Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1

    The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    We witness all the more women each day jumping on the red pill and even MGTOW wagon (if the latter is even possible, (which isn't)), and preaching to the choir all the things it already knows. But yet because male hormones are a bitch, some men can't help to feel flattered or even amazed by the "moral values" those women showcase.


    Is it a real transformation though or a chameleon mechanism for mingling in? Let's see what those women say VS what they really mean:

    1)"I am so against feminism always were".

    90% of women who claim that were actually moderate to hardcore feminists all their life, but after being incels for long enough or getting ran over by chads long enough, they made a change of tactics. Even the few that indeed were always like that longterm, due to being raised in strict christian environments or whatnot, usually resonated with feminism to some degree. Some of my fellow men state that feminism is a natural state of women. I'd call it more like the inevitable symptom of the unrefined female soul. But more or less they are correct xD

    And those women who are against are usually: a)Masochists looking for a mr Grey tradlord to put them in their place. or b)For a provider good daddy for my kids kind of chode. c)Women bored and tired of their "equality" that want to try the other end of the spectrum that they demonised for that long. Women have no problem changing camps with no emotional hesitation.

    So what women actually mean is: "Now that i hit the wall, I try to virtue signal to you by claiming i'm against feminism despite i have two girl power tshirts, studied gender studies and I parasite over a position im not worth of, just to boast i work somewhere with my degree".

    2)"Promiscuity wont make you happy girls!" Translation:

    "I talk from experience, but i wil probably say i heard it from a "friend or something" " (but show me your friend to show you who you are right guys?)

    3)"It's true, women can't take rejection".

    "And thats why I am here to grab you guys by the leg back to the plantation. how dare you abandon king kong effin ME you mofos?"

    4)"I am all towards equality".

    Which shows she is still a full fledged feminist, and even if she clearely states, equality of opportunities its still debateable. Cause women cant have the same oportunities in construction or high end science research since male strength and intellect on those levels exceeds the female equaivalent on average.

    Translation: "I will pretend to give you some space, will even pay a dinner or a bill or two, but when pregnancy comes you will go all beta on me. When i say equality i of course refer to your unequivocal rights to wash the dishes and do laundry half of the time like every proper modern man".

    5)"How birth control is harmful".


    "Damn, i still had to abort after using it and it messed my mental tantrums even worse."


    6)"I am against sex workers"

    Well duh, you want to have the monopoly of sexuality, grabbing your hubby by the balls (but not in the sense he'd wish you did xD)


    7)"Don't fall for THOSE sluts guys"

    "Fall for this slut right here!"


    8)"A man derives his own value by his morals not by gynocentrism"

    "But if you dont make the desireable amount of money that i find useful, and cant put a proper diamond on my finger dont dare approach me with an 8feet bamboo pole you loser!"

    9)"Here are my X, Y, Z assets like degrees etc. Pick a cultured woman guys"


    Noone gives a fling of a fuck dear. Like really. If you are 19 with perky boobs and can cook me mousaka thats all that matters. And that IF we lived in a patriarchical RED PILLED society + a spiritual one that values morals over narcissism.

    10)"Let's not repeat the feminist tropes guys! Dont sound like them only together we'll win"

    First of all you bitch who made you the advocate for MGTOW not to mention for both movements simultanteously. Secondly while correct that we go somewhat nihilism or pussy mode in some cases, just for comparing apples with oranges, a misandric political zionist crusade movement, with a men's awakening, path of freedom and personal rebirth movement, you show how "red pilled" you really are.

    11)"We cant live without one another guys!"

    Talk about yourself dear, monks, scientists, philosophers and ascetics since the dawn of humanity salute you. lol.

    12)"I choose instead to be a stable woman"

    You missed the red pill part that talks about hormonal flunctuations even in the span of a single month that makes women from beta bucks to alpha fucks desire mode in a blink of an eye. So if you plan to control yourself only logically its nothing more than acting, its not a deep change. And an acting that will probably fail in the end even with the best of intents.

    13)"Abandon Tinder/online dating girls!"

    "I really only got dark triad sociopaths that pounded the soul out of me but no visible rings on the horizon whatsoever... . ;-( "

    14)"I am actually a secular and a virgin guys"

    Really? If anything this should be a bit of a red flag (plus you having to advertise it). Not to mention by itself its nowhere near an adequate quality just on its own.


    So yeah, take them with a grain of salt if you wish.

    Thanks for reading guys.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    207
    Reputation
    789
    Type
    Morlock

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    This is how I see it. Imagine that the law is if I sell you something and even though I lied you cannot ask for your money back? Example, I tell you that I am selling a Porsche sports car, you like the price and hand me the money and then I give you the keys to a VW beetle. Bad luck, the law says once the money has been handed over it's your problem.

    That is how I see this, once you marry her or live with her, she can still screw you over. Doesn't matter what she said before hand.

  3. #3

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    I learned a long time ago that in order to really understand women, you can never listen to, trust, or believe in a single word they say; and that what they say is almost always in direct contradiction to what they actually do. I regard pretty much all of them as being completely amoral sociopaths, and many of them are pathological liars as well. They will say or do absolutely anything to get their way, and I mean some absolutely horrible, unthinkable things. But most importantly, they will do it all without shame, guilt or remorse. So for them lying is just second nature, and they do it without even thinking about it. Their words are merely tools used to manipulate those around them and get what they want, often at the expense of others.

    Tradthots, feminists, liberal, conservative...none of that really matters. Female nature is female nature, and it is pretty much universal. Once you see it for what it is...well I'll put it this way, if you didn't already have enough reasons to go your own way, you certainly will. And you'll also start to see a lot of the hidden meanings, lies, and things they are trying to cover up with their words, as outlined above.

  4. #4

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I learned a long time ago that in order to really understand women, you can never listen to, trust, or believe in a single word they say; and that what they say is almost always in direct contradiction to what they actually do. I regard pretty much all of them as being completely amoral sociopaths, and many of them are pathological liars as well. They will say or do absolutely anything to get their way, and I mean some absolutely horrible, unthinkable things. But most importantly, they will do it all without shame, guilt or remorse. So for them lying is just second nature, and they do it without even thinking about it. Their words are merely tools used to manipulate those around them and get what they want, often at the expense of others.

    Tradthots, feminists, liberal, conservative...none of that really matters. Female nature is female nature, and it is pretty much universal. Once you see it for what it is...well I'll put it this way, if you didn't already have enough reasons to go your own way, you certainly will. And you'll also start to see a lot of the hidden meanings, lies, and things they are trying to cover up with their words, as outlined above.
    Absolutely. You cant trust anything that comes from their mouth and lies for most come natural. Although i believe they can be transformed as any human by the grace, a thing atheists cant hope for. But all those women mentioned in the article are virtue signallers, true transformation and humility doesnt boast itself or virtue signal. it just radiates quiet humility for those that can see it. They rarely if ever would appear on social media etc to enchant men back to the plantation. they quietly take care of their husband with the head below or pray in the solitude of a monastery currently thats why they are an unseen minority for most. but definately have nothing to do with the chameleons that fool unrepented and blue pill men.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Xanthine View Post
    I learned a long time ago that in order to really understand women, you can never listen to, trust, or believe in a single word they say; and that what they say is almost always in direct contradiction to what they actually do. I regard pretty much all of them as being completely amoral sociopaths, and many of them are pathological liars as well. They will say or do absolutely anything to get their way, and I mean some absolutely horrible, unthinkable things. But most importantly, they will do it all without shame, guilt or remorse. So for them lying is just second nature, and they do it without even thinking about it. Their words are merely tools used to manipulate those around them and get what they want, often at the expense of others.

    Tradthots, feminists, liberal, conservative...none of that really matters. Female nature is female nature, and it is pretty much universal. Once you see it for what it is...well I'll put it this way, if you didn't already have enough reasons to go your own way, you certainly will. And you'll also start to see a lot of the hidden meanings, lies, and things they are trying to cover up with their words, as outlined above.
    Very well put !

    Unfortunately .

    The same applies to men too .

    PS.

    The nature of women is the nature of nature itself . Women had to become lol like that because nature forced them .

    And since current nature forces men to be like women cause nobody gives a shit anymore about whats in your pants . ( you compete for the same jobs , for the same likes ...)

    The same applies to men too ... dont ever make a mistake about it .

    I trust men less than i trust women ...cause one of the black triad qualities that women so love is - the quality to fuck over other men ...

    Enough said .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  6. #6

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morlock View Post
    This is how I see it. Imagine that the law is if I sell you something and even though I lied you cannot ask for your money back? Example, I tell you that I am selling a Porsche sports car, you like the price and hand me the money and then I give you the keys to a VW beetle. Bad luck, the law says once the money has been handed over it's your problem.

    That is how I see this, once you marry her or live with her, she can still screw you over. Doesn't matter what she said before hand.
    So, the solution is to rent, not buy.

    Once you realize that all relationships with women are transactional, you are then receptive to the idea that the shortER the relationship, the better it is for you.
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; December 30, 2018 at 4:51 AM.
    Only toxic women could raise a generation of "toxic" men.Today's men were raised by single moms; educated by feminists public school teachers; denied their fathers by divorce courts or welfare systems; and medicated at the first sign of rambunctiousness by feminist doctors to make boys easier to run through our dysfunctional assembly-line schools. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world...but our mothers had better things to do.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Zoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    274
    Reputation
    2178
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    Very well put !

    Unfortunately .

    The same applies to men too .
    Yes. And the whole world keeps reminding us of how shitty we men are, while women are portrayed as princesses, queens, goddesses and angels who can simply do no wrong. Oh no, that won’t do. Treat women as equals: equally shitty humans.

  8. #8

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    On this site, we have discussed the "born again virgin." For the woman who has hit the wall, forced off the cock carousel, and is now seeking a beta male provider to financially $upport them and their crotch fruit or Chad-spawn, the church provides three things: a "cover story," a "salesman," and a demographic of potential suckers for their con game.

    Surgery can restore their physical hymen, but only religion can restore their "spiritual hymen." Without religion, the former party girl who is now two old to attract either the commitment or even the attention of alpha males, is just a sad, used up thot. With religion, she is a minor celebrity in the church. An example of a "reformed sinner," made clean by the love of God. That's the cover story.

    In church, the pastor or priest becomes her "salesman." Her "salvation" is a testament to his ability to spread the word of God, and her "salvation" wont be complete until he helps her complete "God's will" and hook up with a "good man" (human ATM machine) in "holy matrimony."

    I would these preachers to a used care salesman, a seller of second hand goods, but the former thot is not a car that has been driven by one owner and taken care of, but a retired 20 year old municipal bus that has taken on many passengers. A used car might turn out to be a "lemon," but they rarely ruin your life and your relationship - both physical and financial - with one can be ended.

    Church provides fertile waters for these sharks to swim in. Churches are "cuck factories," enforcing traditionalism for men, but not for women. They teach men to treat women like it is 1959, but do nothing to warn them about hypergamy, no-fault divorce, or the feral women of 2019.

    Church-going men are less likely to have been at the party where, five years earlier, the now reformed thot took three guys to the basement to have a drunken gang bang on the pool table. He is not likely to know anybody from that company two states away where it was common knowledge among the employees that she used to give her married boss the occasional blow job when they had their 10:30 sales meetings. She hopes these church-going men and her former social circle never intersect.

    Church-going men were the kind of men that were as invisible to her ten years ago as a stealth bomber to some highway patrolman's radar gun. In contrast, not being Chads on the party circuit, the party girl's attention was as unattainable to the church-going man as an Oscar is for Amy Schumer. She is counting on dazzling the church-going man with her fading "star power," and hoping to cash in on his sober spending habits, lack of familiarity with "horizontally-mobile socialites," and steady income growth to get married. Getting married to one of these pre-indoctrinated suckers means that:

    A- not only never have to work again, but

    B- never have to perform the wild sex acts she used to do for Chad, but now finds repulsive.

    The "A" will be couched in terms of her being a "traditional" woman now. She was never one before, so she never learned how to cook, clean, sew, or other skills, but now she wants to be a traditional "housewife and mother," except that it is his house but it isn't his kid(s). She hasn't contributed one cent to the financial equity of the his home, is terrible at maintaining it, so she provides little 'sweat equity,' and "traditional mothers" weren't single mothers looking for a man to raise some other man's child.

    The "B" part comes after the wedding. Hubby will have some disappointed nights were he will ask the reformed slut to do some slutty things for him, only to be told, "Oh, I don't do that anymore," or "That's so degrading," or "Godly women don't do such sinful things."

    At that point, he is the generous patron who paid off all the outstanding "student loans" she took out to get both a bachelor's and master's degree from "Slut University"*........ only to find out she wasn't paying attention in class and was copying answers off the Asian exchange student's test during exams!

    Of course, all of those skills will come back to her after a few months. She will get tired of married couple sex. That is when Chad or Tyrone will come by, ostensibly to "see his kid(s)." Conveniently for both of them, her husband will be at work, the kid(s) will be in school, and the social worker that was after Chad or Tyrone for child support payments has closed the case now that church-going-man has taken re$pon$bility. They have just enough time to defile the marriage bed, or the couch, or the washing machine, with some of the just plain dirty, panty-ripping, lights on in the middle of the day, "choke-me-and-call-me-a-whore" sex that got her so much attention from men when she was a decade younger.

    *Where she majored in blow jobs and minored in rim jobs.
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; December 30, 2018 at 4:22 PM. Reason: because I felt like it.
    Only toxic women could raise a generation of "toxic" men.Today's men were raised by single moms; educated by feminists public school teachers; denied their fathers by divorce courts or welfare systems; and medicated at the first sign of rambunctiousness by feminist doctors to make boys easier to run through our dysfunctional assembly-line schools. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world...but our mothers had better things to do.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    On this site, we have discussed the "born again virgin." For the woman who has hit the wall, forced off the cock carousel, and is now seeking a beta male provider to financially $upport them and their crotch fruit or Chad-spawn, the church provides three things: a "cover story," a "salesman," and a demographic of potential suckers for their con game.

    Surgery can restore their physical hymen, but only religion can restore their "spiritual hymen." Without religion, the former party girl who is now two old to attract either the commitment or even the attention of alpha males, is just a sad, used up thot. With religion, she is a minor celebrity in the church. An example of a "reformed sinner," made clean by the love of God. That's the cover story.

    In church, the pastor or priest becomes her "salesman." Her "salvation" is a testament to his ability to spread the word of God, and her "salvation" wont be complete until he helps her complete "God's will" and hook up with a "good man" (human ATM machine) in "holy matrimony."

    I would these preachers to a used care salesman, a seller of second hand goods, but the former thot is not a car that has been driven by one owner and taken care of, but a retired 20 year old municipal bus that has taken on many passengers. A used car might turn out to be a "lemon," but they rarely ruin your life and your relationship - both physical and financial - with one can be ended.

    Church provides fertile waters for these sharks to swim in. Churches are "cuck factories," enforcing traditionalism for men, but not for women. They teach men to treat women like it is 1959, but do nothing to warn them about hypergamy, no-fault divorce, or the feral women of 2019.

    Church-going men are less likely to have been at the party where, five years earlier, the now reformed thot took three guys to the basement to have a drunken gang bang on the pool table. He is not likely to know anybody from that company two states away where it was common knowledge among the employees that she used to give her married boss the occasional blow job when they had their 10:30 sales meetings. She hopes these church-going men and her former social circle never intersect.

    Church-going men were the kind of men that were as invisible to her ten years ago as a stealth bomber to some highway patrolman's radar gun. In contrast, not being Chads on the party circuit, the party girl's attention was as unattainable to the church-going man as an Oscar is for Amy Schumer. She is counting on dazzling the church-going man with her fading "star power," and hoping to cash in on his sober spending habits, lack of familiarity with "horizontally-mobile socialites," and steady income growth to get married. Getting married to one of these pre-indoctrinated suckers means that:

    A- not only never have to work again, but

    B- never have to perform the wild sex acts she used to do for Chad, but now finds repulsive.

    The "A" will be couched in terms of her being a "traditional" woman now. She was never one before, so she never learned how to cook, clean, sew, or other skills, but now she wants to be a traditional "housewife and mother," except that it is his house but it isn't his kid(s). She hasn't contributed one cent to the financial equity of the his home, is terrible at maintaining it, so she provides little 'sweat equity,' and "traditional mothers" weren't single mothers looking for a man to raise some other man's child.

    The "B" part comes after the wedding. Hubby will have some disappointed nights were he will ask the reformed slut to do some slutty things for him, only to be told, "Oh, I don't do that anymore," or "That's so degrading," or "Godly women don't do such sinful things."

    At that point, he is the generous patron who paid off all the outstanding "student loans" she took out to get both a bachelor's and master's degree from "Slut University"*........ only to find out she wasn't paying attention in class and was copying answers off the Asian exchange student's test during exams!

    Of course, all of those skills will come back to her after a few months. She will get tired of married couple sex. That is when Chad or Tyrone will come by, ostensibly to "see his kid(s)." Conveniently for both of them, her husband will be at work, the kid(s) will be in school, and the social worker that was after Chad or Tyrone for child support payments has closed the case now that church-going-man has taken re$pon$bility. They have just enough time to defile the marriage bed, or the couch, or the washing machine, with some of the just plain dirty, panty-ripping, lights on in the middle of the day, "choke-me-and-call-me-a-whore" sex that got her so much attention from men when she was a decade younger.

    *Where she majored in blow jobs and minored in rim jobs.
    LOL Pamela Anderson once said on an interview that its so degrading to be slapped in porns ..

    Bitch , its a wrong forum to bullshit that you didnt get off on that ...

    I dont think i ever fucked a girl that didnt want her hair pulled and slapped ...


    ( what you see in porns is what women fantasize about not men ) ( show me a man that wants to fuck a chick with 30 other men and i will show you 1000 women ...)
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  10. #10

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    On this site, we have discussed the "born again virgin." For the woman who has hit the wall, forced off the cock carousel, and is now seeking a beta male provider to financially $upport them and their crotch fruit or Chad-spawn, the church provides three things: a "cover story," a "salesman," and a demographic of potential suckers for their con game.

    Surgery can restore their physical hymen, but only religion can restore their "spiritual hymen." Without religion, the former party girl who is now two old to attract either the commitment or even the attention of alpha males, is just a sad, used up thot. With religion, she is a minor celebrity in the church. An example of a "reformed sinner," made clean by the love of God. That's the cover story.

    In church, the pastor or priest becomes her "salesman." Her "salvation" is a testament to his ability to spread the word of God, and her "salvation" wont be complete until he helps her complete "God's will" and hook up with a "good man" (human ATM machine) in "holy matrimony."

    I would these preachers to a used care salesman, a seller of second hand goods, but the former thot is not a car that has been driven by one owner and taken care of, but a retired 20 year old municipal bus that has taken on many passengers. A used car might turn out to be a "lemon," but they rarely ruin your life and your relationship - both physical and financial - with one can be ended.

    Church provides fertile waters for these sharks to swim in. Churches are "cuck factories," enforcing traditionalism for men, but not for women. They teach men to treat women like it is 1959, but do nothing to warn them about hypergamy, no-fault divorce, or the feral women of 2019.

    Church-going men are less likely to have been at the party where, five years earlier, the now reformed thot took three guys to the basement to have a drunken gang bang on the pool table. He is not likely to know anybody from that company two states away where it was common knowledge among the employees that she used to give her married boss the occasional blow job when they had their 10:30 sales meetings. She hopes these church-going men and her former social circle never intersect.

    Church-going men were the kind of men that were as invisible to her ten years ago as a stealth bomber to some highway patrolman's radar gun. In contrast, not being Chads on the party circuit, the party girl's attention was as unattainable to the church-going man as an Oscar is for Amy Schumer. She is counting on dazzling the church-going man with her fading "star power," and hoping to cash in on his sober spending habits, lack of familiarity with "horizontally-mobile socialites," and steady income growth to get married. Getting married to one of these pre-indoctrinated suckers means that:

    A- not only never have to work again, but

    B- never have to perform the wild sex acts she used to do for Chad, but now finds repulsive.

    The "A" will be couched in terms of her being a "traditional" woman now. She was never one before, so she never learned how to cook, clean, sew, or other skills, but now she wants to be a traditional "housewife and mother," except that it is his house but it isn't his kid(s). She hasn't contributed one cent to the financial equity of the his home, is terrible at maintaining it, so she provides little 'sweat equity,' and "traditional mothers" weren't single mothers looking for a man to raise some other man's child.

    The "B" part comes after the wedding. Hubby will have some disappointed nights were he will ask the reformed slut to do some slutty things for him, only to be told, "Oh, I don't do that anymore," or "That's so degrading," or "Godly women don't do such sinful things."

    At that point, he is the generous patron who paid off all the outstanding "student loans" she took out to get both a bachelor's and master's degree from "Slut University"*........ only to find out she wasn't paying attention in class and was copying answers off the Asian exchange student's test during exams!

    Of course, all of those skills will come back to her after a few months. She will get tired of married couple sex. That is when Chad or Tyrone will come by, ostensibly to "see his kid(s)." Conveniently for both of them, her husband will be at work, the kid(s) will be in school, and the social worker that was after Chad or Tyrone for child support payments has closed the case now that church-going-man has taken re$pon$bility. They have just enough time to defile the marriage bed, or the couch, or the washing machine, with some of the just plain dirty, panty-ripping, lights on in the middle of the day, "choke-me-and-call-me-a-whore" sex that got her so much attention from men when she was a decade younger.

    *Where she majored in blow jobs and minored in rim jobs.
    The transformation of Christian values into feminism has been quite disturbing. Apparently it has continued unabated in the decades since I attended services. Great post! The meme of the "Born again thots" needs to be put out there more often. The pastors and priests are closer to pimps and pushers than used car salesmen in terms of their lack of morality. Used car salesmen only hurt your wallet once, not destroy your life.

  11. #11

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    The transformation of Christian values into feminism has been quite disturbing. Apparently it has continued unabated in the decades since I attended services. Great post! The meme of the "Born again thots" needs to be put out there more often. The pastors and priests are closer to pimps and pushers than used car salesmen in terms of their lack of morality. Used car salesmen only hurt your wallet once, not destroy your life.
    Only a few hundred people will read this thread. If we really want to warn/educate potential victims of the "spiritual hymen restoration" scam, some of the more creative types in this forum could design some actual memes that get the concept across in one image and less than a dozen words, something that will go viral and spread memetically.
    Only toxic women could raise a generation of "toxic" men.Today's men were raised by single moms; educated by feminists public school teachers; denied their fathers by divorce courts or welfare systems; and medicated at the first sign of rambunctiousness by feminist doctors to make boys easier to run through our dysfunctional assembly-line schools. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world...but our mothers had better things to do.

  12. #12

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    The transformation of Christian values into feminism has been quite disturbing. Apparently it has continued unabated in the decades since I attended services. Great post! The meme of the "Born again thots" needs to be put out there more often. The pastors and priests are closer to pimps and pushers than used car salesmen in terms of their lack of morality. Used car salesmen only hurt your wallet once, not destroy your life.
    As society gets more and more secular, pastors and preachers have had to work harder to attract a flock. For the large denomination churches, doctrine comes from the hierarchy, and all of them have made concessions to the modern world. For vast swaths of U.S. Christendom, men graduate from divinity school and then must found their own little churches, sometimes in storefront in a strip mall, and if they cannot attract a large flock, they must get a real job and do it part time.

    These guys are very eager put cheeks in the seats, so they are very loath to guilt the single mothers that have only recently put their clear high heals way, stopped partying every Friday and Saturday, and have started to come to service on Sundays.
    Only toxic women could raise a generation of "toxic" men.Today's men were raised by single moms; educated by feminists public school teachers; denied their fathers by divorce courts or welfare systems; and medicated at the first sign of rambunctiousness by feminist doctors to make boys easier to run through our dysfunctional assembly-line schools. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world...but our mothers had better things to do.

  13. #13

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Yep, I see these little churches in storefronts and strip malls. It's a shame that these divinity school graduates care more about making enough to avoid having to get a real job than any matter of spirituality. The larger churches have not escaped this venality either. So perhaps there is more going on than recent divinity school graduates hustling for a buck. It seems quite possible that the Divinity Schools themselves have been corrupted as well. The changes I was observing back when I still attended services were in a mainstream church that was not scraping by financially.
    Are you sure that the single mothers have put away their stripper heels for good? Perhaps they party on the evenings, then put in a church appearance so they can rationalize to themselves about how good a person they are. That would be merely low level hamsterbation, attainable by even junior hamster wheel operators.

  14. #14
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    As society gets more and more secular, pastors and preachers have had to work harder to attract a flock. For the large denomination churches, doctrine comes from the hierarchy, and all of them have made concessions to the modern world. For vast swaths of U.S. Christendom, men graduate from divinity school and then must found their own little churches, sometimes in storefront in a strip mall, and if they cannot attract a large flock, they must get a real job and do it part time.

    These guys are very eager put cheeks in the seats, so they are very loath to guilt the single mothers that have only recently put their clear high heals way, stopped partying every Friday and Saturday, and have started to come to service on Sundays.
    this is fucking hilarious comedy gold You have a very sophisticated sexual fantasy im telling you
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  15. #15
    Senior Member Alik Sakharov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Soviet Union
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    11204

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    Yep, I see these little churches in storefronts and strip malls. It's a shame that these divinity school graduates care more about making enough to avoid having to get a real job than any matter of spirituality. The larger churches have not escaped this venality either. So perhaps there is more going on than recent divinity school graduates hustling for a buck. It seems quite possible that the Divinity Schools themselves have been corrupted as well. The changes I was observing back when I still attended services were in a mainstream church that was not scraping by financially.
    Are you sure that the single mothers have put away their stripper heels for good? Perhaps they party on the evenings, then put in a church appearance so they can rationalize to themselves about how good a person they are. That would be merely low level hamsterbation, attainable by even junior hamster wheel operators.
    What do you mean spirituality ? All the do gooders are doing this because there is donations , government assignations , tax exemptions or access to lonely elderly people with property .

    All the rehabs , all the Maltese caregivers ... After a granny dies they contest the property rights as care givers and take the property .
    You cant keep a player down!
    Dont hate him , hate your fuking bullshit game !

  16. #16

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by MenWithoutChains View Post
    We witness all the more women each day jumping on the red pill and even MGTOW wagon (if the latter is even possible, (which isn't)), and preaching to the choir all the things it already knows. But yet because male hormones are a bitch, some men can't help to feel flattered or even amazed by the "moral values" those women showcase.
    Is it a real transformation though or a chameleon mechanism for mingling in?
    Actions speak louder then words. Right now we get lip service, if that. After a good 4 decades of shaming and blaming, I personally couldn't care less what they claim to think. I'll judge them by what they actually do. So far... not a whole lot of movement on that, so, no reason on this end to change my opinion.

    Let's see what those women say VS what they really mean.
    Oh, is it roast time? I think it's roast o'clock... Here we go, Popp style!

    1) "I am so against feminism always were".
    I'm sure you were! That's why you have a massive student debt that you've still not paid off at age 35+! And why you have 3 kids, each by a different father who you may not even remember the names of. And why you're receiving alimoney from 2 of them! But now guys won't give you the time of day anymore, you're suddenly a new woman? You've found your God after denouncing the Cult of Feminismus? Whelp, I'm sure there's a convent that'll accept you if you're truly serious!

    2) "Promiscuity wont make you happy girls!"
    ... once you get flung off of the Carousel and faceplant into The Wall with 'nary a beta in sight. Oops. You thought you had more time? All gone, and so are those orbiters you friendzoned for years. Sure, try giving them a call. See how many respond with a "you were nice but I've moved on." or "I've met my wife/bought my robowaifu and am past looking for something else."
    You're right. Promiscuity won't make you happy past your party years, 'cause the bills will come. Some financial - student debt and whatever other loans you've incurred as a single person household. But also the emotional bills: A solitary existence until death awaits. For you, it's way to late! And no, cats don't count.

    3) "It's true, women can't take rejection".
    Oh waaah. You're about to become experienced in it as a gender overall. Get used to it. What you've become no man wants anymore. Maybe the current generation of college graduates, which seems to be trending to a less promiscuous and less fanatically feminst lifestyle may be worth taking a look at, but you aging lot who had your fun?
    Welcome to the equality you lot have been touting for the last half decade. No, no. No takebacks.

    4) "I am all towards equality".
    Good. Then grab a feline friend of your choosing and get comfortable. Because equality is what you're about to receive. You lot made yourself insufferable for the past decades, while spouting the virtue of choice and equality and at the same time shaming anyone who warned you of the coming consequences. Well, now ladies, they are here. And your tears and shaming have made us indifferent to your plight. You all have made your one person beds. You'll not be sleeping in ours.

    5) "How birth control is harmful".
    Woop woop! Eject, eject! This powderkeg has no safety on! When you hear a woman say this, it means she wants kids and is off the pill. And will probably refuse you using a condom. So you get with this one, you're liable to have to stick with her for life. In the words of a famous admiral: "Its a trap!"

    6) "I am against sex workers"
    Might not want to shout that too loud. It may limit your options in a couple of years, just saying...

    7) "Don't fall for THOSE sluts guys"
    As opposed to the older, worn out, slightly defective model right in front of me? 'Cause if I'd be in the market for a slut, I'd pick a younger model. Less baggage, better looks, lower chance of a breakdown.

    8) "A man derives his own value by his morals not by gynocentrism"
    And that's why you're going to be alone for the rest of your life! 'Cause men would rather be alone, then be with a feminist leftover woman. Don't believe me? Take a look at Japan! And no, that's not an insult, "leftover women" is what they call their variant of the spinster.

    9) "Here are my X, Y, Z assets like degrees etc. Pick a cultured woman guys"
    And pick up the debt you incurred for those assets which you're still trying to pay off as well? No thank you. Besides, these days, with college and universities having turned into veritable SJW echochambers that tolerate no opposing opinions, those degrees only signal you've drank deeply from the poisoned well of feminism. These aren't assets, lady. These are obstacles you now have to overcome. And being strong and independent, you can expect no help in that.

    10) "Let's not repeat the feminist tropes guys! Dont sound like them only together we'll win"
    You can only win or lose a game if you decide to play in the first place. We're not sitting at that rigged table anymore. This "together" you imply, you will need to earn again, after your own actions broke the trust men had in you. Words are cheap and plentiful, but fall on deaf ears. You want change? Start with yourselves.
    And the harsh truth of it will be, that for you 30+ ladies, it's probably already too late. No man will want you, because the initial attraction just won't be there. You're too old! And I'm sure we'll be hearing terms like "that's age-ist" before soon. We know how you ladies work. We've heard the shaming and whining before. And we've stopped caring. Choices come with consequences, that's called responsibility. A novel concept, I'm sure, but you'll have the rest of your lives to familiarize yourselves with the concept.

    11) "We cant live without one another guys!"
    Challenge accepted.

    12) "I choose instead to be a stable woman"
    Interesting premise. Does that mean you admit having been mentally unstable until now? Because mentally unstable people should not have voting rights or be allowed into the public unsupervised. You maaaaay want to rethink this excuse as you're essentially calling into question the mental faculty of any feminist, or woman in general. Not even us MGTOW want to go *that* far.
    But then again, you ladies do speak from personal experience, I guess.

    13) "Abandon Tinder/online dating girls!"
    What, you think we were ever on BetaBuxMart? Puhleeze. The only reason you're bringing this up is because you yourselves have noticed there's barely any men on there interested in your "reformed" asses. Newsflash: Those sites are for hookups. The guys on there are just interested in sex. It boggles the mind that you ladies ever thought that you could find your Mr Beta Niceguy on there at all! But we've sure enjoyed roasting the various looooong lists of demands and dealbreakers from the more delusional fishes in search of bicycles. And I'm sure we'll continue to do so for quite some time yet. Tinder Comedy, because laughing is healthy!

    14) "I am actually a secular and a virgin guys"
    Mhhkay. Then you're either below legal age - and we're not even going to go anywhere near that. Or there is something wrong with you that drives even the hordes of thirsty incels away from you. Or maybe... just maybe... You're full of shit, and a little bit of googling should probably tell us how big of a certain type of porcelain bowl we'll need for that. Remember ladies, the internet is *forever*. All those times you tweeted about your Chad-of-the-week to make your other ladyfriends jealous, or brag about how he didn't last as long with you as the last of your friends he was with... Yea, with a bit of searching, we can find that. All of that. And we'll throw it back in your faces, just to remind you, that we remember who you were. And that who you were has made you who you are. And what you are. And we want none of that.

    No ladies, if you are actually sincere, then the best you can do is not save yourselves. That ship has sailed roughly a decade ago, and it's not returning to shore. All you can do is warn the next generation to not follow in your wake. Or don't - they'll take a look at you and know what's up. They'll take a look at us and know what we're about. And then they'll go their own way too. And I can only hope WGTOW will be a path away from feminism. For if not, there may soon be a feline shortage in this world. And that... would be truly cruel.
    Shame is a womans primary weapon. Watch for it, and call it out wherever you see it. Few women know how to handle a man immune to shame.

  17. #17

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alik Sakharov View Post
    this is fucking hilarious comedy gold You have a very sophisticated sexual fantasy im telling you

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWiiZqH9gGI
    Only toxic women could raise a generation of "toxic" men.Today's men were raised by single moms; educated by feminists public school teachers; denied their fathers by divorce courts or welfare systems; and medicated at the first sign of rambunctiousness by feminist doctors to make boys easier to run through our dysfunctional assembly-line schools. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world...but our mothers had better things to do.

  18. #18
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,395
    Reputation
    19920
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The new born virgins and trad-thots trap.

    With religion, she is a minor celebrity in the church.
    But let's be fair. The reason she's a celebrity is that all the good christian men, in the back of their minds, know that she fucks. What they don't understand is that she doesn't fuck men like them. That, and she's an expert of dressing juuuust this side of overtly slutty.

    There's plenty of blame to go around.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 27, 2018, 5:28 AM
  2. Trad Con Delusions
    By Otto Maddox in forum Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: August 8, 2018, 1:28 PM
  3. An Explanation of Trad Cons
    By Otto Maddox in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 8, 2018, 12:16 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: May 14, 2017, 6:59 PM
  5. The Israeli man trap
    By shemyk344 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 22, 2015, 8:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •