Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Just listen to this ...

    Jordy Peterson is a mad man .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc_NNjV0s1o

    Its only 6 minutes . But i dont even know what i have just heard .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  2. #2

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    hi Alik

    I just could bear 3.22 minutes than I had to stop watching. I haven't got a clue what he was babbling about. This guy doesn't get it. Marriage has become unsellable it's dead and we can't go back to the 50's.
    there's only moving forward.
    I really don't know why people are admiring him so much I just don't get it.
    Cheers bro.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    1557
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    JP is a master of facts, logic, and common sense. I wish I had 0.01% of his brainpower.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    1557
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    hi Alik

    I just could bear 3.22 minutes than I had to stop watching. I haven't got a clue what he was babbling about. This guy doesn't get it. Marriage has become unsellable it's dead and we can't go back to the 50's.
    there's only moving forward.
    I really don't know why people are admiring him so much I just don't get it.
    Cheers bro.
    I believe he was answering two questions from the audience: the first from his left and the second from his right. In no way was he defending marriage, at least the way I heard it. If anything, it sounds to me like he's saying marriage is a surefire recipe for ruining one's life, because there's such a thing as divorce. If there were no such thing as divorce, then couples would be forced to work things out, or else face the prospect of a 40-year boxing match, or whatever the analogy he used was.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    3267
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    He has, whilst trying to suggest the opposite, confirmed that the abundance of marital issues are a problem that can be better solved....by just not getting married in the first place.

    I like Jordan in a lot of respects. There is no denying that he is a clever man. However, his views on MGTOW and marriage, in particular, leave a great deal to be desired.

  6. #6

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    The only exception is that if you make bank and can be a good provider, and know all the relationship stuff to be emotionally supportive of your other child you are married to, and she was a pristine virgin on her wedding night (not bloody likely) and young enough to give you healthy children.

    That is the only condition you marry these days, and then it's only if you want children.

    Then you need to take your big wad of cash and live in a conservative town in a small population town and still keep track of what she does on her phone and the internet.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    hi Alik

    I just could bear 3.22 minutes than I had to stop watching. I haven't got a clue what he was babbling about. This guy doesn't get it. Marriage has become unsellable it's dead and we can't go back to the 50's.
    there's only moving forward.
    I really don't know why people are admiring him so much I just don't get it.
    Cheers bro.
    LOL same here i needed 5 attempts to watch it through .

    In his mind " im not leaving " i guess means the woman cant leave LOL .

    But this is dumb, no self confident and healthy man will ever want to be around the same woman longer than for 5 years if he can afford not to . It is impossible .

    But since there are less self confident men than even rich ones ... This bullshit was enabled for far too long .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  8. #8
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    The only exception is that if you make bank and can be a good provider, and know all the relationship stuff to be emotionally supportive of your other child you are married to, and she was a pristine virgin on her wedding night (not bloody likely) and young enough to give you healthy children.

    That is the only condition you marry these days, and then it's only if you want children.

    Then you need to take your big wad of cash and live in a conservative town in a small population town and still keep track of what she does on her phone and the internet.
    And it would still end badly .

    No man that can afford to do that shit cares about being with the same woman ...

    He would gladly just pay for her and the children to fuck off . As all of the men that can afford it do . They make up business trips every couple of weeks just to get the fuck out of there .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  9. #9
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,552
    Reputation
    22589
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    I like Peterson a lot, and I think he genuinely wants to help young people, especially young men. But, BIG BUT, he beliefs in a man's need to have a purpose that includes pair-bond relationships, marriage and kids - the Trad Con provider role. This is interesting because he considers himself to be a classic Liberal.

    In one of his lectures he refers to MGTOWs as "pathetic weasels" because we're allegedly eschewing some sort of societal, or moral obligation to "wife up" ex-carousel riders. That we only see the negative side of femininity, and not the positive side. So, then he goes on to *directly contradict himself* within the same short video.

    So, first he regrets calling MGTOW pathetic weasels, tells us how we're toxic to young men by telling them our experiences with women, but then at 1:44 goes on to tell the blatant truth about the divorce meat grinder.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g&vl=en1

    I like the guy, but people need to be aware of his personal beliefs and where he is coming from.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    I like Peterson a lot, and I think he genuinely wants to help young people, especially young men. But, BIG BUT, he beliefs in a man's need to have a purpose that includes pair-bond relationships, marriage and kids - the Trad Con provider role. This is interesting because he considers himself to be a classic Liberal.

    In one of his lectures he refers to MGTOWs as "pathetic weasels" because we're allegedly eschewing some sort of societal, or moral obligation to "wife up" ex-carousel riders. That we only see the negative side of femininity, and not the positive side. So, then he goes on to *directly contradict himself* within the same short video.

    So, first he regrets calling MGTOW pathetic weasels, tells us how we're toxic to young men by telling them our experiences with women, but then at 1:44 goes on to tell the blatant truth about the divorce meat grinder.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLbjmIajj9g&vl=en1

    I like the guy, but people need to be aware of his personal beliefs and where he is coming from.
    Yep ! People say watch what they do . But in reality you have to watch what they think .

    It doesnt matter whether you are professor or a billionaire - cognitive dissonance is a human trait .

    And he is a professor of what he believes in and nothing else .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  11. #11

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    I know who Jordan Petersen is I watched quite a lot of videos him debating other people. He is definitely educated but for me that doesn't mean that you are automatically intelligent as well. I agree with a lot of stuff he says but it didn't take a Jordan Petersen for me to figure out the sad state of affairs. I'm in my late 50's and I'm observing our decline for over 30 years now. It wasn't even a conscious thing for me in the beginning. Once you start digging You will recognize patterns all over the place. He is a Tradcon and part of the system he is no friend of MGTOW he called MGTOW pathetic weasels. Being a MGTOW I couldn't care less what he thinks for being honest. He did not earn my respect for several reasons which I won't go into detail right now because it's actually not relevant to the topic at hand.

    When he made his statement in that video he had no idea what MGTOW is all about and he came to me across as ignorant, he knew very little about MGTOW at that time. I acknowledge that he is wellspoken and his capability in expression when debating is brilliant. I give him that and cut him some slag for it. I'm normally watching the videos to the end in this case I didn't maybe I'm just getting tired hearing him speak. Tell me something I don't know and maybe then I would be inclined to change my opinion on him.

    I as a MGTOW see it at times as a futile undertaking to debate people it's just a waste of time because we are not transmitting on the same frequency.

    I have a nihilistic view because I don't think that we can turn this situation around by peaceful means we are too easily deceived and divided. Watch all the current infighting in the MGTOW community for e.g. just a small example of a large scale problem.

    I'm not advocating to actively engage in a civil war or even in a new world war, which will be the last war mankind will ever fight, should it ever come to the point. And it will come to the point. History should teach us but is doesn't. If we don't know history we will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. It's happening right in front of our eyes but most people dismiss things immediately as a conspiracy theory. The powers that be know how to manipulate people very easily because we stopped using our own brains. They are pushing hard to get us to the point where our system collapses. Maybe in a near future we will be forced to fight because we are with our backs against the wall. If you can't retreat anymore we won't have another choice. Fight or die.

    The problem here in Europe is that we have been disarmed and Europe is a powderkeg, it will explode because that is part of the plan. Order out of chaos and it is not a conspiracy theory it is happening right in front of our eyes. But most people choose not to see it and prefer to remain in their state of cognitive dissonance. It is much easier to ignore the elephant in the room.
    Just my two cents.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  12. #12
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Born MGTOW View Post
    I know who Jordan Petersen is I watched quite a lot of videos him debating other people. He is definitely educated but for me that doesn't mean that you are automatically intelligent as well. I agree with a lot of stuff he says but it didn't take a Jordan Petersen for me to figure out the sad state of affairs. I'm in my late 50's and I'm observing our decline for over 30 years now. It wasn't even a conscious thing for me in the beginning. Once you start digging You will recognize patterns all over the place. He is a Tradcon and part of the system he is no friend of MGTOW he called MGTOW pathetic weasels. Being a MGTOW I couldn't care less what he thinks for being honest. He did not earn my respect for several reasons which I won't go into detail right now because it's actually not relevant to the topic at hand.

    When he made his statement in that video he had no idea what MGTOW is all about and he came to me across as ignorant, he knew very little about MGTOW at that time. I acknowledge that he is wellspoken and his capability in expression when debating is brilliant. I give him that and cut him some slag for it. I'm normally watching the videos to the end in this case I didn't maybe I'm just getting tired hearing him speak. Tell me something I don't know and maybe then I would be inclined to change my opinion on him.

    I as a MGTOW see it at times as a futile undertaking to debate people it's just a waste of time because we are not transmitting on the same frequency.

    I have a nihilistic view because I don't think that we can turn this situation around by peaceful means we are too easily deceived and divided. Watch all the current infighting in the MGTOW community for e.g. just a small example of a large scale problem.

    I'm not advocating to actively engage in a civil war or even in a new world war, which will be the last war mankind will ever fight, should it ever come to the point. And it will come to the point. History should teach us but is doesn't. If we don't know history we will be doomed to repeat the same mistakes over and over again. It's happening right in front of our eyes but most people dismiss things immediately as a conspiracy theory. The powers that be know how to manipulate people very easily because we stopped using our own brains. They are pushing hard to get us to the point where our system collapses. Maybe in a near future we will be forced to fight because we are with our backs against the wall. If you can't retreat anymore we won't have another choice. Fight or die.

    The problem here in Europe is that we have been disarmed and Europe is a powderkeg, it will explode because that is part of the plan. Order out of chaos and it is not a conspiracy theory it is happening right in front of our eyes. But most people choose not to see it and prefer to remain in their state of cognitive dissonance. It is much easier to ignore the elephant in the room.
    Just my two cents.
    People around the world think meh too bad for Europe . But if Europe goes so all the other shitholes around the world will go down . And the world becomes China .

    And when the world becomes China first to suffer will be ... Aussies .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    1557
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    The central theme is humankind's seemingly limitless capacity for making nearsighted and/or expedient decisions that eventually destroy it. It's a larger-scale version of Devilcomeknockin's story about his female friend. In terms of collective decision-making, humans have got to be the dumbest life form on this planet, I swear. Animals seem to have no problem at all living according to design.

    From "Flight of the Phoenix," Dorfmann to Towns, the pilot: "Mr. Towns... You behave as if stupidity were a virtue." That's my message to humanity. And I include myself, sadly, based on my own history.

  14. #14
    Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    171
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Politically he is very much a Classic Liberal (free speech etc.) but his relationship ideas are what we would call TradCon. He's also been married for over 30 years to a more traditional woman, and they make it work. As such, he's out of touch with the current dating scene. He may not have a lot to offer the MGTOW movement (as a movement), but I think most individuals can benefit from listening to what he has to say, especially about the postmodern movement and feminism.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    Politically he is very much a Classic Liberal (free speech etc.) but his relationship ideas are what we would call TradCon. He's also been married for over 30 years to a more traditional woman, and they make it work. As such, he's out of touch with the current dating scene. He may not have a lot to offer the MGTOW movement (as a movement), but I think most individuals can benefit from listening to what he has to say, especially about the postmodern movement and feminism.
    Yep , he is out of touch !

    And i bet my unshitable pants that his marriage sucks and all he gets from it is a cold shoulder if they even see each other . The product has expired and it now stinks .

    Cause im sure they do not even live together .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    1557
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    BlueCollar: Yeah, that's why I like the guy. I admit I never paid attention to his ideas about men going their own way. What I like about him is his ability to deconstruct, in a debate, the perverse society we live in now -- the society that forces men to GTOW in the first place, simply for survival. I've always been a fan of root causes when it comes to figuring out why things are as they are.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    BlueCollar: Yeah, that's why I like the guy. I admit I never paid attention to his ideas about men going their own way. What I like about him is his ability to deconstruct, in a debate, the perverse society we live in now -- the society that forces men to GTOW in the first place, simply for survival. I've always been a fan of root causes when it comes to figuring out why things are as they are.
    For me he is basic .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  18. #18
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    316
    Reputation
    1123
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Is this what people mean when they say JP is trying to bring men back to the plantation? He is just explaining how marriage ought to work.
    His main focus was the negative effects of divorce. He was discouraging open divorce. Decent advise I would have thought for a relationship.

    I see aguy who is desperately trying to turn around society and I say good for him. Perhaps guys expect him to leave his family and go MGTOW i dunno.
    I don't think its posible but if more guys in these positions had the optimism, the balls and weren't so affraid to speak up maybe it could be possible.

    If I was giving advise to young guys I would advise them to learn everything about female nature and the risks of relationships so he can cover his ass with legal pre numps.
    Its a 50% divorce rate but the rate would be much smaller if u hook a bird who has had very few or no sexual partners.
    Its too late for me at my age. Its not too late if ur 18yo, woke and surrounded by virgins.

    The idea that i would dismiss a persons opinion on every topic because i disagree with him on just one topic is insanity.
    Yes he called MGTOW pathetic weasels before understanding it. He then educated himself on MGTOW and admitted he was wrong.
    It takes a humble man to do that.

    The thing I luv about JP is his calmness under intense fire. He stays so cool his the ice man. I wish i could stay half as calm and composed as he.
    Has he ever lost an argument b4? i haven't seen it. His highlight was the debate with Cathy Newman. If u haven't seen it then watch it...
    Maybe the people that don't understand his popularity might be able to see why in this video. Its 30mins but worth the watch...


  19. #19
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,839
    Reputation
    13828

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    Is this what people mean when they say JP is trying to bring men back to the plantation? He is just explaining how marriage ought to work.
    His main focus was the negative effects of divorce. He was discouraging open divorce. Decent advise I would have thought for a relationship.

    I see aguy who is desperately trying to turn around society and I say good for him. Perhaps guys expect him to leave his family and go MGTOW i dunno.
    I don't think its posible but if more guys in these positions had the optimism, the balls and weren't so affraid to speak up maybe it could be possible.

    If I was giving advise to young guys I would advise them to learn everything about female nature and the risks of relationships so he can cover his ass with legal pre numps.
    Its a 50% divorce rate but the rate would be much smaller if u hook a bird who has had very few or no sexual partners.
    Its too late for me at my age. Its not too late if ur 18yo, woke and surrounded by virgins.

    The idea that i would dismiss a persons opinion on every topic because i disagree with him on just one topic is insanity.
    Yes he called MGTOW pathetic weasels before understanding it. He then educated himself on MGTOW and admitted he was wrong.
    It takes a humble man to do that.

    The thing I luv about JP is his calmness under intense fire. He stays so cool his the ice man. I wish i could stay half as calm and composed as he.
    Has he ever lost an argument b4? i haven't seen it. His highlight was the debate with Cathy Newman. If u haven't seen it then watch it...
    Maybe the people that don't understand his popularity might be able to see why in this video. Its 30mins but worth the watch...

    Porks ... only judge decides whether your pre nup is legal or not .

    Divorce rate is over 90% .

    You are wasting your time .

    18yo doesnt even know what gf is and even if he knew if he is not a millionaire he wont get that ass ever . And i dont really know if they even want to have a gf .

    They are free young men addicted to only their cellphone and video games, and maybe some weed .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  20. #20
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    817
    Reputation
    7051
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: Just listen to this ...

    I don't think its posible but if more guys in these positions had the optimism, the balls and weren't so affraid to speak up maybe it could be possible.
    Definitely way more to it mate. Out of nowhere he has become the cultural critic of our time.

    If I was giving advise to young guys I would advise them to learn everything about female nature and the risks of relationships so he can cover his ass with legal pre numps.
    Its a 50% divorce rate but the rate would be much smaller if u hook a bird who has had very few or no sexual partners.
    Dude are you serious? All a cunt has to do is pick up the phone and say 'I don't feel safe' and the police send you to prison with wild apes who will anally rape you. And you still advise young men to marry??


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: June 18, 2018, 9:33 PM
  2. Listen to the advice this woman gives!
    By Forever in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: June 19, 2017, 10:19 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: July 26, 2016, 6:46 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 3, 2014, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •