Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    I Get Confused...

    I get confused…

    Mostly I’m content to let the world go by watching all the idiocy while sadly laughing at the current 'trends' (although that can change rapidly when someone close to me gets shafted). Sometimes I get really annoyed with the things I see going on around me. Sometimes it seems to me that the world couldn’t be any other way than how it is, so why be annoyed?

    I get confused…

    Big businesses supporting left wing ideology. Maybe it’s because socialism tends to create a larger low-cost workforce, but socialism also tends to penalise business with heavy taxes. I guess there’s a cost/profit ratio thing at play including who you’re marketing to.

    I get confused…

    Sometimes women seem to be just as manipulated by the programmed bullshit we all receive growing up. I’ve known a few that have been terribly hurt.

    I get confused…

    I don’t for a second believe AWALT is true in all circumstances. Not all women show all the traits associated with their gender, but all women (in my experience) do show at least some of them. But then I think, what if those traits I haven’t noticed in any particular woman just haven’t needed to be shown yet?

    I get confused…

    I can’t see myself ever getting involved in a relationship again, but I do enjoy interacting with some women. Not on an ‘us vs. you’ platform (although that’s always fun, especially in a crowd when their arguments are shot full of holes), but in my age group and where I live women are occasionally willing to engage at a philosophical level.

    But mostly, I just enjoy their company. It can be fun to ‘pretend flirt’ with each other with both of us knowing there’s nothing in the offing.

    I get confused…

    When politicians automatically take the opposing stance. They get elected to lead and serve. To me that means doing the right thing whatever your philosophical views. But I guess that’s just my naivety showing again, especially in the current climate where the views of the few on social media have such a huge impact.

    I get confused…

    With the advent of the internet nearly any piece of information is yours at your fingertips. Generally speaking I believe this to be a good thing in the long term no matter how many problems it causes in the short term. Just my take.

    However, pick a subject – any subject and start to research it.

    It won’t take long before you’re confronted with many differing views and opinions. Not only that but any and every topic you care to research will eventually split into many different sub-sections leading you into different areas and more research.

    It seems to me I cannot know anything in today’s world except for what my own experience teaches me, and that’s just not enough. So I tend to employ reason but that doesn't give me all the answers either.

    I get confused…

  2. #2
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Reputation
    4259
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: I Get Confused...

    I do believe AWALT but not in the way you are thinking. I do believe all women have the traits but not all women are evil. This is a horrible comparison but its the only way I can think of at the moment. I mean no disrespect. Its like dogs. You fear a dog's bark. We all do cause we know its a warning before being attack. But if a little Chihuahua is barking then its a "Oh fuck off" and you leave. But if its a huge Rottweiler than you are like "Oh shit!!!" and leave ASAP. My point being is you will no matter what be cautious. I have women that are good friends that I will go to the end of the world for but at the same time its because we grew up with each other and its a respect thing.

    No, I am NOT starting shit but I have stated this many times on here. Other men are the problem. Women just play with that & use it to their advantage. I will save more on that during replies.
    Never ever put your faith in a politician. They are trained liars and will say anything to get your attention & vote. Think of it like this. They are the guy at the bar trying to pick up the girl.They will sweet talk her and fill her head with bullshit. The girl falls for it & gives up the pussy. Its the same way with politicians & voters. You are probably calling me a hypocrite cause I have a Trump avatar. He is the shadiest motherfucker of them all. You are not going to tell me he didn't get rich and powerful as he is by not slicing a few throats. Nobody gets to the top of the mountain honestly. I just like how he is not a pussy and is not afraid to speak his mind and say "Oh I think this is retarded" while everyone else is praising it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I do believe AWALT but not in the way you are thinking. I do believe all women have the traits but not all women are evil. This is a horrible comparison but its the only way I can think of at the moment. I mean no disrespect. Its like dogs. You fear a dog's bark. We all do cause we know its a warning before being attack. But if a little Chihuahua is barking then its a "Oh fuck off" and you leave. But if its a huge Rottweiler than you are like "Oh shit!!!" and leave ASAP. My point being is you will no matter what be cautious. I have women that are good friends that I will go to the end of the world for but at the same time its because we grew up with each other and its a respect thing.

    No, I am NOT starting shit but I have stated this many times on here. Other men are the problem. Women just play with that & use it to their advantage.
    I will save more on that during replies.
    Never ever put your faith in a politician. They are trained liars and will say anything to get your attention & vote. Think of it like this. They are the guy at the bar trying to pick up the girl.They will sweet talk her and fill her head with bullshit. The girl falls for it & gives up the pussy. Its the same way with politicians & voters. You are probably calling me a hypocrite cause I have a Trump avatar. He is the shadiest motherfucker of them all. You are not going to tell me he didn't get rich and powerful as he is by not slicing a few throats. Nobody gets to the top of the mountain honestly. I just like how he is not a pussy and is not afraid to speak his mind and say "Oh I think this is retarded" while everyone else is praising it.
    I also have women that are good friends. It's kinda like family insofar as you can argue the bit out amongst yourselves, but when an outsider puts her (or his) nose in we band together. Sometimes.

    With regards to women taking advantage of the 'other' men you mention, sure why wouldn't they? From one perspective it's everyone for themselves and I'm gonna get what I can. While I can't fault their short term logic, they don't seem to realise the long-term implications. A little sympathy and/or empathy could go a long way.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    3939
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I get confused…

    Mostly I’m content to let the world go by watching all the idiocy while sadly laughing at the current 'trends' (although that can change rapidly when someone close to me gets shafted). Sometimes I get really annoyed with the things I see going on around me. Sometimes it seems to me that the world couldn’t be any other way than how it is, so why be annoyed?

    I get confused…

    Big businesses supporting left wing ideology. Maybe it’s because socialism tends to create a larger low-cost workforce, but socialism also tends to penalise business with heavy taxes. I guess there’s a cost/profit ratio thing at play including who you’re marketing to.

    I get confused…

    Sometimes women seem to be just as manipulated by the programmed bullshit we all receive growing up. I’ve known a few that have been terribly hurt.

    I get confused…

    I don’t for a second believe AWALT is true in all circumstances. Not all women show all the traits associated with their gender, but all women (in my experience) do show at least some of them. But then I think, what if those traits I haven’t noticed in any particular woman just haven’t needed to be shown yet?

    I get confused…

    I can’t see myself ever getting involved in a relationship again, but I do enjoy interacting with some women. Not on an ‘us vs. you’ platform (although that’s always fun, especially in a crowd when their arguments are shot full of holes), but in my age group and where I live women are occasionally willing to engage at a philosophical level.

    But mostly, I just enjoy their company. It can be fun to ‘pretend flirt’ with each other with both of us knowing there’s nothing in the offing.

    I get confused…

    When politicians automatically take the opposing stance. They get elected to lead and serve. To me that means doing the right thing whatever your philosophical views. But I guess that’s just my naivety showing again, especially in the current climate where the views of the few on social media have such a huge impact.

    I get confused…

    With the advent of the internet nearly any piece of information is yours at your fingertips. Generally speaking I believe this to be a good thing in the long term no matter how many problems it causes in the short term. Just my take.

    However, pick a subject – any subject and start to research it.

    It won’t take long before you’re confronted with many differing views and opinions. Not only that but any and every topic you care to research will eventually split into many different sub-sections leading you into different areas and more research.

    It seems to me I cannot know anything in today’s world except for what my own experience teaches me, and that’s just not enough. So I tend to employ reason but that doesn't give me all the answers either.

    I get confused…
    You should read Mark Twain's "Letters From The Earth," a brilliant satire of humankind that's frighteningly and reassuringly accurate.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by kru-kut View Post
    You should read Mark Twain's "Letters From The Earth," a brilliant satire of humankind that's frighteningly and reassuringly accurate.
    Just downloaded it and will read it with interest.

  6. #6
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    846
    Reputation
    4259
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: I Get Confused...

    I agree with you 75%.

    What I mean by other men are the problem is this. Men put men into groups. Take the whole "Your gay dude" crap. If another guy doesn't fit in then other men will call him "gay". Women will then play on the guy that doesnt fit in. Kinda like a cat playing with its dinner(mouse). Women know men single men out and use it to get their way. Look at how women talk to their boyfriends/husbands even in a jokingly way. If the guy wants to hang out with his buddies then the girl will indirectly say "Oh go hang with your boyfriends!" or "What are you guys gonna do? Make out?". They know men have a put on fragile ego and the man will quickly snap back "Fuck no! I ain't a fag!". Me? That shit doesn't bother me at all. As you guys know Im a smart ass and I love leaving people speechless with a shocked look on their face. I'd reply to the girl "We are going to do more than make out. He's a better fuck than you!" and walk away giggling. Leave them with a what I call "cocksucker's cramp" face.

    A face like this....


    But like you said they dont understand the long term effects. Let's use the above scenario. Short term is women call a man gay. Long term is maybe that guy is already badly depressed for whatever reason and then blows his head off. Do you think that women (or anyone for that matter)will care? Probably not cause in their minds they didn't buy the gun or pull the trigger. But the fact is they gave an already depressed guy the ammunition(pun intended) to do it.

    Men(and society as a whole) need to stop categorizing people unnecessarily. We need to stop with the stupid macho bullshit and pack mentality.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    I agree with you 75%.

    Men put men into groups. Take the whole "Your gay dude" crap. If another guy doesn't fit in then other men will call him "gay". Women will then play on the guy that doesnt fit in.



    But like you said they dont understand the long term effects. Let's use the above scenario. Short term is women call a man gay. Long term is maybe that guy is already badly depressed for whatever reason and then blows his head off. Do you think that women (or anyone for that matter)will care? Probably not cause in their minds they didn't buy the gun or pull the trigger. But the fact is they gave an already depressed guy the ammunition(pun intended) to do it.

    Men(and society as a whole) need to stop categorizing people unnecessarily. We need to stop with the stupid macho bullshit and pack mentality.
    Couldn't agree more.

    With regards to:

    Men(and society as a whole) need to stop categorizing people unnecessarily.

    I've always hated the way society tries to put us into boxes. Sometimes this is useful for well-intentioned statistical analysis, but for the most part it seems to get used to separate and segregate us for political or personal gain. I call bullshit and will not indulge in such tactics.

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,875
    Reputation
    11240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I've always hated the way society tries to put us into boxes.
    I hear ya. You have now identified why I chose the username I have!

    I'll write more later.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I hear ya. You have now identified why I chose the username I have!

    I'll write more later.
    LMAO. With all due respect.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    631
    Reputation
    2089
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: I Get Confused...

    I get confused, too. That's why I warn people away from my foot steps. I've stepped in so much shit never knowing it was shit until I was scraping it off my shoes!
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by MGTOWFOREVER View Post
    You are probably calling me a hypocrite cause I have a Trump avatar. He is the shadiest motherfucker of them all. You are not going to tell me he didn't get rich and powerful as he is by not slicing a few throats. Nobody gets to the top of the mountain honestly. I just like how he is not a pussy and is not afraid to speak his mind and say "Oh I think this is retarded" while everyone else is praising it.
    No I don't think you hypocritical. I'm from Ireland and everyone around me thinks Trump is an asshole. While I have to agree for the most part because he doesn't exactly come across as believable when he's speaking, I have however noticed a couple of things:

    During the last primaries when he was running for nomination the media reported heavily on all the insults he was throwing around him. I took the time to watch as much as I could including all the televised debates. One thing I noted was that Trump never insulted anyone until he was personally attacked, then he gave them hell. Sure why wouldn't ya?

    His policies, whether you agree with them or not, are mostly in line with republican views as far as I as an outsider can tell. Yes his M.O. can be questioned especially when it comes to foreign treaties, but I truly believe he believes he is doing his best for his country. I believe him to be a true patriot in his latter years willing to fight for what he believes, even if many of us don't quite get it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member rkspsm's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Delhi, India
    Posts
    167
    Reputation
    460
    Type
    Poltergeist

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Mostly I’m content to let the world go by watching all the idiocy while sadly laughing at the current 'trends' (although that can change rapidly when someone close to me gets shafted). Sometimes I get really annoyed with the things I see going on around me. Sometimes it seems to me that the world couldn’t be any other way than how it is, so why be annoyed?
    This is why I like the philosophy of antinatalism. Its better to not exist if it can be done without death, or in other words, not bringing new lives into this sad crazy world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Big businesses supporting left wing ideology. Maybe it’s because socialism tends to create a larger low-cost workforce, but socialism also tends to penalise business with heavy taxes. I guess there’s a cost/profit ratio thing at play including who you’re marketing to.
    It will make perfect sense if instead of calling it left wing or socialism, we just call it parasitism or theft. The underclass leech in the disguise of welfare etc, the elites leech by making clever policies (like banking system). The middle working class man who is the producer in the economy is just like a fat bovine roaming the wilderness, only to be feasted upon by hyenas and lions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Sometimes women seem to be just as manipulated by the programmed bullshit we all receive growing up. I’ve known a few that have been terribly hurt.

    I get confused…

    I don’t for a second believe AWALT is true in all circumstances. Not all women show all the traits associated with their gender, but all women (in my experience) do show at least some of them. But then I think, what if those traits I haven’t noticed in any particular woman just haven’t needed to be shown yet?
    I live absolute hermit style life when it comes to interpersonal relationships. Other than simple greetings, I havent interacted with any woman for probably a decade now. My work is very solitary, so there is no interaction with anyone even there. Thus I cant say how many of them are hurt or how many of them are nawalt. And I dont even really care, the AWALT belief keeps me at safe distance from them, outside their firing range and I like it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    When politicians automatically take the opposing stance. They get elected to lead and serve. To me that means doing the right thing whatever your philosophical views. But I guess that’s just my naivety showing again, especially in the current climate where the views of the few on social media have such a huge impact.
    I believe its all just to create a drama as a decoy for naive people to focus on useless issues, while they can then easily sit back and leech us off with relative impunity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    With the advent of the internet nearly any piece of information is yours at your fingertips. Generally speaking I believe this to be a good thing in the long term no matter how many problems it causes in the short term. Just my take.
    Its not different from any technology, from as simple as knives to as complex as modern weapons. Other than that, on personal level, I love internet the way it is, I am a self taught nerd, and without internet, I will be forced to interact with the stupid society out there to advance in my chosen path. Because of internet, I pay literally zero price for not socializing.
    A clever fighter not only wins, but excels in winning with ease. His victories bring him neither reputation for wisdom, nor credit for courage. He wins his battles by making no mistakes. Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated.

    Sun Tzu in The Art of War
    MGTOW is about making no mistakes against gynocentrism.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,892
    Reputation
    25783
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Corporations don't care where the money comes from. These lefty advertising campaigns are not the political stances of corporations because corporations don't have political stances. They are machines designed to make money. Since their "target demographic" is usually women, or men trying to impress women, they're going to take what their customers are blabbering about and give it back to them by the mouthful. The Gillette thing was a marketing experiment. Why not shit all over men to sell us products? We men today shit all over ourselves just in case feminists and the government don't do a good enough job of it.

    Same with the government. They just want votes because votes mean dollars.

    NAWALT? Really? C'mon man. Read more. Here's one for you: AWAWLT (All Women Are Weaponized Like That). Sure, play cutesy games and flirt and shit. Hang around with women. Do what you do, always always BE you. But remember, if you turn her down for sex, she can easily hide from the shame by turning it into a rape. Or, if you really get her turned on and she loves the sex, but the next day she realizes she has damaged her standing in her peer group by sleeping with you... yeah, she knows' she's 'fucking you' but she HAS to press the RAPE button. Just be careful. And when you're flirting and it gets more fun and its flowing and the booze starts flowing and the sex is good but that GODDAMNED pesky rubber comes off.... and she's pregnant... she has all of the reproductive choices, and control over your financial situation for 18-25 years.

    Don't be confused. You have Red Pill glasses on, so don't waste time wandering around being confused. You can see the world for what it is, and what it isn't.
    Mourn the loss of the world you thought you once knew, and move the fuck on.

    Who says you can't enjoy female company? Just be Red Pilled about it and you'll be fine.

    Once you accept the government and greater society is gynocentric and socialist and pandering to women in every way possible, it explains away 99% of the bullshit that is confusing you.

    One thing nice about going MGTOW for me, is that I'm no longer confused much. I might be a bit of an angry old bastard, but I really like the icy cold water of the truth.

    Especially after a night of hard drinking, like tonight!
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post

    NAWALT? Really? C'mon man. Read more.




    Just be careful. And when you're flirting and it gets more fun and its flowing and the booze starts flowing and the sex is good but that GODDAMNED pesky rubber comes off.... and she's pregnant... she has all of the reproductive choices, and control over your financial situation for 18-25 years.
    With regards NAWALT, I am referring only to any particular instance and trait. I do believe AWALT insofar as they all display undesirable and even dangerous traits, just that few display all of them. However I do agree that thinking AWALT when encountering them is by far the safest path.

    As to being careful with them it's not much of a factor for me anymore. With the exception of long term friends (more than 20 years) I only associate with them in public settings and always while I'm part of a group of guys. I never allow myself to be alone with them even just for sex, no matter how much I've had to drink. In fact the only physical contact I will allow is a handshake.
    Last edited by Jackoff; August 11, 2019 at 9:04 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    543
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious_Sid View Post
    Don't be confused. You have Red Pill glasses on, so don't waste time wandering around being confused. You can see the world for what it is, and what it isn't.
    Mourn the loss of the world you thought you once knew, and move the fuck on.
    Normally I'm not confused, but occasionally I do a little introspection and question how I interact with the world. A trait I have yet to see in any woman and believe we would all be better off if they did. The only questions I ever hear a woman asking herself is "What do I need to do to get (insert almost anything here)".

  16. #16
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    876
    Reputation
    4460
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    I'm no longer confused, I see things I could not see before, I know things I never knew before, my only difficulty is in chocking down the truth rather than drinking the smooth soothing misdirection of a lie.

    The only time I get confused is when I try to place myself inside a woman's head, that's when things get silly stupid!

    The truth is like ice skates to ice, you'll go allot further with no effort!

  17. #17
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,292
    Reputation
    15479
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Growing up in a neighborhood where I stuck out like a sore thumb was my first wake up call to reality of this world. I was a young lad and since then I have been questioning everything about what is taught of this world. While I was a consistent student that always did my work and earned very good grades I did not dispose of my distrust for what I was being taught.

    Everyday after school I would see how adults interacted each other in line at the bank with my parents or at the post office. What I saw was a world of agony, agitation, impatience, and despair. I wondered how could adults free from the school system feel trapped while us kids were so happy?

    Some would say responsibility but now as an adult I do handle responsibility. But I do not have that type of agony, agitation, impatience or despair that I saw in those adults long ago and this day.

    Confusion is a powerful tool to keep people unaware of their options, their choices in their lives, and personal sovereignty. Once the fog of confusion is no more the world is literally a playground for an adult that has mastered reading between the lines.

    A business that doesn't deliver the results I want? Bye. A family member that crosses the line? I let them know or I make sure to let other family members know they are toxic. Finding the best deal possible for some landscaping? Turning over every rock I can and taking the best offer.
    Last edited by Azure Nomad; August 12, 2019 at 3:44 AM.

  18. #18
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    876
    Reputation
    4460
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I Get Confused...

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure Nomad View Post
    Growing up in a neighborhood where I stuck out like a sore thumb was my first wake up call to reality of this world. I was a young lad and since then I have been questioning everything about what is taught of this world. While I was a consistent student that always did my work and earned very good grades I did not dispose of my distrust for what I was being taught.

    Everyday after school I would see how adults interacted each other in line at the bank with my parents or at the post office. What I saw was a world of agony, agitation, impatience, and despair. I wondered how could adults free from the school system feel trapped while us kids were so happy?

    Some would say responsibility but now as an adult I do handle responsibility. But I do not have that type of agony, agitation, impatience or despair that I saw in those adults long ago and this day.

    Confusing is a powerful tool to keep people unaware of their options, their choices in their lives, and personal sovereignty. Once the fog of confusion is no more the world is literally a playground for an adult that has mastered reading between the lines.

    A business that doesn't deliver the results I want? Bye. A family member that crosses the line? I let them know or I make sure to let other family members know they are toxic. Finding the best deal possible for some landscaping? Turning over every rock I can and taking the best offer.
    Well said brother! That spirit reminds me of my resent CHECK ENGINE, AIRBAGS, BRAKE, ABS lights and one by one systems failures both mechanical (transmission rebuild, timing belt, entire driveline seals, and 30 days until mandatory state inspection! All that was a month ago and I'm 5,000 miles to the good and running like a Swiss watch! What a bitch, I had some systems with multiple failures and broken connections in the electrical system that made diagnosis with multi meter impossible!

    I make do with what I have in any given situation and to no limit failure is not an option!

    Getting back on your feet as a man is a much greater struggle than a woman, they get favored in every social and legal paradigm across the board!

    I gave and gave and gave until I had no more to give and fell on hard times, and to many of those I gave, all I got in time of need was CRICKETS!

    I've learned I have to do everything myself when the economy crashes and money dries up. The great recession has exhausted me but made me much more independent and stronger! I can do more with less and keep the ball rolling, my costs to doing business have dramatically been reduced by self education in fields only vaguely familiar, I go in seeking knowledge and come out *solving problems*.

    I'm of the opinion that anger is spawned by ignorance and impatience when anybody looses their composure in problem solving issues.

  19. #19
    Senior Member JaydenJazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    168
    Reputation
    1271
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: I Get Confused...

    I've learned that not giving a shit about most things makes life less stressful because almost anything has the potential to test your patience and your wits. I used to be confused with a lot of shit during my blue pill days, when I would just go out of my way to appease to people hoping to get respect and acknowledgement back but several people aren't wired that way. People tend to invest in something or someone that they are influenced and manipulated by and more often than not get nothing in return. Whether it's women, businesses or society as a whole, orbiting around it would only be detrimental to you. We only live once, it should be spent on how we choose to live it.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,009
    Reputation
    9642
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: I Get Confused...

    I can’t see myself ever getting involved in a relationship again, but I do enjoy interacting with some women. Not on an ‘us vs. you’ platform (although that’s always fun, especially in a crowd when their arguments are shot full of holes), but in my age group and where I live women are occasionally willing to engage at a philosophical level.

    But mostly, I just enjoy their company. It can be fun to ‘pretend flirt’ with each other with both of us knowing there’s nothing in the offing.
    With all due respect, the flirting you speak of is simply a form of manipulation, and again with all due respect, it sounds like you're only too happy to oblige and aid the female in her manipulation tactics.

    No one is saying you shouldn't have female company, or even dating. MGTOW doesn't really prescribe ethics in that way. MGTOW is imply describing the fact that if a woman is flirting with you and it doesn't end up with sex; it is a form of manipulation. Now you may say, 'well I'll play along' which is fine but at least be aware of what is actually happening.


Similar Threads

  1. Confused - Did I find a NAWALT?
    By VTOLfreak in forum Lounge
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: November 28, 2016, 4:03 AM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: November 18, 2015, 3:26 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 3, 2015, 6:50 AM
  4. Confused woman on dating site
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 22, 2014, 4:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •