise.
    If you press forward to “The Manosphere”, you will find weak attempts to make excuses for poor behaviors and judgement calls. This is essentially were the MGTOWs come together to “put their foot down.” A quote: “But today’s men are encouraged to meet resistance head on while being shamed for expecting lift. They’re told to “man up” and tough it out through turbulent waters while being called misogynists for expecting sustenance. They’re shamed into putting down roots in infertile hypergamous soil that offers no support, then are financially ruined and separated from their children when they cannot weather the storm.”
    What did you take for that?
    I’ll tell you what I took from it. Looks like you chose a gold digger and got upset when you found out she was a gold digger, gold digger.


    Is this a male bashing diatribe? Absolutely not. It’s a MGTOW bashing diatribe. I am sick of men feeling that they can do whatever they want to whomever they want with no consequence. They [men] have been taught from an early age to lead with their peckers and conquer women. Some will say that Aunt Society has reduced men to the size of their penis and the number of zeros in their bank accounts. But I will argue that society has also reduced women to the size of her waistline and her ability to give the fragile male ego the white glove treatment. Just say you’re upset that you are having a hard time finding a woman to kiss your ass and that your mediocrity isn’t a turn on.
    Let’s call a spade a spade. These MGTOW twerps simply want to f*ck and procreate with NONE of the responsibility and “back talk” that comes with it. They claim to want to resist feminism and since words mean things, MGTOW basically wants to sh*t on women’s rights. They want nothing more than to go back to the day and age where you could drag a woman by her hair with no consequence. Why? Because then women were chattel. Marriage literally meant that you OWNED your wife. MGTOW wants some perverse utopian society in which they have domain over the opposite sex. You know what else I think, I think they really hate women. They all have some odd hang up because their mothers didn’t love them enough or because they have an issue with rejection.
    I totally see the men who subscribe to this ideology as the type who sit around in dirty underwear in front of their computer screens typing at the speed of light on how diabolical they think women are. They are probably virgins or simps (refer to Urban Dictionary) with little to no game and a black light would most likely commit suicide after seeing the copious amount of bodily fluids all over their bedrooms. They are also the type that I believe would spend the money on some high-tech sex doll or frequent a sex-doll brothel. I’m being vulgar here because I think they are being ridiculous.
    For these men to band together in their dislike and distrust of women is absurd. Is this what they think feminism is? We’ve had a few crappy experiences with men, so we created a movement to crap on men? No, we created a movement to let the misogynistic jerks of the world know that we are living breathing people with feelings. We don’t like to be touched without permission and we are not obligated to stroke your ego.
    I speak on participation trophies often and THIS IS WHY. These idiots think they deserve some cutty for just showing up. Did they ever stop to think that a woman would feel more comfortable submitting to a man that was ACTUALLY A MAN? If someone breaks into the house, we shouldn’t be looking at each other to see who’s going to check out the noise. The BIBLE tells men and women how to carry themselves and what our gender roles are supposed to be. Once you assume the roles that was ordained, women will follow suit. They are disillusioned by marriage because THEY made a crap decision in selecting a mate. My mother always says, “every pot has a top.” Admit that you were trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
    Until then, you can take your M.G.T.O.W. movement and shove it.





    That's it!
    Cheers
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  4. #4
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    635
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    I only have one short reply: HAH!
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,649
    Reputation
    23659
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quick, call the WAHMBULANCE for this WAHMAN. hahahaha.
    Best part of MGTOW? Zero Fucks Given for any and all of the haterz.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  6. #6
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    820
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    I actually opened up a twitter and instagram account to see if I could see who she is, cause she said she left them open in one of her shitty articles, I think I found who she is and what she looks like, it appears she is a post wall old wretched cunt past her expiration date trying to take shots a mgtow men lol.
    #HE IS THE ONE #LEGENDARY CROSS #MGTOW JESUS CHRIST

    #(DEFENDER OF MGTOW FORUM GO YOUR OWN WAY)

    #LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN. (Luke 3:22)

    #I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (John14:6)

    #IN MY VISION AT NIGHT I LOOKED, AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS ONE LIKE A SON OF MAN, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. HE APPROACHED THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AND WAS LED INTO HIS PRESENCE.(Daniel 7:3)

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    224
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    as a matter of fact You are right about no traffic.

    Here's the whole "article". Removed link from first post



    That's it!
    Cheers
    {Applause}
    We know that tone, don't we men? We have all heard it so many times before. MGTOW bugs her big time, fewer victims left to be sheered

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    222
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Oh great an other middle aged unattractive woman telling me that I'm an assh0le and a lesser man cause I aint interested in buying the rotten goods she is selling.

    I guess I'll nod and raise my shoulders with an ironic smile just like when people attack my political position for not being PC.


  9. #9
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,502
    Reputation
    3698
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    p.s. There are zero comments on her blog about MGTOW. I have to ask my MGTOW brothers a favor. Don't comment on her blog. It's just a waste of time even reading it was a waste of time but it was funny as hell.
    of course I wont comment on that un-site.. it would be abusing the technology of language....
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  10. #10
    Member Manuallaborer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    542
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    what the f*ck is MGTOW?

    I love it when I make a whimyn cuss.

    But I am finding it hard to have any empathy for these sad ass sacks
    Cunt must have been raised in a trailer park talking like that.

    Looks like you chose a gold digger and got upset when you found out she was a gold digger, gold digger
    They're not ALL gold diggers? Then why won't they fuck guys with little or no money?

    MGTOW basically wants to sh*t on women’s rights

    Because whimyn have the RIGHT to a man slave. How dare we?

    a black light would most likely commit suicide after seeing the copious amount of bodily fluids all over their bedrooms

    How much Chad sauce is staining your sheets bitch?


    I’m being vulgar here

    You call that vulgar? Good sluts let us ejaculate on their face, restrict their breathing by choking them, and fuck them in their ass for pleasure. Now THAT'S​ vulgar.

    Is this what they think feminism is? We don’t like to be touched without permission and we are not obligated to stroke your ego

    Feminists don't like to touch and stroke. We get it. That's why we don't like you.

    If someone breaks into the house, we shouldn’t be looking at each other to see who’s going to check out the noise

    Of course. Whimyn and children first. Men are expendable.

    The BIBLE tells men and women how to carry themselves and what our gender roles are supposed to be
    Did she choose to ignore the part that instructs whimyn to honor their husbands with open legs and a hot meal?

    Until then, you can take your M.G.T.O.W. movement and shove it

    Many post-wall feminazis will feel this way in the coming years. Their mothers and grandmothers lived in leisure with their husbanks working in the salt mines for thirty years so they could retire, die a few years later, and leave them financially set for life. These feminazis are going to have to work in the salt mines for thirty years themselves now and they don't like it.


    If it floats, flies or fucks, it's better to rent

  11. #11

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    I could dissect and absolutely shred nearly every sentence this stupid cunt wrote. But you know what? I'm not even going to bother.

    Her views on MGTOW are stereotypical, and patently false. Not that she cares for the truth anyway, and what woman does? They are only interested in feelings, and it is clear that her feelings are butthurt because we ignore women like her and advise other men to do the same. She is clearly miserable, happy women do not write huge rants like this. And I know why; because worthless whores like her are finding it increasingly difficult to extract from men via divorce, alimony, and child support.

    You really wanna hurt disgusting cunts like this one? All we have to do is keep doing what we're doing. Keep spreading the truth about them, discussing their true nature openly for all men to see. Keep informing young men BEFORE they end up in the meat grinders of divorce/family court.

    Give these cunts absolutely NOTHING. No money, no attention, NOTHING. Because that is all they are worth, and all they deserve. Let her look forward to another 40 years of misery, loneliness, and abject poverty. We will continue to spread our message, saving men and keeping them financially and emotionally free from toxic, destructive, sick cunts like her. And there is absolutely NOTHING they can do to stop us.
    Last edited by Xanthine; April 4, 2019 at 11:26 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    719
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Let her suck the ass out of government and the gynocentric legal system and go there for all her needs!

    If anyone's an outcast it's us and everything we're made of!

    No self respecting outcast goes back to the tyranny that outcasts them, we just adapt and keep on walking in exile without conforming to tyrants and their beliefs. Women destroyed their identities and now work to destroy ours in the name of equality! They can suck a bag of government dicks for all I'm concerned!

    I prefer living in exile with my masculinity intact and unmolested! They molested themselves and I'm not allowing them to molest me! After all, what is femininity? I'll tell you, it's something that was destroyed long ago, and now they want to destroy masculinity for the sake of equality, meaning they want us equally fucked by their decree!

  13. #13

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    You know what, there is one more thing I will say. Slags like this always say it is only the undesirable men who go MGTOW. I beg to differ. I could easily make the case I am in the top 5% of men, if not much higher. I am in:

    -95th percentile income
    -95th percentile education level
    -95th percentile penis size (believe it or not, there are stats out there for this)
    -at least 66th percentile physical fitness (not overweight or obese; in actuality, I am at the very top of the 33% who are not overweight though; strong and muscular with six pack abs)
    -50th percentile height (not great, but at least not a disqualifier for being short or something)

    Okay so maybe I'm not the 6'3 dream boat celebrity every woman feels entitled to. But how many guys out there are? How many can match ALL of my accomplishments and stats? The answer is 0.05 x 0.05 x 0.05 x 0.33 x 0.5 = 0.00002. In other words, only 0.002% or 1 in 50,000 men are as good or better than me across all categories. One in fifty THOUSAND.

    In other words, you could search an entire fucking CITY and still not find a better man than me. And that's just accounting for traits that can be statistically measured. Rest assured, I am exceptional in many, MANY other regards. The only average thing about me is my height. Of course, women with their delusional high standards would look at a guy like me and perhaps see me as marginally above average and beneath them, even when they have literally NOTHING going for them. But that is way beside the point.

    The point is this. When you have guys like me (and I KNOW I am not the only MGTOW like this, there are MANY more) saying fuck women, fuck dating, and fuck marriage, fuck society; you know something has gone horribly, HORRIBLY wrong. We are NOT losers. Quite the contrary. We are the best of the best. We are the most eligible bachelors out there, the very best any woman could ever hope or dream to find. And we are saying no. We are turning our backs on them in absolute disgust, and walking away.

    That's the real issue here. That's the issue no one is talking about. That's the issue their usual shaming tactics fail to address, and fail to fix. We will not be shamed into returning to the plantation. We are gone, most of us for good. If they ever want us back, they have at least fifty fucking DECADES worth of damage to fix. Shit that THEY fucked up. Even then, it wouldn't even matter. Like I said, most of us are NEVER coming back. We are beyond disgusted, beyond fed up with their shit. We are done.

    These whores will die miserable, poor, and alone. I will not. I will take everything I ever had to offer, and keep it for myself, and they will get nothing. And THAT is the real reason why they hate us. THAT is the reason they're so bitter. Because we are WINNING. And it feels pretty damn good.

  14. #14
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    719
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    You know what, there is one more thing I will say. Slags like this always say it is only the undesirable men who go MGTOW. I beg to differ. I could easily make the case I am in the top 5% of men, if not much higher. I am in:

    -95th percentile income
    -95th percentile education level
    -95th percentile penis size (believe it or not, there are stats out there for this)
    -at least 66th percentile physical fitness (not overweight or obese; in actuality, I am at the very top of the 33% who are not overweight though; strong and muscular with six pack abs)
    -50th percentile height (not great, but at least not a disqualifier for being short or something)

    Okay so maybe I'm not the 6'3 dream boat celebrity every woman feels entitled to. But how many guys out there are? How many can match ALL of my accomplishments and stats? The answer is 0.05 x 0.05 x 0.05 x 0.33 x 0.5 = 0.00002. In other words, only 0.002% or 1 in 50,000 men are as good or better than me across all categories. One in fifty THOUSAND.

    In other words, you could search an entire fucking CITY and still not find a better man than me. And that's just accounting for traits that can be statistically measured. Rest assured, I am exceptional in many, MANY other regards. The only average thing about me is my height. Of course, women with their delusional high standards would look at a guy like me and perhaps see me as marginally above average and beneath them, even when they have literally NOTHING going for them. But that is way beside the point.

    The point is this. When you have guys like me (and I KNOW I am not the only MGTOW like this, there are MANY more) saying fuck women, fuck dating, and fuck marriage, fuck society; you know something has gone horribly, HORRIBLY wrong. We are NOT losers. Quite the contrary. We are the best of the best. We are the most eligible bachelors out there, the very best any woman could ever hope or dream to find. And we are saying no. We are turning our backs on them in absolute disgust, and walking away.

    That's the real issue here. That's the issue no one is talking about. That's the issue their usual shaming tactics fail to address, and fail to fix. We will not be shamed into returning to the plantation. We are gone, most of us for good. If they ever want us back, they have at least fifty fucking DECADES worth of damage to fix. Shit that THEY fucked up. Even then, it wouldn't even matter. Like I said, most of us are NEVER coming back. We are beyond disgusted, beyond fed up with their shit. We are done.

    These whores will die miserable, poor, and alone. I will not. I will take everything I ever had to offer, and keep it for myself, and they will get nothing. And THAT is the real reason why they hate us. THAT is the reason they're so bitter. Because we are WINNING. And it feels pretty damn good.
    Xanthine, it doesn't matter if you're Mr. Perfect! They still want more!

    Look at Mel Gibson, bent over and divorce raped like a little boy!

    More fame, more looks, more money, just means they'll take more!

    The days of women having any influence over me are gone forever!

    The proof is in the pudding no matter how much they say it's Jello!

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,216
    Reputation
    9517
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    MGTOW = The Beta Provider Era is over FOREVER! ( I'll admit I'm exaggerating a little. But red pill knowledge is here and hitting the MSM already.)

    No WONDER why she's so fuckin' pissed off! I guess that old school retirement plan, centered arouhd planning a second or third husband, isn't around the corner so easily anymore.

    Now that alpha fucks/beta bucks is becoming common knowledge among men who are not even red pilled, it's not so easy to pull that bait-and-switch anymore on men!

    This red pill knowledge has been hitting the commments areas for years now of liberal newspaper articles.
    Last edited by Ace Francis; April 5, 2019 at 2:11 AM.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    251
    Reputation
    1954
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    If the author was truly strong and independent, then she would not care about a number of men that want to live their lives in peace and solitude. But, as we have seen demonstrated so many times, nothing is as threatening to whimyn as peace and solitude.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,649
    Reputation
    23659
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    I like the "denial of traffic" approach. I find sites like Bolde would not exist without Red Pill and MGTOW traffic.
    I say starve the motherfuckers. Especially those SJW and feminist types who use MGTOW for traffic.
    Fuck them with a dirty dildo.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  18. #18
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    785
    Reputation
    2562
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    You know what, there is one more thing I will say. Slags like this always say it is only the undesirable men who go MGTOW. I beg to differ. I could easily make the case I am in the top 5% of men, if not much higher. I am in:

    -95th percentile income
    -95th percentile education level
    -95th percentile penis size (believe it or not, there are stats out there for this)
    -at least 66th percentile physical fitness (not overweight or obese; in actuality, I am at the very top of the 33% who are not overweight though; strong and muscular with six pack abs)
    -50th percentile height (not great, but at least not a disqualifier for being short or something)

    Okay so maybe I'm not the 6'3 dream boat celebrity every woman feels entitled to. But how many guys out there are? How many can match ALL of my accomplishments and stats? The answer is 0.05 x 0.05 x 0.05 x 0.33 x 0.5 = 0.00002. In other words, only 0.002% or 1 in 50,000 men are as good or better than me across all categories. One in fifty THOUSAND.

    In other words, you could search an entire fucking CITY and still not find a better man than me. And that's just accounting for traits that can be statistically measured. Rest assured, I am exceptional in many, MANY other regards. The only average thing about me is my height. Of course, women with their delusional high standards would look at a guy like me and perhaps see me as marginally above average and beneath them, even when they have literally NOTHING going for them. But that is way beside the point.

    The point is this. When you have guys like me (and I KNOW I am not the only MGTOW like this, there are MANY more) saying fuck women, fuck dating, and fuck marriage, fuck society; you know something has gone horribly, HORRIBLY wrong. We are NOT losers. Quite the contrary. We are the best of the best. We are the most eligible bachelors out there, the very best any woman could ever hope or dream to find. And we are saying no. We are turning our backs on them in absolute disgust, and walking away.

    That's the real issue here. That's the issue no one is talking about. That's the issue their usual shaming tactics fail to address, and fail to fix. We will not be shamed into returning to the plantation. We are gone, most of us for good. If they ever want us back, they have at least fifty fucking DECADES worth of damage to fix. Shit that THEY fucked up. Even then, it wouldn't even matter. Like I said, most of us are NEVER coming back. We are beyond disgusted, beyond fed up with their shit. We are done.

    These whores will die miserable, poor, and alone. I will not. I will take everything I ever had to offer, and keep it for myself, and they will get nothing. And THAT is the real reason why they hate us. THAT is the reason they're so bitter. Because we are WINNING. And it feels pretty damn good.
    Reminds me of this.

    IMG_20190401_144550.jpg
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  19. #19
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,039
    Reputation
    14564

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    MGTOW = The Beta Provider Era is over FOREVER! ( I'll admit I'm exaggerating a little. But red pill knowledge is here and hitting the MSM already.)

    No WONDER why she's so fuckin' pissed off! I guess that old school retirement plan, centered arouhd planning a second or third husband, isn't around the corner so easily anymore.

    Now that alpha fucks/beta bucks is becoming common knowledge among men who are not even red pilled, it's not so easy to pull that bait-and-switch anymore on men!

    This red pill knowledge has been hitting the commments areas for years now of liberal newspaper articles.
    For post wall women the party is probably over . Cause baby boomers are dying off and young dudes cant afford shit (my guess ) .

    Another thing is more interesting - they are winning in this game straight, why do they even care ?

    I personally do not think they care but at the same time i personally never even once looked at feminist blog ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  20. #20
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,520
    Reputation
    21222
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Oh, I disagree about not giving her traffic. Why not? Because it might bump up her site's Alexa rating? It's all rigged anyway. The more links between MGTOW sites and other aces on the interwebs, the better.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •