Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 53
  1. #21
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,170
    Reputation
    10625

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    I don't know if it's 3-4 points but it's sure as hell 2 or more, and that's not including the fact that ALL 80% men who refuse to accept "fat acceptance" are reducing their dating pool size by 10 or 20 times. But you're exactly right: Tinder and trading "easy to get" sex to bed high-status men has definitely turned the mating area upside down, and the lower down you are in the 80% realm, the worse it is.

    But there's a flip side to that coin... Women are miserable because they get a smorgasbord of high-value cock, but none of this cock will commit. Women do not appraise themselves objectively - the appraise themselves by the value of the men (and women) around them. (This is why there is so much infighting in female social peer groups - they're all jostling for the highest social standing within that group.) So, when a woman beds a high-value man using promiscuity, she IMMEDIATELY believes she too is a high value person. But, she can't get any one Chad to commit, and she's angry that "men are pigs". But when she uses the term "men" she's only referring to the top 20% (or even 10%) of all men. 80% men are invisible to these women. Average women. Fat women. Career women (big fucking deal - I've had a career for 30+ years and nobody gives ME a medal for it!).

    When I see the expectation lists of not just average women but women who are practically losers themselves I just have a good laugh.

    When I see men in the mating arena buying these narcissistic thots dinner while these men are getting vetted by women 2 or 3 points below their own SMV, I don't know whether to laugh or actually feel sorry for them.
    They gave you taxi driver`s medallion , dude
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  2. #22
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,170
    Reputation
    10625

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    You should read "incel" top definition on urban dictionary . That is some shit .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  3. #23
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,938
    Reputation
    13539
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    This is a truism.
    There are plenty of woman who are looking for companionship and a decent man to be with. Of course, that doesn't mean they deserve it, or that they have 100% pure intuitions. Such women probably treat men like absolute shit in their younger years and once they are older and their good looks fade; they begin to 'appreciate' men.

    But some do begin (eventually get it through their dumb head) that majority of men are just decent human beings who have feelings, worries and vulnerabilities.

    The main crux of my argument is that we need to be extremely careful about what is empowering and what is disempowering when it comes to terminology/language we use.

    Even if there is such a community as INCELS, we do not need to talk about it or even mention it. We can just ignore it and if someone brings it up, we can pretend we don't understand. We have nothing to do with it, and we don't want our attention to even be taken up by such topics.

    We are mgtow and that is enough. We don't bother woman and we don't want women to bother us, that is good enough and we happy that way.

    It's like when white knights, SJW's and femicunts talk about false accusations of rape. We know that such accusation are 99.99% of the time total lies and rubbish and most likely just an unsatisfying sexual encounter. And yet, even within the manosphere, there are some men who, when challenged on the subject say something along the lines of 'well it's a terrible thing to happen' 'well I feel sorry for such women but...' 'Well, that must be a terrible thing to go through but...'.

    Can you see a pattern? It can and often is a form of placating the gynocracy.
    If there is a chance to save just one man than the discussion is worth it IMVHO. Like it has been pointed out already 80% of men in the dating pool are basically invisible to women but it is not likely all 80% men would call themselves as incels. Incel belief is that their situation is unique when the majority of the men are really in the same boat and statistically this holds up.

    The reason for the sudden attack on incels from the "outside" world has to do with the fact these men crave love, companionship, and intimacy. The "outside" world calls them abnormal when that is in fact very healthy and normal thoughts of men. Many years ago this was considered noble traits for men to have along with honor, loyalty and courage. Now, in modern society these traits are viewed as weaknesses but that is the sad truth of cultural changes influenced by technology.

    In the end holding the door open for some men to see the light is worth it regardless of what society calls them. Sometimes you have to back into the gynocentric cesspool to save a few men and I think it is worth it.

  4. #24

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Incel is, simply put, a male who refuses to pay for sex. Anyone with $200 in their pocket is not an incel - they refuse to pay for sex.
    What they don't realize is that ALL men pay for sex, in one way or another.

    "Married man sex" is the most expensive kind of all.
    Quoted for truth and succinctness.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  5. #25

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Men get their self esteem by what they DO.

    Women get their self esteem by what they HAVE and by
    what other people think of them
    .

    You can always go out and do things that you are proud about doing.

    For a man, happiness is that moment they feel they have accomplished something, right before they want to go out accomplish something else.

    A woman can never have enough stuff, and even if the entire world adored her, she would still tire of it.

    The story of the Garden of Eden and Eve's betrayal, was an example of how a woman gets bored and cheats, even though she has the universe's best provider male and the original alpha male. No other woman in history will have a better provider, and no other woman in the world will ever be able to say that they have slept with the very first man, one who was hand made by God himself, and yet, she still had to break the rules and listen to the original "Chad."

    I am reminded of the meme where superman is asleep, a nude woman is sitting at the side of the bed. They clearly had sex the night before. His suit and cape are draped over the chair by the side of the bed. She is pensive, looking depressed, as she asks herself, "Is he really the best I can get?"
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; June 30, 2018 at 4:03 PM.
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,170
    Reputation
    10625

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    Men get their self esteem by what they DO.

    Women get their self esteem by what they HAVE and by
    what other people think of them
    .

    You can always go out and do things that you are proud about doing.

    For a man, happiness is that moment they feel they have accomplished something, right before they want to go out accomplish something else.

    A woman can never have enough stuff, and even if the entire world adored her, she would still tire of it.

    The story of the Garden of Eden and Eve's betrayal, was an example of how a woman gets bored and cheats, even though she has the universe's best provider male and the original alpha male. No other woman in history will have a better provider, and no other woman in the world will ever be able to say that they have slept with the very first man, one who was hand made by God himself, and yet, she still had to break the rules and listen to the original "Chad."

    I am reminded of the meme where superman is asleep, a nude woman is sitting at the side of the bed. They clearly had sex the night before. His suit and cape are draped over the chair by the side of the bed. She is pensive, looking depressed, as she asks herself, "Is he really the best I can get?"
    Men get their self esteem by what they do have . Yes !
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  7. #27

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Choose your own mid-life crisis. Mine will not be a sports car, the red head in accounting, or sports betting.

  8. #28

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    ^ good find! iunno if that's supposed to be Lois or Lana or some random hoe, but she has a righteous rack, and she's a drawing.

    Not to go off on a tangent like I do sometimes, but imagining a real female with proportions like that reminds me of how easy it is to schism back to blue pill status.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,245
    Reputation
    19103
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    These boys likely grew up without fathers to explain the ways of the jungle - the mating arena - to them.
    Their mothers, knowing full well the mental gymnastics women do appraising men, dodged the issue by saying to their nerdy sons:

    "Just be yourself. Just be nice."

    There could not be worse advice to give to a young man. There could be nothing more pathetic when it comes to explaining the truth.


    In other words, the b1tch is saying to her own child, sorry son I can't help you with this one.

    The secrets of the mating arena must be kept from all men - even from mother to son.

    That's where MGTOW comes in. Sorry b1tches.
    Time to drag your sorry STD covered asses into the light of day.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,576
    Reputation
    5331
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Strange as it sounds, it looks my mother broke ranks on this one.

    Not that I got any bum advice. Almost no advice was more like it. Being big on personal freedom, the parents didn't put any more thoughts in my head than they had to. That's cool, but sometimes it takes a long time to figure things out.


    What makes me think mom wasn't siding with team vagina, was the one and only time she tried to set me up. The girl she picked wasn't stupid, but she was no rocket scientist either. Kind of a placid personality. She'd a had a few kids and got fat, but probably wouldn't a left me. And I think that's why mom picked her. She knew what the average woman had in store for me, and was trying to help. Of course I didn't want anything to do with her pick. Poor mom. Oh well, at least she was on my side.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  11. #31
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,331
    Reputation
    3056
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    These boys likely grew up without fathers to explain the ways of the jungle - the mating arena - to them.
    Their mothers, knowing full well the mental gymnastics women do appraising men, dodged the issue by saying to their nerdy sons:

    "Just be yourself. Just be nice."

    There could not be worse advice to give to a young man. There could be nothing more pathetic when it comes to explaining the truth.


    In other words, the b1tch is saying to her own child, sorry son I can't help you with this one.

    The secrets of the mating arena must be kept from all men - even from mother to son.

    That's where MGTOW comes in. Sorry b1tches.
    Time to drag your sorry STD covered asses into the light of day.
    I think this should be added to my "Great Lie" thread...
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  12. #32
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    613
    Reputation
    3974
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    sorry son I can't help you with this one.
    It's far more than that. Women have extremely strong in-group preference when it comes to manipulating men.
    Mothers are at the top of the list, because as someone who laboured for 9 months to bring a son of her very flesh and blood and then purposefully hide that information from him, she has to be held most accountable.

    I would go as far as saying that you cannot be MGTOW and love your mother. Unless, in this very rare instance where your mother warned you of female manipulation in all aspects of life and early enough in life.

    I confronted my mother at the age of 30. She admitted the manipulative nature of women. But what use is it to know about female manipulation at 30? We should be taught about manipulation from the female gender as early as primary school in my opinion. Heck, it should be mandatory under the curriculum were I education secretary in the UK.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,170
    Reputation
    10625

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It's far more than that. Women have extremely strong in-group preference when it comes to manipulating men.
    Mothers are at the top of the list, because as someone who laboured for 9 months to bring a son of her very flesh and blood and then purposefully hide that information from him, she has to be held most accountable.

    I would go as far as saying that you cannot be MGTOW and love your mother. Unless, in this very rare instance where your mother warned you of female manipulation in all aspects of life and early enough in life.

    I confronted my mother at the age of 30. She admitted the manipulative nature of women. But what use is it to know about female manipulation at 30? We should be taught about manipulation from the female gender as early as primary school in my opinion. Heck, it should be mandatory under the curriculum were I education secretary in the UK.
    Yeah , when you are already trapped in your cubicle and you realize it so what ? It even does more damage than good .

    Cause its not even female manipulation . You concentrate on it and waste you time overlooking the real cause why you are in this shit .

    Its good old male manipulation . Your friends , your boys , your crew, and dont forget that you are friends with your male boss at work ...

    Just answer yourself who would spill the beans first about you ... if you asked somebodys girlfriend or somebodys girlfriend asked your friend ....

    If i could bet on it i would be banging Ivanka like its jubilee
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  14. #34

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Eskorteprinsen View Post
    Well,I dont know if there are any studies on this subject, but I believe many of todays incels,are brought up in a broken home, by a single mother; sadly.No male role model to look up to, and we all know women cant teach boys to be men; only feminists believe in that hypocrisy! Just look at the prison inmates in the US;more than 70% grew up without a father.I assume the statistics is almost the same in other countries around the world.
    They constantly tell incels to "go to therapy" - and see how incels in particular get sucked into fascist movements... and to think Roger Waters wrote the classic therapy for all that when he wrote The Wall back in 1979...

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    273
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Can you see a pattern? It can and often is a form of placating the gynocracy.
    Gynocracy...I never heard of that. I luv it. Hehehe...

  16. #36
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,170
    Reputation
    10625

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    It's far more than that. Women have extremely strong in-group preference when it comes to manipulating men.
    Mothers are at the top of the list, because as someone who laboured for 9 months to bring a son of her very flesh and blood and then purposefully hide that information from him, she has to be held most accountable.

    I would go as far as saying that you cannot be MGTOW and love your mother. Unless, in this very rare instance where your mother warned you of female manipulation in all aspects of life and early enough in life.

    I confronted my mother at the age of 30. She admitted the manipulative nature of women. But what use is it to know about female manipulation at 30? We should be taught about manipulation from the female gender as early as primary school in my opinion. Heck, it should be mandatory under the curriculum were I education secretary in the UK.
    This !!!

    And i wanted to give you reputation points for this comment and when i pressed the star it said - you cannot give reputation points for the same post twice
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    273
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    This !!!

    And i wanted to give you reputation points for this comment and when i pressed the star it said - you cannot give reputation points for the same post twice

    A lesson in religious morals for catholic women. Here are some passages.

    Genesis 2:18

    Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

    Ephesians 5:22-33

    Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husband.

    1 Timothy 2:11-15

    Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor

    1 Peter 3:1-7

    Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husband


    Do u see a pattern. These are what christians call morals.
    From the start its clear. Adam was made first. All the creatures were made next. And only then was woman brought in strictly as a helper for man.
    The second and fourth ones are classic, stop witholding ur pussy. If the man wants sex she has to spred them. No excuses.
    I luv the third one. Shut the fuck up woman. She cannot and does not tell man what to do. Full stop.
    And there are heaps more, all with the same narrative. This is why feminists hate Christians so much. And why i think Im returning to it now.

    Now. 1960's. Small towns in western Europe. Strict Catholics by the book. Sunday church. Weekend religious festivals. It all revolves around religion. Even their country and regional flags have catholic symbols.
    Any woman who even talks about leaving her husband is instantly shamed. Same with men thinking of trading in. They went to school up to year 4 only. Mothers groomed girls to be mothers. Cook, clean, be a nice submissive women and please your man.
    Some would of probably had thoughts of other men for sure. But adultery is stricty forbiden. Its 1 of 7 deadly sins. Its written in stone. This is right and wrong for christians. Objective morals

    U know maybe religion isn't about God. Maybe its about morals to sustain monogamist relations for the greater benefit of humanity to sustain civilized societies. All the religions have marriage. They seem to all realize the importance of monogamy.
    Maybe these ancient texts are written so that humans can rise from the savage life of animals into civilized humans.
    Maybe they realized that our animal instincts of polygamy and hypergamy could not sustain a civilized society and so invented religion to set the moral boundaries in stone.

    So its impossible for these women to know and understand this western culture which has no morals. And as they learn the culture here they are quickly disgusted by it. They frown upon the women of the west and their open promiscuity.

    Well. I hope that puts some perspective into morals.
    How can a person know what is right without knowing what right is?
    Last edited by Porkncheese; November 20, 2018 at 7:31 AM.

  18. #38
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,170
    Reputation
    10625

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    A lesson in religious morals for catholic women. Here are some passages.

    Genesis 2:18

    Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.”

    Ephesians 5:22-33

    Wives, submit to your own husbands, as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife even as Christ is the head of the church, his body, and is himself its Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit in everything to their husband.

    1 Timothy 2:11-15

    Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor

    1 Peter 3:1-7

    Likewise, wives, be subject to your own husband


    Do u see a pattern. These are what christians call morals.
    From the start its clear. Adam was made first. All the creatures were made next. And only then was woman brought in strictly as a helper for man.
    The second and fourth ones are classic, stop witholding ur pussy. If the man wants sex she has to spred them. No excuses.
    I luv the third one. Shut the fuck up woman. She cannot and does not tell man what to do. Full stop.
    And there are heaps more, all with the same narrative. This is why feminists hate Christians so much. And why i think Im returning to it now.

    Now. 1960's. Small towns in western Europe. Strict Catholics by the book. Sunday church. Weekend religious festivals. It all revolves around religion. Even their country and regional flags have catholic symbols.
    Any woman who even talks about leaving her husband is instantly shamed. Same with men thinking of trading in. They went to school up to year 4 only. Mothers groomed girls to be mothers. Cook, clean, be a nice submissive women and please your man.
    Some would of probably had thoughts of other men for sure. But adultery is stricty forbiden. Its 1 of 7 deadly sins. Its written in stone. This is right and wrong for christians. Objective morals

    U know maybe religion isn't about God. Maybe its about morals to sustain monogamist relations for the greater benefit of humanity to sustain civilized societies. All the religions have marriage. They seem to all realize the importance of monogamy.
    Maybe these ancient texts are written so that humans can rise from the savage life of animals into civilized humans.
    Maybe they realized that our animal instincts of polygamy and hypergamy could not sustain a civilized society and so invented religion to set the moral boundaries in stone.

    So its impossible for these women to know and understand this western culture which has no morals. And as they learn the culture here they are quickly disgusted by it. They frown upon the women of the west and their open promiscuity.

    Well. I hope that puts some perspective into morals.
    How can a person know what is right without knowing what right is?
    Monogamy was enforced because otherwise people would die from syphilis at 23 yo on average . And it was unsustainable because the prerogative was to keep the biggest army possible to force the most peasants possible to work .


    I just watched a short bullshit interview with a local billionaire .

    As me , you and the billionaire all three know what is right . We both know , It is a no brainer , just do the right thing , dont steal , dont kill , dont rape .

    Do you repeat in your day to day life - "we are business , we are for profit organization , we are not charity " . Do you say it after your every sentence ?

    Well the billionaire does and i suspect that is why he is a billionaire and me , and you are not .

    This is his "right" , i have no morals whatsoever and even for me it sounds wrong . But empirical evidence shows that he is fucking right .

    In some places it is right to kill the caught thief on the spot , it is perfectly normal . And the very thought of leaving him alive and even feeding him for free would sound wild .

    No, i dont know what is right . And i am sure .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  19. #39
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    236
    Reputation
    1698
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I would go as far as saying that you cannot be MGTOW and love your mother.
    Reminds me of this by Anthony de Mello (italics by me): “If you wish to attain lasting happiness, you must be ready to hate father, mother, even your own life and to take leave of all you possessions. How? Not by renouncing them or giving them up. Because what you give up violently you are forever bound to. But rather by seeing them for the nightmare they are. And then whether you keep them or not, they will have lost their grip over, their power to hurt you. And you will be out of your dream at last, out of your darkness, your fear, your unhappiness. So spend some time seeing each of these things you cling to for what it really is, a nightmare that causes you excitement and pleasure on one the hand but also worry, insecurity, tension, anxiety, fear, unhappiness on the other. Father and mother nightmare, wife and children nightmare, brothers and sisters nightmare, all your possessions nightmare, your life as it is now nightmare. Every single thing you cling to and have convinced yourself you cannot be happy without nightmare.”

  20. #40

    Re: The INCEL Issue;

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    *snip*
    From the start its clear. Adam was made first. All the creatures were made next. And only then was woman brought in strictly as a helper for man.
    The second and fourth ones are classic, stop witholding ur pussy. If the man wants sex she has to spred them. No excuses.
    I luv the third one. Shut the fuck up woman. She cannot and does not tell man what to do. Full stop.
    And there are heaps more, all with the same narrative. This is why feminists hate Christians so much. And why i think Im returning to it now.
    Isn't this using "God" in the same way feminism is using "Government"? To legitimize and enforce their will on others? I personally despise organized religion in any form for this - that they, like feminism, want to tell me what my role is and how to live my life. And as an adult, I find this patronizing (or matronizing, as the case may be) insulting.
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.


Similar Threads

  1. Reddit shuts down their Incel group
    By Tangent in forum Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: November 15, 2017, 3:52 AM
  2. Goodbye my incel self
    By Lebanese_MGTOW in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: July 13, 2017, 3:00 PM
  3. health issue
    By Inspector Callahan in forum Lounge
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: December 16, 2016, 4:49 AM
  4. Debt is a feminist issue
    By Isocrates in forum Lounge
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: March 12, 2015, 3:09 PM
  5. Incel Vs Insol -- Chateau Heartiste
    By jagrmeister in forum Game
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 17, 2014, 8:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •