Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 48
  1. #1
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    907
    Reputation
    8544
    Type
    Sagacious

    As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    In this modern world, women are in places of power and influence. And they are becoming more and more prominent, everywhere in the private sector, in government, public office and so on and so forth.

    Unless you live a solitary existence, or have a job where women aren't present, then you have to deal with women on a daily basis.

    In my workplace, women exist. My manager is a woman and she has her good and bad points.

    This leads me to ask the question, how should we deal with women in our lives? What standards should we apply when dealing with women? Obviously, as MGTOW marriage is completely off the table. That is outside the MGTOW philosophy.

    Since MGTOW, how has your view on women changed? How do you see women now as opposed to pre-MGTOW? Would you say it is better to get involved in the world, interact with women (ensuring your own safety of course) or do your best to avoid women as much as possible?

    In my case, I have to deal with women on a daily basis, my manager, clients etc. And it is not an option to stay away from women.

    What are the 'rules' you live by when it comes to interactions with females?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    2050
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    They base everything off of your attractiveness. If you want to get hired and keep your job and reputation, they have to like you. Look good, stay in shape, be polite but distant and sometimes game them a little bit. Keep yourself in good light but don't cozy up to them too much like the simp hordes do. Also, avoid work events unless you want to network with your superiors, they're giant bukkake parties for all the office sluts.
    Last edited by I'm Gone; May 5, 2019 at 8:10 AM.

  3. #3

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    I agree with I'm Gone. I refer to such guidelines as "workplace game." Kind of follows off the idea of "Marriage Game-" even once married, the red pill aware man must continue practicing game lest he meet with disaster. Despite his best efforts, disaster may be inevitable. With the potential for disaster lurking behind every corner in the workplace (particularly when that workplace is infested with females), one hopes to manage such risk. I don't deal with women outside of work, but given my line of work, I'm left with no choice but to run a subtle form of "game" on my coworkers.

    I work in the kindergarten industry, so I am keenly interested in these matters. As I'm Gone points out, no socializing outside of work except once in great while. You show your face as a token effort and the fact you usually don't adds value to your attendance. Even gatherings at school during work hours (baby showers and shit like that)- I literally stick my head in the lounge door, greet/congratulate the lady being honored as a mere gesture of professional respect. Then I go on about my business, highlighting the fact I am at work to be productive and effective.

    Our school will move to a brand new, purpose-built premises soon. I checked the floor plan and I will be the only male teacher on my floor, and probably in the entire school. Bracing myself to be water boarded by estrogen.

    I love yoga and I join yoga sessions at school after work once a week or so. Sounds like a nightmare, but since its all done out of a love of yoga it works somehow. Plus I get this kind of high, among the enemy in plain sight- if only they knew!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    2224
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    I treat every interaction as evidence that can be presented in a court of law. It definitely slows down the conversation, but it keeps me alert to the fact that I am engaging with an enemy masquerading as a friend. In reality, it does not provide any benefit because the whimyn 'must always be believed,' but it does reduce the chance of giving them any additional ammunition.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    15389

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    I treat every interaction as evidence that can be presented in a court of law. It definitely slows down the conversation, but it keeps me alert to the fact that I am engaging with an enemy masquerading as a friend. In reality, it does not provide any benefit because the whimyn 'must always be believed,' but it does reduce the chance of giving them any additional ammunition.
    Do the same with males you interact too .

    What good is to secure your bases while interacting with fems when you are more open with males . Males will spill the beans to females like its echo .

    There are no good guys same as there are no atheists in trenches
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #6

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    I work in pharmacy...so I'd say at LEAST 90% of the people I work with (probably more) are female, and the majority of my patients are female as well. Here are some of my tips.

    First of all, you have to become an expert at being avoidant, without seeming avoidant. For example, I find areas to work where there are no people around me, rather than being in close proximity to them. I give them a wide berth when walking around them (prefer to keep at least 3-4 feet between us at all times MINIMUM) and I ALWAYS keep my hands in areas where they can't come into contact with them. Ie, clasped in front of me (and slightly to the side, away from them) or behind my back, but also closer to the side facing away from them.

    I almost never make eye contact with them. If I have a female customer, I may glance at them briefly to acknowledge them when they come up to the counter, but often don't even do that. Instead I keep my eyes focused on the prescriptions, the computer screen in front of me, or I just look around the store, and pretend to be paying attention to another area of the pharmacy. When I am dealing with coworkers, I stay facing away from them, and focused on whatever work I have in front of me.

    When they try to make conversation with me, I give them generic, minimal responses...sort of like the responses you would get from a typical female on Tinder or on a dating site. I don't flat out ignore them, I just give short responses that really add nothing to the conversation, so if they want to keep talking they have to think of something else. Most women are not great conversationalists, so they will either awkwardly talk about themselves, or they will just stop after two or three responses like this.

    I avoid talking about my personal life pretty much at all costs. I intentionally give them extremely vague responses anytime they ask me personal questions...so vague they must know I am doing it intentionally, but I do it in sort of a joking manner so as not to seem mean or cold. I interact with them in a very robotic manner, and keep it almost completely limited to work related topics. A lot of times if they are trying too hard to talk to you, you can deflect them by bringing something up that is work-related. This is an excellent tactic I have used many times to avoid personal conversations.

    Overall I've gotten pretty good at this approach. For the most part they leave me alone, but do not view me in a hostile way or anything. I think I probably come off as boring and maybe slightly Asperger's like, which is actually exactly what I am going for. Eventually they will get bored with it and they won't keep bothering you, and you also won't make enemies who will try to make your life difficult or sabotage your career later. It's almost like you become invisible. That is exactly what you want to aim for if you are ghosting at work.

    My outlook on dealing with women (both personally and professionally) has become a lot more cold and business-like since going MGTOW. Obviously marriage is off the table, and I can't have children. I see the risks they present, but I have excellent strategies in place to mitigate those risks. All I really want to do is go to work, make my money, and be free to live my life and pursue my own dreams and goals outside of work. I've found that the more progress I am making in my own life, the less I care what they are doing, and the happier I feel.

    The most important thing MGTOW has given me is clarity of vision, and peace of mind. If you learn nothing else from MGTOW, those two things make it entirely worth it. The many other benefits I've gained are really just icing on the cake.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    379
    Reputation
    1670
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    I try to be inert, make no waves, make no fuss, just a stick in the mud. When they approach me boldly as one did last week, I turn them down abruptly and leave them standing there, and when they come back I don't answer the door. I'm horrified and terrified by them and all the damage they can, will, and most likely shall do! I'm nothing but junk scrap metal when it comes to having any kind of relationship with women directly or indirectly, I see them all as a threat to my safety, security, prosperity, and happiness. They're legal fire and I'm legal kindling soaked in gasoline! There's no way for the two to meet without one being burned to a cinder! I fear them and the awesome power of law that accompanies them, behind every women is an arresting officer with baked up false criminal charges! Women do nothing for me but trigger my internal warning sirens!





  8. #8
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,571
    Reputation
    21662
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    In my workplace, women exist. My manager is a woman and she has her good and bad points. This leads me to ask the question, how should we deal with women in our lives?
    Professionally.

  9. #9

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    As an autist, I've been somewhat ghosting in plain sight my entire life, dude to avoidant behaviours just being a part of my physiology. The C_PTSD and inferiority complex didn't help out either. I've basically lived what Xanthine described my entire life, because it's simply who I really am.


    Back when I worked hotel front-desk, I would only glance up every now and then, largely focusing on the process of checking somebody in, making keys, etc. Part of it was because of sheer volume, there is often a line of entitled shitheads, and I very much have a "get the fuck out of my lobby" attitude. I'm not blatant about it, but it seems to just naturally show.


    I was a lurker, in most of my life. I just stayed away from people, in some cases determining where to stand in parking garages so as not to be seen or show up on security cameras... it was just my way. And people will kinda shun you if you do this. I was shocked when somebody said that I come of as haughty, that it's interpreted as "I'm better than you plebs..." They mistook my utter terror of them for a superiority complex.


    One of the nurses at Rehab said that she couldn't believe that I was autistic, because most people still consider autism to be borderline retarded. Autists really aren't, they're just coping with sensory overload, everyday, all the time... and that adds up over the years. Most autists would give anything to be able to understand common humans.. but we simply CAN'T. The forum named "Wrong Planet" for autists is called that because many if not all autists feel like aliens of a sort. When I was a child, I remember thinking I as Fey-struck. And as it turns out, tales of Changelings are referring to autists back in the medieval days.


    However... When I am around women at the workplace, I'm open about being autistic, which easily explains away many of my behaviours. I'm also somewhat openly polyamorous, and I explain my entire reasoning behind that. The idea that you simply ARE going to have intimate (though not necessarily sexual) friendships with other women comes as a massive turn-off to them. Most women shudder at the idea, because they are territorial as fuck, and want nothing to do with a man they can't dominate. Being polyamorous means you have options, which is both titillating and terrifying to women. And they damn well don't like the idea of you having a battery of female backup who you can talk to about THEM... lol.


    And being autistic gives me excellent cover for not co-habitating.. I blame it on my stimming behaviours, which necessitate having a secure place that is mine and only mine, hopefully with lots of sleepovers.


    Finally, I'm getting a beater truck that has been sitting in the woods so long that it's covered in moss and lichen. I have precisely zero intention of scraping away such a glorious paean to Life. I figure it'll be absolute Girl-B-Gone. Hah!
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners. Go Your Own Way, on a molecular scale. <3

  10. #10
    Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    528
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    When alone with women, especially at night I always activate a sound recording device in my pocket.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,192
    Reputation
    15389

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by devilcomeknockin View Post
    As an autist, I've been somewhat ghosting in plain sight my entire life, dude to avoidant behaviours just being a part of my physiology. The C_PTSD and inferiority complex didn't help out either. I've basically lived what Xanthine described my entire life, because it's simply who I really am.


    Back when I worked hotel front-desk, I would only glance up every now and then, largely focusing on the process of checking somebody in, making keys, etc. Part of it was because of sheer volume, there is often a line of entitled shitheads, and I very much have a "get the fuck out of my lobby" attitude. I'm not blatant about it, but it seems to just naturally show.


    I was a lurker, in most of my life. I just stayed away from people, in some cases determining where to stand in parking garages so as not to be seen or show up on security cameras... it was just my way. And people will kinda shun you if you do this. I was shocked when somebody said that I come of as haughty, that it's interpreted as "I'm better than you plebs..." They mistook my utter terror of them for a superiority complex.


    One of the nurses at Rehab said that she couldn't believe that I was autistic, because most people still consider autism to be borderline retarded. Autists really aren't, they're just coping with sensory overload, everyday, all the time... and that adds up over the years. Most autists would give anything to be able to understand common humans.. but we simply CAN'T. The forum named "Wrong Planet" for autists is called that because many if not all autists feel like aliens of a sort. When I was a child, I remember thinking I as Fey-struck. And as it turns out, tales of Changelings are referring to autists back in the medieval days.


    However... When I am around women at the workplace, I'm open about being autistic, which easily explains away many of my behaviours. I'm also somewhat openly polyamorous, and I explain my entire reasoning behind that. The idea that you simply ARE going to have intimate (though not necessarily sexual) friendships with other women comes as a massive turn-off to them. Most women shudder at the idea, because they are territorial as fuck, and want nothing to do with a man they can't dominate. Being polyamorous means you have options, which is both titillating and terrifying to women. And they damn well don't like the idea of you having a battery of female backup who you can talk to about THEM... lol.


    And being autistic gives me excellent cover for not co-habitating.. I blame it on my stimming behaviours, which necessitate having a secure place that is mine and only mine, hopefully with lots of sleepovers.


    Finally, I'm getting a beater truck that has been sitting in the woods so long that it's covered in moss and lichen. I have precisely zero intention of scraping away such a glorious paean to Life. I figure it'll be absolute Girl-B-Gone. Hah!
    Having to explain yourself to strangers is madness . Why people do it even to this day . Whats more interesting why people still ask .

    I think it started simultaneously in Soviet Union and in Nazi Germany when totalitarian KGB Stazi surveillance programs started . When everyone was spying on everyone and reporting everything to a dude with mustache . Thats the only reason i see for being nosy .

    Without alcohol humans are completely asocial beings normally
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  12. #12
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,443
    Reputation
    9377
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    First of all, you have to become an expert at being avoidant, without seeming avoidant.

    I almost never make eye contact with them.

    When they try to make conversation with me, I give them generic, minimal responses...

    I avoid talking about my personal life pretty much at all costs. I intentionally give them extremely vague responses anytime they ask me personal questions...so vague they must know I am doing it intentionally, but I do it in sort of a joking manner so as not to seem mean or cold. I interact with them in a very robotic manner, and keep it almost completely limited to work related topics. A lot of times if they are trying too hard to talk to you, you can deflect them by bringing something up that is work-related. This is an excellent tactic I have used many times to avoid personal conversations.
    I do these things, too. I am the master of deflection, while I recognize that they will know I have deflected them because, after all, they end up with no more info than they started with, and I'm sure they notice that.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    828
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Fortunately for me as a computer technician, the field I work in is majority male and the few females there are usually at register selling supplies. That and women rarely engage with me anyway outside of anything professional so I'm relatively safe and since their numbers are small, their power is scarce at best.

    As for my mindset on women, Pre MGTOW, I listened to all the bullshit they said they wanted in a man, got me relatively nowhere. All of my relationships were long distance thanks to the advent of the internet, without it, I would truly be a hermit with NO experience with women. I've also had my instances of Red Pill rage, In my late 20's I cycled around the Incel/TFL community as a frustrated male with no luck with women. At the age of 30, I came across MGTOW and it really put a 180 on who I was and who I came to be. (Shit, in fact, 2016 changed me as a person in so many levels but I digress) I stopped caring about relationships and I truly became indifferent towards women when I realized that they aren't the end all, be all to life. I speak to them now just like I'd speak with anyone else, well a lot less than I would with a man because women share virtually nothing in common with the typical man.

    Considering that I'm not conventionally handsome enough to attract a female in any general perspective, I actually feel blessed. Them not paying me any mind does the work of avoiding women for me. As far as 'rules to live by' when interacting with females, I'm blunt and straightforward. I don't pull any punches when in a conversation, I just say what's on my mind and if they ask me a question relating to them, I will answer it with 100% honesty regardless of their reaction afterwards because facts don't care about their feelings.

  14. #14

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Ah yes! I forgot to say how MGTOW has changed my view on women. The answer is, ALOT.


    I was raised super-blue pill White Knight by an overbearing mom, which means I was forced to be a spineless wretch, and believe that all my problems could be solved having a girl. I studied my monther's Redbooks and Cosmos to try and learn everything I could about what women wanted. Needless to say, they only told the blue-pill lie which is designed to disempower men and place women on a pedestal...


    That's where Gamma males come from, by the way. Overbearing mothers. They are raised to be perfect young ladies, just like I was, and then kicked out the door to conquer the world at 18. Surprise, surprise... they get mangled, and used, and nobody will tell them what they are doing wrong.


    So yeah, I basically lived under the idea of "female saviour" my entire life, until the gold-diggers destroyed me. I was still under the spell, until last August, when I started watching Sandman videos. I spent the fall and winter gorging on Redpills, and it did eventually catch up to me, becoming an excuse to drink. Taking the Redpill is just like any other occult knowledge. Banned, suppressed, only whispered about in dark corners (in this case, the internet) because it is dangerous, and powerful, and life-changing; and learning it will basically break you down so low that you have to rebuild your entire self...


    But the power... Oh, the POWER!


    So now I don't have them on a pedestal... I see them for the Apex Scavengers they are, and I honestly don't blame them for their nature. There was a time when hypergamy was absolutely essential to our species' survival. Everything that goes on in a woman's primordial self is holy and righteous, in my opinion... if we still lived in the days of iron and fire.


    But we don't.. And those instincts have become horribly perverted for the profit of an awful lot of people, churches, corporations, governments. It's a travesty what has become of women, and yes... That's no excuse for bad behaviour. Nor an excuse for a bailout, or White Knighting, or any other self-humiliation that seems to be required for Betabux status. Fuck that shit.


    I have myself listed as a Stag because that's how I feel about it. My life is mine alone. If a girl would like to put on that pointed hat and ride her broom, I just might be there for them...


    But they're gonna have to stomp through many miles of woods for that honour. Fair is Fair...
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners. Go Your Own Way, on a molecular scale. <3

  15. #15
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,246
    Reputation
    5353

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Gone View Post
    They base everything off of your attractiveness. If you want to get hired and keep your job and reputation, they have to like you. Look good, stay in shape, be polite but distant and sometimes game them a little bit. Keep yourself in good light but don't cozy up to them too much like the simp hordes do. Also, avoid work events unless you want to network with your superiors, they're giant bukkake parties for all the office sluts.

    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,898
    Reputation
    7481
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Starting out, Smokey Bears troopers were all men, and white ones at that. Slow to change, they got taken to court till even the federal government got tired of being sued. Now the bears workforce is at least half women.

    Sounds like workplace hell, and on occasion it was. But overall I did pretty good. Being the knowledgeable old timer in a group with high turnover helped a lot. Had I been the newcomer I doubt I'd a done so good. Rookies saw I was respected by the other old timers, and that helped a lot.

    Trouble is, there's always somebody who has it out for you. Unlucky for me, this one was in my department and I couldn't escape. Management knew it wasn't me stirring the pot, cause this one hated most everybody. Still, I had to be on guard at all times. Lucky for me she was older and retired, thus leaving me in peace.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,028
    Reputation
    4457
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    I'm sure this video has been on here before somewhere - but it's worth a second look.


  18. #18
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,443
    Reputation
    9377
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    I'm sure this video has been on here before somewhere - but it's worth a second look.

    FWIW, I'm in the USA and got this message when I clicked on it:

    Video unavailable

    This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  19. #19
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,028
    Reputation
    4457
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    FWIW, I'm in the USA and got this message when I clicked on it:

    Video unavailable

    This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

    Works here Unboxxed...I'll post it again from a different place. Hope it works!!


  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    284
    Reputation
    1712
    Type
    AWM

    Re: As MGTOW, how should we deal with women?

    I've posted that vid before. You can see it on the networks website, but I think it has to be posted as a link and not an embedded video. The point of the video is basically that "being creepy" is really about how attractive you are. If you look at the age of this video, it's just more evidence that the stuff we talk about has always been true.

    It was posted above that "invisible" is how you want to be. The main way you do that is to explicitly NOT be interesting to women. We know what their attraction triggers are. Simply don't have any. The more important caveat though, is never show attraction to them either. This will get you landed in the "creeper" zone as per the video and you could be in HR hell in short order. I am starting to wonder if being "ambiguously or openly gay" might be a good idea. That's in quotes because I don't mean to actually be gay unless that is already your thing, but it might be a useful public cover.

    The only other viable option is the TRP route where you get yourself in the 10% of men and have them chasing you. There really isn't a middle ground. If you aren't the guy they want to f**k in the broom closet, simply do not show you are attracted to them EVER. No "nice dress" or anything. Keep your mouth zipped.


Similar Threads

  1. How to deal with Crying Women
    By goldey in forum Game
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: August 18, 2016, 4:39 PM
  2. How does MGTOW deal with the young?
    By uroach in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 30, 2015, 7:30 PM
  3. One way to deal with feminist-thinking women...
    By William Noy in forum Action
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 8, 2014, 7:50 AM
  4. Why marriage isn't a good deal for women...
    By secularscientist in forum Lounge
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: October 20, 2014, 2:19 PM
  5. Replies: 15
    Last Post: April 12, 2014, 2:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •