Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58
  1. #41
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    2458
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    He said yeah , yeah ( yeah ,yeah piss off ) . He literally doesnt understand that he cant afford that shit .

    And they say women are stupid
    Nature’s dirty trick, desire, does not listen to reason.

  2. #42
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Nature’s dirty trick, desire, does not listen to reason.
    Indeed .

    I bet its quite an awakening when after 2 or 3 years together you do not desire her one bit and the baby is already there . And you think maybe there is something wrong with your potention .

    And you proceed to live with her for the rest of your life .

    Thanks god for divorce it doesnt happen anymore . Cause even at MGTOW men rarely talk about not wanting their gf or wife anymore .

    ( because the bitches keep them on their toes )
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  3. #43
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    2458
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    I bet its quite an awakening when after 2 or 3 years together you do not desire her one bit and the baby is already there .
    Nah, most people don’t seem to have any problem repeating the “you are my only one” and “I’ll love you forever” nonsense to the next man/woman in line. The irony escapes them.

  4. #44
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    Nah, most people don’t seem to have any problem repeating the “you are my only one” and “I’ll love you forever” nonsense to the next man/woman in line. The irony escapes them.
    Thanks to alcoholism !!!
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  5. #45
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    3378
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar View Post
    I'm a selfish pig. Strangely I'm okay with that.
    better a selfish pig than a chauvinist one....
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  6. #46
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,422
    Reputation
    3378
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    This is one of the reasons why women love the bad boys (read: Dickheads) so much. They think they can change a man. Their romance novels are rife with the theme. Beauty and the Beast, the woman can make a beast more human just by loving him! Oh the power of a woman's love. 50 Shades of Grey also has that theme she slowly changes him bit by bit.

    Life ain't a novel laydeez.
    I've heard a number of taffers (including some women) that romance novels are "women's porn".. and what really burns me is that there is no age limit as to who can buy them... personally, I'd impose a minimum age of 16 for them...
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    I've heard a number of taffers (including some women) that romance novels are "women's porn".. and what really burns me is that there is no age limit as to who can buy them... personally, I'd impose a minimum age of 16 for them...
    I've read bits and pieces of some those novels even Twilight. I am far from an Oxford scholar but those novels are written in the most juvenile manner. The language is so simple it made me sick. Even if I happened to like the story I couldn't keep going. Not that you even have to read them to know where they all end up.

    Twilight is basically a cuckolding manual for fucks sake. I would say an age restriction is not such a bad idea.

  8. #48
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    I've read bits and pieces of some those novels even Twilight. I am far from an Oxford scholar but those novels are written in the most juvenile manner. The language is so simple it made me sick. Even if I happened to like the story I couldn't keep going. Not that you even have to read them to know where they all end up.

    Twilight is basically a cuckolding manual for fucks sake. I would say an age restriction is not such a bad idea.
    Yep, say thank you to Jodi Picoult lol her books are fucking huge and written in a step by step manner like its for special needs kindergarteners ....
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Yep, say thank you to Jodi Picoult lol her books are fucking huge and written in a step by step manner like its for special needs kindergarteners ....
    Movies are like that too now, everything has to be shown and even explained. Watch a lot of the older movies and it isn't like that. You can see that probably due to censorship they had to imply a lot of things. The Western "Shane" is a lot like that, you get the feeling the character Shane was banging the wife of the rancher he is staying with. The wife has an affection for him but never so much as even hold hands. Just the way they are around each other. In "Waterloo Bridge" the woman works as a prostitute, you never see her with a man or selling herself but you just know.

    Make that same film now and you would have to show every part play out step by step so everyone understands what is happening.

  10. #50
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    Movies are like that too now, everything has to be shown and even explained. Watch a lot of the older movies and it isn't like that. You can see that probably due to censorship they had to imply a lot of things. The Western "Shane" is a lot like that, you get the feeling the character Shane was banging the wife of the rancher he is staying with. The wife has an affection for him but never so much as even hold hands. Just the way they are around each other. In "Waterloo Bridge" the woman works as a prostitute, you never see her with a man or selling herself but you just know.

    Make that same film now and you would have to show every part play out step by step so everyone understands what is happening.
    LOL yes but this makes a movie 4 hours long so in order to keep it 60 minutes they jump through things and the movie dosnt make sense .

    You fucking dig up a perfect storyline and hot air comes out of it ...

    I watched my first movie in 20 years just last week ... Its unbearable .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  11. #51
    Senior Member Eskorteprinsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    346
    Reputation
    1314
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Capo View Post
    Hey I'm a single childless man in my 40's I guess I'm selfish too, well F off cupcake newsflash for ya I'm not selfish because I do not want to provide for your post wall ass and your fuck trophy from another alpha encounter. Quite the contrary instead of wasting resources on you and your alpha spawn I choose to do nice things for family, friends and give to charity, oh and of course treat myself very well. So enjoy your lack of dating options cupcake after all you can always return too carousel riding.
    And you are not alone.29% of my generation (Im 42) is childless,and I believe most of those men, are by their own choice.Every 4th man in Norway,dont have any children,so its quit normal after all.The numbers may vary, but I assume other western countries have slightly lower/higher numbers;after all, only France in Europe can keep up the population, thanks to migrants.

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    LOL yes but this makes a movie 4 hours long so in order to keep it 60 minutes they jump through things and the movie dosnt make sense .

    You fucking dig up a perfect storyline and hot air comes out of it ...

    I watched my first movie in 20 years just last week ... Its unbearable .
    Oddly enough modern films seem a lot longer than the older ones. I think all the explaining and showing makes it longer. New films also have huge scenes where nothing happens, you see people on the toilet even! What the fuck is that? Some modern films are like music video collages, lots of nothing.

    Then the film ends and you don't give a shit. Sometimes I have even fallen asleep and not felt like or cared that I missed most of it.

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    1127
    Type
    Unrelenting

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    Movies are like that too now, everything has to be shown and even explained. Watch a lot of the older movies and it isn't like that. You can see that probably due to censorship they had to imply a lot of things. The Western "Shane" is a lot like that, you get the feeling the character Shane was banging the wife of the rancher he is staying with. The wife has an affection for him but never so much as even hold hands. Just the way they are around each other. In "Waterloo Bridge" the woman works as a prostitute, you never see her with a man or selling herself but you just know.

    Make that same film now and you would have to show every part play out step by step so everyone understands what is happening.
    I remember in my first year in high school, they made us read Shane. I read the book and answered the questions because I just knew there was a relationship between Shane and the wife. The teacher almost failed me. She said I didn't have enough information to back up my claim. I wished I knew how to handle it back like I know now. I should've just given her the answer she wanted, the ones my friends used who all got A's. And this is the problem. They don't even see what is wrong because their one-track mind prevents new information entering their mind unless its riddled with filler stuff that irritate your emotions. Nowadays the film would HAVE to have a sex scene and make out the entire relationship in the open because they need that fix for their emotions.

    Nobody speaks of emotional addiction. My theory is that this is a cornerstone of why people who are in abusive relationships stay, or people who are cheated on/cucked stay, because of this unspoken emotional fix that they need.

    They are emotional junkies who can't wait for their next fix. This is why they create problems out of nothing when they're in relationships because they can't stand not feeling anything. They need to feel SOME form of emotion. Just like an addict.
    If you believe everything you hear is a lie, you have a 100% lie detection rate.
    The opposite holds true but I would rather be surprised by the truth than a lie.

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    I remember in my first year in high school, they made us read Shane. I read the book and answered the questions because I just knew there was a relationship between Shane and the wife. The teacher almost failed me. She said I didn't have enough information to back up my claim. I wished I knew how to handle it back like I know now. I should've just given her the answer she wanted, the ones my friends used who all got A's. And this is the problem. They don't even see what is wrong because their one-track mind prevents new information entering their mind unless its riddled with filler stuff that irritate your emotions. Nowadays the film would HAVE to have a sex scene and make out the entire relationship in the open because they need that fix for their emotions.

    Nobody speaks of emotional addiction. My theory is that this is a cornerstone of why people who are in abusive relationships stay, or people who are cheated on/cucked stay, because of this unspoken emotional fix that they need.

    They are emotional junkies who can't wait for their next fix. This is why they create problems out of nothing when they're in relationships because they can't stand not feeling anything. They need to feel SOME form of emotion. Just like an addict.
    Critical and Creative thought are dead. A friend of mine will get upset if one of her tv shows is cut off at the end, she needs to know what happened. I will say to her why doesn't she just make it up, isn't it really obvious what happened anyway? She just can't get her head around it.

    Sounds like the teacher was very upset that you were talking about adult themes at that age. I haven't read the book but it seems we picked up on the same thing. The wife seemed very upset when he leaves in the end. The kid is traumatized. The actual husband and father has been made redundant throughout.

    I agree about emotional addiction. The same friend above is like that she will want to argue over any bullshit at all, especially at work. And often I tell her does it even matter? Just do your job and they pay you, how bad is that? She will be like "They will see I don't take shit. Why does this happen to me in every job?" well it happens because you take on far more than you really have to, you argue with everyone because you lack the support for things that no one ever asked you to do and because you argue over bullshit no one takes you seriously anymore.

    Her: "They are all idiots"

    Me: "They are happy idiots with jobs".

    She thrives on conflict as you say there is an emotional need for this drama. Everyone else though is just negatively impacted by it because they know the place is fucked and see it as they are working for themselves not the boss or the company and just get on with it as best they can. - Without pissing each other off.

  15. #55
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    Oddly enough modern films seem a lot longer than the older ones. I think all the explaining and showing makes it longer. New films also have huge scenes where nothing happens, you see people on the toilet even! What the fuck is that? Some modern films are like music video collages, lots of nothing.

    Then the film ends and you don't give a shit. Sometimes I have even fallen asleep and not felt like or cared that I missed most of it.
    You have to realize that the people that make movies and all the other show business ... are exceptionally drunks and junkies .

    So every time you watch a movie imagine a homeless man let in the studio with his bags
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #56
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    Critical and Creative thought are dead. A friend of mine will get upset if one of her tv shows is cut off at the end, she needs to know what happened. I will say to her why doesn't she just make it up, isn't it really obvious what happened anyway? She just can't get her head around it.

    Sounds like the teacher was very upset that you were talking about adult themes at that age. I haven't read the book but it seems we picked up on the same thing. The wife seemed very upset when he leaves in the end. The kid is traumatized. The actual husband and father has been made redundant throughout.

    I agree about emotional addiction. The same friend above is like that she will want to argue over any bullshit at all, especially at work. And often I tell her does it even matter? Just do your job and they pay you, how bad is that? She will be like "They will see I don't take shit. Why does this happen to me in every job?" well it happens because you take on far more than you really have to, you argue with everyone because you lack the support for things that no one ever asked you to do and because you argue over bullshit no one takes you seriously anymore.

    Her: "They are all idiots"

    Me: "They are happy idiots with jobs".

    She thrives on conflict as you say there is an emotional need for this drama. Everyone else though is just negatively impacted by it because they know the place is fucked and see it as they are working for themselves not the boss or the company and just get on with it as best they can. - Without pissing each other off.
    LOL i never knew i worked with you
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    1968
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    You have to realize that the people that make movies and all the other show business ... are exceptionally drunks and junkies .

    So every time you watch a movie imagine a homeless man let in the studio with his bags
    For sure. They aren't even creative anymore which explains all the remakes and reboots and blatant political propaganda which is what modern film and TV has actually become.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,563
    Reputation
    11660

    Re: I give up on childfree men

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    For sure. They aren't even creative anymore which explains all the remakes and reboots and blatant political propaganda which is what modern film and TV has actually become.
    There is nothing else to it .

    People when they watch tv series and sit coms think that there might be a product placement here and there , a bottle of coke on the table and so on .

    But they dont even realize they have been sold an entire lifestyle.

    Or like in my country`s case they are selling poorly built cheap apartments for a price of an upscale real estate . And all the girls watching it want to live in those areas with those apartments . When they are terrible .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !


Similar Threads

  1. Someone Give this Guy a Medal
    By Modzter in forum News Articles
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: February 14, 2015, 10:56 PM
  2. Before I give my dissertation...
    By Achmed in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 23, 2015, 12:48 AM
  3. Don't Give it Away
    By William Noy in forum Best of MGTOW
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: November 19, 2014, 1:06 AM
  4. No fucks to give
    By Silvestroyer in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: October 3, 2014, 2:55 AM
  5. Co-worker tried to give me 'the talk'...
    By Devil in forum Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: June 18, 2014, 3:59 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •