Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    833
    Type
    Adventurous

    The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    I don't wanna toot my own horn but as the resident sports guy here, I figure I would cover this because this is definitely on the MGTOW realm of the Manosphere.

    Ayesha Curry be like "i WiSh I cOuLd GeT mOrE aTtEnTiOn FrOm MeN, I feel so drrryyyyyyy, WHY WON'T DUDES NOTICE MEEEEEEEEE?!"

    Me: -_- "BITCH! You are married to STEPH MOTHERFUCKING CURRY! 3X SOON TO BE 4X CHAMPION, BEST 3 POINT SPECIALIST IN THE GAME TODAY AND VERY WELL MIGHT GO DOWN AS THE GREATEST PURE SHOOTER OF ALL TIME! DUDE HAS PAPERSTACKS TO THE CEILING, RIDING ON 20 INCH CHROME AND EVEN WITH BITCHES WANTING TO BE ON HIS DICK HE'S STILL FAITHFUL TO YOU AND YOU'RE GONNA SIT THERE AND TELL ME THAT IS NOT ENOUGH?!"

    Chicks be crazy, add to the fact that Ayesha ain't the bombshell she was back in 2015 when she only had just Riley, she's got 2 more kids after that, definitely kept the baby weight and she's starved for attention despite having one of the sharpest ball players of the NBA this generation as her husband. Only reason why you don't have that coveted male attention is because guys respect your husband and your marriage too much for that fuckshit. The same exact reason Kodak Black's dumbass didn't try to shoot his shot with Lauren London until a few days after her fiance, Nipsey Hussle's death and even then that assclown shoulda known better! If Steph was just some average dude, prolly good enough to be a manager of a McDonald's somewhere in Charlotte, NC, best believe you'd be having dudes trying to hit you up. Steph is a Superstar! None of us could hope to compete with that, not only that but he's a good dude too but like Ayesha and MANY OTHER WOMEN, it's not enough, it's never enough, they stay starving for attention, I mean who is she trying to get the attention of? Thanos? That's the only being above Steph Curry at this point! These females be trippin' and they want to chastise us about loyalty? How about you put down the monkeybranch and we can have a serious discussion about loyalty then.

    I know this went unprofessional real quick but I needed to vent.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    393
    Reputation
    1745
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Feeding a woman's wants, desires, and ego are like feeding a black hole! The entire universe isn't enough!

    Contentment and the happiness it secures is a male thing, you never see modern women wanting any of that!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    79
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Bruh sports are a massive energy leak. You can utilize that attention elsewhere. No one gives a flying fuck about sports fan, least of which are athletes people get worked up on radio stations. Not saying its bad, but there are better ways out there to learn and grow while being entertained.
    when it gets too cheap and feels cheap, wealth is about not owning it or desiring it, and discarding if one possesses it...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    2724
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Feeding a woman's wants, desires, and ego are like feeding a black hole! The entire universe isn't enough!
    And I think the reason for that is every human being's failure to value what he (or she) possesses based on its own merit. People permit the perceived value of something shrink over time. Someone obtains something, has it for a while, then begins taking it for granted, and that mental process continues to the point where, in that person's imagination, that thing is not only no longer enough, it's woefully inadequate.

    But it was great when the person first got it. What happened? Nothing at all. The person just got used to it.

    It's just like a kid at Christmas. He'll play with a new shiny toy for an hour, and then he'll ignore it, or even break it because it's become boring and that fact angers him. The newness is gone. So, maybe he didn't really want "toy" -- he wanted "new." He wanted "different." He wanted "not the same as now." He wanted the experience of newness, not the possession of a thing.

    If this concept is true, then that means that someone who's interested in starting a relationship with another person isn't valuing that person based on his/her own real or perceived merits. Instead, the value is being placed on the other person's ability to radiate "newness." But no one can keep up that pace over months and years. It's too much heavy lifting on a daily basis. This is why every relationship must eventually fail, or at the very least drift toward boredom and long-term dissatisfaction. The relationships are fine -- assuming right and honorable behavior of course, as far as that's possible with human beings -- but the human perceptions of those relationships skew over time, to the point where they actually become defective when it comes to assessing actual current net value. And then one or both people in the relationship start "breaking the toys."

    Lene Lovich touched on this idea in "New Toy" almost four decades ago. But the key is new toy.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJazz View Post
    I don't wanna toot my own horn but as the resident sports guy here, I figure I would cover this because this is definitely on the MGTOW realm of the Manosphere.

    Ayesha Curry be like "i WiSh I cOuLd GeT mOrE aTtEnTiOn FrOm MeN, I feel so drrryyyyyyy, WHY WON'T DUDES NOTICE MEEEEEEEEE?!"

    Me: -_- "BITCH! You are married to STEPH MOTHERFUCKING CURRY! 3X SOON TO BE 4X CHAMPION, BEST 3 POINT SPECIALIST IN THE GAME TODAY AND VERY WELL MIGHT GO DOWN AS THE GREATEST PURE SHOOTER OF ALL TIME! DUDE HAS PAPERSTACKS TO THE CEILING, RIDING ON 20 INCH CHROME AND EVEN WITH BITCHES WANTING TO BE ON HIS DICK HE'S STILL FAITHFUL TO YOU AND YOU'RE GONNA SIT THERE AND TELL ME THAT IS NOT ENOUGH?!"

    Chicks be crazy, add to the fact that Ayesha ain't the bombshell she was back in 2015 when she only had just Riley, she's got 2 more kids after that, definitely kept the baby weight and she's starved for attention despite having one of the sharpest ball players of the NBA this generation as her husband. Only reason why you don't have that coveted male attention is because guys respect your husband and your marriage too much for that fuckshit. The same exact reason Kodak Black's dumbass didn't try to shoot his shot with Lauren London until a few days after her fiance, Nipsey Hussle's death and even then that assclown shoulda known better! If Steph was just some average dude, prolly good enough to be a manager of a McDonald's somewhere in Charlotte, NC, best believe you'd be having dudes trying to hit you up. Steph is a Superstar! None of us could hope to compete with that, not only that but he's a good dude too but like Ayesha and MANY OTHER WOMEN, it's not enough, it's never enough, they stay starving for attention, I mean who is she trying to get the attention of? Thanos? That's the only being above Steph Curry at this point! These females be trippin' and they want to chastise us about loyalty? How about you put down the monkeybranch and we can have a serious discussion about loyalty then.

    I know this went unprofessional real quick but I needed to vent.
    lol i do not know where Charlotte or North Carolina is but i laughed

    I also love when people say New Hampshire lol it sounds like its in UK where 70% of population is on the dole and nobody gives a fuck
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #6
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJazz View Post
    I don't wanna toot my own horn but as the resident sports guy here, I figure I would cover this because this is definitely on the MGTOW realm of the Manosphere.

    Ayesha Curry be like "i WiSh I cOuLd GeT mOrE aTtEnTiOn FrOm MeN, I feel so drrryyyyyyy, WHY WON'T DUDES NOTICE MEEEEEEEEE?!"

    Me: -_- "BITCH! You are married to STEPH MOTHERFUCKING CURRY! 3X SOON TO BE 4X CHAMPION, BEST 3 POINT SPECIALIST IN THE GAME TODAY AND VERY WELL MIGHT GO DOWN AS THE GREATEST PURE SHOOTER OF ALL TIME! DUDE HAS PAPERSTACKS TO THE CEILING, RIDING ON 20 INCH CHROME AND EVEN WITH BITCHES WANTING TO BE ON HIS DICK HE'S STILL FAITHFUL TO YOU AND YOU'RE GONNA SIT THERE AND TELL ME THAT IS NOT ENOUGH?!"

    Chicks be crazy, add to the fact that Ayesha ain't the bombshell she was back in 2015 when she only had just Riley, she's got 2 more kids after that, definitely kept the baby weight and she's starved for attention despite having one of the sharpest ball players of the NBA this generation as her husband. Only reason why you don't have that coveted male attention is because guys respect your husband and your marriage too much for that fuckshit. The same exact reason Kodak Black's dumbass didn't try to shoot his shot with Lauren London until a few days after her fiance, Nipsey Hussle's death and even then that assclown shoulda known better! If Steph was just some average dude, prolly good enough to be a manager of a McDonald's somewhere in Charlotte, NC, best believe you'd be having dudes trying to hit you up. Steph is a Superstar! None of us could hope to compete with that, not only that but he's a good dude too but like Ayesha and MANY OTHER WOMEN, it's not enough, it's never enough, they stay starving for attention, I mean who is she trying to get the attention of? Thanos? That's the only being above Steph Curry at this point! These females be trippin' and they want to chastise us about loyalty? How about you put down the monkeybranch and we can have a serious discussion about loyalty then.

    I know this went unprofessional real quick but I needed to vent.
    Do you really think she remembers him even once during the day ? lol

    I am sure when he is about to be home she fucks off somewhere and when he wants to come there she ignores his calls for a few hours and then comes back home and goes straight to sleep off the speedballs ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    2724
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    it sounds like its in UK where 70% of population is on the dole and nobody gives a fuck
    In the United States, 70% of the population is on the dole, too, but they call them government jobs. That's where all the big salaries and big pensions are. Это большая шутка.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    833
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by BilBoRing View Post
    Bruh sports are a massive energy leak. You can utilize that attention elsewhere. No one gives a flying fuck about sports fan, least of which are athletes people get worked up on radio stations. Not saying its bad, but there are better ways out there to learn and grow while being entertained.
    Where you at fam? Here in America, sports are the leading source of entertainment with many of residents in the Midwest and Deep South who consider football (which foreigners love to call Eggball) a secular religion. Sports have formed many brotherhoods, deep discussions and unions which lasts eons because of that one common ground. "No one gives a flying fuck about sports", say that in a Buffalo Wild Wings or a Hooters here and people would look at you like you escaped from the asylum like, "Who invited the killjoy here?" in the most obnoxious New York accent you've ever heard.

    ANYWAY, I brought this up because it's the hot topic of the week PLUS this particular situation can apply to anything, it could even be a political spat. (Politics, which is something I consider a massive energy leak and can get toxic AF real quick but I digress) This confirms the insatiable drive by females led on by hypergamy. You could be a Top 5 player in any field of sports, a high ranking official or Jeff fucking Bezos, No man in a relationship is safe when a woman feels like she wants more, even when she has more than what other women would kill for. I'm fixing to make a series out of this and any women is subject to being placed on The Hypergamy Files. Cardi B might be next, it won't be long until she spouts some fuckshit, considering her last Twitter confession didn't get her ostracized from society.

  9. #9
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    1235
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Ayesha Curry should have her name legally changed to Ayesha Cunt. Stephen Curry can pay the bill, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.

    Ayesha Curry
    Ayesha Cunt

    See how close alike the names are, this is not a coincidence
    #HE IS THE ONE #LEGENDARY CROSS #MGTOW JESUS CHRIST

    #(DEFENDER OF MGTOW FORUM GO YOUR OWN WAY)

    #LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN. (Luke 3:22)

    #I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (John14:6)

    #IN MY VISION AT NIGHT I LOOKED, AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS ONE LIKE A SON OF MAN, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. HE APPROACHED THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AND WAS LED INTO HIS PRESENCE.(Daniel 7:3)

  10. #10
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    In the United States, 70% of the population is on the dole, too, but they call them government jobs. That's where all the big salaries and big pensions are. Это большая шутка.
    You said in United States like it is a country
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  11. #11
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJazz View Post
    Where you at fam? Here in America, sports are the leading source of entertainment with many of residents in the Midwest and Deep South who consider football (which foreigners love to call Eggball) a secular religion. Sports have formed many brotherhoods, deep discussions and unions which lasts eons because of that one common ground. "No one gives a flying fuck about sports", say that in a Buffalo Wild Wings or a Hooters here and people would look at you like you escaped from the asylum like, "Who invited the killjoy here?" in the most obnoxious New York accent you've ever heard.

    ANYWAY, I brought this up because it's the hot topic of the week PLUS this particular situation can apply to anything, it could even be a political spat. (Politics, which is something I consider a massive energy leak and can get toxic AF real quick but I digress) This confirms the insatiable drive by females led on by hypergamy. You could be a Top 5 player in any field of sports, a high ranking official or Jeff fucking Bezos, No man in a relationship is safe when a woman feels like she wants more, even when she has more than what other women would kill for. I'm fixing to make a series out of this and any women is subject to being placed on The Hypergamy Files. Cardi B might be next, it won't be long until she spouts some fuckshit, considering her last Twitter confession didn't get her ostracized from society.
    I think most over the board , most useless , most vane , most perverted , most expensive stuff would be found in the vaults of males lol .

    With females lagging a very distant third
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  12. #12
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by #Redpillbible View Post
    Ayesha Curry should have her name legally changed to Ayesha Cunt. Stephen Curry can pay the bill, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind.

    Ayesha Curry
    Ayesha Cunt

    See how close alike the names are, this is not a coincidence
    Is she even good looking that Alesha ? Cause my google blocker blocks images of girls of color for me
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  13. #13
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Jays , tell us , just so we would know and cut right through the bullshit ...

    Do you rap ?
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  14. #14
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    1235
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Is she even good looking that Alesha ? Cause my google blocker blocks images of girls of color for me
    Lol, I guess she is okay, here I’ll put a photo of her.


    Shes not ugly, she’s aight, she do got some alligator jaws though. And she’s still a cunt.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    #HE IS THE ONE #LEGENDARY CROSS #MGTOW JESUS CHRIST

    #(DEFENDER OF MGTOW FORUM GO YOUR OWN WAY)

    #LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN. (Luke 3:22)

    #I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (John14:6)

    #IN MY VISION AT NIGHT I LOOKED, AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS ONE LIKE A SON OF MAN, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. HE APPROACHED THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AND WAS LED INTO HIS PRESENCE.(Daniel 7:3)

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by #Redpillbible View Post
    Lol, I guess she is okay, here I’ll put a photo of her.


    Shes not ugly, she’s aight, she do got some alligator jaws though. And she’s still a cunt.
    LOL you become a top athlete to marry this ... OK.
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    833
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by #Redpillbible View Post
    Lol, I guess she is okay, here Ill put a photo of her.


    Shes not ugly, shes aight, she do got some alligator jaws though. And shes still a cunt.
    Nah, that's PRIME Ayesha Curry there. Still annoying as hell but she was pretty attractive at that point and man I was envious as hell at Stephen Curry back then.

    This is how she looks NOW! She's also just hit her 30's as well, just the right amount of time for Wall impact.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    833
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Jays , tell us , just so we would know and cut right through the bullshit ...

    Do you rap ?
    Nah, I can't rap for beans but I'm fairly good on instruments. I used to freestyle a lot on a brass trumpet and the Yamaha P-45. Hence the name JaydenJazz because I'm a fan of the old soul of music.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    2724
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJazz View Post
    Nah, that's PRIME Ayesha Curry there. Still annoying as hell but she was pretty attractive at that point and man I was envious as hell at Stephen Curry back then.

    This is how she looks NOW! She's also just hit her 30's as well, just the right amount of time for Wall impact.
    In the third pic, the guy in the background looks like he's doing a facepalm.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    420
    Reputation
    2724
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    You said in United States like it is a country
    Only geographically. Politically there is zero unification. There are two factions. The best analogy I can offer is two pit bulls straining against their leashes trying to kill each other. It makes for great entertainment if nothing else.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,212
    Reputation
    15507

    Re: The Hypergamy Files: Ayesha Curry

    Quote Originally Posted by JaydenJazz View Post
    Nah, that's PRIME Ayesha Curry there. Still annoying as hell but she was pretty attractive at that point and man I was envious as hell at Stephen Curry back then.

    This is how she looks NOW! She's also just hit her 30's as well, just the right amount of time for Wall impact.
    Ha ha haaaaaa ....!!!!!
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Advice wanted: YouTube, camcorders and merging files
    By Born-A-Redpill in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 20, 2018, 1:28 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 29, 2018, 5:39 PM
  3. Are VR fans here? Brand new SLR app for Oculus Rift with local files playback
    By Borntowin in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 16, 2016, 10:55 PM
  4. Angeline Jolie files to divorce Brad Pitt
    By secularscientist in forum Lounge
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: September 22, 2016, 8:47 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 24, 2015, 10:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •