Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    606
    Reputation
    3721
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    I certainly had my fair share of women being disgusted at me for simply saying 'hi, I am so and so'. Like Keyknob says their inbuilt disgust kicks in if they don't see you as a chad.

    As for mean responses? Well there are plenty of such women around. You have to realise, women lack manners, lack refinement and they lack the capacity for romance and seduction. The modern women is a monster; without any dignity, any class. Look at all the great poets and writers who spoke about love and romance, Lord Byron? William Shakespeare? were they women?

    Even after women have equality and now privilege..how many of such women actually devote their life to poetry/prose about love or romance? If they do, it will be 50 shades of grey or some other vulgar storyline; no romance; no curiosity; just an endless pursuit for the chad.

    Understand that women are either madly falling for you, or they are displeased by you. That has been my experience, at least.

    Now, in some instances there are ways to charm/flirt and seduce a lady; but these instances are too rare to even bother searching for them aka 'the juice isn't worth the squeeze'. Women in the modern age won't even give a chance. Why should they? They can get on tinder and ride chad's dick the same night.

    However, if you do find someone who is interested and is willing to give you the chance to flirt and be playful with them, then by all means go ahead and enjoy spending time with a nice/decent women.

    Me myself? I have reconciled myself to live a life free from women, simply because I am a below average man. I have low SMV, that is the way it will be and I am fine with it.

    But this doesn't mean I'm despondent. Not at all, I see it as an opportunity to explore other meaningful and rewarding pursuits in life other than chasing women.

  2. #42

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    Quote Originally Posted by Resdayn View Post
    Stop giving a shit about what girls and women think of you. They don't matter. If you're desperate for a fuck, hire a prostitute, or visit a whorehouse if they're still around. Or get on one of those one night stand apps, plenty of fat white bitches who want big black cock, haha
    Thanks for the advice.

    I actually am strongly considering online dating but I still live with my parents to save money. I don't want to try online dating because it would be embarrassing if my parents found out I was using such an app. I may try once I graduate, however, I heard that only Chads get bitches online. I hope this is not the case.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,143
    Reputation
    10504

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    Quote Originally Posted by bcroger2 View Post
    Thanks for the advice.

    I actually am strongly considering online dating but I still live with my parents to save money. I don't want to try online dating because it would be embarrassing if my parents found out I was using such an app. I may try once I graduate, however, I heard that only Chads get bitches online. I hope this is not the case.
    LOL you are like 10 years too late .

    The amount of perverse atrocious shit them girls get texted every day would boggle your mind , the hundreds of messages would drive you insane . They do not even read .

    If you are not some celebrity . Forget it . The only thing is they probably need one of your surgeries on their brain to unsee everything


    Other than that - the patient is dead
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  4. #44

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    Online dating sucks because of one simple rule:

    Women are the gatekeepers of sex. Men are the gatekeepers of commitment.

    It is very easy for a SMV 6 woman to think she is a SMV 8.
    After all, it is easy for her to get men who are a SMV 8 to ask her out.
    However, in the long run, it is impossible to get that SMV 8 to commit.
    In reality, the male SMV 8 was "slumming," using the female SMV 6 as a masturbatory tool because he could readily access a female SMV 8 that week.

    So, online dating puts hypergamy on hyper-drive.

    It fuels the 80/20 prerogative. It allows 80% of women to pursue the top 20% of men. It also fuels their overestimation of themselves because dozens, sometimes hundreds, of thirsty men are praising them. Women don't realize that men use online compliments like a business uses loss leaders, or a salesmen drops off business cards. Thousands of business cards are handed out, knowing that only 5 of them will lead to a big sale.

    Now, even though most of those online compliments and responses are just code for "Want some dick?", what the woman hears is "You are so desirable!" It inflates their self worth, and makes them more picky on line than they really are in real life.

    So, the modern, social media fueled sexual market place is irrational. Social media creates a "bubble" in the marketplace. This is unlike a real estate bubble, where there will still be houses people can still live in when the prices correct themselves.

    This bubble consists of Facebook "likes" and Tinder rightward swipes which are worthless when the 23 year old SMV 6 who was convinced that she was really a SMV 8 becomes a 33 year old SMV 5. She will have to accept that while she still has value to her 33 year old peers for a short term relationship, she has to compete with women 10 years younger.

    So, right now, the online dating market does not favor you.

    However, it is not the only market. What do corporations do when the local labor market does not favor them? They move. They literally move the factory somewhere else than double the wages of the workers. What do they do when the taxes in one place are too high? They literally move the corporate headquarters where the taxes are low or non-existent. Thousand of businesses are incorporated in Rhode Island, or an island in the Caribbean, the headquarters consisting of single rooms in office building, just for this purpose.

    In this case, the local labor market is demanding that you show proof of Physicality, Resources, Alpha Traits/Social Status, and Entertainment Value (pleasing personality). The danger is that the most successful relationship can lead to the "tax" of false accusations, child support, pre-mature marriage, divorce.

    You can accomplish your stated mission (finish your STEM degree and set yourself up for a well paid career) or you can devote your time and energy to becoming a Pick Up Artist, building up a fašade that you are Christian Grey.

    Now, how can you accomplish your mission and explore the world of sex and non-self destructive relationships with women?

    Do like multinational corporations do and globally outsource. Go where costs are low, benefits are high, and risks are mitigated. Go to a market where what you are selling is in demand, and what you want is less risky and expensive. Arrange things where you are not sidetracked from your mission and sex is something you enjoy and not obsess about. Become a "passport playa."

    And now, because this response is entirely too serious, let me lightening up the mood with this.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msOgb2pOfZk

    Kentucky Fried Movie: The Wonderful World of Sex
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; September 26, 2018 at 1:52 PM.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  5. #45
    Senior Member FrostByte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    153
    Reputation
    905
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    Quote Originally Posted by bcroger2 View Post


    How to get over mean responses from females? Thoughts?
    A: Rebuke
    B: Disagree
    C: Agree
    D: Deflect
    E: Accept


    A: Fuck off, eat me
    B: You're wrong
    C: If you say so
    D: If you change your mind I'll be over there.
    E: Whatever

    Your best defense is a good knowledge of types of arguments and their defenses. These used be taught in critical thinking classes.
    My best advice is go get some knowledge and look these up for an evening read.
    Search "logical fallacies"

  6. #46
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,299
    Reputation
    14606
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    You have to decide what you want. You're at the age where it's not surprising to want to hook up and if that's what you want to do, discard the advice here that says to avoid women. That's a choice you have to make.

    If you do want to hit on women, my advice:

    1. See Older and Wiser's point 1: lift weights. This will earn you respect on a primal level from other men and women will pick up on it. This made a big difference in my dating success.

    2. Max your looks. Get familiar with how to dress well. Be willing to spend a little more money on your wardrobe. Get a good haircut (not just a cheapo supercut); for example, today, esp w young men the Side Fade is a good look. (+1 for learning Game- do not dismiss this like a lot of bozos who cant' get anywhere with women and disregard it ahead of time as a form of defeatism)

    3. Women are ruder today than they ever have been (in civilized history). It is just a given. They are told by society they are special while men are pigs -- they have ridiculous ambitions on terms of who they think they can get. They are so vain that anyone who isn't who they think is ideal shows interest, they are disgusted and feel privelleged to vent that disgust on you. We live in strange times. You just have to come to terms with it and recognize you are NOT the only one they do this with.

    4. This one I want to emphasize most because it is critical. Aim within your league. Most millennial men I know aim too high because, though not as much as women, they were told they were "special". You're not. Figure out what you think you are on a sexual market value scale from 1-10. Now subtract 2 from that score. Realistically you can date a woman your number. You may not like who you see at that scale- tough shit. So if you think you're a 6, you're actually a 4. So you can date a slightly overweight woman with below average looks. If you're not ok with that, stop here and go the escort route. If you are okay with that, now pay attention to which girls show interest in you. It may be women only of your race. Or women of a different race. And girls that look a certain way. Focus more on them. And less on whichever women you get a boner for. This will reduce your frustration. Be realistic! For example, I know white girls are kind of into me, and hispanic girls and black girls are not. I could love me a Salma Hayek- and sure I could try- but I am just saying - get a realistic read of who likes you back - will save you too much headache which will- at some point cause you to quit the game altogether. Targeting is better.

    With a realistic game plan and a sense of who you can attract, you've put logic in charge of your plan - and the results will be far better than randomly pursuing whoever you think is hot. Good luck.


    Quote Originally Posted by bcroger2 View Post
    I am a nerdy, black, Math and Accounting major, and 23 year-old virgin in college.


    I say "black" because many people assume I am from Africa, since I have a large nose and lips; when in reality my family and I are from Mississippi. I would say I am fairly unattractive on most days. Only one girl (a bigger blonde girl) seemed interested in me a few years back, but I never had the guts to ask her out to study.


    I've tried to hit on many other females throughout my time in college. This is my final semester. One female looked at me like I am a rapist the next day after I tried to talk to her. Another Chinese foreign student stopped talking to me right in the middle of the conversation. Sometimes females give me one word responses to questions. One time I had to do group work with a female, so I tried to talk with her, her response was "What do you want to do? Do you want to do accounting?" and quickly ended the conversation.


    I've also tried sexually themed chat sites such as Omegle, but some females can be quite nasty. They sometimes make fun of me and stick their middle fingers up or laugh at me. I have no idea why they can't just press "next." Seems like many are sadistic and want to make other peoples life worse.


    How to get over mean responses from females? Thoughts?

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  7. #47

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    "I am....in college."

    Those are the defining terms of his existence.

    College is a hostile environment. Consider every fellow student, and half the faculty, as a potential enemy or Quisling. One bad date, one ill considered remark, one politically incorrect opinion, and your ability to complete your education at this university, and possibly any other one, will be ended. Also, your future employment prospects could be harmed.

    Do you want to be harmed the way the Duke Lacrosse players or the University of Virginia fraternity brothers were harmed?

    Socializing or interacting with your fellow college students is like swimming in a pool of piranha and sharks while wearing a wet suit made out of liver.

    If you must date, date elsewhere other than a campus, anyone else rather than a student. And don't tell them you are a student. An off-campus woman can easily denounce you to your college.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,143
    Reputation
    10504

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    "I am....in college."

    Those are the defining terms of his existence.

    College is a hostile environment. Consider every fellow student, and half the faculty, as a potential enemy or Quisling. One bad date, one ill considered remark, one politically incorrect opinion, and your ability to complete your education at this university, and possibly any other one, will be ended. Also, your future employment prospects could be harmed.

    Do you want to be harmed the way the Duke Lacrosse players or the University of Virginia fraternity brothers were harmed?

    Socializing or interacting with your fellow college students is like swimming in a pool of piranha and sharks while wearing a wet suit made out of liver.

    If you must date, date elsewhere other than a campus, anyone else rather than a student. And don't tell them you are a student. An off-campus woman can easily denounce you to your college.
    This !

    And lift weights only to keep your sanity .


    Respect doesnt grow from just lifting wights same as muscles do not grow from just lifting weights alone . Its the least important . But yet very important .

    ( I personally dont lift heavy weights anymore and have a confidence of a fucking mosquito )

    You have to do everything the correct way .


    The look in your eyes is the most important thing . And its not gained in the gym .


    Its the choice - do you want to be a nice guy and come always last and be scared of your own shadow or you want to live and whatever happens happens .

    But then forget about being loved ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  9. #49

    Re: How to get over mean responses from females?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9iRSt_t9K8

    Think of college as a "training program" for reality, the reality of SJWs will turn the greater world into. Every "friend" you reveal your red pill awareness to is a potential "agent," a white knight who would zealously sell you out either out of blue pill conditioning or a cynical mangina who hopes to exchange "feminist man tokens" for "pussy tokens."

    Morpheus
    :The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

    https://anewkindofhuman.com/wp-conte.../2017/10/1.png




    Last edited by sam luis obispo; September 29, 2018 at 1:16 PM.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.


Similar Threads

  1. Responses against "male-shaming"
    By Latinus in forum Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: September 28, 2015, 8:36 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 30, 2015, 2:55 AM
  3. Females as leaders
    By ManInBlack in forum Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: May 7, 2015, 6:52 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 29, 2015, 5:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •