Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    1745
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    Oh, I disagree about not giving her traffic. Why not? Because it might bump up her site's Alexa rating? It's all rigged anyway. The more links between MGTOW sites and other aces on the interwebs, the better.
    Agreed, it's why I use duckduckgo.com and Brave regular and tor browser. I treat each of my clicks like solid gold! Who gives away solid gold for free?

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    83
    Reputation
    565
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Manuallaborer View Post

    I love it when I make a whimyn cuss.

    My Ex never used the F word once in 23 years. Then she went crazy with the word once she realized the divorce is going through, and I wasn't buying into the negotiation strategy her and her attorney cooked up. Once they realize they are exposed, their true nature comes out

  3. #23

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Agreed, it's why I use duckduckgo.com and Brave regular and tor browser. I treat each of my clicks like solid gold! Who gives away solid gold for free?
    Same setup, same reason...

    and Simps, usually...
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners. Go Your Own Way, on a molecular scale. <3

  4. #24

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Is this what they think feminism is? We’ve had a few crappy experiences with men, so we created a movement to crap on men?
    Yes... yes, actually, that is precisely what feminism has become. They did some good things, pitched in and helped EVERYONE get the right to vote... Probably couldn't have been done without them. They helped massively in the labor movement back in the day, Hazel Dickins was a total badass. Civil rights and ending segregation? Yep, they were all over it...

    And so were we. They seem to have forgotten that fact.
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners. Go Your Own Way, on a molecular scale. <3

  5. #25
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,246
    Reputation
    5353

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Mgtow are mediocre, unattractive, basement dwellers......so why aren't people throwing parties when they hear about them leaving women alone....
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    623
    Reputation
    3181
    Type
    Cat

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Mgtow are mediocre, unattractive, basement dwellers......so why aren't people throwing parties when they hear about them leaving women alone....
    You'll have to ask the rationalizaton hamsters. Those hard working rodents who enable the endless hamsterbation that protects these wimmin from confronting their cognitive dissonance.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    2724
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Agreed, it's why I use duckduckgo.com and Brave regular and tor browser.
    Me too. Oops... I mean, same here. I'm especially fond of Brave because it's Brandon Eich's baby. For those who don't know, Eich was fired as CEO of Mozilla because he made a personal contribution to support traditional marriage. I won't touch another Mozilla product, ever. I also use Slimjet because it has a built-in Youtube downloader.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    474
    Reputation
    1670
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Don't comment on her blog? I'll do even better than that. I won't even go to her blog. I'm too mediocre to appreciate anything there anyway. I know, I'll play at the jam this Wednesday and she can get her lazy ass out of the house and go listen to some live tunes. Awww!!!! What am I thinking? She'd call those live tunes mediocre. So, what's the point of inviting her? Enjoy your blog, honey! See you at the jam guys!
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    833
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Just another butthurt woman griping about MGTOW because it means less simps giving her undeserved validation, nothing to see here.

    I could give her the business and "educate" her on why she's deadass wrong about MGTOW as a whole but that'd be me beating a dead horse over and over again because women only want what they want to see or hear and not what they need to understand. We'll be just fine. We can hold our own while these broads need to virtue signal to survive because if it weren't for a man to give her that journalist position, she'd be struggling to find a job. Even more so in this #MeToo era in which they created their own hardship. What did they think we were just gonna sit and take the false accusations and overreaching of certain situations without them feeling any backlash? Somebody done told them wrong!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    3430
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Which one of you hurt her?

  11. #31

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Brad Pitt: Sexiest man alive. got thrown back and divorced raped by a post wall psycho'...
    Robin Williams: Funniest man in a generation. Got thrown back and divorced raped multiple times...
    Jeff Bezos: richest man alive. got thrown back and divorced raped for billions of dollars...

    So even if you can match Jeff, Brad, and Robin, it still won't be good enough. She'll complain that she's unhappy, and you'll get thrown back and divorced raped.

    Whenever I get challenged by a woman about NAWALT, I refer to Robin, Jeff and Brad and just shrug and say, "I'm probably not good enough to measure up, so I'm going to save some strong, independent woman the disappointment of being married to me...". They usually know it's a load of bullshit, but it's no more a load of bullshit than their assertion of NAWALT.

    My goal is not to win an argument with women. And it's certainly not to try to get women to change. My goal is to disengage and abandon them, preferably before they even realize I'm gone. But if they do get a lucky chance to challenge me on my way out the door, agreeing with them that their complaints about me are probably valid (as I continue heading for the fire exit) makes it difficult for them to continue to complain that I'm not there. And ultimately, escaping with as little discussion as possible is the goal. And I'm achieving that at Olympic levels these days.
    Last edited by BrainPilot; April 7, 2019 at 4:28 PM.

  12. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,216
    Reputation
    9520
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Which one of you hurt her?
    No, I hear that's THEIR line whenever they (or their dickless white knights) want to dismiss a list of their usual wrongs towards men.

    Though the context you use it to use it in, Zoidberg, fits too, haha

    I used to feel shame on occasion if I didn't meet their impossibly high standards at times. Now gives me pleasure to know this instead. I sure as hell didn't expect as much as they did at times.

    Next time I'll maybe consider it a badge of honor the next time one of them to take me from the pedestal THEY PLACED ME UPON and throws me into the ditch when they irrationally get "I'm unHAAAAPY" like. Silly women!
    Last edited by Ace Francis; April 7, 2019 at 6:28 PM.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    3430
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    No, I hear that's THEIR line whenever they (or their dickless white knights) want to dismiss a list of their usual wrongs towards men.
    Use their own weapons against them.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,522
    Reputation
    3775
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Use their own weapons against them.
    best way to deal with a zealot... use their own ideology against them...

    "While the truncheon is used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power..." -- V, "V for Vendetta"
    then again.. I wonder if there's a word for being made an outcast by an "outcast".....
    Last edited by Eiji; April 15, 2019 at 9:06 PM.
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  15. #35
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,218
    Reputation
    15138
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    This is the world women and white knights wanted. Can't muster up anger about it as I accepted this long ago which has led to quiet understanding. That quite understanding that my energy is better focused on myself and nothing wrong with focusing on work, hobbies, etc.

  16. #36
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    1745
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: M.G.T.O.W. Men Get To Outcast Women

    Quote Originally Posted by BrainPilot View Post
    Brad Pitt: Sexiest man alive. got thrown back and divorced raped by a post wall psycho'...
    Robin Williams: Funniest man in a generation. Got thrown back and divorced raped multiple times...
    Jeff Bezos: richest man alive. got thrown back and divorced raped for billions of dollars...

    So even if you can match Jeff, Brad, and Robin, it still won't be good enough. She'll complain that she's unhappy, and you'll get thrown back and divorced raped.

    Whenever I get challenged by a woman about NAWALT, I refer to Robin, Jeff and Brad and just shrug and say, "I'm probably not good enough to measure up, so I'm going to save some strong, independent woman the disappointment of being married to me...". They usually know it's a load of bullshit, but it's no more a load of bullshit than their assertion of NAWALT.

    My goal is not to win an argument with women. And it's certainly not to try to get women to change. My goal is to disengage and abandon them, preferably before they even realize I'm gone. But if they do get a lucky chance to challenge me on my way out the door, agreeing with them that their complaints about me are probably valid (as I continue heading for the fire exit) makes it difficult for them to continue to complain that I'm not there. And ultimately, escaping with as little discussion as possible is the goal. And I'm achieving that at Olympic levels these days.
    So very true and more wisdom than Solomon! Or should I say Solo'man? I don't confront them, persuade them, or steer them in the right direction, broken arrows just go where they will! All their empowerment is snapping back at them like a rubber band in the face! I just sit back and observe the shit show!

    Liberating women is the worst thing a society can do, don't believe it? Then take a good hard look at the things liberated women do! A ship cannot function with two captains and that's why I navigate alone!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •