Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    1283
    Type
    Ghost

    Marriage proposal with red pills

    A few days ago I noticed this perl on a video of funny moments at tennis.
    I am old enough to remember Stefi Graf as the number one female player. And I do remember this situation when it happened, but I didn't make anything out of it at the time.

    But now, with the red pill mindset...

    https://youtu.be/VzD_IwDC5tc

  2. #2
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    134
    Reputation
    639
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    She hit that one out of the park.....
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  3. #3
    Senior Member PistolPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    1485
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Well at least she was honest? Of course the guy could have said: "I'll tell you how much money I have IF you tell me how many cocks you have had up that cootch".

  4. #4
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,994
    Reputation
    10098

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    How much money do you have and cant you see im jewish ?
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  5. #5
    Senior Member FrostByte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    806
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Men only want one thing and woman want everything.

  6. #6
    Senior Member PistolPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    1485
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    The odd thing is that she married Andrei Agassi, and believe it or not they have been married for like 18 years, have some kids and live a quite life...HOW is this possible? (Of course at 49 her SMV is about 2 so maybe she realizes she had better hang on to him like grim death).

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    35
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Quote Originally Posted by FrostByte View Post
    Men only want one thing and woman want everything else but that one thing.
    Fixerated more betterer. Game, set, match.

  8. #8

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Tsss the greed
    22 million dollars in prize money not including sponsorships and she's still worried about money... Holy cow like how much money do u need

    I could never understand the greed of the filthy rich who still do everything they can to make even more money. Even if its prostitution

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,994
    Reputation
    10098

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    Tsss the greed
    22 million dollars in prize money not including sponsorships and she's still worried about money... Holy cow like how much money do u need

    I could never understand the greed of the filthy rich who still do everything they can to make even more money. Even if its prostitution
    Poor people dont have this and cant understand it .

    You can only be not greedy if you dont have anything . When you have something its never enough . Never .

    When i gambled big time and literally had a super market carry bag half full of large bills under my feet , i would count even change in my pockets at the end of the day .

    Because money is not to spent it - it is to make more money . At all costs . And may i freeze in hell if i ever give one cent to someone undeserving or even deserving of it . Reminds your job a lot , doesnt it ?

    But its no surprise , her millions are sorry peanuts compared to the wealth of people she works for and has to deal with on a daily basis . Sorry and pitiful peanuts .

    For every million some lame athlete makes there is someone that makes 100 millions out of it .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  10. #10

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Poor people dont have this and cant understand it .

    You can only be not greedy if you dont have anything . When you have something its never enough . Never .

    When i gambled big time and literally had a super market carry bag half full of large bills under my feet , i would count even change in my pockets at the end of the day .

    Because money is not to spent it - it is to make more money . At all costs . And may i freeze in hell if i ever give one cent to someone undeserving or even deserving of it . Reminds your job a lot , doesnt it ?

    But its no surprise , her millions are sorry peanuts compared to the wealth of people she works for and has to deal with on a daily basis . Sorry and pitiful peanuts .

    For every million some lame athlete makes there is someone that makes 100 millions out of it .



    "You can only be not greedy if you dont have anything" What bullshit. I know rich people who aren't greedy. Some rich people help communities or give back to society. So u don't have to be poor to be generous. Thats just a bizzare statement.

    I notice your so eager to oppose everything I say for no reason but to be a wanker it seems.
    U attacked me for giving my opinion that monkey branching is immoral.
    U kept asking me personal questions about my mum for no obvious reason.
    U made a bunch of assumptions about me that were incorrect, uneducated and unnecessarily rude.
    And now uv made this absurd statement that "You can only be not greedy if you dont have anything" which is completely false.

    I hold no firm beliefs. I'm not pushing anything onto anyone. In fact im only looking to learn the opinions of people who I thought were like minded.
    I really CBF with this kind of attitude. Its not me

  11. #11
    Senior Member PistolPete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    285
    Reputation
    1485
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    At the risk of sounding like I'm piling on Porkncheese (I'm not in anyway doing so, nor am I addressing any topic but the current one). Every rich person who ever lived was greedy--that is how they got rich. People who give away money are by definition poor. Do rich people "seem" to give away money? Sure but only to make MORE money through tax breaks. So its all a scam.

    There is a reason Jesus said it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than a wealthy man to inherit the kingdom of God. Notice he didn't say greedy man--he said wealthy man because it is understood that great wealth is the result of greed and a lust for money---the root of all evil.

    Now I'm not rich and I've been very poor in my life but understand I don't have anything against the rich--their wealth like all moral issues is one between them and God; I'm not in the picture.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,994
    Reputation
    10098

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    "You can only be not greedy if you dont have anything" What bullshit. I know rich people who aren't greedy. Some rich people help communities or give back to society. So u don't have to be poor to be generous. Thats just a bizzare statement.

    I notice your so eager to oppose everything I say for no reason but to be a wanker it seems.
    U attacked me for giving my opinion that monkey branching is immoral.
    U kept asking me personal questions about my mum for no obvious reason.
    U made a bunch of assumptions about me that were incorrect, uneducated and unnecessarily rude.
    And now uv made this absurd statement that "You can only be not greedy if you dont have anything" which is completely false.

    I hold no firm beliefs. I'm not pushing anything onto anyone. In fact im only looking to learn the opinions of people who I thought were like minded.
    I really CBF with this kind of attitude. Its not me
    Not even for a second i wanted to opose you just to make a point .

    Mods would ban my ass a long time ago if i was not telling it how it is .

    No rich person ever gave even a spare change to anyone without PR ( just to put it on their insta) , tax breaks , money laundrying reasons . It didnt happen even once . Its all another scam for them . You cant get rich without a scam of some sort . Even athletes stay at the top for the sole reason of performance enhancing drugs . And the leagues allow them to do it because they need their mega stars .

    Monkey branching is not immoral because there is no morals other than learned behavior . Brought to you by the ruling class upon the peasants . You cant make millions of peasants work for you with just a few body guards without this morals bullshit .

    Im happy for every new person on this forum but at the same time i always check if im not talking to a woman or a trad con blue piller .

    You are still blue pill a lot . You have so many things to learn because even i am learning every day that not everything is truth .

    Just because i dont agree with you doesnt mean im attacking you . Nobody attacked you even once but at the same time it would defy the purpose of this forum if i agreed with something that is just not truth .

    Its the other way around i liked you for some reason . I dont know maybe you are just cute
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  13. #13

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Interesting. There's a saying about pots and kettles. But the color is blue in this case, not black.
    The claim that all wealth stems from greed is factually false.
    - Some are born into wealth.
    - Some inherit it
    - Some earn, or come across a windfall. Winning a lottery, making an insanely good business trade, making a boatload from an invention or monetization of an idea.

    None of these stem from greed. All of these bring wealth. None of these require you to just toss all your wealth out there in order to still feel good or be a morally just person. When you have wealth, enough to sustain yourself on, the remainder is yours to decide to use. I am not wealthy, but I won't bother giving spare change to beggars. I don't believe that to be a solution to the problem of a person not having enough to live on. You don't give a man a fish, you give him a fishing rod. If you can't do that, let him starve so his suffering will end. Structural solutions to a problem, or solve them the hard way. Half measures solve nothing.

    And if you call monkeybranching not immoral because it's in line with the female instinct, you're ignoring the effects it has on others. You can make the same case for rape - the male sexual instinct causes them to desire sex. Is it therefor okay for men to force themselves on women? We call that immoral because of the suffering it brings on women. I do not see monkeybranching as something different. It emotionally damages those left behind, just like rape victims.

    But those victims of monkeybranching are men, so it does not matter. Right?
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,994
    Reputation
    10098

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Quote Originally Posted by AeternusDoleo View Post
    Interesting. There's a saying about pots and kettles. But the color is blue in this case, not black.
    The claim that all wealth stems from greed is factually false.
    - Some are born into wealth.
    - Some inherit it
    - Some earn, or come across a windfall. Winning a lottery, making an insanely good business trade, making a boatload from an invention or monetization of an idea.

    None of these stem from greed. All of these bring wealth. None of these require you to just toss all your wealth out there in order to still feel good or be a morally just person. When you have wealth, enough to sustain yourself on, the remainder is yours to decide to use. I am not wealthy, but I won't bother giving spare change to beggars. I don't believe that to be a solution to the problem of a person not having enough to live on. You don't give a man a fish, you give him a fishing rod. If you can't do that, let him starve so his suffering will end. Structural solutions to a problem, or solve them the hard way. Half measures solve nothing.

    And if you call monkeybranching not immoral because it's in line with the female instinct, you're ignoring the effects it has on others. You can make the same case for rape - the male sexual instinct causes them to desire sex. Is it therefor okay for men to force themselves on women? We call that immoral because of the suffering it brings on women. I do not see monkeybranching as something different. It emotionally damages those left behind, just like rape victims.

    But those victims of monkeybranching are men, so it does not matter. Right?
    I agree with you some people win lotteries . I didnt think about it . All the other cases are pure scam and every good business deal is pure scam. Someone will lose everything . If it wasnt a scam it would be just bartering a loaf of bread for ten eggs . You cant get rich on that .

    Monkey branching and rape is not ok . But its not immoral cause there are no morals to begin with .

    Morals are nothing more than fear of punishment .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  15. #15

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Alik, ur right. No one actually "attacked" me, I couldn't find a better word at the time and didn't really want to use that word.


    Remember I only woke up with the red pills about 8 weeks ago now.
    So when u are the only one saying my ex was justified in monkey branching. I couldn't see how you could possibly say that when everyone else was saying the opposite.
    It sounds very blue pill "oh its not her fault, shes allowed to monkey branch"


    But I know where the misunderstanding is now...Its the definition of "morals" Here are some of your recent quotes

    "Monkey branching is not immoral because there is no morals other than learned behavior . Brought to you by the ruling class upon the peasants . You cant make millions of peasants work for you with just a few body guards without this morals bullshit"

    U grew up in Russia/Soviet Union. So I find ur perception of morals very interesting.
    Morals are most likely a learned behavious as you said. In the Soviet Union this is set but the ruling class. Lenin wrote the moral foundations in Communism then Stalian and Khrushchev, etc enforced those morals.

    However, in the west our morals were bought to us from ancient texts. All the ruling civilizations throughout Europe and Asia conformed to various ancient texts for thousands of years with great success. The morals, virtues, principals and values taught in these ancient texts are for all classes to follow, not just the poor. They are in place to make society function. Without it men would of just raped all the women and society would have collapsed. These days, without these texts, western civilization is on the decline.

    The morals of the ancient texts have been all but abandoned. In response we see so many divorces, no one wants to marry, relationships between men and women are at an all time low, the rules of discourse and engagement are being rewritten, gender roles are fucked now, you have women trying to be men, and men trying to be women, theres the government rewarding female hypergamy, you have faggots and trannies doing their shit, 8 year old kids are being given the right to select their gender and sexual orientation, you have the left trying to normalize pedophelia... Society is farked up now cos no one has morals.

    "Monkey branching and rape is not ok . But its not immoral cause there are no morals to begin with"

    For me and im sure many others if I say something is "not ok" that is very close to saying its "immoral"

    "Morals are nothing more than fear of punishment"
    Then I saw ur definition of morals. I think I understand. In a communist society the state brings the morals and the state punishes all who disobeys. So ur statement is true in a communist society.
    In the west the state also enforces morals. However there are so many morals that arent covered by law. This is the definition of morals

    "Morals... Standards of behaviour; principles of right and wrong"

    Things like honesty, respect, self control, fairness, empathy, courage, integrity, loyalty, humility and many more. These are morals Alik. Google it.

    Your definition of morals is incorrrect for the societies in the west. Or incomplete
    The basics between right and wrong, punished or not applies to all. Its a big reason why we aren't just savage apes operating on instinct alone.
    So monkey branching destroys loyalty, empathy, respect, honesty, fairness, I can go on and on. Its totally immoral on multiple levels in a western culture.

    I find it sad that people don't know what basic morals are because their government doesn't teach them.
    Scandanavia is a prime example of a society without morals. And their government hardly enforces anything. The west is the same now.

    Alik u have displayed honesty and respect on this forum. Does the fear of punishment force you to be kind and polite? Of course not.
    U have morals man. And u don't have to worry about the gulag either.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    3,994
    Reputation
    10098

    Re: Marriage proposal with red pills

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    Alik, ur right. No one actually "attacked" me, I couldn't find a better word at the time and didn't really want to use that word.


    Remember I only woke up with the red pills about 8 weeks ago now.
    So when u are the only one saying my ex was justified in monkey branching. I couldn't see how you could possibly say that when everyone else was saying the opposite.
    It sounds very blue pill "oh its not her fault, shes allowed to monkey branch"


    But I know where the misunderstanding is now...Its the definition of "morals" Here are some of your recent quotes

    "Monkey branching is not immoral because there is no morals other than learned behavior . Brought to you by the ruling class upon the peasants . You cant make millions of peasants work for you with just a few body guards without this morals bullshit"

    U grew up in Russia/Soviet Union. So I find ur perception of morals very interesting.
    Morals are most likely a learned behavious as you said. In the Soviet Union this is set but the ruling class. Lenin wrote the moral foundations in Communism then Stalian and Khrushchev, etc enforced those morals.

    However, in the west our morals were bought to us from ancient texts. All the ruling civilizations throughout Europe and Asia conformed to various ancient texts for thousands of years with great success. The morals, virtues, principals and values taught in these ancient texts are for all classes to follow, not just the poor. They are in place to make society function. Without it men would of just raped all the women and society would have collapsed. These days, without these texts, western civilization is on the decline.

    The morals of the ancient texts have been all but abandoned. In response we see so many divorces, no one wants to marry, relationships between men and women are at an all time low, the rules of discourse and engagement are being rewritten, gender roles are fucked now, you have women trying to be men, and men trying to be women, theres the government rewarding female hypergamy, you have faggots and trannies doing their shit, 8 year old kids are being given the right to select their gender and sexual orientation, you have the left trying to normalize pedophelia... Society is farked up now cos no one has morals.

    "Monkey branching and rape is not ok . But its not immoral cause there are no morals to begin with"

    For me and im sure many others if I say something is "not ok" that is very close to saying its "immoral"

    "Morals are nothing more than fear of punishment"
    Then I saw ur definition of morals. I think I understand. In a communist society the state brings the morals and the state punishes all who disobeys. So ur statement is true in a communist society.
    In the west the state also enforces morals. However there are so many morals that arent covered by law. This is the definition of morals

    "Morals... Standards of behaviour; principles of right and wrong"

    Things like honesty, respect, self control, fairness, empathy, courage, integrity, loyalty, humility and many more. These are morals Alik. Google it.

    Your definition of morals is incorrrect for the societies in the west. Or incomplete
    The basics between right and wrong, punished or not applies to all. Its a big reason why we aren't just savage apes operating on instinct alone.
    So monkey branching destroys loyalty, empathy, respect, honesty, fairness, I can go on and on. Its totally immoral on multiple levels in a western culture.

    I find it sad that people don't know what basic morals are because their government doesn't teach them.
    Scandanavia is a prime example of a society without morals. And their government hardly enforces anything. The west is the same now.

    Alik u have displayed honesty and respect on this forum. Does the fear of punishment force you to be kind and polite? Of course not.
    U have morals man. And u don't have to worry about the gulag either.
    A little fear of being wrong does wonders for me

    Im way past wanting to just make a point . And past thinking that i am the shit . Its a very good thing to think that you are the shit but im somehow past that .

    And im already an old man . Old enough to know ...

    That there is no society in the east and no society in the west .

    And there is no society at all .

    IT IS JUST BUSINESS .

    And business is an idea to ride to the heaven on someones dick or someones back

    Same in Africa , same in mother Russia , same in UK , same in fucking good morning Vietnam .

    Its the same all over the world - girls get fat and then you die after taxes
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Marriage Proposal fails
    By Tangent in forum Lounge
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: July 15, 2018, 5:53 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 4, 2018, 7:07 PM
  3. Purple Pills Everywhere!
    By Neroke in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 15, 2017, 2:50 AM
  4. Women and pills.
    By Octavian in forum Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: February 3, 2015, 9:19 PM
  5. Red pills are everywhere
    By Capo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 30, 2015, 3:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •