Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women



    I have yet to watch the video. I'm posting this because of the raging cuck-fest in the comments. Comments are very anit-MGTOW.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    10 minutes in, it's a good vid. He talks about men needing female approval and how broken it is. No sign of Rollo yet.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    So once again Rollo is laying out an excellent argument for MGTOW. I'll say it now. I'd still bet a dollar to a dime he concludes with "game can fix it". LOL We will see. At some point he's going to have to openly support MGTOW.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,708
    Reputation
    24405
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    The female comments indicate they have zero concept of their own privilege, and zero concept about how men get fucked over. They are seriously so solipsistic they cannot ever see it.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    187
    Reputation
    2050
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    So once again Rollo is laying out an excellent argument for MGTOW. I'll say it now. I'd still bet a dollar to a dime he concludes with "game can fix it". LOL We will see. At some point he's going to have to openly support MGTOW.
    Yep, Rollo has been explaining the rules of the game all these years without realizing that no tactic ever leads to winning it. He may be too tradcon to ever truly get it though.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    The female comments indicate they have zero concept of their own privilege, and zero concept about how men get fucked over. They are seriously so solipsistic they cannot ever see it.
    Your point can't be understated. It is extremely important for young men to understand this. Women CAN NOT see your side of it. No logical argument you offer the average woman will ever find fertile ground. Don't even attempt to explain it to them.

    There are some notable exceptions, but they are few and far between. The first I know of was Esther Vilar who wrote "The Manipulated Man". A must read.

    I advise not even wasting the energy to try to find a unicorn. The existing exceptions only prove the rule.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Rollo start "schooling" MGTOW around 1:03.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    I will add to my comment above. The biggest cause of women seeing the male side of things is when a grandmother can't see her grand kids because her son got divorce raped. The second biggest cause is women married to a divorced man who subsequently has to deal with his crazy ex. Very few women outside of these populations will ever see the male side of things.

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    386
    Reputation
    1707
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    En passant to stalemate is the only "game" we have left to "play", there's no win for anyone and we don't loose either. We simply walk away...

    GAME OVER

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Chess Players.

  11. #11
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    1235
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Chess Players.
    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    En passant to stalemate is the only "game" we have left to "play", there's no win for anyone and we don't loose either. We simply walk away...

    GAME OVER
    I’m having a petition signed, if I can get enough people to sign it, I can have the queen chess piece name officially changed to Cunt, that’s what I’m going for. The game would be more realistic, it being called a queen has triggered me.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_(chess)
    #HE IS THE ONE #LEGENDARY CROSS #MGTOW JESUS CHRIST

    #(DEFENDER OF MGTOW FORUM GO YOUR OWN WAY)

    #LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN. (Luke 3:22)

    #I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (John14:6)

    #IN MY VISION AT NIGHT I LOOKED, AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS ONE LIKE A SON OF MAN, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. HE APPROACHED THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AND WAS LED INTO HIS PRESENCE.(Daniel 7:3)

  12. #12
    Senior Member Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,246
    Reputation
    5353

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    The only winning move is not to play....but most fear the empty Chess board.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    79
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    I'd be the first one to admit that for me to truly embrace MGTOW the rational and logical part of me had to see feminine imperative dissected to the precision Rollo has managed to so. Once the red pill rage wears off, the inner beta starts longing for voluntary cuckery - all I have to do read a piece by Rollo on his website and every piece of MGTOW that there ever was starts to build walls around me.

    He doesn't openly embrace MGTOW - but for a man married for 23 years he does a great job warning men away from marriage.

    He is miles better than the pussy begging 'red pill' PUAs.
    when it gets too cheap and feels cheap, wealth is about not owning it or desiring it, and discarding if one possesses it...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    I've learned a ton from him as well. It just seems like with all the evidence arrayed in front of him, he is simply missing the final conclusion, which is obviously MGTOW.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,215
    Reputation
    15121
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I've learned a ton from him as well. It just seems like with all the evidence arrayed in front of him, he is simply missing the final conclusion, which is obviously MGTOW.
    Rollo and Peterson know the logical end point is mgtow. They don't admit it openly because they selfishly want to hold onto the pillars of western civilization. They don't want to abandon and walk away while the feminists have their way with western society. Like the MRAs I can respect that to an extent, but I think there is too much momentum to change things IMO.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    I feel the same way. Western civilization will only be saved though, if women willfully cede power back to men. The only way this happens is if enough men go their own way to wake them up. The likelihood of this happening is nearly zero.

    So in the interest of either self preservation, or saving western civilization, the answer for the individual man is still MGTOW.

  17. #17
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    1235
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I feel the same way. Western civilization will only be saved though, if women willfully cede power back to men. The only way this happens is if enough men go their own way to wake them up. The likelihood of this happening is nearly zero.

    So in the interest of either self preservation, or saving western civilization, the answer for the individual man is still MGTOW.
    Yup, there is no saving it except 1 thing, and that is a nuclear holocaust. I think that’s why half the time I’m in a sour mood, cause this heavenly fire hasn’t come and destroyed it yet.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xjatJ36cJvM





    #HE IS THE ONE #LEGENDARY CROSS #MGTOW JESUS CHRIST

    #(DEFENDER OF MGTOW FORUM GO YOUR OWN WAY)

    #LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN. (Luke 3:22)

    #I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (John14:6)

    #IN MY VISION AT NIGHT I LOOKED, AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS ONE LIKE A SON OF MAN, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. HE APPROACHED THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AND WAS LED INTO HIS PRESENCE.(Daniel 7:3)

  18. #18
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,196
    Reputation
    15394

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    Your point can't be understated. It is extremely important for young men to understand this. Women CAN NOT see your side of it. No logical argument you offer the average woman will ever find fertile ground. Don't even attempt to explain it to them.

    There are some notable exceptions, but they are few and far between. The first I know of was Esther Vilar who wrote "The Manipulated Man". A must read.

    I advise not even wasting the energy to try to find a unicorn. The existing exceptions only prove the rule.
    Can you see a women side of it ?

    CAN YOU SEE THE WOMEN SIDE OF IT ?

    You are a man and you are MGTOW and you still only scratched the surface about how women see this world .

    What do you even expect from them ... What do you expect when it pays off dearly for them not to see .

    A man must work ...that is how women see this world .

    A man must work ... this is how even ALL men see this world .

    Men will look down at other men for not working way before women will ...

    And so on .

    And you say women cant see your side of it . Your honorable honest fellow lol men cant too .

    LOL even Rollo Tomassi cant
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  19. #19
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    5,196
    Reputation
    15394

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I feel the same way. Western civilization will only be saved though, if women willfully cede power back to men. The only way this happens is if enough men go their own way to wake them up. The likelihood of this happening is nearly zero.

    So in the interest of either self preservation, or saving western civilization, the answer for the individual man is still MGTOW.
    If it was ever a plan to save it lol it wouldnt be sold out to Mr. Xi

    Especially when neither you nor me belong to the western civilization ... creatures that dont own a private jet need not apply
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    286
    Reputation
    1881
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Elliott Hulse talks about what he didn't know about women

    Well its a given that any given person can't understand another person 100%. That being said, men understand women's point way more than women understand men's. Oh wait! The caveat. Men understand what women "say". If men don't understand women, it is because they are almost universally disingenuous. Please note, that this is not intentional. They are first disingenuous with themselves and it spreads from their.

    Men are way more empathetic than women. The whole of the world is comprised of men bending over backward to please women. They try their level best to understand their point of view, even if this is a futile effort. In return, women's list of "requirements" for those men simply grows longer by the day.

    As Rollo says, the burden of performance will always be on the shoulders of men. We let women "become equal" because we genuinely want an equal partner. "WE" forgot that the burden of performance is always on us. Authority and responsibility must always be in balance for a system to be fare. We let the genie out of the bottle and total destruction will be the consequence.

    Everyone will be reminded of the natural order of things. Reversion to the mean is never pleasant.


Similar Threads

  1. Christian Science Monitor talks about single women
    By wool.wizard in forum News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 27, 2019, 3:06 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: February 8, 2019, 6:02 AM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: August 5, 2016, 4:34 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: January 22, 2016, 11:11 PM
  5. Educational talks
    By Keep On in forum Lounge
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: July 20, 2014, 1:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •