Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Senior Member JaydenJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    1271
    Type
    Adventurous

    Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    https://www.thecut.com/2019/05/incel...ljkFwrZ08bPAFI

    In summary, this is a condescending article from the many trash line of newspaper media, New York Times pretty much basing looksmaxing as a lowbrow point to just solely get women. I don't care or approve of the practice either but not for the main reason of defending women because I don't give a damn what they think. I just find looksmaxing as disingenous and dishonest but if guys (mostly blue pill) want to use the cosmetic method, it's their right to do so. How come it's wrong when a man wants to alter his image, unless if he's becoming a transwoman? Women get plastic surgery all the damn time, breast and butt implants and all that shit, nobody bats an eye, hell some of it is encouraged but God forbid if a guy wants to make himself look cosmetically better, "He's a misogynist, he hates women, all he wants from women is sex." Well if y'all coming that hard on men for wanting to change their look, you better have that same energy for women wanting to alter their bodies, simply just to get more attention.

    Quite frankly, I don't give a fuck what women do to their bodies, so in that same breath, there shouldn't have been this long ass article about a lonely guy wanting to be Chad and spitting the all too common narrative that "It's not about looks, it's your personality, doing this makes you look like a creep" Well then miss, put down the ass injections and I might be in the same ball park as you on that so until then, they shouldn't judge when they do the same shit for attention.

    PS: The comments on the article are absolute cancer, you've been warned.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    155
    Reputation
    887
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Those are brutal comments, a feminist circle jerk

    No matter how much femanazis want to believe that this will catch on, only male models will continue getting plastic surgery in mass. The have to, its their job to look as good as possible to get work. A feminist dream would be of a world where all men spend their free time looking nicer for them by going under the knife, but it aint happanin'

  3. #3
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,870
    Reputation
    11235
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    That was one long article. I didn't read it, I scanned it.

    I am used to women being unhappy with their looks, it's everywhere, so when guys do it, it does give me pause. Are all of these guys young? Grew up on the internet? More internet influence than fatherly influence as well?

    I can see correcting for a harelip or other congenital deformity. In my day, the March of Dimes was a big thing. Then there's this:

    Back in the late 50s, I was a sickly small child. My older brother was allergic to penicillin so my mother assumed I would be, too, thus the doctor fed me an alternative known as tetracycline. They now know to never give that drug to a child under six years of age, but they didn't know that back then. It affects the formation of bone and that includes a child's permanent teeth which are still inside the gums at that age, having not yet emerged. For these teeth, the drug prevents the uniform distribution of calcium. The teeth are not uniformly white but are splotchy, with white areas, dingy areas, gray areas. Imagine my front teeth looking like a world map with continents on them. The continents are white or dingy/white, the oceans are gray. That was my teeth. Unsightly.

    If you google "tetracycline teeth" you will see the worst cases. Poor folks. Mine was nowhere near like that. I was one of the lucky of the unlucky ones.

    I grew up with these splotchy teeth, as a small kid I assumed they were due to poor brushing habits, what did I know, so I was ashamed. You will not find any picture of me growing up where I was smiling with teeth showing. It was always the close-lipped banana-smile or just a slight smile. All the dentist seemed to have available when I was 20 were the cosmetic products like Rembrandt, or some veneers he painted on then laser-dried but came off when I bit into an apple.

    When I turned 24 I decided, Fuck It, I can't go through the rest of my life being ashamed, so I started smiling. I told my mother of my lifelong shame and of this new decision and to my amazement she said, "Oh, honey, I assumed you knew it was the tetracycline!"

    WTF? She knew this for all of these years? How was I supposed to know if she didn't tell me? But, that's my mom.

    Turns out my brother is a half-brother (a family secret back then) and I never was allergic to penicillin.

    Anyway, only after I retired did I decide to try ceramic crowns to improve my smile and, yeah, it works. In my younger days, I was unaware of self-pity ideas like self-esteem and victimhood and all that shit so I'll never know what doors were closed to me. Frankly, I don't want to dwell on it. What's done is done. Always moving forward. Today I don't smile as if I now have your modern self-esteem like your women's magazines would want you to think. I guess I smile with the same subtle feeling as when I have showered and combed my hair before leaving the house.

    So, as you can see, I am supportive of certain types of cosmetic correction, but nothing like what is being discussed in this article.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; May 28, 2019 at 10:51 PM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  4. #4

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    I don't understand these guys. Even if you could get some cosmetic surgery that would turn you into Chad, these whores are not worth rearranging your entire life and your face over.

    If you really want to attract women, the best way to do it is by working out and getting in great shape, working on your personal style and clothes, working on your career and amassing resources, and maybe developing some hobbies which give you an "in" like playing in a band or becoming a dj for example. Travelling to some other countries is also a great idea, as western women have the highest standards and are the lowest quality in the world. Travelling almost ANYWHERE else will instantly improve your SMV as well as the quality of women available to you.

    Even if you do all of these things, you'll find these women are STILL not worth the effort; but they are all productive activities which will greatly enhance your quality of life and experience. Meanwhile, what do the guys who shelled out cash and mutilated their bodies get for their efforts? Most likely they STILL can't get with the low quality western women they put on a pedestal, and they have nothing else to show for it.

    These women are not worth living and dying over, and no amount of masculine self-improvement will improve the dismally low quality of western women today. Most of them will do nothing but drain your time, energy, and money; and all they will give you is an endless supply of pain and misery. There is no other choice but to find your happiness elsewhere.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    5318
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    I'm glad that I read that article.

    If only for the fact that I found out about 'Jelqing' (stretching of the penis).

    The good news is that it works!!!! In one hour, I've lengthened the old man to an impressive 13 inches.

    The bad news is that, unfortunately, it's now only 4 millemetres thick!!

    Or 4 millemetres thin...depending on how you look at it.

    Please don't look at it.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    2793
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    That was one long article. I didn't read it, I scanned it.

    I am used to women being unhappy with their looks, it's everywhere, so when guys do it, it does give me pause. Are all of these guys young? Grew up on the internet? More internet influence than fatherly influence as well?

    I can see correcting for a harelip or other congenital deformity. In my day, the March of Dimes was a big thing. Then there's this:

    Back in the late 50s, I was a sickly small child. My older brother was allergic to penicillin so my mother assumed I would be, too, thus the doctor fed me an alternative known as tetracycline. They now know to never give that drug to a child under six years of age, but they didn't know that back then. It affects the formation of bone and that includes a child's permanent teeth which are still inside the gums at that age, having not yet emerged. For these teeth, the drug prevents the uniform distribution of calcium. The teeth are not uniformly white but are splotchy, with white areas, dingy areas, gray areas. Imagine my front teeth looking like a world map with continents on them. The continents are white or dingy/white, the oceans are gray. That was my teeth. Unsightly.

    If you google "tetracycline teeth" you will see the worst cases. Poor folks. Mine was nowhere near like that. I was one of the lucky of the unlucky ones.

    I grew up with these splotchy teeth, as a small kid I assumed they were due to poor brushing habits, what did I know, so I was ashamed. You will not find any picture of me growing up where I was smiling with teeth showing. It was always the close-lipped banana-smile or just a slight smile. All the dentist seemed to have available when I was 20 were the cosmetic products like Rembrandt, or some veneers he painted on then laser-dried but came off when I bit into an apple.

    When I turned 24 I decided, Fuck It, I can't go through the rest of my life being ashamed, so I started smiling. I told my mother of my lifelong shame and of this new decision and to my amazement she said, "Oh, honey, I assumed you knew it was the tetracycline!"

    WTF? She knew this for all of these years? How was I supposed to know if she didn't tell me? But, that's my mom.

    Turns out my brother is a half-brother (a family secret back then) and I never was allergic to penicillin.

    Anyway, only after I retired did I decide to try ceramic crowns to improve my smile and, yeah, it works. In my younger days, I was unaware of self-pity ideas like self-esteem and victimhood and all that shit so I'll never know what doors were closed to me. Frankly, I don't want to dwell on it. What's done is done. Always moving forward. Today I don't smile as if I now have your modern self-esteem like your women's magazines would want you to think. I guess I smile with the same subtle feeling as when I have showered and combed my hair before leaving the house.

    So, as you can see, I am supportive of certain types of cosmetic correction, but nothing like what is being discussed in this article.
    I also had that antibiotic. Ain't life grand. It's never really bothered me much. I've much angrier about the dental work I had. I had a real hack dentist as a child.

  7. #7
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    864
    Reputation
    4434
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    "Ugly people, especially ugly men, they said, are destined to lead unhappy lives and die alone."

    Basing one's happiness on another, any other, is a recipe for total failure! I live alone and I'm happy by myself and overjoyed I'm not haunted by the misery a woman inflicts on men's well being through law and the court system! If I die today does that mean I died unhappy? No, quite the opposite, only because I'm going in the opposite direction of the plantation, feminism, gynocentrism, and the matriarchy suspended over over men by molested law.

    Cosmetic surgery for men is just another spin-off from men willing to act, think, accommodate, and contort themselves for the validation of women! It's men going the wrong way! Chasing pussy is hazardous to your health on all fronts! Let them wallow in their own conceit like pigs wallowing in mud!
    Masculinity: Displaced and pitted against the LAW.

    Femininity: Now the LAW.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,887
    Reputation
    25741
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    A fat female 4 will get 1000 times more attention from the opposite sex than a fat male 4. This is because of male thirst, and the laziness of men who know lower SMV women are very easy to get into bed with. Hell, they'll even bring McDonalds over. Who needs Skip the Dishes when you have an eager, fat FWB?

    A pudgy average female 6 will get 1000 times more attention from the opposite sex than a pudgy average male 6. In fact, she'll resent when the 6 approaches her - it's an insult, and a mirror that she does not want to look into. She sees a projection of the IDEA of how beautiful she is in the face of the Chad she fucked last week. It's a purely narcissistic projection.

    So... accept it and move on. And if you want someone hot to fuck, hire a pro. Why buy dinner for a 7 or 8 when you can spend the food money on a 9?
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  9. #9
    Administrator jagrmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    3,382
    Reputation
    15071
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    So long as we divide the world into Villains and Victims, this is the sort of heartless reporting we will get.

    I thought the surgeon summed it up well:

    Eppley stops short of saying anything that might discourage incels from continuing to seek him out. “I have zero positive or zero negative things to say about them. They’re just people. The only thing I care about is that on an individual-patient basis, are they happy?”
    The author states:

    Unlike transgender people who pursue surgery, of course, incels tend to be perpetrators, rather than targets, of violence and discrimination.
    According to what? An incel is just someone who hasn't had sex. Some I'm sure are so-called 'perpetrators', some I'm guessing aren't. What this masks is our double standards. A woman who didn't have sex wouldn't be given a name that simultaneously means 'problem' and 'failure'. Hidden in all this is society and women's perception of men as winners or losers based on how much sex they have. Unlike men, women want men who are pre-selected by other women (hence the "fuckboy" phenomenon). To the extent one is the Opposite of pre-selected, let's call it pre-rejected, women are repulsed; then the labels like 'perpetrator' and 'predator' come easily. Perhaps too easily.

    I'll close all of this by reminding people that all of this desperation comes from a single phenomenon: the great regression. Feminism de-conditions women from traditionalist expectations; regressing them to Paleolithic Era mate-selection criteria. This prioritizes the the top 6-20% of men depending on who you ask.

    From here, a ripple effect cascades throughout society. Appearance becomes even more overvalued than it would otherwise. Men see certain men being more valued; they give up on themelves AND the other 80%'er men. So do women. Now society overvalues appearance in all phases of life. With men being desperate for any women they see and porn emphasizes appearance above all else; women overvalue appearance for the opportunity to bend over to a high-status male; and men overvalue the 20% men too in terms of their worth.

    Instead of seeing this phenomenon for what it is, and helping to tap the brakes on this beast, we split into camps, heavily politicized. The more we label and stigmatize, the further we get away from true introspection as a society.

    Some of you may be wondering -- who is this Jagrmeister guy? Have a look at some of my posts from MGTOW Forums--> Jagr Archive (collection of my articles)



    Stuff I do: Box, Surf, Tennis (3.5/4.0), Downhill skiing. I lift 4x a week and have for 10 years.
    Stuff I like: Comedy shows, NBA, Reading Non-Fiction (sociology, philosophy, biographies).
    Random facts: I admire Steve Jobs. Favorite travel spots (Russia, Central America).
    *If you're on Twitter, follow me: MGTOW_Jagr

  10. #10
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    864
    Reputation
    4434
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    So long as we divide the world into Villains and Victims, this is the sort of heartless reporting we will get.

    I thought the surgeon summed it up well:



    The author states:



    According to what? An incel is just someone who hasn't had sex. Some I'm sure are so-called 'perpetrators', some I'm guessing aren't. What this masks is our double standards. A woman who didn't have sex wouldn't be given a name that simultaneously means 'problem' and 'failure'. Hidden in all this is society and women's perception of men as winners or losers based on how much sex they have. Unlike men, women want men who are pre-selected by other women (hence the "fuckboy" phenomenon). To the extent one is the Opposite of pre-selected, let's call it pre-rejected, women are repulsed; then the labels like 'perpetrator' and 'predator' come easily. Perhaps too easily.

    I'll close all of this by reminding people that all of this desperation comes from a single phenomenon: the great regression. Feminism de-conditions women from traditionalist expectations; regressing them to Paleolithic Era mate-selection criteria. This prioritizes the the top 6-20% of men depending on who you ask.

    From here, a ripple effect cascades throughout society. Appearance becomes even more overvalued than it would otherwise. Men see certain men being more valued; they give up on themelves AND the other 80%'er men. So do women. Now society overvalues appearance in all phases of life. With men being desperate for any women they see and porn emphasizes appearance above all else; women overvalue appearance for the opportunity to bend over to a high-status male; and men overvalue the 20% men too in terms of their worth.

    Instead of seeing this phenomenon for what it is, and helping to tap the brakes on this beast, we split into camps, heavily politicized. The more we label and stigmatize, the further we get away from true introspection as a society.
    Introspection in it's purest form is sovereign function when one takes to criticizing one's self and one's faults. It can be said this gathering of the minds in camp MGTOW is a form of social introspection and criticizing society's gynocentrism, hypergamy, and sexual permissiveness. The man that adopts sexual abstinence for the sake of psychological and physical preservation is by no means an incel but rather a man walking in wisdom in a world of utter madness. I am such a man, I turn down propositions made by women knowing the ins and outs of hypergamy. When it comes to "game" I've arrived at a position of stalemate, no winners, no losers, my move but boxed in a corner by feminism's dominance by law, media, and society. Game over, introspection complete, live on...
    Masculinity: Displaced and pitted against the LAW.

    Femininity: Now the LAW.

  11. #11

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrmeister View Post
    So long as we divide the world into Villains and Victims, this is the sort of heartless reporting we will get.

    Hidden in all this is society and women's perception of men as winners or losers based on how much sex they have. Unlike men, women want men who are pre-selected by other women (hence the "fuckboy" phenomenon). To the extent one is the Opposite of pre-selected, let's call it pre-rejected, women are repulsed; then the labels like 'perpetrator' and 'predator' come easily. Perhaps too easily.

    I'll close all of this by reminding people that all of this desperation comes from a single phenomenon: the great regression. Feminism de-conditions women from traditionalist expectations; regressing them to Paleolithic Era mate-selection criteria. This prioritizes the the top 6-20% of men depending on who you ask.

    From here, a ripple effect cascades throughout society. Appearance becomes even more overvalued than it would otherwise. Men see certain men being more valued; they give up on themelves AND the other 80%'er men. So do women. Now society overvalues appearance in all phases of life. With men being desperate for any women they see and porn emphasizes appearance above all else; women overvalue appearance for the opportunity to bend over to a high-status male; and men overvalue the 20% men too in terms of their worth.

    Instead of seeing this phenomenon for what it is, and helping to tap the brakes on this beast, we split into camps, heavily politicized. The more we label and stigmatize, the further we get away from true introspection as a society.
    Great points. Honestly, I'm somewhat confused by the "scale" of attraction that folks refer to. When I was writing my piece on polyamory, I said that most chicks were 5-6's, cause I was trying to fit it in what I supposed to was accepted scale, which is quite nebulous tbh. I've seen Undead Chronic refer to what I'd consider a solid 8 as a 5. Sorry, just wanted to throw that out there.

    It's very true that mass communication has artificially inflated *everybodies* idea of beauty. In the old days, you had your local population to choose from, period. I found lots of girls in my school quite attractive, even if they didn't look like Playboy models. Now though, everybody seems fixated on only the hottest, only the best. I think it's definitely far more pronounced among women, cause guys generally aren't that picky. I was quite picky, but I'm a weirdo, so fuck it.

    The bit about "pre-approved" men is definitely on the nose, though. Even back in the 90's, it was somewhat known that if you went to club with a hot chick as a wingman, who then left, other women would value you much higher. Having a hot-chick endorsement was pure marketing, and it worked for me.

  12. #12
    Senior Member ChauvinistPig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Hell's Gate
    Posts
    271
    Reputation
    996
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    I'm not going to pillory incels. There is nothing involuntary involved. They only volunteer to not pay a professional.

    I've had four certified Chads as friends so I've been able to observe for years. Women just simply throw themselves at all of them, intuitively. There is very little in common amongst them other than above average narcissism and a tendency towards violence. 3 of the 4 dress like street bums. One spent 15 years in the State penal system due to his temper getting the best of him over a woman and looks it. He's always been average in appearance and never had a problem getting laid. He once contracted Syphilis from a woman who hit him up on a sidewalk. His daughters' friends even fling themselves at him much to the chagrin of these 25 to 30 year old women's orbiters. I hate to tell these boys that Chads are born not made.

    The other side of the coin is "The Hive" factor. A hive pre-selects any Chad within its sphere. Once that happens, the Chad is empowered. Women want what other women want. It matters not be it shoes, hair colors, or cock.

    Let's take the case of MegaChad, my friend. On the 10 scale, he and I are about the same. People often mistake us for brothers. We both have been able to date and bang attractive women. He is twenty times more effective than I. I am friends with his wife. I once asked her why she accepts his violence towards her. Her answer was stunning in its simplicity and straight out of the paleolithic era "It makes me feel safe.".
    Microsoft SUCKS! http://www.microsoftsucks.org/ They suck more than they've ever sucked before.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    2793
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    I actually agree that incels can be dangerous but with a caveat. It's blue pill incels that are dangerous. They are dangerous because they followed their mamas instructions to the letter and got nothing to show for it. Rollo T. explains this one pretty well.

    If a man who follows "the rules" and doesn't get the results he was promised, things can go bad. As Chris Rock used to say, "I'm not sayin he should a done it, but I understand". I've been there. Most of us have. You followed the rules and got fuck all for it. Then you figure out that their is a second set of books mama never told you about. You look back on a lifetime of wasted energy and.... for some guys, they just snap.

    The red pill as early as possible is their only salvation. At that point, they can pursue women or not, but at least it is an honest choice. They can look at the effort required and decide for themselves if it is worth it. In the blue pill mind-frame though, they put in the work first, never understanding that it is all a lie.

    Moral of the story for society: Don't indoctrinate a moral code into a creature that probably already has one hard-wired to some degree, and then turn around and let that creature find out he's been lied to his entire life. That moral code might just turn around and bite you in the ass.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    2793
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    I wanted to clarify a point. These guys that snap don't do so because of a lack of moral code. They do so because of a moral code. Society gets that completely backward.

  15. #15
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    634
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    Travelling to some other countries is also a great idea, as western women have the highest standards and are the lowest quality in the world. Travelling almost ANYWHERE else will instantly improve your SMV as well as the quality of women available to you.
    I don't think this is so true anymore. You'll find cheaper prostitutes in other countries, but the women are just as sick. I have a lot of experience with women from all over South America. It's extremely common for young Latin women to have cosmetic surgery such as boob jobs and nose jobs. In my experience, a typical Colombian woman nearing 30 looks like something out of an 80s horror movie, complete with trashy faded tattoos of guns and initials of past boyfriends, and fake everything, from nails to eye lashes. I have also yet to meet a Latina over the age of 25 who is not fat. I even asked one of them about this, and she told me that many girls get fat deliberately. I think they see it as a sign of wealth, and they would prefer to give off the image that they have money than maintain a healthy body.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    436
    Reputation
    2793
    Type
    AWM

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    I know a family from South East Asia. One of the sons married a girl from back home and brought her over. The families here know each other. The families over their know each other. She still banged a ton of guys on him, even with all that cultural inertia.

    Women around the world are all cut from the same cloth. You are a meal ticket any way you cut it. The only difference is her calculus regarding does she have more to loose than gain by doing you wrong. You better be one step ahead of her on that equation.

  17. #17

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by pbisque View Post
    I actually agree that incels can be dangerous but with a caveat. It's blue pill incels that are dangerous. They are dangerous because they followed their mamas instructions to the letter and got nothing to show for it. Rollo T. explains this one pretty well.

    If a man who follows "the rules" and doesn't get the results he was promised, things can go bad. As Chris Rock used to say, "I'm not sayin he should a done it, but I understand". I've been there. Most of us have. You followed the rules and got fuck all for it. Then you figure out that their is a second set of books mama never told you about. You look back on a lifetime of wasted energy and.... for some guys, they just snap.

    The red pill as early as possible is their only salvation. At that point, they can pursue women or not, but at least it is an honest choice. They can look at the effort required and decide for themselves if it is worth it. In the blue pill mind-frame though, they put in the work first, never understanding that it is all a lie.

    Moral of the story for society: Don't indoctrinate a moral code into a creature that probably already has one hard-wired to some degree, and then turn around and let that creature find out he's been lied to his entire life. That moral code might just turn around and bite you in the ass.
    This is absolute truth. Cause this is entirely my story. It's worse, though, than just not getting anything to show for it. It's that "mama's instructions" put your very soul in a mindset which is ruthlessly exploited by the entire world. Woman ADORE having men to mangle. They thrill to it. And then "shame and blame" their victims (and other women's victims) without the slightest hesitation or concern. It's so horrendous, because they interpret any inconvenience as oppression, and if you refuse to be their victim, then you are oppressing them. It truly is 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'... You are damned, period. "AND YOU DESERVE IT"...

    When I was younger, I faced alot of bullying and discrimination because of my oddity and the spinelessness that was drilled into my head at all turns. I nearly exploded one time, almost became a school-shooter, in a suicide turned outward. That what all this INCEL violence really is, a suicide turned outward. Thankfully, when I finally did kill myself, it was only myself. And that event has, believe it or not, been quite beneficial. My mother and some other folks finally saw that their actions had consequences, and to their credit, stopped enabling my self-destruction for their own convenience. Ofcourse some sought to take advantage of it, because some are monsters, but I betrayed and abandoned them once I saw the truth.

    Once I saw this rabid SJW holding court over a group talking about the "myth" of the friendzone. When I dropped that satirical Onion article, her response was: "Yeah, I have so much sympathy for guys that let women do that to them." No pretense of denial, no sputtering or rationalization, nothing. Just contempt and victim-blaming... She wasn't phased, or even embarrassed in the slightest by being caught in a lie. It simply DID NOT COUNT.

    Because men simply do not count. We don't even exist, to the majority of women, until they are inconvenienced.

  18. #18

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by UnFucked View Post
    I have a lot of experience with women from all over South America. It's extremely common for young Latin women to have cosmetic surgery such as boob jobs and nose jobs. In my experience, a typical Colombian woman nearing 30 looks like something out of an 80s horror movie, complete with trashy faded tattoos of guns and initials of past boyfriends, and fake everything, from nails to eye lashes. I have also yet to meet a Latina over the age of 25 who is not fat. I even asked one of them about this, and she told me that many girls get fat deliberately. I think they see it as a sign of wealth, and they would prefer to give off the image that they have money than maintain a healthy body.
    Just came back from 30th(?) trip to Colombia, and I think you are painting with a sometimes broad, and sometimes selective brush.

    Colombian women are prone to get boob jobs before they get braces for their teeth, but not all, and not even most. While Brazil DID do something to give most of their women - even the Japanese ones - a big butt, the Colombians did come up with butt implant surgery, but again, most Colombian women do not do that. Same for tattoos. I have seen some fat Paisas in the streets and stores, but they caught my attention in a "opposite world," "parallel dimension where the people of Walmart are skinny" kinda way.

    The wealth thing: It is the sign of wealth for a woman to not have to work and spend her mornings in the gym, lest their husband stop finding them attractive, divorce them, and take up with his mistress.

    There is no divorce rape in most of Latin America.

    ....and I have probably gotten more Latina ass than the examination table of a Mexico City gynecologist.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  19. #19

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    Travelling to some other countries is also a great idea, as western women have the highest standards and are the lowest quality in the world. Travelling almost ANYWHERE else will instantly improve your SMV as well as the quality of women available to you.
    QFT.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  20. #20
    Member UnFucked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    634
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Double Standard BS: New York Times article, "This is a Chad"

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    Just came back from 30th(?) trip to Colombia, and I think you are painting with a sometimes broad, and sometimes selective brush.

    Colombian women are prone to get boob jobs before they get braces for their teeth, but not all, and not even most. While Brazil DID do something to give most of their women - even the Japanese ones - a big butt, the Colombians did come up with butt implant surgery, but again, most Colombian women do not do that. Same for tattoos. I have seen some fat Paisas in the streets and stores, but they caught my attention in a "opposite world," "parallel dimension where the people of Walmart are skinny" kinda way.

    The wealth thing: It is the sign of wealth for a woman to not have to work and spend her mornings in the gym, lest their husband stop finding them attractive, divorce them, and take up with his mistress.

    There is no divorce rape in most of Latin America.

    ....and I have probably gotten more Latina ass than the examination table of a Mexico City gynecologist.
    I've never been to Latin America so I'm just going on what I see in my city where there's a huge Latin community. Maybe fat was too strong a word, but the ones here all have extra weight, that's for sure. My selection bias is skewed somewhat since the Colombians that come here are generally the young women looking to party and whore themselves out for a year before returning to Colombia, and they definitely aren't marriage material. And I'm not just talking about the whores, nor the Colombians, but all the Latinas here seem kind of trashy. Maybe Europe brings out the worst of them.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 5, 2017, 4:37 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: September 29, 2015, 8:06 PM
  3. An accepted double standard
    By RATM in forum Lounge
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 14, 2015, 6:00 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: April 11, 2015, 9:37 PM
  5. "Trans man" gives birth, not once, but three times
    By BeijaFlor in forum Nonmember Questions and Opposing Views
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: February 17, 2015, 12:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •