Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    225
    Type
    Neutral

    Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    Eighty Four THOUSAND mail order brides over the past 10 years have obtained green cards by claiming abuse in the earliest part of the marriage. Women can claim physical or mental abuse and get a Green Card WITHOUT the man getting a chance to defend himself. His word means nothing in court. The man is scorned by his bride, then scorned by the state that will have him take care of her expenses after he spent his left nut bringing her here

    The 84k is almost 1 in 3 K1 visas granted. The other 2 of 3 will stick around to divorce rape their man later on


    ImmigrationFraud.com - Exposing Rampant Fraud & Lax Homeland Security

    If you poke around on this site, you will see how bias the system is. The few cases that are shown sympathy, are women importing Chad that cheats on her and still got a Green Card.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    152
    Reputation
    720
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    More like Male ORDER bride! WFT do people expect from a woman that's willing to leave her roots behind along with their slut whore reputations? You're just clean doormat for her to wipe her filthy muddy feet on! You're just welcum mat to a new resource that she has every intention of abusing to the fullest! I saw through that shit when it first started, and once again they've proven me right! They're a mangina soyboy's wet dream!

  3. #3

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    It amazes me how stupid these guys would have to be to fall for such an obvious trap. Let's see, you have beautiful women from a poor country, willing to come all the way across the world just to marry a guy who lives in a rich country. What could possibly be her motivation?

    Just further proof that women do NOT marry for love; they marry for MONEY. That is it! That is all she wants. If she wants to marry you, that really just means she wants your money. Women are almost always the ones demanding marriage. Over half of marriages end in divorce. Women initiate 80% of divorces. Women benefit financially from divorce almost 100% of the time.

    Women. Want. Your. MONEY. DO NOT fall for it. Go your own way.

  4. #4

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    I've been on these romance tours and they are a lot of fun. You have hot girls who are making $300 per month in places like Ukraine and Peru and to them American guys (lot of farmers) look like rich princes. Hot American women look down on farmers and would never dream of living on a farm in the middle of nowhere and these farmers get treated well by these women in hopes of a better life. Is it safe to bring them back to the land of divorce lawyers? No. But I'd recommend you try travelling and meeting foreign women before going monk and living in a cave. As long as you keep them out of the toxic social wasteland of the USA or other English speaking countries, you are relatively safe. Google "Happier Abroad" or "LoveMe dot com" for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    It amazes me how stupid these guys would have to be to fall for such an obvious trap. Let's see, you have beautiful women from a poor country, willing to come all the way across the world just to marry a guy who lives in a rich country. What could possibly be her motivation?

    Just further proof that women do NOT marry for love; they marry for MONEY. That is it! That is all she wants. If she wants to marry you, that really just means she wants your money. Women are almost always the ones demanding marriage. Over half of marriages end in divorce. Women initiate 80% of divorces. Women benefit financially from divorce almost 100% of the time.

    Women. Want. Your. MONEY. DO NOT fall for it. Go your own way.

  5. #5

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    I've been on these romance tours and they are a lot of fun. You have hot girls who are making $300 per month in places like Ukraine and Peru and to them American guys (lot of farmers, truckers and military retirees) look like rich princes. Hot American women look down on farmers and would never dream of living on a farm in the middle of nowhere and these farmers get treated well by these women in hopes of a better life. Is it safe to bring them back to the land of divorce lawyers? No. But I'd recommend you try travelling and meeting foreign women before going monk and living in a cave. As long as you keep them out of the toxic social wasteland of the USA or other English speaking countries, you are relatively safe. I told the guys on my tour to pay a local detective in Ukraine to thoroughly investigate these women before bringing them over to the USA - to avoid the "Flying Farang" doomsday scenario. Google "Happier Abroad" or "LoveMe dot com" for more info.

    PS: If you do not know what a "Flying Farang" is, it refers to retired guys who go to Thailand, marry a Thai "bargirl" and after the wedding, he tragically "flies" off the balcony of his 30 story hotel room leaving his "grieving" widow with his bank account and military retirement pay . . ."

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    It amazes me how stupid these guys would have to be to fall for such an obvious trap. Let's see, you have beautiful women from a poor country, willing to come all the way across the world just to marry a guy who lives in a rich country. What could possibly be her motivation?

    Just further proof that women do NOT marry for love; they marry for MONEY. That is it! That is all she wants. If she wants to marry you, that really just means she wants your money. Women are almost always the ones demanding marriage. Over half of marriages end in divorce. Women initiate 80% of divorces. Women benefit financially from divorce almost 100% of the time.

    Women. Want. Your. MONEY. DO NOT fall for it. Go your own way.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    2677
    Type
    Cat

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    As CPRA alludes to, a whore is a whore, regardless of what country you are in. Traveling to Thailand and marrying a "bargirl" who by definition uses her SMV to earn income is still a recipe for disaster. Sure, the men who are careful to marry a "good girl" might successfully manage to achieve what the TradCons attempt over here. As long as you keep the traditional woman around her traditional relatives, in her traditional culture where there are limitations to her behavior. Then you can enjoy supporting her entire extended family. Wheeeee

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    2677
    Type
    Cat

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    I'm not criticizing CPRA, nor his experience on the "Romance Tours", in fact I would be happy to hear about his experiences, but I am rather cynical about whatever women might be floating around the dating pool in foreign countries. My suspicious mind thinks that they might be available for a reason.

  8. #8

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    What I've run into alot is students (nursing, business administration, criminal justice etc) who are broke looking for financial help. Who am I to refuse to buy drinks, dinner, free DVDs and financial assistance to good looking nursing students? These foreign college students know that Americans are richer than the locals and I make sure they get their wishes for cell phones or laptops for classes . . . I have a good time and I make sure they have a good time. The romance tours are fun because most of these guys are blue pillers and the local golddiggers exploit their innocence and I try to help these guys deal with them and hear the horror stories . . . as I explained to one guy who spent thousands on an engagement ring for his "fiance" who disappeared with the ring and left him with blue balls, the rule is: Azz, grass or cash, no one rides for free. If your fiance wants a diamond ring, tell her if she wants it, it is up in your hotel room and when you are happy with her, she will get it. You know what she wants and she knows what you want. Like one 70 year old Italian doctor from Boston told me on a tour, where else but Ukraine can I date blond 20 year old chicks?

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    I'm not criticizing CPRA, nor his experience on the "Romance Tours", in fact I would be happy to hear about his experiences, but I am rather cynical about whatever women might be floating around the dating pool in foreign countries. My suspicious mind thinks that they might be available for a reason.

  9. #9

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by CPRA View Post
    I've been on these romance tours and they are a lot of fun. You have hot girls who are making $300 per month in places like Ukraine and Peru and to them American guys (lot of farmers) look like rich princes. Hot American women look down on farmers and would never dream of living on a farm in the middle of nowhere and these farmers get treated well by these women in hopes of a better life. Is it safe to bring them back to the land of divorce lawyers? No. But I'd recommend you try travelling and meeting foreign women before going monk and living in a cave. As long as you keep them out of the toxic social wasteland of the USA or other English speaking countries, you are relatively safe. Google "Happier Abroad" or "LoveMe dot com" for more info.
    Hah, believe me, I have many travel ambitions. This year I am planning to go to the Philippines for the first time, hopefully the first of many. Thanks for the info though.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    225
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    Hah, believe me, I have many travel ambitions. This year I am planning to go to the Philippines for the first time, hopefully the first of many. Thanks for the info though.
    Not my first choice in Asia, but did have a great time island hopping the Visaynes by motorcycle. You will be shocked how little you spend. Motorcycles were $10/day, food is like $3 a meal, ferry tickets were $5-15 , a reasonable hotel room in those areas can be as little as $20

  11. #11
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    238
    Reputation
    1139
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    One should really read the return policy before ordering anything....REALLY!?
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  12. #12

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    I married a Filipina 11 years ago. She was a 25 year old virgin from a middle class family. I was 52. She has been a great wife. I have provided less support to her family than my own family. Don't rescue a waif from the streets or a bar girl,. Don't accept what a Filipino man wouldn't.

    also, screen, screen, screen. I took two years of dating, and two hours per day video chatting. Because she had a computer at her home no Internet cafes,. Be careful.

    the 50% divorce rate in the US is for the first ten years only. The USCIS figures for importing Filipina brides is a 20% divorce rate for twenty years. There is no divorce in the Philippines. Have your marriage registered in the Philippines and she can't divorce you, but you can divorce her. Of course, in the US she can divorce you but back home in the Philippines it will not be recognized.!

  13. #13
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,039
    Reputation
    14564

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikediver View Post
    I married a Filipina 11 years ago. She was a 25 year old virgin from a middle class family. I was 52. She has been a great wife. I have provided less support to her family than my own family. Don't rescue a waif from the streets or a bar girl,. Don't accept what a Filipino man wouldn't.

    also, screen, screen, screen. I took two years of dating, and two hours per day video chatting. Because she had a computer at her home no Internet cafes,. Be careful.

    the 50% divorce rate in the US is for the first ten years only. The USCIS figures for importing Filipina brides is a 20% divorce rate for twenty years. There is no divorce in the Philippines. Have your marriage registered in the Philippines and she can't divorce you, but you can divorce her. Of course, in the US she can divorce you but back home in the Philippines it will not be recognized.!
    Mike , fuck them women !

    You better tell us how are you doing ? !
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  14. #14

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    I forgot to mention that they speak English in the Philippines. It's one of the two official languages of the country. College courses are taught in English. And, yes she had gone to college.

  15. #15

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Mike , fuck them women !

    You better tell us how are you doing ? !
    She's still a? Great wife. She worked as a nursing assistant then got a 100% scholarship to get her nursing degree. Unfortunately, I got ALS and she quit school to care for me full time. I am almost completely paralyzed now. I am typing with an eye gaze computer. Without her I would have been in nursing home hell for the past year.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,842
    Reputation
    7175
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    Thanks for checking in Mike. Your the best.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    2677
    Type
    Cat

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    I am glad you were/are able to avoid Nursing Home Hell. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful for the blessing of good health, it's far to easy forget to appreciate such a thing. How does the difficulty of typing with an eye gaze computer compare the "Hunt and Peck" method?

  18. #18

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    I am glad you were/are able to avoid Nursing Home Hell. Thank you for reminding me to be grateful for the blessing of good health, it's far to easy forget to appreciate such a thing. How does the difficulty of typing with an eye gaze computer compare the "Hunt and Peck" method?
    it is a good deal slower than hunt and peck. You can only type one letter at a time, but have to focus on the letter for a little less than a second. The added frustration is the autocorrect similar to cell phones, whether you want it or not. Then you add in seemingly at random typing of letters without intention.

    it is also quite tiring.

    but since I lost the ability to speak about 6 months ago this has been my only way to communicate. Luckily, we anticipated this and did what is called voice banking. I recorded hours of programmed sentences which the program dictated to cover most of the sounds in the English language. Then when I type the sounds are downloaded from the cloud and the machine voice is pretty much mine instead of sounding like Stephen Hawkings.

  19. #19

    Re: Mail Order Bride Green Card Fraud

    I Would add that everyone told me that she would gain 30 pounds. Instead she weighs the same as when we married, and is the same size, size 0 petite.I like thin women.


Similar Threads

  1. Involuntary Servidude by Fraud
    By William Noy in forum Action
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: November 1, 2018, 2:11 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: July 3, 2018, 9:11 PM
  3. Laci Green turns 28
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: June 6, 2017, 7:08 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 13, 2016, 5:55 AM
  5. The Sex Consent Card
    By Iron Me in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: September 29, 2015, 9:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •