Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54
  1. #1
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    14548

    Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Im not even talkig about having a wife or kids . Cause it became obvious for some forum members having a life different from their own is a no no .
    Last edited by Alik Sakharov; March 29, 2019 at 11:41 AM.
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  2. #2
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    926
    Reputation
    3792
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Im not even talkig about having a wife or kids . Cause it became obvious for some forum members having a life different form their own is a no no .

    We can.....but YOU can't.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    926
    Reputation
    3792
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Ah....I've just seen the other thread - so I know where this is all coming from now.

    NBM has a quote from Insidious Sid that says something along the lines of 'some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW'.

    In my opinion, that's exactly what's happened here. Alik knows the score better than most. Just add the word 'anymore' to the above quote and you have Alik in a nutshell. He knows all there is to know about being MGTOW - and feel's comfortable enough and secure enough in living his own life, his own way. The members who are past the red pill rage stage and have reached the end of the MGTOW road are, perhaps, the members that should be sticking around. And...encouraged to do so. It's only the experienced members who have the credibility and the understanding to be able to impart their advice to the newer members, to the confused and to those who are here looking for answers that they can't find elsewhere.

    A little may be lost in translation here too. I don't think Alik is suggesting he doesn't follow the theory of MGTOW. He does and he clearly always will. I think he just means that he doesn't feel the need to label himself as MGTOW anymore.

    It all depends on whether you see something beyond MGTOW or see MGTOW as the final destination.

    I may be wrong - but I'm sure Alik will put me right if I am.

  4. #4
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    3020
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Of course a MGTOW can have a girlfriend. It states it right in the rules of MGTOW.

    Rules what rules? We don't need no stinking rules. We don't have no stinking rules.

    The very label itself allows for it. Men Going Their OWN Way. If you're way includes a girlfriend than so be it.

    It all depends on whether you see something beyond MGTOW or see MGTOW as the final destination.
    Don hit it right on the head with his quote above.

    Once you have been red pill awakened, you can move forward. You can make future life choices based on red pill facts. Not blue pill fantasies and lies.

    Going your own way is about seeing ALL the things that can harm you in life. Not just women. Yes you can be so MGTOW you are not even MGTOW anymore. You just live your life, your way, just for you. You don't let anyone or anything take advantage of you. No labels required for that.

    Passing along info on how you got to that point in life, is a valuable contribution to this forum.
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  5. #5
    Senior Member O.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    334
    Reputation
    3020
    Type
    Sigma Male

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    I think the thread that started Alik's post should be referenced here as well.

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...men-bed-11780/
    "People are always angry at anyone who chooses very individual standards for his life; because of the extraordinary treatment which that man grants to himself, they feel degraded, like ordinary beings."
    - Nietzsche


  6. #6
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    14548

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    We can.....but YOU can't.
    Death by no fap
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    14548

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    There are other members that have gf`s i know Xantine has and Hesiod maybe still fucks his old gf .

    There sure must be more guys having a crush on a girl but too shy to tell them . Its still a relationship .

    Its not a live in gf even . And even if it was it would be no different than softening your voice a little for your employer .

    Can you claim MGTOW if you work for a man ? Thats the question .

    And eureka , eureka we would suddenly realize that almost nobody is a MGTOW .

    The women are actually the least of the obstacles in going your own way . Women are just the easiest common enemy to hang all the dogs on . The common enemy that you are yourself chasing in the first place not the other way around . The enemy that has no power without you caring about it .

    When its all fellow men , fellow comrades
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    646
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    The no marriage rule came from the original MGTOW movement in the early 2000s, around 2001 or so. This movement was not so much a mens movement back then as a, how to survive communism as a man, movement. Barbarosa changed that around 2008-2009. And I use the term movement very broadly. MGTOW was and is more of an anti-movement. Think hero vs anti-hero. The toxicity of the modern marriage contract was recognized and a marriage strike was issued until such time as this problem was rectified. Of course after a generation, this strike has been inculturated into MGTOW and is now a boycott. We recognize that if the laws were to change to be more acceptable, there will be nothing to prevent them from being changed back. So to prevent the bait and switch, we have a no marriage policy. This applies to any type of relationship with a woman where the government can become a referee. This does not boycott relationships with women however, be them romantic or platonic. Though I personally will discourage such relationships do to unnecessary risk associated with such relationships, it is ultimately up to you to determine what level of risk you are willing to endure. So to answer your question, yes, you can have a girlfriend and still be recognized by the community as a MGTOW. My theory is that there may be some involuntary celibates within the community who are trying to impose the lifestyle they are forced to live onto others, both as a coping strategy and as a result of jealousy. Though I think these men should be welcome in the community, I also think that this form of behavior should not be tolerated. Thoughts anyone?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    14548

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    Ah....I've just seen the other thread - so I know where this is all coming from now.

    NBM has a quote from Insidious Sid that says something along the lines of 'some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW'.

    In my opinion, that's exactly what's happened here. Alik knows the score better than most. Just add the word 'anymore' to the above quote and you have Alik in a nutshell. He knows all there is to know about being MGTOW - and feel's comfortable enough and secure enough in living his own life, his own way. The members who are past the red pill rage stage and have reached the end of the MGTOW road are, perhaps, the members that should be sticking around. And...encouraged to do so. It's only the experienced members who have the credibility and the understanding to be able to impart their advice to the newer members, to the confused and to those who are here looking for answers that they can't find elsewhere.

    A little may be lost in translation here too. I don't think Alik is suggesting he doesn't follow the theory of MGTOW. He does and he clearly always will. I think he just means that he doesn't feel the need to label himself as MGTOW anymore.

    It all depends on whether you see something beyond MGTOW or see MGTOW as the final destination.

    I may be wrong - but I'm sure Alik will put me right if I am.
    I do not follow the theory of MGTOW - i live it .

    I do not have to think what Britfault`s law says . I accept that Britfaults law applies to me too . And i only interact with women when i want something from them .

    Its the fairest rigged game in the world and you can even refuse to play it with no consequences . That only becomes a problem when you find out its not rigged in your favor .

    I take what i can from this life and lick my wounds when i am beaten just like every other creature on this planet .

    But i naturally dont want to be lectured by first graders high on pubic hair smoke .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  10. #10

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    Ah....I've just seen the other thread - so I know where this is all coming from now.

    NBM has a quote from Insidious Sid that says something along the lines of 'some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW'.

    In my opinion, that's exactly what's happened here. Alik knows the score better than most. Just add the word 'anymore' to the above quote and you have Alik in a nutshell. He knows all there is to know about being MGTOW - and feel's comfortable enough and secure enough in living his own life, his own way. The members who are past the red pill rage stage and have reached the end of the MGTOW road are, perhaps, the members that should be sticking around. And...encouraged to do so. It's only the experienced members who have the credibility and the understanding to be able to impart their advice to the newer members, to the confused and to those who are here looking for answers that they can't find elsewhere.

    A little may be lost in translation here too. I don't think Alik is suggesting he doesn't follow the theory of MGTOW. He does and he clearly always will. I think he just means that he doesn't feel the need to label himself as MGTOW anymore.

    It all depends on whether you see something beyond MGTOW or see MGTOW as the final destination.

    I may be wrong - but I'm sure Alik will put me right if I am.
    Well said DK. I could not agree more.

    Also to answer the question, yes, I believe MGTOW can have girlfriends and many do. The important thing is to maintain sovereignty over not only your own life, but your emotional state as well.

    MGTOW understand the risks and traps associated with dating modern females. Some choose to avoid them entirely, others choose to minimize their risk but continue associating with them. Neither approach is more correct than the other. It's more a matter of what works best for the individual man, what he is willing to tolerate, and what value he hopes to get out of his interactions with women.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    15019
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Don't marry, live, or sign a contract with a woman. Easy rules IMO.

    But then again I like having root bear and ice cream which makes my life easier to understand LMAO.

  12. #12
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    285
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    A girlfriend is just a prosititute with a long-term contract. You can have that if you want, but I'm not sure why you'd want to.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    14548

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    A girlfriend is just a prosititute with a long-term contract. You can have that if you want, but I'm not sure why you'd want to.
    But what if she pays the money or gives gifts to you for sex plus boyfriend effect ?

    But its domestic/dating prostitution prostitution , yes .

    So is job - industrial prostitution .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  14. #14

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    I would say you can have a GF just wouldn't have her as a room mate as the is the first step in her infiltrating your life and trying to control you. Once she gets in the door she will attempt to exert control over you with the usual tactics.

    my grandfather told me at a very young age "boy, there is only one thing a woman wants from a man...... it's 6 inches long and has a head on it..... and its a dollar bill"

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    222
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    I dont think the problem is what kind of relationship you have with her.

    The problem is the effect of such relationship into your life, does she moves to your place and starts to change furnitures and demand costant attention at the expense of your hobbies and freedom?

    Does she cooks, cleans and suck your d1ck to balance for the drama and noise she brings?

    Personally I find it very hard to be in a relationship and keep the minimum amount of freedom I need, Im fine having sex rarely but Im not fine relaxing only rarely.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    375
    Reputation
    2995
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by starcruiser View Post
    I would say you can have a GF just wouldn't have her as a room mate as the is the first step in her infiltrating your life and trying to control you. Once she gets in the door she will attempt to exert control over you with the usual tactics.
    And that is why the word girlfriend is a misnomer. A friend does not do these things to you. No man can have a girlfriend because there is no such creature.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,647
    Reputation
    23656
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    The short answer: Yes.
    The long answer: Not for long.

    FWB is better, because by design it's not supposed to last long. It's supposed to last until one or both parties lose interest and want a new play toy.

    But a girlfriend is different - it's a title. At some point she WILL EXPECT that the golden vagina will be used to have some sort of control or influence on you.
    - Do you need to accompany her to social events with her friends, some of which you'd rather shove off a ledge than make small talk with?
    - Do you need to accompany her to retail therapy, watch her try shit on, then open the wallet?
    - Do you find your pay-check vanishing, your credit card debt mounting, but have no actual idea where money is going?
    - Are you going to her friends wedding rehearsals?
    - Is she planning vacations? Perhaps to over-priced boutique locations?
    - Is there talk about a "next level"? WOMANSPEAK FOR COHABITATION. (Danger! Warning! Alert!)

    So yeah, you can have a girlfriend. But can you have a long-term relationship with a female that is going to lead to cohabitation? Her bill + your bills = your bills? (hamster math).

    If that's YOUR WAY then I guess a married guy cut off from sex and hating his life can be a MGTOW too.

    When the definition of MGTOW is "doing whatever the fuck you want" including playing blue-pill games by blue-pill rules, then there is no point in the disambiguation.

    The MGTOW becomes irrelevant.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  18. #18
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    14548

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by starcruiser View Post
    I would say you can have a GF just wouldn't have her as a room mate as the is the first step in her infiltrating your life and trying to control you. Once she gets in the door she will attempt to exert control over you with the usual tactics.
    She 100% will . But .

    If you moved to her place you could attempt to do exactly the same . The only difference is cops not the woman per se . If you are a man no woman in the world can boss you around without cops . If she can then there is just this little blame on you . A fool and his money , a schmuck and his relationship .

    But there are millions upon millions of men that would call you an idiot for not wanting a live in gf . With hands to their hearts and tears in their eyes telling you that the biggest achievement for a man is to raise his family !!! And those are very serious men with more than one deployment . Fighting for their comrades !
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  19. #19
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,647
    Reputation
    23656
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    What if she oopsie babies your ass. Birth control has to be bullet proof and her being "on the pill" is her controlling if and when she gets pregnant.
    Women know it takes a village to raise a kid, and they SURE AS HELL rely on the village to help them do it. Daycare, schools, welfare, child support, etc...
    What's child support? $1000 per kid? $1500 per kid? She can have 2 or 3 kids and live nicely doing "a job that she loves" (womanspeak for SHITTY easy-assed JOB).
    Some of these women don't even work. Between child support and welfare they call themselves "full time single moms" WHAT? Strong and indipinnit? WHAT?!?

    I say, for me, as a MGTOW I do not support this gynocentric bullshit blue-pill society and it's AF/BB primal mating zoo ONE BIT.

    As soon as you live with a vag, she's controlling your shit. Her place, your place it doesn't matter.

    Alik, I'm coming over there. Some woman put some shit in your coffee brother.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  20. #20
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,033
    Reputation
    14548

    Re: Can a MGTOW have a gf ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    The short answer: Yes.
    The long answer: Not for long.

    FWB is better, because by design it's not supposed to last long. It's supposed to last until one or both parties lose interest and want a new play toy.

    But a girlfriend is different - it's a title. At some point she WILL EXPECT that the golden vagina will be used to have some sort of control or influence on you.
    - Do you need to accompany her to social events with her friends, some of which you'd rather shove off a ledge than make small talk with?
    - Do you need to accompany her to retail therapy, watch her try shit on, then open the wallet?
    - Do you find your pay-check vanishing, your credit card debt mounting, but have no actual idea where money is going?
    - Are you going to her friends wedding rehearsals?
    - Is she planning vacations? Perhaps to over-priced boutique locations?
    - Is there talk about a "next level"? WOMANSPEAK FOR COHABITATION. (Danger! Warning! Alert!)

    So yeah, you can have a girlfriend. But can you have a long-term relationship with a female that is going to lead to cohabitation? Her bill + your bills = your bills? (hamster math).

    If that's YOUR WAY then I guess a married guy cut off from sex and hating his life can be a MGTOW too.

    When the definition of MGTOW is "doing whatever the fuck you want" including playing blue-pill games by blue-pill rules, then there is no point in the disambiguation.

    The MGTOW becomes irrelevant.
    In my case i play blue pill game by MGTOW rules .

    I look at her as my girlfriend but i am not her boyfriend . She cant give me orders or make a schedule for me . And the relationship gave me immense power and knowledge , and frame , and self confidence .

    Without it all my mgtow talk would be just mouth . But now with practice it made perfect . Perfect sense even .

    The relationship dynamics are to the T exactly the same as we talk here but contra intuitively to what most regular men think - if you tell her to shut up and go fuck herself she just comes back asking for more of it .

    Ask yourself why women go back to the men that beat them ? I think we all know the answer . Because its may be their little small girly fantasy .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •