Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26
  1. #1

    She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    I am amused by the thought of this book. Somebody with more money than me buy it and then give us a book report.



    comments on Amazon are amusing, too

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FC1PRK...ustomerReviews

  2. #2
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,449
    Reputation
    20847
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    I don't like to support blue pill literature, but this sounds like Blue-Pill beta pussy worship where you have to go down and work your face off to give her three orgasms, maybe for a ten second blowjob or for your turn to get pleasure (pumping away like a piston in a honda civic) to, yet again, get her off. SO many men complain about not reaching orgasm in the bedroom - condoms, pressure to perform, the psychology of sexual failure when you DON'T perform, putting the woman first... Then you get women who love oral, but don't like sucking dick. They love when you're a robot with an eager tongue but all "too sore" to have PIV sex.

    Sex in the confines of long term relationships was such a frustrating thing for me. I was a "giver" in the sack, and i can't warn men enough how that will fuck up the balance in your relationship. When you become a tongue attached to a robot, when you turn yourself into a male sex robot for a woman, she'll treat you that way. Some women complain that there are men who orgasm in two minutes and roll over. Well, there are likely as many women who get an eager male partner and either don't care to reciprocate or claim a host of medical reasons (excuses) why they can't.

    I've always found that women slowly lose interest in sex with their long-term intimate partners. It's not an effort I would ever expend again. Aside from the handful of men who are lucky enough to be married to a nymphomaniac, most men go sexually dissatisfied with sex in cohabitation. Do you ever wonder what percentage of cheating men are there because sex was being used to manipulate, dolled out like some sort of doggie treat, or were getting no sex at all? One phrase I heard put it best: "I signed up for monogamy, not celibacy." I am not a progressive in a social engineering sense, but one new-age marriage contract I have heard of states that if either partner gains more than 20 pounds or shuts down the sex machine, the marriage defaults to "open". How many women will sign up for THAT deal!! lol.

    If I never have to lick away at that well-used cum-receptacle of a tuna-hole it will be too soon. The fact a man is willing to go face first into such a mucous filled disease-susceptible muck hole just goes to show how fucking insane men are to get laid, to get women off and prove their sexual prowess.

    My review of this book is as follows:

    Women's pleasure? Not reading it. ZFG. Spent the $12 on beer.

    I read this one review which may be of interest:

    By Tommy
    3 stars ("Meh")

    It’d have been better in my opinion if he’d just stick with the facts and biology about the female genitalia. His own prescribed techniques, personal opinions, and constant anecdotes were pretty annoying. Also this is coming from a blue pilled perspective concerning intersexual relationships. You’ll be able to tell when everything revolves around the abstinence of gratification and glorifying the subservience of men throughout this entire piece.

    Oh my. Seems like a Red Pill view of the world is starting to become a household word.

    Perish the though! lol
    Last edited by Insidious_Sid; January 27, 2019 at 9:21 PM.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    1124
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    And your wallet comes second, Chad comes third, the Hive comes fourth, the kids come fifth, the dog comes sixth and you are somewhere in the twenties, if you are lucky. I can't figure out where the shoe collection rates, probably below the cruise vacations..... /sarc

    I perused some of the reviews. Still lots of blue pill idiots out there, but that is not problem and that book is not on my reading list.

  4. #4

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    LOL! I missed this at first:

    Kerner first explored "the oral caress" as a way of compensating for his "sexual inadequacies,"

    Kerner, who holds a doctorate in clinical sexology

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    It is frustrating even if you are machine in bed and your chick is a nympho . It is frustrating either way . She will find a way to spin it that you dont pay attention to her except for sex . Even though it her that is mad about sex .

    I just had it two weeks ago . I fucked her , she orgasmed , i proceeded to watch wild nature documentary and she went - yeah , yeah watch your animals , you had what you wanted and you dont heed me anymore baaaa she proceeded to finger herself LOL and said - now you are going to leave i know you had what you wanted so leave LOL .

    I left and as i was leaving i understand that it is very likely she is doing it on purpose and has a date with someone alse

    But since i do not want to bang her anymore like at all ...

    It doesnt matter what is your sexual life , humans are not made to last long together , especially when it comes to sex .

    It amazes me that guys here are so wooed about that sex becomes a drag and that women are to blame .

    When in reality they themselves lose all interest in their partner and dont want to be honest about it even with themselves .

    Because they have zero choice . Yes . But it deosnt change the fact that long term relationships are dumb and a lie .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    148
    Reputation
    1149
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Whenever a man writes a book about how to please women, I imagine a bunch of single, lonely women out there using it to masturbate to the fantasy of what they want a man to do for them and how they want them to behave. They can't have it in real life (even though they try) so they have to settle for masturbating to the fantasy of it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    2284
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    125,000 copies sold? Given it is a world wide market now that is nothing. I think less and less men care what women want now anyway.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,440
    Reputation
    20480
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Weird how they have no trouble at all cumming when being fucked by a tatooed thug.

    Personally, I'm not on the hate train with this one. If you are in a relationship, then by all means you of course want the sex to be good for the both of you. I'm just surprised that there are blokes who haven't got the memo on the importance of gong down to pussy town. I have a sneaking suspicion that Americans male and female might for some reason be very bad at sex.

    Back in that day when I used to fuck, I always found the occasional comment on how long cunnilingus can take a bit odd. Is there something you'd rather be doing than pleasuring your woman? You'd rather be spending your time reading the newspaper? Doing your taxes? Tell you what - you go do that, and hire me to do you chick.

    Having said that, I'm sure I'd despise the book itself. "Oral caress", for fuck's sake. Here in Oz, we call it "growling out" a woman. I'd be surprised if it actually contains useful advice like "don't be shy, put your whole face down there" or "make some noise while you're doing it - it helps".

  9. #9
    Moderator sirreaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    2287
    Type
    Ghost, Still bangs chicks

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    Weird how they have no trouble at all cumming when being fucked by a tatooed thug.

    Personally, I'm not on the hate train with this one. If you are in a relationship, then by all means you of course want the sex to be good for the both of you. I'm just surprised that there are blokes who haven't got the memo on the importance of gong down to pussy town. I have a sneaking suspicion that Americans male and female might for some reason be very bad at sex.

    Back in that day when I used to fuck, I always found the occasional comment on how long cunnilingus can take a bit odd. Is there something you'd rather be doing than pleasuring your woman? You'd rather be spending your time reading the newspaper? Doing your taxes? Tell you what - you go do that, and hire me to do you chick.

    Having said that, I'm sure I'd despise the book itself. "Oral caress", for fuck's sake. Here in Oz, we call it "growling out" a woman. I'd be surprised if it actually contains useful advice like "don't be shy, put your whole face down there" or "make some noise while you're doing it - it helps".
    Im with you, when im with a chick I like making her cum, watching her legs shake uncontrollably and squirt clear fluid across the room makes me feel like a God, then I get to cum like I would imagine the Gods of Mount Olympus do....a lot...

    Having a chick look at you like a God with that glow is kinda fun even if it's all just part of the chemical after glowy hoo haw....still, that part of the Matrix I like....guess im old fashioned....

    At the same time i had a lot of stalkers because of doing shit like this....if you make a woman cum, truly who has never done so before...or even who has but because most times she cant or wont (ewww it feels like I have to pee...you get that one all the time)...

    That chick is like a lost puppy following you around....who needs that...
    SR

    BED. MADE. LIE.

    Pussy is and will always be transitory. You'll get it when you can and enjoy life anyway when you can't.

    The harder I work, the luckier I get~ Tom Leykis

    Never married no kids

    Never will marry

    YouTube@TheVoiceofReason4ya
    Twitter@Manlogic4ya

    How I became a MGTOW;

    https://youtu.be/0_W9-kutxqE
    https://youtu.be/OEjgTC2swNk
    https://youtu.be/BdXKgefITC4

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    453
    Reputation
    2284
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    [QUOTE=Mr Wombat;132545] I have a sneaking suspicion that Americans male and female might for some reason be very bad at sex./QUOTE]

    My experience with Americans tells me the same as well as tending to be on the squeamish side when it comes to sex.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    314
    Reputation
    2468
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Her orgasm, her responsibility.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Whenever a man writes a book about how to please women, I imagine a bunch of single, lonely women out there using it to masturbate to the fantasy of what they want a man to do for them and how they want them to behave. They can't have it in real life (even though they try) so they have to settle for masturbating to the fantasy of it.
    Its exactly the same for men . With a woman you cant have sex the way you like it .

    Thats why people do whatever it takes to make billions lol and even then i doubt they get the sex they want .

    Cause i saw that Russian billionaire`s sex tape and he was with a very mediocre chick and some dumpy dude alongside ... :/ . But maybe it was on purpose to show that he fucks adult people i dont know
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  13. #13
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    314
    Reputation
    2468
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    She Comes First. As on a sinking ship, so in a relationship. (Not that there is any difference.)

  14. #14

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    I haven't had a problem making girls cum since I was a teenager. That being said, I really couldn't care less anymore. The girls I do fuck, it is THEIR job to make ME feel good, not the other way around, and they damn well know it. I can easily go with or without them...and in fact, I tend to prefer without them these days. I actually have to limit my time with them just to have enough time to myself to do all the other things I want to do, things which make me happier than they do. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with them at all.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Porkncheese's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    259
    Reputation
    1065
    Type
    Noob to mgtow

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    They want men to worship their vaginas. To hold it up in such high regard that he'll do anything for it.

    But when it comes to suckin dick not many womyn like doing it and not many womyn suck it very well.

  16. #16
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Porkncheese View Post
    They want men to worship their vaginas. To hold it up in such high regard that he'll do anything for it.

    But when it comes to suckin dick not many womyn like doing it and not many womyn suck it very well.
    Their livelihood depends on it and it is still emmmm meh :/
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  17. #17
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I haven't had a problem making girls cum since I was a teenager. That being said, I really couldn't care less anymore. The girls I do fuck, it is THEIR job to make ME feel good, not the other way around, and they damn well know it. I can easily go with or without them...and in fact, I tend to prefer without them these days. I actually have to limit my time with them just to have enough time to myself to do all the other things I want to do, things which make me happier than they do. Sometimes I wonder why I bother with them at all.
    The quality of them is very low for the dollar .

    And the knowledge that it is all not real .

    I mean cookies are real and if you love them there is no two ways about it . But this shit is not. And you hate it more than you love it ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  18. #18

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    The quality of them is very low for the dollar .

    And the knowledge that it is all not real .

    I mean cookies are real and if you love them there is no two ways about it . But this shit is not. And you hate it more than you love it ...
    True, women do not love men the same way men love women. I realize this now, and that was a hard part of swallowing the red pill. The sensation of "love" is just an illusion that she will dispel the second your perceived value drops below hers.

    I do agree that the low quality of women makes them a poor value, but the truth is it isn't even about the money for me. It's more about time, and quality of life. Pursuing women generally only pisses me off, stresses me out, or makes me feel like shit; usually some combination of the three. Their company does very little for me, the conversation is not very stimulating, and the sex doesn't really satisfy me like it used to either.

    There are just other things I'd rather be doing; things I enjoy, that do not have any negative repercussions on my life. The less I am around women, the happier I am, and the better my peace of mind. That peace of mind means everything to me...and without MGTOW, I never would have found it. That's why I want to help other young MGTOW find it as well. Because once you see women for what they really are, and realize that you can be perfectly content without them, everything else in your life just sort of falls into place.

  19. #19
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    True, women do not love men the same way men love women. I realize this now, and that was a hard part of swallowing the red pill. The sensation of "love" is just an illusion that she will dispel the second your perceived value drops below hers.

    I do agree that the low quality of women makes them a poor value, but the truth is it isn't even about the money for me. It's more about time, and quality of life. Pursuing women generally only pisses me off, stresses me out, or makes me feel like shit; usually some combination of the three. Their company does very little for me, the conversation is not very stimulating, and the sex doesn't really satisfy me like it used to either.

    There are just other things I'd rather be doing; things I enjoy, that do not have any negative repercussions on my life. The less I am around women, the happier I am, and the better my peace of mind. That peace of mind means everything to me...and without MGTOW, I never would have found it. That's why I want to help other young MGTOW find it as well. Because once you see women for what they really are, and realize that you can be perfectly content without them, everything else in your life just sort of falls into place.
    Its not about the money at all . The low quality on the dollar women are wasting your precious time .

    Its the only thing that makes everybody equal ...
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  20. #20
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,575
    Reputation
    11783

    Re: She Comes First: The Thinking Man's Guide to Pleasuring a Woman

    Its not about the money at all . Its about that they are fully aware that they are scamming you out of your money or other valuables from a very young age .

    They are fully aware .

    Men say but , but , but , but its their nature . No, they are fully aware of what they are doing .

    A pick pocket thief is fully aware of his actions before he steals , when he steals and after he stole .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Woman thinking
    By 743 Roadmaster in forum Lounge
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: August 12, 2018, 4:16 PM
  2. Game- Guide
    By jagrmeister in forum Game
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 12, 2018, 3:29 PM
  3. MGTOW Guide
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 21, 2017, 9:21 PM
  4. POF Technical guide
    By TheRecipe in forum Game
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: October 3, 2015, 10:54 PM
  5. I have done a lot of thinking lately
    By Azure Nomad in forum Lounge
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: June 10, 2015, 1:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •