Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 88
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    -50
    Type
    Ghost

    Girl at the pizza place.

    I went to to get a pizza yesterday and this story has happened countless times.I see an attractive girl.I can't keep my eyes off her.Her body is great.Her face is great.I undress her with my eyes.She works there I forgot to mention.I think of ways I can get her to notice me.I can't stop looking at her of thinking about her.They call my name.My pizza is ready.I leave without her taking notice of me.I go home depressed once again.Again I am alone.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,816
    Reputation
    13787

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    LOL you are masochist pervert if you still like girls
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    295
    Reputation
    1554
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    > Again I am alone

    Ultimately, to your benefit. That's the part you're missing.

  4. #4
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    8684
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxicollector View Post
    I went to to get a pizza yesterday and this story has happened countless times.I see an attractive girl.I can't keep my eyes off her.Her body is great.Her face is great.I undress her with my eyes.She works there I forgot to mention.I think of ways I can get her to notice me.I can't stop looking at her of thinking about her.They call my name.My pizza is ready.I leave without her taking notice of me.I go home depressed once again.Again I am alone.
    A confession of longing?

    Countless times you think of ways to get her to notice you. Still. Taxicollector, here is your Intro where there was much disagreement about whether or not you are a troll or what and I had decided you met our Intro requirements amidst controversy:

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...nnessee-10503/

    but I am now wondering where you are, as the other members saw.

    Taxicollector, would you think that someone who wrote what you wrote above is Going His Own Way? Why?


    I invite other members to again weigh in here, civilly. Assess my thoughts here as well. Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    -50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    I guess I meant this as sort of a poem of my past life.I no longer get depressed about this sort of thing.I have taken the red pill but I was born heterosexual and I cannot erase it fully.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    -50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Please don't call me a masochist pervert Mr. Alik I meant young woman but I'm sure you knew that you just wanted to dig.

  7. #7
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    8684
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxicollector View Post
    I guess I meant this as sort of a poem of my past life.I no longer get depressed about this sort of thing.I have taken the red pill but I was born heterosexual and I cannot erase it fully.
    Your past life? Sir, you presented this not as your past life but as yesterday. You did all of this yesterday. How can you write that, then state that this is not you anymore but your past life?

    You didn't guess at anything. This really happened yesterday and you are trying to gaslight me here.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,804
    Reputation
    6822
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    TC, no matter how tasty they look, it's all a show. Their all bat shit crazy underneath, and will sooner or later ruin your life. And the better they look, the more trouble they'll be. Sorry, but if you live long enough, you'll find we're right.


    You cant count the times I felt bad about getting rejected by some honey, then later found I'd dodged a bullet. I know it don't help now, but sooner or later you'll find what we say is true.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,816
    Reputation
    13787

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxicollector View Post
    Please don't call me a masochist pervert Mr. Alik I meant young woman but I'm sure you knew that you just wanted to dig.
    Yes , if you still like young women you have this masochistic side to you

    Never say - her body is great , her face is great .

    Say - hot bitch or that thot !!! Show some appreciation for the lady
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    -50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Oh no not the grinder again. I'm sorry I posted this.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,816
    Reputation
    13787

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    TC, no matter how tasty they look, it's all a show. Their all bat shit crazy underneath, and will sooner or later ruin your life. And the better they look, the more trouble they'll be. Sorry, but if you live long enough, you'll find we're right.


    You cant count the times I felt bad about getting rejected by some honey, then later found I'd dodged a bullet. I know it don't help now, but sooner or later you'll find what we say is true.
    Learn it now the easy way , lurkers !!!

    This is not a game , this is your life on their little poker table , yes . But it is not a game at all .

    And dont always look for long hair and titties to be wary of , your friends , your people at work and even your parents play their little game with your life on their little poker table ...

    But this is not a game .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  12. #12
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    810
    Reputation
    6999
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    I don't know what to make of this post. It could easily be perceived as a back-handed insult to MGTOWs on this forum.

    But on the other hand, it could just be a phase of 'emotional flatness' (depression). You can 'feel' it from the way this poster writes. It is something I went through and I do feel sympathy for men who go through this phase. It is the downward phase of swallowing the red pill, one stage after the red pill rage.

    The issue is that TC doesn't really respond to further questioning. It would be good if he could answer some of the questions about his post in this thread. I am sure it would be interesting to hear his views.

  13. #13
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    8684
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    I don't know what to make of this post. It could easily be perceived as a back-handed insult to MGTOWs on this forum.

    But on the other hand, it could just be a phase of 'emotional flatness' (depression). You can 'feel' it from the way this poster writes. It is something I went through and I do feel sympathy for men who go through this phase. It is the downward phase of swallowing the red pill, one stage after the red pill rage.

    The issue is that TC doesn't really respond to further questioning. It would be good if he could answer some of the questions about his post in this thread. I am sure it would be interesting to hear his views.
    Yes. All that you wrote. TC writes this post, does not preface it as poetry or of a past life, then when challenged says it is all that in spite of it, and our forum is a poetry column. He could have prefaced it with some context so we could all say that we've been there, but he does not. Then, as you say, he pulls back.

    I cleared my mind of its author and, without context, in my mind saw it as how a woman would try to undermine us.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    -50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    I will answer any questions you have .I guess it's like the alcoholic who has stopped drinking and sees a big inviting bottle of whiskey.I guess I was weak yesterday when this happened.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    65
    Reputation
    -50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    You are correct I guess I should have been a little more cautious about posting this it does kinda go against MGTOW beliefs my apologies.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,816
    Reputation
    13787

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Taxicollector View Post
    I will answer any questions you have .I guess it's like the alcoholic who has stopped drinking and sees a big inviting bottle of whiskey.I guess I was weak yesterday when this happened.
    I personally was joking , inviting you into conversation cause you dont talk much at all
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  17. #17
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    872
    Reputation
    3267
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Taxicollector, why did you leave feeling depressed??

    Sure, you didn't get the girl....but you did get something much, much better.

    A PIZZA!!!!!!!

    If you'd have taken home the Pizza AND the girl, she'd have pinched most of your pizza, complained that it wasn't her favourite pizza and made you promise to buy a different pizza next time and everytime.

    See - this is how relationships work. They make you stop buying the shit that you want, make you buy shit that you don't like, then take at least half of that shit you never liked or wanted in the first place, on their way out.

    I get it. She was hot....but there again, so was the pizza. Enjoy your food in the knowledge that all it cost you was 5 bucks....and not your sanity, freedom, time and half of everything you are ever likely to earn.

    And if it was a Pepperoni...save me a slice!!

  18. #18
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    8684
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    Taxicollector, why did you leave feeling depressed??

    Sure, you didn't get the girl....but you did get something much, much better.

    A PIZZA!!!!!!!
    No shit! I thought his story would end with him and his pizza! Happy together! LOL.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  19. #19
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    810
    Reputation
    6999
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Yes. All that you wrote. TC writes this post, does not preface it as poetry or of a past life, then when challenged says it is all that in spite of it, and our forum is a poetry column. He could have prefaced it with some context so we could all say that we've been there, but he does not. Then, as you say, he pulls back
    This back and forth (pulling & pushing) is common with types who are too self-reflective/too self-entered (not in the greedy/selfish sense).

    The one thing which makes me suspicious, it that TC never really says 'What do you guys think?' 'I have had this experience, and I wonder, has anyone else had this experience?'. It is almost like someone showing to a party ransacking the house, staying for a few hours while every talks about him/her and then suddenly leaves.

    One thing you could infer is that such a person is here to DIVERT people. Kind of like the party example, he/she is there to divert people away from each other, the music, the fun and the mingling.

    But I can't say for sure. It wouldn't be fair at all to make assumptions. TC could be a genuine man, and he should get more of our time in my opinion.

    AND This is why again and again, I bloody ask newbies to be specific about the relationships they had with women. Specific, detailed examples that are relatable and measure up to the fellow gentlemen's experiences with women.

    And please allow me to say once more, this is exactly what happens when the fellow members say 'welcome' too quickly. You welcome a member and then you wonder, did we say welcome too early?

  20. #20
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,234
    Reputation
    8684
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Girl at the pizza place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    This back and forth (pulling & pushing) is common with types who are too self-reflective/too self-entered (not in the greedy/selfish sense).

    The one thing which makes me suspicious, it that TC never really says 'What do you guys think?' 'I have had this experience, and I wonder, has anyone else had this experience?'. It is almost like someone showing to a party ransacking the house, staying for a few hours while every talks about him/her and then suddenly leaves.

    One thing you could infer is that such a person is here to DIVERT people. Kind of like the party example, he/she is there to divert people away from each other, the music, the fun and the mingling.

    But I can't say for sure. It wouldn't be fair at all to make assumptions.

    AND This is why again and again, I bloody ask newbies to be specific about the relationships they had with women. Specific, detailed examples that are relatable and measure up to the fellow gentlemen's experiences with women.

    And please allow me to say once more, this is exactly what happens when the fellow members say 'welcome' too quickly. You welcome a member and then you wonder, did we say welcome too early?
    Opaque, rep incoming.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax


Similar Threads

  1. A safe place to land after the other place had a meltdown
    By LosPuke in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: December 31, 2018, 12:46 PM
  2. This is the place
    By Realitycheck in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 9, 2015, 7:53 PM
  3. Health Alert: Pizza Hut launches the pie-pizza
    By Coast Dog in forum Random (Non-MGTOW subjects)
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: October 21, 2015, 8:27 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: January 12, 2015, 7:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •