Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1

    #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Women are using the #MeToo hashtag to show how commonplace sexual assault and harassment are.


    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/t...imes&smtyp=cur


    Women are posting messages on social media to show how commonplace sexual assault and harassment are, using the hashtag #MeToo to express that they, too, have been victims of such misconduct.

    The messages bearing witness began appearing frequently on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on Sunday, when the actress Alyssa Milano posted a screenshot outlining the idea and writing “If you’ve been sexually harassed or assaulted write ‘me too’ as a reply to this tweet.”

    This is the usual 'being flirted with could mean being sexually harassed depending on mood or if the guy is not attractive or wealthy' crap.

    I know some women have to put up with perverted comments or really are groped or worse when they didn't do anything to provoke it, but this is just a ploy for attention and sympathy more than anything else.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    1504
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    Women are using the #MeToo hashtag to show how commonplace sexual assault and harassment are.


    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/t...imes&smtyp=cur


    Women are posting messages on social media to show how commonplace sexual assault and harassment are, using the hashtag #MeToo to express that they, too, have been victims of such misconduct.

    The messages bearing witness began appearing frequently on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on Sunday, when the actress Alyssa Milano posted a screenshot outlining the idea and writing “If you’ve been sexually harassed or assaulted write ‘me too’ as a reply to this tweet.”

    This is the usual 'being flirted with could mean being sexually harassed depending on mood or if the guy is not attractive or wealthy' crap.

    I know some women have to put up with perverted comments or really are groped or worse when they didn't do anything to provoke it, but this is just a ploy for attention and sympathy more than anything else.

    You say that you should have seen this coming???

    #MeToo

  3. #3
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,335
    Reputation
    8661

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    Women are using the #MeToo hashtag to show how commonplace sexual assault and harassment are.


    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/16/t...imes&smtyp=cur


    Women are posting messages on social media to show how commonplace sexual assault and harassment are, using the hashtag #MeToo to express that they, too, have been victims of such misconduct.

    The messages bearing witness began appearing frequently on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram on Sunday, when the actress Alyssa Milano posted a screenshot outlining the idea and writing “If you’ve been sexually harassed or assaulted write ‘me too’ as a reply to this tweet.”

    This is the usual 'being flirted with could mean being sexually harassed depending on mood or if the guy is not attractive or wealthy' crap.

    I know some women have to put up with perverted comments or really are groped or worse when they didn't do anything to provoke it, but this is just a ploy for attention and sympathy more than anything else.
    Groped ... dude ... even at night club or house party nobody does that . At work its unimaginable .

    Maybe when they were in middle school ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  4. #4

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    groping or 'forcible fondling' is an actual thing police charge men with here when they squeeze a girls boobies or bottom without her consent. They can make it up, though.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,335
    Reputation
    8661

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    groping or 'forcible fondling' is an actual thing police charge men with here when they squeeze a girls boobies or bottom without her consent. They can make it up, though.
    I understand that and nobody does that . O only seen this happening in middle school LOL but thats what early teens are for
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #6
    Senior Member deadb0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    277
    Type
    MRP

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    #MeToo

    As a teenage boy I was arrested the copper searched me on the street and spent far too long around my groin area!

    Doesn't just happen to women does it!

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,335
    Reputation
    8661

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by deadb0y View Post
    #MeToo

    As a teenage boy I was arrested the copper searched me on the street and spent far too long around my groin area!

    Doesn't just happen to women does it!
    Half of my male friends at school would tell the story of some aunt groping them when they were like 12 .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  8. #8
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,583
    Reputation
    12092
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Maybe this helps shatter the fantasy for a lot of men on the fence and allows these men to realize that their supposed Hollywood unicorns are no different than the average woman on tinder. This is going to cause more men to seek answers and maybe even mgtow.

  9. #9
    Senior Member deadb0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    277
    Type
    MRP

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Half of my male friends at school would tell the story of some aunt groping them when they were like 12 .
    I think it happens to a lot of fella's but they just don't care, shit happens.. Move one!

    I did community service in an OAP's home in my teens and the old ladies in there were fucking horrendous. Always trying to touch me, speaking in appropriately. The girl that was doing the same thing as me didn't even get looks from the old boy's..

    A womans ideal situation is, as we know, one where she can garner attention - play the victim - and maybe get some money. Historic sexual abuse claims tick all those boxes!

  10. #10
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    16914
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    If we count food-court "stare-rape" and elevator "fart-rape" then 7 out of every 5 women have been raped.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  11. #11
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    408
    Reputation
    1504
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    If we count food-court "stare-rape" and elevator "fart-rape" then 7 out of every 5 women have been raped.

    You forgot 'being in the same room as them' rape and 'not raping them' rape!!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Nuggets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,073
    Reputation
    10195
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    “If you’ve been sexually harassed or assaulted write ‘me too’ as a reply to this tweet.”
    Sums it up. There's no difference between catcalling and rape because they fall under the same umbrella.

    This is what feminists are saying, by the way. Not me

    They really are this stupid. Women who have been legitimately raped should feel betrayed and insulted when some attention ho wants to go "me too!" because her boss looked at her ass.

    Yawn, I just tune this virtue signaling crap out now.
    "The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure" - William Blake

    Nuggets = chicken nuggets. First thing that popped into my head when I signed up

  13. #13
    Senior Member Nuggets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,073
    Reputation
    10195
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Maybe this helps shatter the fantasy for a lot of men on the fence and allows these men to realize that their supposed Hollywood unicorns are no different than the average woman on tinder. This is going to cause more men to seek answers and maybe even mgtow.
    IMO this is going to exponentially spiral out of control. I don't know who did or didn't do what, but new male celebrities are being implicated every single day.
    "The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure" - William Blake

    Nuggets = chicken nuggets. First thing that popped into my head when I signed up

  14. #14
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,026
    Reputation
    16914
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuggets View Post
    Yawn, I just tune this virtue signaling crap out now.
    ME TOO! hahahahaha
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  15. #15
    Senior Member Chukhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    545
    Reputation
    3717
    Type
    Happy Ghost

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Without that victim narrative, men would see what these cunts really are. Cant lose the white-knight fools now, can we?

    Some feminists have finally admitted that the wage gap was a lie {and seem to be taking credit for 'figuring it out' after thousands of men have already done so - also, not calling it a lie, but that it doesnt exist}, it makes me wonder if they'll go as far as realizing that their "rape culture" is also complete garbage used for pushing a narrative. Nah, too much to lose there i bet.
    I refuse to be a part of the Three Ring Circus: Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Suffer ring.

    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the vag.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Eskorteprinsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    1086
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Even though Im a MGTOW/GHOST,I don't support sexual harassment of women, or any other sexual abuse against the weaker sex....however,I find it quit disturbing that so many women are coming out of the closet,NOW.....why? Even in my country women are telling stories about how they very harassed/abused many years ago, and I fear this will spread like a wildfire all over the globe.The good thing is, maybe more men, worldwide will go MGTOW.Especially after what happened in Hollywood.If you live "over there" I cant understand why I male would get into a relationship with any female, no matter how good looking.After all; all the laws are against you, and the man will end up like a looser in the end.Leonardo DiCaprio are one of few men, who have understood how to deal with women...(pump and dump,or a very short relationship, with no strings attached)

  17. #17
    Senior Member Eskorteprinsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    306
    Reputation
    1086
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Maybe this helps shatter the fantasy for a lot of men on the fence and allows these men to realize that their supposed Hollywood unicorns are no different than the average woman on tinder. This is going to cause more men to seek answers and maybe even mgtow.
    Lets hope so!

  18. #18
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,335
    Reputation
    8661

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Quote Originally Posted by deadb0y View Post
    I think it happens to a lot of fella's but they just don't care, shit happens.. Move one!

    I did community service in an OAP's home in my teens and the old ladies in there were fucking horrendous. Always trying to touch me, speaking in appropriately. The girl that was doing the same thing as me didn't even get looks from the old boy's..

    A womans ideal situation is, as we know, one where she can garner attention - play the victim - and maybe get some money. Historic sexual abuse claims tick all those boxes!
    It happens !
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  19. #19

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    As I have seen pointed out in other places online, I just want to point out that the "#" sign for many years was known as the pound. Then Twitter came along and tried to changed the narrative and have the pound renamed the hashtag. So remember when all these dumb people post shit like "#Me too" they are also saying "pound me too".

  20. #20

    Re: #MeToo - We should have seen this one coming

    Annnd lest we forget, there's also 'silence rape', where guys victimise women by not saying a single word to them.
    Feminists have to quote sometime in the 1950s as the Year Zero of female oppression. People would realise how nuts they are if they tried to claim being a housewife was worth than what guys were dealing with in 1942.


Similar Threads

  1. The Coming Change of Custom.
    By Octavian in forum Lounge
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: March 21, 2016, 7:43 PM
  2. MGTOW TV coming
    By The_Joker in forum Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: March 21, 2016, 6:20 PM
  3. Another recession or depreession is coming
    By CrazyCanuck in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: February 15, 2015, 10:54 PM
  4. Coming Up for Air
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: July 11, 2014, 12:52 PM
  5. Coming Up for Air
    By jagrmeister in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: July 11, 2014, 12:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •