Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    112
    Type
    Neutral

    Even the fat girls want Chad

    I was put in a group for grad. school.

    There was me, an Hispanic Chad a fat girl (probably close to obese.) I don't really like her much, but I would consider dating her because its not like I can get much better.

    However, during our group project, I noticed she never gave a fuck about what I say. Even though I got 17 points higher than the Hispanic Chad on our last test and did somewhat better on the first test as well, she asked him to verify all the numbers and debits/credits. She pretty much ignored much of what I said.


    The fat girl ended up dating Chad.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    112
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    For those who say that Chad won't date a fatty, remember this: men will fuck anything. Further, Hispanic (or colored men in general) will go out with any white girl, even the ones who are nearly obese.

    Once the Chad finds someone better (such as a non-overweight bitch) he will leave her and go with the thin woman. Serves the fat bitch right.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5318
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    The FAT women shouldn't even be seeking out a Chad. They don't deserve one - despite their tiny, little pea-brain's telling them the opposite.

    There should be a FAT male version of Chad Thundercock for the FAT chicks.

    I know...he's short, he's fat and he's gross - but he's still too good for you. Fat ladies roll up, roll up (your fat), try and get out of your chairs and meet......

    "THUD" CHANDERCOCK

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    112
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    The FAT women shouldn't even be seeking out a Chad. They don't deserve one - despite their tiny, little pea-brain's telling them the opposite.

    There should be a FAT male version of Chad Thundercock for the FAT chicks.

    I know...he's short, he's fat and he's gross - but he's still too good for you. Fat ladies roll up, roll up (your fat), try and get out of your chairs and meet......

    "THUD" CHANDERCOCK
    The problem is that with online dating, a more condensed society (some major universities have over 25,000 students) , a more globalized society (foreign Chads from Norway and African studs with 9 inch dicks) , women have more options than ever. Even average guys don't stand a chance if they are not outgoing or have a huge circle of friends. Many average guys are with obese women or single.

    Fat white girls get colored Chads and black studs and thin girls get Chads. The Chads cheat on them with other girls though. Most women would rather share a Chad or sugar daddy with loads of $$$ than go out with an average looking guy or a guy with average cash. Women see men as resources. They look for looks and $$$. Nothing else matters to them.
    Last edited by bcroger2; June 29, 2019 at 7:21 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,887
    Reputation
    25741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Then Chad made some little gang bangers with fattie, he left her for his next plate, she went on welfare and we taxpayers picked up the tab.
    And we all lived happily ever after, in our tribal socialist village.

    Dear god. Our men who fought at Normandy for us just rolled over in their graves.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  6. #6

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Chad can freaking have the fat chicks.

  7. #7

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Quote Originally Posted by bcroger2 View Post
    The problem is that with online dating, a more condensed society (some major universities have over 25,000 students) , a more globalized society (foreign Chads from Norway and African studs with 9 inch dicks) , women have more options than ever. Even average guys don't stand a chance if they are not outgoing or have a huge circle of friends. Many average guys are with obese women or single.

    Fat white girls get colored Chads and black studs and thin girls get Chads. The Chads cheat on them with other girls though. Most women would rather share a Chad or sugar daddy with loads of $$$ than go out with an average looking guy or a guy with average cash. Women see men as resources. They look for looks and $$$. Nothing else matters to them.
    It is not ALL bad news.

    Globalization has brought on some benefits for us, too.

    We have deregulated air travel, credit cards, easier communication with like minded men. Lots of advantages our fathers only dreamed of.

    Become a Passport Playa.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  8. #8
    Senior Member JaydenJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    1271
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Yeah it's typical of women to want someone out of their league. I've been chosen by some heavy set women myself. No hate on chubby chicks, they're at the very least, more humble than their slimmer counterparts who think their shit don't stink. Even so they're still hypergamous so if there's a slightly better looking guy nearby, expect to be overlooked. Plus most young girls have 0 logic in their decision making anyway so when they're tell you they're not boy crazy and focused on their goals, that's a bullshit lie, their minds are as shallow as a swamp.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,887
    Reputation
    25741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    I found overweight women to not be a "hidden gem" as far as personality goes. They're even more sensitive to what other women look like, they have all the usual mental health issues women have and more, and they're not "sweet and nice" to somehow make up for a lower physical SMV. In fact, there is nothing bitchier than a fat woman who is bitchy - when they get set off their true colors come out. They are a double pass for me. I have zero sexual attraction for overweight women, and don't find their personalities to be nicer at all.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  10. #10

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Dude, just listen to yourself...

    Quote Originally Posted by bcroger2 View Post
    I don't really like her much, but I would consider dating her because its not like I can get much better.
    If you don't even like her, WHY would you consider dating her? What does she bring to the table?

    Quote Originally Posted by bcroger2 View Post

    Even though I got 17 points higher than the Hispanic Chad on our last test and did somewhat better on the first test as well, she asked him to verify all the numbers and debits/credits. She pretty much ignored much of what I said.


    The fat girl ended up dating Chad.
    Women don't give a fuck about the smartest men. The only time in their life they will ever care about these guys is after they hit the wall. The smartest and hardest working men will generally become the most successful and wealthy. Post-wall women will then begrudgingly try to date these guys in order to gain access to their resources, because after they hit the wall they will be broke and desperate.

    Meanwhile, the sexual marketplace has become so skewed in women's favor that even this so-called Chad has been relegated to dating fat girls. This is because all young women in their sexual prime are competing for the absolute top tier men. Forget about the 80-20 rule. It's more like 98% of them competing for the top 0.5% of men. Their standards are so delusional that often the men they feel entitled to literally don't even exist. So no matter how high your SMV is as a man, they will ALWAYS think they can do better than you, and they will always undervalue you.

    I know it's hard to see now, but in a few more years you're not even going to care about these worthless whores. The most important thing to do now is focus on yourself, keep working hard, and strive to achieve as many of your personal and professional goals as you can. Then in a few more years you'll be successful, and trust me, it'll feel great. FAR better than the validation you could ever get from any woman. You won't want them or need them anymore.

    Eventually they will even start throwing themselves at you, but you still won't care. You'll reject them or just flat out ignore them. You won't desire them nearly as strongly as you do now, but they will start to desire you. But by then, it will be too late. You'll remember your experiences with them, and you won't fall for their tricks. In fact, you won't even fucking want them anymore. Then they'll go on social media crying about how they can't find a good man.

    You just have to get through this now, and the payoff later will be huge. You'll have a lot of years to enjoy the fruits of your labors. They will have nothing to look forward to except abject poverty, misery, and loneliness.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    887
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    I found overweight women to not be a "hidden gem" as far as personality goes. They're even more sensitive to what other women look like, they have all the usual mental health issues women have and more, and they're not "sweet and nice" to somehow make up for a lower physical SMV. In fact, there is nothing bitchier than a fat woman who is bitchy - when they get set off their true colors come out. They are a double pass for me. I have zero sexual attraction for overweight women, and don't find their personalities to be nicer at all.
    I TOTALLY agree. They might be nicer in everyday situations like at work, because heavier women still need validation. But they have LITTLE respect for a man that would date her, because they don't respect themselves. Unless a man wants to go straight into slave mode, she will be b!tchier than a thin good looking woman. The good looking thin one will still respect you when you date, and even after you marry. At least pretend to respect until she determines its time for divorcerape

    SMV means Slave Market Value to me

    Women have a magical sense to find high value slaves. The two times in my life when I made really good money, women came out of the woodwork. How do they know? I was acting the same, dressing the same etc... They just know. For any lurkers out there, I found when things turned in my favour financially, the parasites just end up at my door

  12. #12
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,887
    Reputation
    25741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Yeah, and when "Fat and sexy" and "BBW" failed and angered feminists they decided to (as usual) double down and be super angry with fat acceptance.

    Sorry, lizard brains at work here. I know what gives me the primal spark between the legs and a female human manatee is NOT IT.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  13. #13
    Senior Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    480
    Type
    just me..

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Sorry, lizard brains at work here. I know what gives me the primal spark between the legs and a female human manatee is NOT IT.

    Thou Speakest Truth

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    119
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    it's against the law to mess with manatee in Florida....... LOL

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,083
    Reputation
    8494
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankS View Post


    Women have a magical sense to find high value slaves. The two times in my life when I made really good money, women came out of the woodwork. How do they know? I was acting the same, dressing the same etc... They just know. For any lurkers out there, I found when things turned in my favour financially, the parasites just end up at my door
    Since I got downsized from my mill job when I was just starting to do good, I missed getting cleaned out in my thirties. But when retirement approached, like FrankS says, they came out of the woodwork. Every one smelling a nice retirement check. Go to work for 47 years rather you want to or not, they won't touch that, but their more than willing to sign up for the easy part. How's it working out lady's? Not too good? Well tough shit.

    As for how they know when your doing good, they just do. It's their job, and one a the few their still good at.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5318
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Have you ever seen a pro golfer, tennis player, footballer...with an ugly girl???

    Yep....but only the one's that married before they got rich.

    Expensive - Clothes/Shoes/Watch/Car/House/Places of entertainment/Sun tan.... all giveaway signs for those who are looking for it.







  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    3024
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    I wouldn't be jealous of the rich men getting all the gold digging harpies. Remember, women's sexual strategy is dualistic. You can't buy desire and it's called beta bucks for a reason.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    864
    Reputation
    4434
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    How is it that a fat chick, or any chick, even got your attention? They're inanimate objects to me, I already know there's nothing but shit storms and booby traps that await anyone that stops to notice them or what they're doing!

    Your first mistake was in recognizing her existence, the rest was sure to follow!

  19. #19
    Senior Member JaydenJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    1271
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    How is it that a fat chick, or any chick, even got your attention? They're inanimate objects to me, I already know there's nothing but shit storms and booby traps that await anyone that stops to notice them or what they're doing!

    Your first mistake was in recognizing her existence, the rest was sure to follow!
    It takes an immense strong will to resist the feminine wiles of a woman. That's what separates us from the norms and definitely the simps. They're too fixated on the curves and outward appearance that they don't realize when you get past all of that, they're just human, mostly flawed at that too because their thought process is based on pure emotion, not logic.

    Same reason why women won't notice a guy until you throw a bag of money in their direction, how else do you think Hugh Hefner in his 80's still had a hundred women in his mansion? 'Cause he was worth millions.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,887
    Reputation
    25741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Even the fat girls want Chad

    Fat women will secretly admit: they're not attracted to fat men.
    (But I don't think fat men are attracted to fat women either.)
    My theory: fat just isn't attractive on anyone.
    But, as often said here, there is no fat acceptance movement for men!!
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...


Similar Threads

  1. what differs from black girls and white girls
    By Terry Way in forum For Bachelors
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: March 25, 2019, 6:47 PM
  2. Chad down! Chad down!
    By AdTheBad in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 30, 2018, 11:37 PM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: October 17, 2017, 3:26 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 5, 2017, 4:37 AM
  5. Girls vacation or girls night out
    By The Prisoner in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: October 9, 2015, 4:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •