Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1

    Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    I keep an eye on homelessness because it is such a huge problem and watch videos like this sometimes.

    These fat females are struggling, but bring in $2000 per month. If they didn't spend so much on food and phones they could afford a place even in Cali, then wouldn't have to pay for storage, either.

    It says they eat out a lot because they have no kitchen being homeless, but they are so freaking big!

    Were I a rich man, I would put them up someplace for three months so they could get back on track, but it's likely they would still spend that much on food.



    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    816
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    I currently spend not quite that much on food, too, but at 8.50 a pop daily for breakfast and 7.55 a day for lunch that's 481.50 in a 30 day month. That's if I don't cook at home. $900 on food? Well, if you're fat and you can afford it even just barely I guess that would definitely qualify as an eating disorder of some kind. How are they bringing in 2K a month? From where? Oh yeah! California! The welfare state! I get it. Never mind.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    53
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    I wondered how long it would take for this to show up here. They definitely need more fruits & veggies. She was justifying the restaurant food for the free wifi.
    Can she not scoop it in the parking lot without going in? Serious question since I am too terrified to use public wifi.

    The comments on youboob were against her for keeping her dogs in the van all day. I am ASSuming she does something w/them to keep from frying them when it is hot. Personally, people who get a pet & then abandon it at the first sign of adversity piss me off. Kudos for her looking after/keeping her doggies, again, ASSuming she isn't frying them in the LA sun all day. Her next "big" problem is when her van lease is up, will she be able to lease another van? Lots of youboob vids of people living in vans & working in Silicon Valley.

    LA is an expensive place, I visited a couple of times in the late eighties & early nineties. It was a little depressing visiting Huntington Beach in 96 as it no longer was the cool surf place I found in the eighties. Damn yuppies. Santa Monica in 96 had an amazing amount of street people, I can't imagine what it is like now. I understand the California dream, it just isn't attainable for the masses.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    I keep an eye on homelessness because it is such a huge problem and watch videos like this sometimes.

    These fat females are struggling, but bring in $2000 per month. If they didn't spend so much on food and phones they could afford a place even in Cali, then wouldn't have to pay for storage, either.

    It says they eat out a lot because they have no kitchen being homeless, but they are so freaking big!

    Were I a rich man, I would put them up someplace for three months so they could get back on track, but it's likely they would still spend that much on food.



    LOL i just knew it ! From Russian TV i know that American middle class people live in basements
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    I currently spend not quite that much on food, too, but at 8.50 a pop daily for breakfast and 7.55 a day for lunch that's 481.50 in a 30 day month. That's if I don't cook at home. $900 on food? Well, if you're fat and you can afford it even just barely I guess that would definitely qualify as an eating disorder of some kind. How are they bringing in 2K a month? From where? Oh yeah! California! The welfare state! I get it. Never mind.
    You like you black caviar for breakfast ha
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    19920
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    I was going to say "Meh, I probably spend that, but I have a job", but - $30 a day? Yeah, maybe. Lunch today was $11.50 at the mall food court. Dinner was a bread roll, some ham, some vegetables, it varies. Maybe I spend something *like* that, but I'm a guy with a job in IT that pays pretty well. If she's spending $30 a day, then she's never learned to boil a potato.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    456
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Were I a rich man, I would put them up someplace for three months so they could get back on track
    Why?
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  8. #8
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    556
    Reputation
    2789
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    900 a month for food? I spend around $200 and still get many uses out of what I buy and still have left overs the next month. I buy a lot of cans(soups,tuna,etc) and the other food I buy I get multiple uses out of such as sandwiches, salads, snacks, etc. Last time I went food shopping was Friday night and spent $28 something while I saved $14 something. Still have what I bought considering it was vegetables , lunch meats, & cheeses which I made into salads,sandwiches, dip platters, etc. People waste so much money & food that its disgusting.


    Ever notice how people that whine they are broke always have a $300 phone with a $300 bill? Yeah okay.

  9. #9

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by Resdayn View Post
    Why?

    I don't technically hate women and helping those in need is a Christian thing.

  10. #10

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    A propane fueled camp stove is cheap, and is light weight and easy to use and does boil water in a pot. $30 will buy enough food for several days, maybe a week if some meals are potato or pasta based. I suspect the woman is too lazy to cook. The "I need to patronize restaurants for the wi fi" argument doesn't hold up either. $40 or so will buy a rather large data package for your phone, in my experience.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    816
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    You can always go to the public library for free wi-fi.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  12. #12
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    900 a month for food? I spend around $200 and still get many uses out of what I buy and still have left overs the next month. I buy a lot of cans(soups,tuna,etc) and the other food I buy I get multiple uses out of such as sandwiches, salads, snacks, etc. Last time I went food shopping was Friday night and spent $28 something while I saved $14 something. Still have what I bought considering it was vegetables , lunch meats, & cheeses which I made into salads,sandwiches, dip platters, etc. People waste so much money & food that its disgusting.


    Ever notice how people that whine they are broke always have a $300 phone with a $300 bill? Yeah okay.
    Tough fucking life being homeless in the kingdom of Monaco
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  13. #13
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    19920
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    A propane fueled camp stove is cheap, and is light weight and easy to use and does boil water in a pot.
    If she's living in a car, a rice cooker that plugs into a cigarette lighter socket might be the thing.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    If she's living in a car, a rice cooker that plugs into a cigarette lighter socket might be the thing.
    Who said MGTOW do not care about women ha ?
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    608
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    I used to spend about that much but food is expensive where I live. I discovered that if you make large amounts of home made soups though, you can cut it back a lot. Usually around $200. Though I only spent $45 in the month of December.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    202
    Reputation
    456
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by Tangent View Post
    I don't technically hate women and helping those in need is a Christian thing.
    Then help homeless men instead of ungrateful cunts.
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  17. #17

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Wow. I spend about $300 per month on food on average, and I don't restrict myself at all in terms of what I eat. I literally eat a steak almost every day and still spend less than a third of what they do.

    I also spend about $75 per month on gas, about half what they do, and I have a job (something they don't have) which I go to most days which is almost a 40 minute drive from my house.

    My phone bill is about a third what theirs is, at $80 per month, and I have a pretty nice phone with unlimited data.

    I don't understand how fat homeless women can spend so much on food, phones, and where they are driving so much. I strongly suspect that many of them are not really homeless and find men/family to mooch off of while claiming welfare checks, which is something many women do these days.

    I also really don't give a fuck about homeless women. 3/4 of homeless people are men, yet nobody gives a fuck about them or even talks about them. Yet fat homeless women who spend more on food than I do on rent (a nice 3-bedroom house, btw) are a huge priority we need to discuss.

    I hope I live to see these fucking parasites cut off from their welfare handouts. I hope I live to see them forced to work and pay taxes, like the rest of us. And if they're still not willing to do all that, they can starve in the streets for all I care. I really don't give a fuck about them, they have plenty of help already, more than enough. Their "problems" are a fucking joke.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    816
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Try to find public services available to men, Now try to find services available to women. When you're done with your research (lurkers, you should try this) you'll know what the rest of us have already found out. What's that, you ask? DO THE RESEARCH!
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  19. #19

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Quote Originally Posted by Resdayn View Post
    Then help homeless men instead of ungrateful cunts.
    what makes you think I wouldn't? You can bite me with your shaming tactics trying to control my behavior, you female troll.

  20. #20

    Re: Fat homeless women spend $900 per month on food

    Either the woman on welfare is incompetent as an adult to have such expenses or the expense list is a fabrication created to justify more entitlements. Several of us have demonstrated, from our own experience that the expense list isn't realistic. She is just another example of the entitlement mentality. Parasites gotta' be parasites, it's what they do.


Similar Threads

  1. Homeless women
    By Mr Wombat in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 5, 2018, 7:31 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: September 29, 2018, 4:27 PM
  3. Women should get PAID menstrual leave every month
    By Silvestroyer in forum Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 12, 2014, 6:42 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: September 18, 2014, 1:20 AM
  5. Women-only food places now...
    By alcockell in forum Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: July 30, 2014, 12:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •