Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1

    "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    From the highly blue pill, tradcon dominated site:

    https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/...184925/?page=1

    Welcome to the thread of middle-age dating experiences! Feel free to share your fascinating and exciting examples.

    To start things off, I'll share about the girl I met last Monday. Out of respect for her privacy and to avoid arocking her, I will use a fake name for her.
    "Vicki" and I met at a casual church activity for 'mid-singles' (middle age singles). We decided to talk and introduce ourselves over hot chocolate at a local Denny's. Here is what I learned the first time talking with Vicki:
    1. Her parents divorced when she was young, and her dad remarried to an abusive woman.
    2. Vicki ran away to escape the abuse. Her younger siblings weren't so lucky and are all messed up.
    3. She has two young adult sons. Apparently they are still dependents, and at least one is autistic and bipolar. He has needed institutionalized lock-down on occasion.
    4. She had a failing kidney removed only two months ago.
    5. Vicki is prone to sinus infections and treats them with colloidal silver. Vicki is hoping to get some kind of scan followed by surgery to fix whatever it is. To improve the probability of needing surgery, Vicki is consuming vast amounts of dairy because it apparently causes inflammation in her sinuses.
    6. She's unemployed, because employment would hamper her ability to qualify for free healthcare for herself and her sons' needs.
    7. She suffers from anxiety, but says that it is being treated.

    i will add that Vicki is slender with a comparatively huge rack, and somewhat pretty.

    The options aren't dull! That's for certain.
    What makes you happy? What brings you joy? What lifts your spirit? What tickles your fancy? What complements your mood? What catches your eye? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=durbQ7nVfQ8

    How do you look out for someone you love? How do you shelter their dreams? How do you cherish their innocence? How do you guide them through life? How do you watch over their travels? How do you show them you care? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd8PLHa6ec8

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    2284
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Looks like a lot of the comments are on the Red pill side. I'm not familiar with the forum but I do take an interest in Red pill comments being made in unexpected places. I have been seeing quite a few on porn sites too. Which are traditionally sites where pussy is worshiped.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Manuallaborer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    354
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    I too followed that link to a red pill site I've not seen before. It is refreshing to know that the truth is spreading like wildfire.

    A comment from that site, "Single women over 25 are like parking spots at Walmart: they're either handicapped or way the fuck out there".

    There are many more worth reading. While this post-wall train wreck sounds extreme, I'm thinking it's close to an average example of what we would find in the wild if we were dumb enough to waste time listening to one speak for more than thirty seconds.
    ​Have you considered fucking a doll instead?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    1124
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    I read that list again. This is just a professional victim milking the system for everything she can. Why would you want to become involved with that? The system would gladly pass all the costs along to you. After the bankruptcy so snowflake can get her treatment, comes the divorce and alimony.

    I love seeing these stories pop up all over the place. The growing mountain range of evidence all lead to the only viable survival strategy: MGTOW.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,440
    Reputation
    20480
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Chicks always have something physically wrong. They are always ill. They are always suffering some ailment. If it's not migraines, it's their vagine. If it's not the vagine, their feet will be fucked up. Or they'll have allergies. Or they'll have joint pain. Or they'll have digestive problems. Or circulation issues. Or any one of a bazillion other possibilities.

    And this is quite apart from and in addition to the mental and emotional problems. And quite apart from actual cancer and shit like that - real illnesses. They are just plain frail. You know that being a mother is not "the most difficult job in the world" because if it was, women just wouldn't be able to do it.

    This is why all those bullshit herbal cures and essential oils and every kind of medical scam and snake oil target women. It's not just because they are gullible and vain. It's because if you try to sell "wellness" to the average bloke, he'd be like "Why? I'm already feeling pretty good, thanks." Women are not like that. They are never just ordinarily ok, never just feel fine. There's always something wrong.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    1149
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    Chicks always have something physically wrong. They are always ill. They are always suffering some ailment. If it's not migraines, it's their vagine. If it's not the vagine, their feet will be fucked up. Or they'll have allergies. Or they'll have joint pain. Or they'll have digestive problems. Or circulation issues. Or any one of a bazillion other possibilities.

    And this is quite apart from and in addition to the mental and emotional problems. And quite apart from actual cancer and shit like that - real illnesses. They are just plain frail. You know that being a mother is not "the most difficult job in the world" because if it was, women just wouldn't be able to do it.

    This is why all those bullshit herbal cures and essential oils and every kind of medical scam and snake oil target women. It's not just because they are gullible and vain. It's because if you try to sell "wellness" to the average bloke, he'd be like "Why? I'm already feeling pretty good, thanks." Women are not like that. They are never just ordinarily ok, never just feel fine. There's always something wrong.
    What's amazing is that none of the things that they are 'suffering' from is life threatening. But don't you even DARE to take their problems lightly. In their minds, their concerns are just as important as cancer and you can't convince them otherwise.

    I gotta hand it to those herbal guys, they're really talented when it comes to marketing. I mean, its not hard to get money off of old people and women but the way they do it is sort of blameless, as if, even though they know their shit doesn't work, they set it up so that its the patient's fault why it didn't work and not the treatment. That would never happen in a real hospital. Oh no, its the hospital's fault and the evil doctor is the problem. That's how these guys end up making way more than doctors and they don't even get sued.

  7. #7

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    I see women like this every day in the pharmacy, literally all the time. They are almost always on welfare, especially under 40. It is very common for them to have multiple children, usually from different guys, and their kids are usually on a bunch of drugs too. They ALL have "anxiety" and take multiple drugs for it, especially benzo's and antidepressants, and it isn't uncommon for them to have five or six psychotropic medications on their profile. They get frequent courses of antibiotics for "unspecified infections" and frequently take antivirals as well for their chronic STD problems. Most of them have visible tattoos, and a lot of them are into illicit drugs as well. I'd say at least 80% of the people who try to buy syringes to shoot up with are female.

    If anyone wants to know how I know all these things about them for a fact, feel free to ask and I can elaborate. Suffice to say, I have my ways, and one of the ways I keep myself entertained at work is by observing them. The pharmacy is (ironically) just a never ending stream of red pills, all day every day. Women like this are not an aberration, they are the NORM. The vast majority of women are like this, and I am talking EVERY age group, but especially those under 50. The ones over 50 are only doing better because many of them have husbands, and the ones who don't have husbands are an even bigger train wreck than their younger counterparts.

    GYOW gents. Diseased, damaged, destructive...doesn't even begin to describe the modern female these days.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    1124
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    If anyone wants to know how I know all these things about them for a fact, feel free to ask and I can elaborate.
    Please do! I have always enjoyed your field observations and analyses. It might be worth a separate thread and it will probably become a sticky.

  9. #9

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    Please do! I have always enjoyed your field observations and analyses. It might be worth a separate thread and it will probably become a sticky.
    I've often thought about creating my own red pill content based on my observations...maybe someday when I have a bit more time I will. Believe me, I could easily fill an entire book with these observations. But anyway, here's how I know most of this stuff:

    I know when women are on welfare because that is how they pay for their medications. People who work often have to work full time to be eligible for commercial insurance and still have to pay a lot for it, then they still have high copays and deductibles. People who are on welfare generally get their medications for free, or for like a dollar or two per script. I can tell what insurance/welfare plan they are on from a simple glance at their prescription label or by looking in their profile, and believe me, I ALWAYS make a note of this with every script I fill. Women on welfare fit literally every stereotype I've listed about 95% of the time. Also if you see a visible tattoo, I can almost guarantee she's on welfare. I see these patterns over and over and it is astonishing how consistent they are.

    I can tell they are single mothers because for one thing, I look to see if they have a ring on their finger. If I see their welfare card I can also tell, because if they have a husband he will be listed on the card as a recipient, but a boyfriend will not. I can tell because they usually come in themselves to pick up scripts for themselves and their kids. Married couples generally have the same insurance (usually under the man since he is the one who works and provides, as always) and therefore fill at the same pharmacy and obviously have the same last name, so I get to know them that way. Married women almost always have commercial insurance from their husbands, but single mothers are almost always on welfare.

    I can tell they have kids by multiple guys because for starters, they typically have different last names. When these women bring me their welfare cards, it has a list of all their dependents (with first AND last names) as well as their date of birth, which pretty much tells me everything I want to know. Also, I have noticed their kids get sick more often and are not as healthy as kids who come from homes where the father is still there, so I end up dealing with the kids as well as their single mothers, and I know who they all are. In addition to getting sick more often, the children of single mothers are often drugged up on many psychotropic medications. This is something I see every day, and it makes me absolutely sick. I also get a lot of other subtle signs, such as when a guy is picking up meds and tells me they are his step kids, for instance.

    I know when they have STD's because a lot of times I can find diagnosis codes either in their profiles or on prescriptions for antibiotics/antivirals. You guys would be amazed how often I see this. In particular, if I see an antiviral like acyclovir or valacyclovir, I can tell you like 99% of the time that girl has herpes. If it is a bacterial infection I have to dig a bit more but often can find a diagnosis code somewhere or other clues. And you never know who it will be, sometimes they are very young and look clean. Also, some of these women are a lot older and have chronic lifelong STD infections. The takeaway from this is that if you do fuck girls, ALWAYS wear condoms. You're not just protecting yourself against an unwanted pregnancy, it is also your only protection against a lifelong chronic STD infection that you do not want to deal with, trust me.

    I know the girls are abusing drugs because they come in smelling like weed or trying to purchase diabetic syringes when they are clearly not diabetic. Most diabetics get their supplies with prescriptions so their insurance will cover it, so when you get some tatted up, strung out looking young white girl coming in at 3 am claiming to be diabetic, you know it is most likely bullshit. For the record, I NEVER sell syringes to them without proof of insulin/medical use. These cunts just leave their dirty needles on the sidewalks, in parking lots, in trash cans for people to get stuck on. I've SEEN it happen. All of my other coworkers just sell them the needles but I never do, even though they often make a commotion when I refuse the sale. I do everything I can to protect my legitimate patients and coworkers, as well as the general public. There is also a school where small children are running around every day like a block away from my pharmacy, and I do not want the sidewalks to be littered with dirty needles.

    Anyway, this is getting a bit long winded. I post on here a lot, and honestly, like 95% of the reason I do it is because it is therapeutic for me. If it weren't for you guys, I would probably have to pay a lot of money for a shrink, and even then I'd still be insane. I like the camaraderie and brotherhood I see in MGTOW as well, and I really like comparing notes and seeing all the unique perspectives we get here. But there is a deeper reason for it as well. I tell you guys these things because I think it is important information that you need to know, to protect yourself.

    And also, because I want you to know you are right about female nature, about everything. Not only are you right, but you have no idea how right you are. Women and society constantly try to gaslight us and convince us that what we see isn't real, but the fact of the matter is everything we talk about here is dead on balls accurate. You guys have no idea how right you are about a lot of these issues. That's why I'm here, to let you know. And also, to keep from going insane. :P

  10. #10
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    1124
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Damn. Xanthine, I appreciate the irony of your work. People pay money for you to dispense pills, but the Red Pills they give you are beyond price.

  11. #11

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I've often thought about creating my own red pill content based on my observations...maybe someday when I have a bit more time I will. Believe me, I could easily fill an entire book with these observations. But anyway, here's how I know most of this stuff:

    I know when women are on welfare because that is how they pay for their medications. People who work often have to work full time to be eligible for commercial insurance and still have to pay a lot for it, then they still have high copays and deductibles. People who are on welfare generally get their medications for free, or for like a dollar or two per script. I can tell what insurance/welfare plan they are on from a simple glance at their prescription label or by looking in their profile, and believe me, I ALWAYS make a note of this with every script I fill. Women on welfare fit literally every stereotype I've listed about 95% of the time. Also if you see a visible tattoo, I can almost guarantee she's on welfare. I see these patterns over and over and it is astonishing how consistent they are.

    I can tell they are single mothers because for one thing, I look to see if they have a ring on their finger. If I see their welfare card I can also tell, because if they have a husband he will be listed on the card as a recipient, but a boyfriend will not. I can tell because they usually come in themselves to pick up scripts for themselves and their kids. Married couples generally have the same insurance (usually under the man since he is the one who works and provides, as always) and therefore fill at the same pharmacy and obviously have the same last name, so I get to know them that way. Married women almost always have commercial insurance from their husbands, but single mothers are almost always on welfare.

    I can tell they have kids by multiple guys because for starters, they typically have different last names. When these women bring me their welfare cards, it has a list of all their dependents (with first AND last names) as well as their date of birth, which pretty much tells me everything I want to know. Also, I have noticed their kids get sick more often and are not as healthy as kids who come from homes where the father is still there, so I end up dealing with the kids as well as their single mothers, and I know who they all are. In addition to getting sick more often, the children of single mothers are often drugged up on many psychotropic medications. This is something I see every day, and it makes me absolutely sick. I also get a lot of other subtle signs, such as when a guy is picking up meds and tells me they are his step kids, for instance.

    I know when they have STD's because a lot of times I can find diagnosis codes either in their profiles or on prescriptions for antibiotics/antivirals. You guys would be amazed how often I see this. In particular, if I see an antiviral like acyclovir or valacyclovir, I can tell you like 99% of the time that girl has herpes. If it is a bacterial infection I have to dig a bit more but often can find a diagnosis code somewhere or other clues. And you never know who it will be, sometimes they are very young and look clean. Also, some of these women are a lot older and have chronic lifelong STD infections. The takeaway from this is that if you do fuck girls, ALWAYS wear condoms. You're not just protecting yourself against an unwanted pregnancy, it is also your only protection against a lifelong chronic STD infection that you do not want to deal with, trust me.

    I know the girls are abusing drugs because they come in smelling like weed or trying to purchase diabetic syringes when they are clearly not diabetic. Most diabetics get their supplies with prescriptions so their insurance will cover it, so when you get some tatted up, strung out looking young white girl coming in at 3 am claiming to be diabetic, you know it is most likely bullshit. For the record, I NEVER sell syringes to them without proof of insulin/medical use. These cunts just leave their dirty needles on the sidewalks, in parking lots, in trash cans for people to get stuck on. I've SEEN it happen. All of my other coworkers just sell them the needles but I never do, even though they often make a commotion when I refuse the sale. I do everything I can to protect my legitimate patients and coworkers, as well as the general public. There is also a school where small children are running around every day like a block away from my pharmacy, and I do not want the sidewalks to be littered with dirty needles.

    Anyway, this is getting a bit long winded. I post on here a lot, and honestly, like 95% of the reason I do it is because it is therapeutic for me. If it weren't for you guys, I would probably have to pay a lot of money for a shrink, and even then I'd still be insane. I like the camaraderie and brotherhood I see in MGTOW as well, and I really like comparing notes and seeing all the unique perspectives we get here. But there is a deeper reason for it as well. I tell you guys these things because I think it is important information that you need to know, to protect yourself.

    And also, because I want you to know you are right about female nature, about everything. Not only are you right, but you have no idea how right you are. Women and society constantly try to gaslight us and convince us that what we see isn't real, but the fact of the matter is everything we talk about here is dead on balls accurate. You guys have no idea how right you are about a lot of these issues. That's why I'm here, to let you know. And also, to keep from going insane. :P
    Thanks Xanthine, for this interesting insight. Rep is incoming.
    All the best
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,757
    Reputation
    6302
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Some guy commenting on another link said "single women over 25 are like Wall Mart parking spaces. Either handicapped or way the fuck out there."

    Good one Xanthine.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,110
    Reputation
    14731
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Women that are older simply give up on life and are a train wreck. I see that in a lot of men that are broken too but these men suffer in silence. Middle aged women in comparison advertise this like a badge of honor for going through life like this and think it attracts men.

    Any rational man should think clearly and run, Forest Gump style the other way.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    2284
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Women that are older simply give up on life and are a train wreck. I see that in a lot of men that are broken too but these men suffer in silence. Middle aged women in comparison advertise this like a badge of honor for going through life like this and think it attracts men.

    Any rational man should think clearly and run, Forest Gump style the other way.
    I have worked with women going through menopause and even just women who are approaching it. Everything is a drama to them and they have to have everything their way. Men just get on with the job, they could be on fire and they would still just be getting on with it. With women any little problem derails them and they will make damn sure that everyone knows about it.

  15. #15
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,040
    Reputation
    8387
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I've often thought about creating my own red pill content based on my observations...maybe someday when I have a bit more time I will. Believe me, I could easily fill an entire book with these observations. But anyway, here's how I know most of this stuff:

    I know when women are on welfare because that is how they pay for their medications. People who work often have to work full time to be eligible for commercial insurance and still have to pay a lot for it, then they still have high copays and deductibles. People who are on welfare generally get their medications for free, or for like a dollar or two per script. I can tell what insurance/welfare plan they are on from a simple glance at their prescription label or by looking in their profile, and believe me, I ALWAYS make a note of this with every script I fill. Women on welfare fit literally every stereotype I've listed about 95% of the time. Also if you see a visible tattoo, I can almost guarantee she's on welfare. I see these patterns over and over and it is astonishing how consistent they are.

    I can tell they are single mothers because for one thing, I look to see if they have a ring on their finger. If I see their welfare card I can also tell, because if they have a husband he will be listed on the card as a recipient, but a boyfriend will not. I can tell because they usually come in themselves to pick up scripts for themselves and their kids. Married couples generally have the same insurance (usually under the man since he is the one who works and provides, as always) and therefore fill at the same pharmacy and obviously have the same last name, so I get to know them that way. Married women almost always have commercial insurance from their husbands, but single mothers are almost always on welfare.

    I can tell they have kids by multiple guys because for starters, they typically have different last names. When these women bring me their welfare cards, it has a list of all their dependents (with first AND last names) as well as their date of birth, which pretty much tells me everything I want to know. Also, I have noticed their kids get sick more often and are not as healthy as kids who come from homes where the father is still there, so I end up dealing with the kids as well as their single mothers, and I know who they all are. In addition to getting sick more often, the children of single mothers are often drugged up on many psychotropic medications. This is something I see every day, and it makes me absolutely sick. I also get a lot of other subtle signs, such as when a guy is picking up meds and tells me they are his step kids, for instance.

    I know when they have STD's because a lot of times I can find diagnosis codes either in their profiles or on prescriptions for antibiotics/antivirals. You guys would be amazed how often I see this. In particular, if I see an antiviral like acyclovir or valacyclovir, I can tell you like 99% of the time that girl has herpes. If it is a bacterial infection I have to dig a bit more but often can find a diagnosis code somewhere or other clues. And you never know who it will be, sometimes they are very young and look clean. Also, some of these women are a lot older and have chronic lifelong STD infections. The takeaway from this is that if you do fuck girls, ALWAYS wear condoms. You're not just protecting yourself against an unwanted pregnancy, it is also your only protection against a lifelong chronic STD infection that you do not want to deal with, trust me.

    I know the girls are abusing drugs because they come in smelling like weed or trying to purchase diabetic syringes when they are clearly not diabetic. Most diabetics get their supplies with prescriptions so their insurance will cover it, so when you get some tatted up, strung out looking young white girl coming in at 3 am claiming to be diabetic, you know it is most likely bullshit. For the record, I NEVER sell syringes to them without proof of insulin/medical use. These cunts just leave their dirty needles on the sidewalks, in parking lots, in trash cans for people to get stuck on. I've SEEN it happen. All of my other coworkers just sell them the needles but I never do, even though they often make a commotion when I refuse the sale. I do everything I can to protect my legitimate patients and coworkers, as well as the general public. There is also a school where small children are running around every day like a block away from my pharmacy, and I do not want the sidewalks to be littered with dirty needles.

    Anyway, this is getting a bit long winded. I post on here a lot, and honestly, like 95% of the reason I do it is because it is therapeutic for me. If it weren't for you guys, I would probably have to pay a lot of money for a shrink, and even then I'd still be insane. I like the camaraderie and brotherhood I see in MGTOW as well, and I really like comparing notes and seeing all the unique perspectives we get here. But there is a deeper reason for it as well. I tell you guys these things because I think it is important information that you need to know, to protect yourself.

    And also, because I want you to know you are right about female nature, about everything. Not only are you right, but you have no idea how right you are. Women and society constantly try to gaslight us and convince us that what we see isn't real, but the fact of the matter is everything we talk about here is dead on balls accurate. You guys have no idea how right you are about a lot of these issues. That's why I'm here, to let you know. And also, to keep from going insane. :P
    I had a friend of mine read this. He is not MGTOW but is a pharmacist in the rough part of town that serves indigent adults. I asked him if there was anything said here that he could disagree with. He said he didn't have exposure to the children part of this and he hadn't thought about all of this to the same degree, but yeah he agrees with it. Then, he started telling me his similar observations, one after the next, and he couldn't stop! So yeah, he apparently HAD thought about it! LOL.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  16. #16
    Senior Member toolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    763
    Reputation
    3397
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: "Dating in the Land of Misfit Toys!"

    More AR-15 advice:

    Sleep kidney side down and do not unload up in her baby maker.
    My Senior Member is semi retired.


Similar Threads

  1. backlash of "#metoo" dating rules...
    By Eiji in forum News Articles
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: February 12, 2019, 11:26 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 28, 2018, 4:15 AM
  3. Are ALL Women really Like That? AWALT & The "Magic Dating Matrix"
    By UnregisteredMikeTO in forum Opposing Views
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: October 17, 2017, 3:50 AM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: February 26, 2016, 9:30 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: April 26, 2014, 9:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •