Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43
  1. #21
    Senior Member Chukhed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    632
    Reputation
    4342
    Type
    MGTOW MONKey

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Yogiabs claimed he was a "real" mgtow and shamed other brothers for making fun of some thot's vid on youtube. He then went to bash on pretty much all mgtow.
    I was glad Undead Chronic {not a mgtow, but agrees with and will defend us} roasted him multiple times.

    Point is, Yogi was never mgtow, i doubt he's even a PUA.
    This infighting is necessary as we weed out the fakers and NPCs to keep the moniker pure.

    I saw a good post on youtube about mgtow the other day that described us pretty well. It went something like this:

    "Getting MGTOW men to agree on something is like trying to herd cats into a box."

    We are all free thinking individuals LEADING ourselves down our own paths.
    If we were just 'followers', then we'd be easily manipulated blue pillers.

    There's no shortage of
    1) Greedy people looking to cash in on the latest 'fad'
    2) Vindictive females that despise us so much that they will PAY men to make videos shaming us
    3) Tradcons trying to keep the boat from sinking
    4) Blue pill cucks jealous they made the wrong choice

    So, i dont really see it as 'infighting' but 'Holding the line', however maybe im missing something.
    I refuse to be a part of the Three Ring Circus: Engagement ring. Wedding ring. Suffer ring.

    You can't be king of the world if you're slave to the vag.

  2. #22
    Member stanmsl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    THE ENGLISH COUNTRYSIDE
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    554
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    I think it just a case of people reacting to red pill knowledge in different ways.
    One man avoids women altogether.
    One man sticks to PUA / non serious relationships.
    One man thinks he can reduce the risk of divorce if he screens women (i.e goes to a third world country)

    Each option has it's pros and cons and to be honest arguing over which is "right" is a bit pointless

  3. #23
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16201

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Chukhed View Post
    Yogiabs claimed he was a "real" mgtow and shamed other brothers for making fun of some thot's vid on youtube. He then went to bash on pretty much all mgtow.
    I was glad Undead Chronic {not a mgtow, but agrees with and will defend us} roasted him multiple times.

    Point is, Yogi was never mgtow, i doubt he's even a PUA.
    This infighting is necessary as we weed out the fakers and NPCs to keep the moniker pure.

    I saw a good post on youtube about mgtow the other day that described us pretty well. It went something like this:

    "Getting MGTOW men to agree on something is like trying to herd cats into a box."

    We are all free thinking individuals LEADING ourselves down our own paths.
    If we were just 'followers', then we'd be easily manipulated blue pillers.

    There's no shortage of
    1) Greedy people looking to cash in on the latest 'fad'
    2) Vindictive females that despise us so much that they will PAY men to make videos shaming us
    3) Tradcons trying to keep the boat from sinking
    4) Blue pill cucks jealous they made the wrong choice

    So, i dont really see it as 'infighting' but 'Holding the line', however maybe im missing something.
    And see the different angles of it , advantages and fallacies . The parts where its THEM and where its your fault .

    Avoiding to become just an echo chamber of dudes pointing fingers and calling only a kettle black
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  4. #24
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    2932
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Chukhed View Post
    Yogiabs claimed he was a "real" mgtow and shamed other brothers for making fun of some thot's vid on youtube. He then went to bash on pretty much all mgtow.
    I was glad Undead Chronic {not a mgtow, but agrees with and will defend us} roasted him multiple times.

    Point is, Yogi was never mgtow, i doubt he's even a PUA.
    This infighting is necessary as we weed out the fakers and NPCs to keep the moniker pure.

    I saw a good post on youtube about mgtow the other day that described us pretty well. It went something like this:

    "Getting MGTOW men to agree on something is like trying to herd cats into a box."

    We are all free thinking individuals LEADING ourselves down our own paths.
    If we were just 'followers', then we'd be easily manipulated blue pillers.

    There's no shortage of
    1) Greedy people looking to cash in on the latest 'fad'
    2) Vindictive females that despise us so much that they will PAY men to make videos shaming us
    3) Tradcons trying to keep the boat from sinking
    4) Blue pill cucks jealous they made the wrong choice

    So, i dont really see it as 'infighting' but 'Holding the line', however maybe im missing something.
    "Holding the line" EXACTLY! To compel a man to surrender his convictions is a violation of human rights, among these rights are the security of safety, prosperity, and happiness, and whenever these rights are infringed upon there also you shall find tyranny.
    Hold your line, it defines and delineates liberty, to surrender it is travesty, conviction is not a choice, it's a necessity!

  5. #25
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16201

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    "Holding the line" EXACTLY! To compel a man to surrender his convictions is a violation of human rights, among these rights are the security of safety, prosperity, and happiness, and whenever these rights are infringed upon there also you shall find tyranny.
    Hold your line, it defines and delineates liberty, to surrender it is travesty, conviction is not a choice, it's a necessity!
    Human rights is just a lozung for peasants not to see that they already live under tyranny .

    Your employer alone is a complete tyrant over you even if he himself is just another peasant .

    Women is an easy target to rant against that is why MGTOW is so appealing .

    Go do it against your employer and question his right to decide when you have to turn up at work . Good luck . All employers are like that even more so than all women are lol .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    2713
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Yep, we supposedly live in this harmonious and fair democracy but work, one of the most important parts of our lives, boils down to "you're this guy's bitch now because he has money and you don't". This is why saving money is so important: it gives you power, freedom and happiness.

  7. #27
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16201

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Gone View Post
    Yep, we supposedly live in this harmonious and fair democracy but work, one of the most important parts of our lives, boils down to "you're this guy's bitch now because he has money and you don't". This is why saving money is so important: it gives you power, freedom and happiness.
    Saving money from your beer money wage lol makes your life worth living . Even in the richest countries of this planet vast ,vast majority of people have zero savings .

    If you save money you live worse than homeless if you dont you live like one

    MGTOW mostly focus on women completely missing the real problem right at your place of employment .

    And if you think that your employer is just a regular guy that started his business from scratch lol its a fucking delusion . Its an impossibility . The dude is so connected that for a regular human being its beyond comprehension .

    Thats why environment at work always , always sucks . Because you are a slave and your employer looks at you like one . And im yet to see anyone go on a long rant about it in his face .

    If there were human rights they would solve all the problems in the world . Too bad there isnt any .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  8. #28
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    477
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Gone View Post
    I've noticed how the men putting others down are often the ones more involved with women. The attacks usually go in the direction of blue pill > TRP > MGTOW (bachelors > monks) > incels. So even in this "woke" community some men see others who are less successful with or interested in women as inferior. The indoctrination runs deep.
    I've also noticed this. It's funny how many MGTOW are so eager to declare themselves as former chads, as though it's some kind of achievement. I see this all the time in r/mgtow, where someone makes a comment that starts off along the lines of "Former Chad here! Checking in!". They were just looking for an excuse to say that. These guys are still invested in the delusion that a man's worth is defined by women's standards.

  9. #29
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    586
    Reputation
    2932
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Human rights is just a lozung for peasants not to see that they already live under tyranny .

    Your employer alone is a complete tyrant over you even if he himself is just another peasant .

    Women is an easy target to rant against that is why MGTOW is so appealing .

    Go do it against your employer and question his right to decide when you have to turn up at work . Good luck . All employers are like that even more so than all women are lol .
    I don't have an "employer", I abandoned that plantation in my 20's and never returned, I'm my own boss, I take orders from no man other than myself. I'm independent of the false security that I need a master and commander of my efforts.

  10. #30
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    748
    Reputation
    3939
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    I never liked the terms red pill, blue pill, etc. But I like the term MGTOW. Its basically knowledge and learning your lesson. Do I hate women? No but hate their ways. I may sound like a hypocrite but I will put it like this.

    Do I hate a grizzly bear? No. Do I hate their ways? Yes. So with that said I do not take risks with them and do my best to avoid them so I don't get mauled to death. Same way with women. I avoid them cause I know how their behavior really is so I avoid them to avoid being mauled to death(financially, physically, emotionally, verbally, legally,etc).

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    2713
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I don't have an "employer", I abandoned that plantation in my 20's and never returned, I'm my own boss, I take orders from no man other than myself. I'm independent of the false security that I need a master and commander of my efforts.
    You do have a boss, they're called clients. The only people who don't are the owner class who live like kings off the interest of their vast wealth. Everyone else is scrambling around, trying to please them for scraps.
    Last edited by I'm Gone; May 1, 2019 at 7:56 PM.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    2713
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Saving money from your beer money wage lol makes your life worth living .
    It does. I don't need luxury, I need to be able to walk away from my job when it comes down to it. Freedom is happiness.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,229
    Reputation
    15224
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    There is no one to put down lol because they put down them all before

    You dont become alpha without putting other men down same as you dont become a champion without beating all the others ...

    There must be an infighting . This world is a power struggle whether we want it or not . And its a make believe game . Everyone wants to pull his bullshit on others no matter MGTOW or not .

    And i dont want to listen to any of it and want to have a choice to shut someone up .

    Because we have been raised by fairy tales a lot of anyone knows is just not truth .
    Interesting.

    To me competition is healthy for men. Iron sharpening iron.

    But having dark triad traits may help gain more resources while you stab men in the back and swim in pussy to climb the ladder. But what is the end game by pursuing dark triad?

    I can respect my enemy. But I can not respect a backstabbing friend.

  14. #34
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16201

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Interesting.

    To me competition is healthy for men. Iron sharpening iron.

    But having dark triad traits may help gain more resources while you stab men in the back and swim in pussy to climb the ladder. But what is the end game by pursuing dark triad?

    I can respect my enemy. But I can not respect a backstabbing friend.
    There is this one thing . I listened to one dude blogging on YT about prison and what he said was brilliant .

    Along the lines .

    Never talk about shit about other people with your prison friends because it is only you that think this is your best friend . In reality he actually hates your guts but only bares with because you are in one cell/block . And will spill the beans on you once the situation changes .

    This is what happens all the time with your "friends" at work lol
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  15. #35
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    947
    Reputation
    9209
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    The reason MGTOW is appealing to me is because it gives me a chance, as an individual to asses each situation/theory and come up with an individual interpretation. Therefore, conflict is likely to occur; simply because individuals will always differ in how they interpret matters.

    The issues I see on this very forum is that some members hold onto their individual interpretations as if they are holding on to a bar of gold. But then again, some members have strong feelings about what MGTOW means to them.

    For e.g, I get seriously pissed off when I hear MGTOW advocate for a hard patriarchy and reducing the discourse to 'women are emotional, men are rational'. We are becoming a slave class, literally a slave class in the modern western gynocracies and all we can offer is slogans?

    But then again, the best way to engage and gently question people's assumptions; not outright attack and vilify them.

    MGTOW shouldn't have clearly defined boundaries but there has to be a line where you say this is outside of MGTOW. You can't be a MGTOW, but advocate a man pays on the date or engage in 'gentlemanly' behaviour (opening doors, carrying luggage for women). Then you are outside of MGTOW.

    However, if you as an individual MGTOW feel a genuine sense of satisfaction from paying on the date and engaging in 'gentlemanliness' then go ahead and enjoy it. Just don't shame others for choosing otherwise.

    Once you start advocating ethics, then you start getting into difficulties. Why? Because MGTOW is an individual path, not a collective.

  16. #36
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16201

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    The reason MGTOW is appealing to me is because it gives me a chance, as an individual to asses each situation/theory and come up with an individual interpretation. Therefore, conflict is likely to occur; simply because individuals will always differ in how they interpret matters.

    The issues I see on this very forum is that some members hold onto their individual interpretations as if they are holding on to a bar of gold. But then again, some members have strong feelings about what MGTOW means to them.

    For e.g, I get seriously pissed off when I hear MGTOW advocate for a hard patriarchy and reducing the discourse to 'women are emotional, men are rational'. We are becoming a slave class, literally a slave class in the modern western gynocracies and all we can offer is slogans?

    But then again, the best way to engage and gently question people's assumptions; not outright attack and vilify them.

    MGTOW shouldn't have clearly defined boundaries but there has to be a line where you say this is outside of MGTOW. You can't be a MGTOW, but advocate a man pays on the date or engage in 'gentlemanly' behaviour (opening doors, carrying luggage for women). Then you are outside of MGTOW.

    However, if you as an individual MGTOW feel a genuine sense of satisfaction from paying on the date and engaging in 'gentlemanliness' then go ahead and enjoy it. Just don't shame others for choosing otherwise.

    Once you start advocating ethics, then you start getting into difficulties. Why? Because MGTOW is an individual path, not a collective.
    Well its kind of you cant expect a 14 yo chick you are dating to pay her way lol and you can carry a luggage of a 85 yo granny neighbor cause maybe she fought in the 1st world war for you with a machine gun on wheels lol aiming at Napoleon
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    99
    Type
    Militant

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    I bet 99% of those mentioned, Are hypocrites. It is why I have left the "sphere" so to speak.
    I am extreme, even for a MGTOW - RazorBladeKandy

  18. #38

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    There is this one thing . I listened to one dude blogging on YT about prison and what he said was brilliant .

    Along the lines .

    Never talk about shit about other people with your prison friends because it is only you that think this is your best friend . In reality he actually hates your guts but only bares with because you are in one cell/block . And will spill the beans on you once the situation changes .

    This is what happens all the time with your "friends" at work lol
    My ex-wife said she saw this up close and personal in an office. There were these two women in her work room who gossiped non-stop about how horrible everyone in the building was. And then when one of them called in sick, her "bestie" talked non-stop shit about her all day. The next day it was reversed, and the other talked non-stop shit about that woman. Basically, if you gossip with a gossip, they're totally going to be gossiping about you too.

    I avoid that shit like the plague.
    And it's nothing but wide open prairie...

    There's something very fun about MGTOW. In an odd sense, like charting a new territory of the mind, or rediscovering a long lost civilization. Occult knowledge, secret societies, cannibal natives (THOTS), it's all very exciting... lololol.

    Abandon the Abandoners.

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    2214
    Type
    AWM

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Someone up there said they hadn't seen any fighting lately. I'm mostly referring to the current tendency to pit incels against MGTOW. I simply don't see it as necessary. Put yourself in an incels shoes. You realize how unfair life is. You do some searching and find MGTOW and other red-pill forums. It all makes so much sense, so you adopt the philosophy. You put yourself at the center of your universe. You start to work on yourself instead of worry about women.

    Next thing you know, your getting bagged on as "not MGTOW" because you haven't completely sorted yourself out yet. It's not the right message. MGTOW is a journey, not a final state. Incels and MGTOW have overlap on the venn diagram. The philosophy is their only salvation. Many of them don't have the genetic material to ever attract a woman. Are they supposed to let that fact ruin their lives? Hell no!

    Maybe they haven't totally purged themselves of the desire for a woman. I haven't either. That will likely be an AA style struggle I face for the rest of my life. It takes my conscious intellect to fight that battle. MGTOW is the philosophy that makes it possible.

    Good luck to you young men. You have a hell of a fight ahead of you. Your pre-programmed biological wiring is your fiercest opponent. If you weren't "slaying poon" before you stumbled onto the MGTOW philosophy, so what. Educate yourself and own your frame.

  20. #40
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,332
    Reputation
    16201

    Re: I'm tired of red pill infighting

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Someone up there said they hadn't seen any fighting lately. I'm mostly referring to the current tendency to pit incels against MGTOW. I simply don't see it as necessary. Put yourself in an incels shoes. You realize how unfair life is. You do some searching and find MGTOW and other red-pill forums. It all makes so much sense, so you adopt the philosophy. You put yourself at the center of your universe. You start to work on yourself instead of worry about women.

    Next thing you know, your getting bagged on as "not MGTOW" because you haven't completely sorted yourself out yet. It's not the right message. MGTOW is a journey, not a final state. Incels and MGTOW have overlap on the venn diagram. The philosophy is their only salvation. Many of them don't have the genetic material to ever attract a woman. Are they supposed to let that fact ruin their lives? Hell no!

    Maybe they haven't totally purged themselves of the desire for a woman. I haven't either. That will likely be an AA style struggle I face for the rest of my life. It takes my conscious intellect to fight that battle. MGTOW is the philosophy that makes it possible.

    Good luck to you young men. You have a hell of a fight ahead of you. Your pre-programmed biological wiring is your fiercest opponent. If you weren't "slaying poon" before you stumbled onto the MGTOW philosophy, so what. Educate yourself and own your frame.
    This is huge for MGTOW .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: December 11, 2018, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: September 16, 2018, 5:41 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: November 8, 2014, 9:26 AM
  4. I'm tired. (Diop - Introduction)
    By Diop in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: September 8, 2014, 3:33 AM
  5. So tired of talking to men about feminism!
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 29, 2014, 3:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •