Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Neutral

    New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    [link redacted after acct closed]

    I guess it depends on what you consider to be a good woman and even if some do still exist the question becomes is it worth the risk
    Last edited by Unboxxed; March 1, 2019 at 7:02 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by RareBreedT View Post
    RareBreedT,

    You and I are still in motion about your substandard Intro and from what you updated there, with all due respect I don't think you realize we expect a higher level of effort from you to, well, make paying attention to you an attractive option. Please make a better effort to communicate.

    For instance, links posted without comment is less attractive. Here is our recommendations about it that you should read:

    Memo to members: Please include comments when linking

    Before you assume that you are free to run around this site, you have to provide a valid Intro. Meet you back in that thread.

    Thank you.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; March 1, 2019 at 7:02 PM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  3. #3
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    1613
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    I say pull all the video links until the poster complies with the forum rules.

  4. #4
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    I say pull all the video links until the poster complies with the forum rules.
    Good idea. I try to not be too gestapo about it if the valid Intro arrives within a reasonable length of time, like before posting elsewhere.

    I'm going to talk to Admin about the recent rash of newbies who seem to, uh, come from another communication culture than ours. It seems lately for every one Intro we get that is well-written and given quickly, we have three that are not, and I spend a lot of time riding my horse trying to lasso and then they just don't understand. Trying to find a balance between giving them time to understand and realizing they don't want to understand or just are not a fit for this community, always no fun to decide.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #5
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    1613
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Good idea. I try to not be too gestapo about it if the valid Intro arrives within a reasonable length of time, like before posting elsewhere.

    I'm going to talk to Admin about the recent rash of newbies who seem to, uh, come from another communication culture than ours. It seems lately for every one Intro we get that is well-written and given quickly, we have three that are not, and I spend a lot of time riding my horse trying to lasso and then they just don't understand. Trying to find a balance between giving them time to understand and realizing they don't want to understand or just are not a fit for this community, always no fun to decide.
    I understand. If they cannot respect the rules of the forum, then it is doubtful they will respect the forum members.

    I do not envy the mods jobs at all. Sometimes it is discerning between a language barrier or the inability to formulate a thought or sentence longer than a Tweet.
    Last edited by Boar; February 27, 2019 at 10:44 PM.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    60
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    I guess it depends on what you consider to be a good woman and even if some do still exist the question becomes is it worth the risk[/QUOTE]

    My perspective exactly! So after you wade/spend through the masses of bad apples to find a decent one, there's still a 60% chance of a divorce you have no control over. The effort hardly seems worth it...

  7. #7
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    I understand. If they cannot respect the rules of the forum, then it is doubtful they will respect the forum members.

    I do not envy the mods jobs at all. Sometimes it is discerning between a language barrier or the inability to formulate a thought or sentence longer than a Tweet.
    And then there are guys who seem naturally in an oppositional mode when they arrive, plus sometimes my natural style of smiley confrontation does not always land well on everyone or I select just the wrong inflection, so then away we go....

    Now, see, mlb6d9 just posted here (hello sir!), not a whole lot of posts to his name for his time here and that's perfectly fine, but the dude wrote a great Intro! Perfect! Why is it difficult for others? Is it always a level of maturity?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Unboxxed, maybe your question was rhetorical, but maybe it wasn't. I think lack of ability to write an acceptable introduction may be the case for a few new posters, but lack of intent to write a proper intro is equally likely in several recent cases, in my opinion.

  9. #9
    Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    171
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Now, see, mlb6d9 just posted here (hello sir!), not a whole lot of posts to his name for his time here and that's perfectly fine, but the dude wrote a great Intro! Perfect! Why is it difficult for others? Is it always a level of maturity?
    It takes time and *effort* to write a decent intro, and going back through your history can be painful. I think it's worth it though, beyond the obvious benefit of being welcomed here. It's cathartic, and probably for most men it's the first time they've gotten all that shit off their chest.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    225
    Reputation
    1613
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Now, see, mlb6d9 just posted here (hello sir!), not a whole lot of posts to his name for his time here and that's perfectly fine, but the dude wrote a great Intro! Perfect! Why is it difficult for others?
    It could very well be that this forum is the first place to hold the new posters accountable to a set of rules. Either online or in real life. And some folks may not have had any positive interactions with authority, since it seems like many people in authority view men as the problem. Some new members may never have had the chance to express themselves before since we live in a, 'you are a man, shut up, we don't want to hear it' society.

    I think you and the other mods have shown great temperance in dealing with the new posters.

  11. #11
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    It takes time and *effort* to write a decent intro, and going back through your history can be painful. I think it's worth it though, beyond the obvious benefit of being welcomed here. It's cathartic, and probably for most men it's the first time they've gotten all that shit off their chest.
    Great points, thank you. I hope all new members come to eventually realize the value membership here provides for the pain of that Intro.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,804
    Reputation
    6824
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Five years ago, I posted what would today be considered a rather dodgy intro. Mr. Wombat then asked for a story (imagine that) and they got it an hour later. Did it all at work too, if I remember right. Other than a few howdy do's, the whole process took three or four hours.

    Dragging the whole thing out is a bad sign in my book. That's what trolls do. Bad English can be forgiven, but not unlimited waiting and screwing around.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  13. #13
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    Unboxxed, maybe your question was rhetorical, but maybe it wasn't. I think lack of ability to write an acceptable introduction may be the case for a few new posters, but lack of intent to write a proper intro is equally likely in several recent cases, in my opinion.
    The art, I suppose, is when to see the difference.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  14. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    60
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Greetings Unboxxed! I do hope I didn't screw up somehow. In this instance I chose 'reply with quote' but trimmed it down to the exact phrase I was replying to. I see we also have a simple 'Reply' option as well - please let me know if I goofed or if I should be doing it differently... I think it's just how people communicate anymore - through short, incomplete phrases that can fit on your cell phone screen, and folks just in general more accepting of it. One of many reasons I don't own one ;-)

  15. #15
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    It could very well be that this forum is the first place to hold the new posters accountable to a set of rules. Either online or in real life. And some folks may not have had any positive interactions with authority, since it seems like many people in authority view men as the problem. Some new members may never have had the chance to express themselves before since we live in a, 'you are a man, shut up, we don't want to hear it' society.

    I think you and the other mods have shown great temperance in dealing with the new posters.
    It's amazing, I'd think, if this site is a first place that holds a guy accountable. That's an awesome responsibility, if I think about that.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  16. #16
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Five years ago, I posted what would today be considered a rather dodgy intro. Mr. Wombat then asked for a story (imagine that) and they got it an hour later. Did it all at work too, if I remember right. Other than a few howdy do's, the whole process took three or four hours.

    Dragging the whole thing out is a bad sign in my book. That's what trolls do. Bad English can be forgiven, but not unlimited waiting and screwing around.
    I really appreciate it when on a new Intro our existing members jump in quickly to point out the shortcomings in the Intro. Not just calling BS to an obvious fake but catching omissions on a sincere Intro. Sometimes, I have completely missed something. Other times, members can sum up succinctly in 15 words what it takes me 50 words to say, verbose guy that I am, I can't help it. I learn a lot from what other members say in response to Intros. I really encourage involvement, as sometimes I wonder if I am the only one reading them and I don't want my thinking to run the group. Your critiques allow me to keep a pulse on the group mood and a check on my thinking.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  17. #17
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,241
    Reputation
    8693
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by mlb6d9 View Post
    Greetings Unboxxed! I do hope I didn't screw up somehow. In this instance I chose 'reply with quote' but trimmed it down to the exact phrase I was replying to. I see we also have a simple 'Reply' option as well - please let me know if I goofed or if I should be doing it differently... I think it's just how people communicate anymore - through short, incomplete phrases that can fit on your cell phone screen, and folks just in general more accepting of it. One of many reasons I don't own one ;-)
    Hi, mlb6d9. In this reply you are reading, I had clicked on Reply With Quote to put what you said in a box. I recommend using quotes if focusing on something specific someone said or for continuity's sake like in this thread where many folks are talking to me and I want them to know I read them. I always recommend using quotes of you copy/paste any text from another website.

    In your Post #6 above, looks like you accidentally removed the html tag beginning from the quote, so you got this, which I show here in blue font followed by the trailing html tag which you retained:

    I guess it depends on what you consider to be a good woman and even if some do still exist the question becomes is it worth the risk[/QUOTE]

    If you add that leading html tag, the word QUOTE in brackets [], it will convert to display in a quotation box like this:

    I guess it depends on what you consider to be a good woman and even if some do still exist the question becomes is it worth the risk
    If I overexplained, sorry!
    Last edited by Unboxxed; February 28, 2019 at 12:09 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  18. #18
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,825
    Reputation
    13803

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by mlb6d9 View Post
    I guess it depends on what you consider to be a good woman and even if some do still exist the question becomes is it worth the risk
    My perspective exactly! So after you wade/spend through the masses of bad apples to find a decent one, there's still a 60% chance of a divorce you have no control over. The effort hardly seems worth it...[/QUOTE]
    In 10 years after you marry her the divorce chance is at least 95% and im being modest here .

    In 10 years precisely when you accumulate some wealth .

    For example here what was yours before the marriage stays yours ...except your income . The income part alone makes marriage a no no .

    Its 100% .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  19. #19
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,549
    Reputation
    22551
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    There are three kinds of women. Good (unicorn), bad (most) and "not bad YET" (the rest).
    ALL females suffer from female nature (bad).
    ALL females are equally weaponized by the government, family law courts and divorce industry to DESTROY YOU (very bad).

    And remember my Blue Pill lurker buddies: Even if you choose wisely TODAY she will NOT be the same woman in 1 or 2 or 5 years.
    "Choose wisely" is rife with cognitive dissonance. Are you not listening?

    Women change when they get you to "commit" and settle for her coochie alone.
    Women change when you hand them keys to your place.
    Women change when you put a ring on it.
    Women change when you have babies with her.

    They *fucking change* and 99% of the time it's NOT FOR THE BETTER.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  20. #20
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,825
    Reputation
    13803

    Re: New MGTOW Video Called "Do Good Women Exist Anymore"

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    There are three kinds of women. Good (unicorn), bad (most) and "not bad YET" (the rest).
    ALL females suffer from female nature (bad).
    ALL females are equally weaponized by the government, family law courts and divorce industry to DESTROY YOU (very bad).

    And remember my Blue Pill lurker buddies: Even if you choose wisely TODAY she will NOT be the same woman in 1 or 2 or 5 years.
    "Choose wisely" is rife with cognitive dissonance. Are you not listening?

    Women change when they get you to "commit" and settle for her coochie alone.
    Women change when you hand them keys to your place.
    Women change when you put a ring on it.
    Women change when you have babies with her.

    They *fucking change* and 99% of the time it's NOT FOR THE BETTER.
    Because men dont commit ... but when you do she questions the "man" part .

    Lurkers if you do not believe me give it a try its gonna be a little expensive though
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: January 31, 2019, 9:22 PM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: January 9, 2016, 2:12 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: December 31, 2015, 12:41 AM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: May 18, 2015, 7:58 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: January 5, 2015, 11:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •