Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Who hurt you?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    705
    Type
    AWM

    Who hurt you?

    I was watching a Ronin man video and had a bit of an epiphany. There are so many women today asking men, "Who hurt you?". Often this is in response to some MGTOW video, or a MRA doing his thing on the TV. Balls of fire, even this is a shaming tactic. When they say "Who hurt you?", there is not a shred of empathy in it. That much has been clear to me from the first time I heard it.

    What just occurred to me however, was the depth of evil behind that question. Yes, it is definitely a shaming tactic to tell that individual man his situation is unique and he is totally alone. They want to make it seem like this mans experience is a complete one-off. A sort of way to tell him to get back in line. The true evil though, is directed at the other men who may be watching and in the process of waking up to the reality in which they find themselves. The message is, "Don't be like this looser." It is in fact the feminine telling the masculine to "Man up!"

    The man usually reacts in a visceral way, telling the woman that nobody hurt him. He's just figuring things out. The very fact that he can't speak the whole truth tells you that this feminine tactic is working as designed.

    Here is the truth gentleman. That man has been hurt, badly, and he was hurt by a woman. No man can even come close to completely gutting you like a woman can. That is until you take the red pill.

    The man being publicly shamed by that question is also not alone. Every blue pill man you know has been hurt just as badly at some point in their life. It just wasn't bad enough to wake them up yet.

    The answers to the "Who hurt you" question are legion, and yet, they can all be boiled down to "A woman hurt me".

    Yes ladies, a woman hurt me. And it was a woman who hurt all of my brothers as well. There might be 20 of you on the entire planet that have any empathy at all for the situation men find themselves.

    You see, feminism didn't free women. It unmasked the true nature of the human female for all of us to see. Feminism is in fact, setting men free.

    That is why we are going our own way.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    705
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Who hurt you?

    I should add that the reason I find this so profound, is the tactic still works on men who have been "red-pilled". Even an active MRA making the rounds on national media is loath to admit he's been hurt by a woman.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,101
    Reputation
    14643
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Who hurt you?

    All very good points.

    Observations of the differences between men and women at a young age made me curious as a young boy. I wasn't hurt then or as an adult by a female and yet I was putting the pieces together of how men were kept in line.

    Let me add that in my case I wasn't hurt by any particular female that led to my epiphany. But what pushed me toward that epiphany was there were some men and women trying to hurt me emotionally and financially at a pivotal point in my mid 20s. So, I decided that I needed to have peace in my heart. And to achieve that peace in my heart I had to let go of these toxic relationships and stick to my own personal goals and to not share them with anyone.

    Even in my white knight days most of the hurt occurred on my part because it was self inflicted and my misunderstanding how a woman could love a man that abuses her publicly. This I struggled with daily and yet in the end I decided that I was to stop hurting myself and to start loving myself again just like when I was a kid. The worst part of white knighting is that your intent is trying to change the outcome over the choices others make. I eventually came to a conclusion that if others want to make poor choices then so be it and thus I discarded the last vestiges of worship of women as mighty moral beings.

    I am very fortunate to escape the horrors of being inflicted grave emotional, and financial wounds by any female because of my circumstances. However, for the men that have not escaped such circumstances do not forget. Do not forget because use that as fuel to move onto the next stage of life and also a reminder of how much progress you have made. I look back at this last decade of mine and realize how much more productive I have been not white knighting or even helping every person with every little trouble that comes in their personal lives

    .
    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I should add that the reason I find this so profound, is the tactic still works on men who have been "red-pilled". Even an active MRA making the rounds on national media is loath to admit he's been hurt by a woman.


    That is sad, because if a man has been hurt by a woman through divorce, separation of children, financial, emotional abuse, etc these men should speak up. This is why MRAs are always tone policing themselves and boxing themselves from truly discussing issues that men have.

    Men use direct language to communicate and women understand this by using direct language to shame. And yet when it comes to anything else like flirting women flip the switch and use indirect, passive language.

    This shows women are capable of direct communication techniques and dialog. And yet, they choose to be passive wall flowers when they want to obtain something as they play the dual role so well flipping the switch as they please.
    Last edited by Azure Nomad; January 17, 2019 at 5:11 AM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,429
    Reputation
    20690
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Yes, it's thinly veiled shaming language.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  5. #5
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    851
    Reputation
    2835
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Who hurt you?

    2 minutes 20 seconds into the video.

    Typical behaviour - Ignore everything factual that he has said....and then fire the same bog standard line out to make it look like he has an unreasonable issue.



    By the way - the girl who cackles, enjoys the shaming tactics comment and talks about men keeping it in their pants, famously cheated on her husband.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,101
    Reputation
    14643
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Sub conciously it sends a signal to other men that women are the gatekeepers of birth and thus if you don't agree with their views you are possibly losing out on the genetic lottery. The golden pussy cartel is very real.

  7. #7

    Re: Who hurt you?

    I have a sister around my same age that I grew up with.Lots of guys liked her and I grew up seeing her terrible behavior.You cannot tell if a girl is good looking when it is your own sister so you kind of have a unique perspective.It would take a year to write all her reprehensible behavior I witnessed so I won't even start.They are not only differant from guys but inherently evil.

  8. #8

    Re: Who hurt you?

    There's a good way to defeat this: Wear the scars of the past like a badge of pride. Example:

    "Who hurt me? A lot of people. Some more then others, but that is life as a man. Anything that doesn't kill you, makes you stronger, as the saying goes. And wiser too. You do not make the same mistake twice, and you learn from the mistakes of others. That should tell you why doubling down on your line of reasoning isn't going to help you. Even your question, "who hurt you", is not sympathy - if it were you'd have investigated the cause of the suffering of the group rather then the individual, but instead you are calling into question my personal emotional fortitude. Which is perfectly intact, as this response should attest. However, counterquestion, do you not find it immoral to try and shame those you claim to have sympathy for?"
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1967
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: Who hurt you?

    As men we are expected to be strong. Now "Strong" means something different to them than it means to us. For them "Strong" means we just keep getting up off the floor even though we know we are going to get knocked on our arses again. That is really what they are saying here, "Can't you just keep getting hurt? What is wrong with you?"

    But lets do a 180, if a woman says she never wants to date again that is applauded. No one says "Who hurt you?" because it is accepted that she has obviously been hurt a lot.

    In terms of who hurt me? In a sense, I have not been hurt much at all, not compared to a lot of men on sites like this and in general society. What happened to me was more like a conditioning from a young age. Unlike Pavlov's dog who kept eating the food after becoming accustomed to the shocks, I just withdrew.

    My life is happier when I am not around people.

    And yes, it's shaming language. They are hypocritical morons.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Knarley Bob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kandiyohi County, Minnesota
    Posts
    211
    Reputation
    1043
    Type
    Toxic old fart

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Imagine being at a car dealership. Telling the salesman that you don't want to loose all that money by driving a brand new car off the lot, and he asks, "Who hurt you?"
    No one "hurt me", it's just that once off the lot, you can kiss away how many $1000'S OF DOLLARS 'CUZ NOW IT'S USED???
    A raw deal, is a raw deal. It's not about being hurt, or hating women, it's about a raw deal.
    For some reason, it seems to be way over their heads.
    As soon as she says "I do", she don't
    MOLON LABE......."Come take them"

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    1127
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Nobody hurt me. That's why I'm everything you wish you were and more. I'm the boss of my own life. The end.


    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    2 minutes 20 seconds into the video.

    Typical behaviour - Ignore everything factual that he has said....and then fire the same bog standard line out to make it look like he has an unreasonable issue.



    By the way - the girl who cackles, enjoys the shaming tactics comment and talks about men keeping it in their pants, famously cheated on her husband.
    Hold on a minute... They got this man with the lowest fucking testosterone I've ever seen to be a spokesperson for men... to talk about marriage.
    This is why I can't agree with this shit. Look at him. Just look at him.

    That man, or whatever it is, can never represent me. I reject him, thus anything he says cannot be representative of me.
    By extension, the entire thing is a farce and I reject.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

  12. #12
    Member BlueCollar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Canaduh
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    116
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Who hurt you?

    I can say without shame that I have been hurt by many women in my life. I'm a human being, I have a full range of emotions. All men do, we just generally don't express them because we're programmed not to from a very young age. And because it's pointless, because nobody cares at all.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    169
    Reputation
    1094
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Hurt me? No, they deluded me. The hurt I incurred was the results of my action to pursue that delusion. I willingly stepped off the cliff because they alluded the air would support me. That is what makes my Red Pill so bitter to swallow.

  14. #14
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,972
    Reputation
    8015
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    I'm a human being, I have a full range of emotions. All men do, we just generally don't express them because we're programmed not to from a very young age.
    I'm not disagreeing with you but, being the tactician that I often am, I can see women jumping on those statements to justify why they believe all men need to be detoxified from our masculinity, starting as boys.

    So, I build on what you wrote by reminding our female lurkers of men's well-known advantages in not letting emotion be our first mode of reaction or keeping us in paralysis.

    And because it's pointless, because nobody cares at all.
    Many men will not let their guard down to any woman because she will exploit what she finds. She will say she cares, to the extent of obtaining intelligence about him.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    1127
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Many men will not let their guard down to any woman because she will exploit what she finds. She will say she cares, to the extent of obtaining intelligence about him.
    Intelligence wins wars. Women think that they are in war with the man that they are supposed to be in love with.
    We understand that makes no sense to be in a relationship if all you're going to be doing is fighting a long, drawn out war with a woman you're supposed to be loving and protecting. So we consciously decide to say no to that. Other men may choose to take the punches and fight with it because of whatever emotionally guided reason they may have but that pool is consistently shrinking day by day.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

  16. #16
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,972
    Reputation
    8015
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    I'm a human being, I have a full range of emotions. All men do, we just generally don't express them because we're programmed not to from a very young age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I'm not disagreeing with you but, being the tactician that I often am, I can see women jumping on those statements to justify why they believe all men need to be detoxified from our masculinity, starting as boys.

    So, I build on what you wrote by reminding our female lurkers of men's well-known advantages in not letting emotion be our first mode of reaction or keeping us in paralysis.
    With that said, I think I should also say to these lady lurkers that I consider myself an exception to any youthful programming, in this way:

    Only when I think it is relevant do I mention that I am a member of Mensa. Like now. It helps people who know me understand why I often have a turn of mind, why I may zig when others zag, or see things slightly differently than a first glance. I'm not saying you have to be in Mensa to be that way, not at all, but I can say unabashedly that I have a mind that behaves like Mr. Spock from Star Trek and have been that way as long as I can remember. I played it close to the vest even in the damn crib. I remember doing this as a 2-year-old, watching others and thinking for myself how they did not make sense. It took me years as a Christian to accept the concept of reincarnation as a real possibility, and, as a model it goes a long way in explaining why I now believe, why I know, that my mind was not tabula rasa at time of birth.

    So, ladies, you are wrong wrong wrong to believe that my stoicism and emotional control is all societal programming. And I am hardly the only one who will say this to you. You are wrong by the millions. So you had better wake up and broaden your fucking little game plan or you will lose lose lose, again. As a tactician, I find more value to saying this to women than in withholding it from them.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    705
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Women can only hurt men that are still blue pill. Many of us are fed blue pills by our own mothers from birth. It is not unreasonable that men are behaving exactly as they were programmed. That is why the red pill is both horrifying and liberating at the same time. Once you take it, it is very difficult to be hurt in the same way ever again.

    The chief blue pill delusion is that women are capable of the same kind of love a man is. They are not. Expecting them to be is a grave error and will only lead to disappointment.

    For some reason, men need to learn what women know instinctively. All relationships are transactional. Briffault's Law comes naturally to women. It is a mans duty to make sure that law is turned into a two way street.

    I often find discussions regarding this stuff to be unnecessarily complicated by a simple lack of vocabulary. That is why I like to distinguish between responsibility and culpability. Without the word culpability, men can get stuck in a victim narrative. Men, you will always be responsible for cleaning up the mess and getting on with your life. You are not however culpable. Something shitty happened to you. You were lied to from birth. That being said, your only choice is to take your life back. Nobody else, except maybe your father will ever give a damn.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    2458
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Who hurt you?

    Everything you say can and will be used against you. So let women figure out the answer to that (loaded) question. They are smart enough, after all. And if they are not, it’s not your problem.
    Last edited by Zoidberg; January 17, 2019 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Typo

  19. #19
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    604
    Reputation
    3076
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Who hurt you?


  20. #20
    Senior Member Wilfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    224
    Reputation
    952
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Who hurt you?

    "who hurt you?"

    "A woman"

    "Good, we still have the power"


Similar Threads

  1. Who Hurt You?
    By Travis3000 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: July 31, 2018, 6:11 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 19, 2016, 8:33 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: May 17, 2015, 8:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •