Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Junior Member Nino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    30
    Type
    Ghost

    The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    I'm 28 years old. I've always had bad luck with women. Always thought I was doing something wrong and that other men would somehow "get it". There's only so much a human being can take. I have felt humiliated,crushed,betrayed. They made me feel like the worst trash on earth. My whole life was dreaming the moment of marriage,family and having kids. A caring union. Little I knew that it was a huge scam. Thank god it will never come to this(I hope!).

    Every fucking relationship I've been in, I was either used,cheated on or humiliated. At the moment I have come to believe that women are sociopaths. Or it's probably me they see as their victim. I have been humiliated so much that I had even considered suicide at some point. That's how painful it was for me.

    My last relationship was with a girl I met from an outer social circle. She seemed nice, she seemed innocent. My protector insticts surfaced from the start. How can a person appear so weak,vulnerable,good and loving and be a total sociopath? First flag, which I didn't take into account, was that the time we met she was seeing another guy, which she told me she broke off. I didn't take this(or many other things) into account. I couldn't help but notice that she was soo self absorbed through our whole relationship. Everything revolved around her. She asked for gifts, but never gave any in return. She wanted me to be loving and caring but never reciprocated that. We even took a small excursion together, visiting islands, travelling. I thought we had something special. The whole time, she was screening and talking with other men. First guy she fucked was two days after her birthday. I brought her a gift on her birthday. But she seemed odd. Weird behavior. She was very distant for some reason. This kept going for a month. After a while she started went back to normal. Everything went normal after that till christmas. We had planned to go on a trip to switzerland. She cancelled everything the last moment. I finally figured out that she was doing something very nasty behind my back. I contfronted her and she told me with ease that two days after her birthday she fucked a random dude but didn't keep him around cause he was lousy in bed. Then, she started to fall in love with a friend of hers. This is when she broke up with me to elope with him. The worst of all?
    After I went no contact with her she tried to make me her orbitter. She found me, asked me what happened and if I was dating another girl and I was the best man she ever had. Foolish me believed her. She even took me back to her house and let me sleep with her but didn't let me have sex. Meanwhile, playing all kinds of mind games. The morning, she told me to leave as she had to go back to work. I told her that I wanted to sleep and she finally let me stay. I slept, believing I was going somewhere with it. Until, I checked something wierd in her trashbin. It was full of used condoms. The bitch had another man cumming all over her and fucking her, while taking me to her house like a fucking loser to validate her and chase her so she could feel great that I still hadn't moved on.

    Anyways, I have been reading some Red Pill material the last months and have internallized most of it. Most of my relationships have been the same time of circus. Starting with passion and lust and then the woman screwing me over. Again and again. I never thought of them to be so damn sociopathic. I am tired of this. I have realized there is an alternative. The alternative to live like a free man, to keep my money for myself. To refused to be a slave to a woman. And this is the reason I am here, and to find people with similar or different experiences who can show me their own way. I'm glad I found this stuff at a relatively young age considering there are some old dudes out there who are still getting screwed over.

  2. #2
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    587
    Reputation
    2937
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    You need to accept the fact that this society has spawned narcissistic personality disorder in just about all the women, and paying any attention to them just feeds the disorder, there's no cure for narcissism, the only medicine for anyone adversely effected by a narcissist is to get away from them and learn how to spot this personality disorder, it's a disorder that's toxic at the least and deadly in many cases. You sir, are a victim of narcissism, you need to protect yourself from anyone with this disorder and from what I've seen it affects most people man and woman, to varying degrees.

  3. #3
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    3950
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Welcome!

    I know exactly where you are coming from. I actually tried suicide over some dumb bitch and almost succeeded. The only reason I am alive today is because my cat found me. He kept screaming at my door and scratching at it and I got found by a family member. That my fucking prom night.Woke up with tubes all over me and when I was able to go on piss on my own, I pissed blood in 3 directions.

    Men grow up wanting a family to love and take care of. Women grow up wanting a family that they can control and manipulate. Its a legal form of slavery. Just look at how young boys are treated so much differently than young girls. I rest my case.

    Marriage is total bullshit. I was conned into it and I'd rather take my chances walking past a pack of starving dogs wearing meatloaf underwear than get married again.

    Women are strange. They expect everyone to kiss their asses and provide for them but will not even acknowledge anything else unless the world revolves around them

  4. #4
    Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    195
    Type
    just me..

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    " I'd rather take my chances walking past a pack of starving dogs wearing meatloaf underwear than get married again. "

    Dayum...I got to steal that line!

  5. #5
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    751
    Reputation
    3950
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    " I'd rather take my chances walking past a pack of starving dogs wearing meatloaf underwear than get married again. "

    Dayum...I got to steal that line!
    If you steal it then prepare to pay me royalties!

    Im just joking with you. Use it all you want.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    Downtown Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    119
    Reputation
    1130
    Type
    Adventurous

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    my brother from another mother, welcome to the club! Our paths are pretty damn similar. I too fell for the falsehood that was having a woman as a soulmate for they are unworthy, mainly because they see us as unworthy as well but who cares what they think?

    You're still fairly young in a spiritual sense. When I was 28 I was going on a full on midlife crisis because I've never had a stable relationship at that point. When I hit 30, that's when I was like "fuck this shit" and just went on my way. Females are truly covert devils, how can something so attractive bring so much misery...?

  7. #7
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,625
    Reputation
    10635
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Quote Originally Posted by Nino View Post
    The bitch had another man cumming all over her and fucking her, while taking me to her house like a fucking loser to validate her and chase her so she could feel great that I still hadn't moved on.
    I can't think of anything to say to that for how low that is.

    Nino, do you have any hobbies or activities?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Member Hoppes#9's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Carolinas
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    195
    Type
    just me..

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Nino...dayum man that was just...disgusting what she did.

  9. #9
    Junior Member Nino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    30
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    I can't think of anything to say to that for how low that is.

    Nino, do you have any hobbies or activities?
    Well apart from my job which consumes a lot of time, I'm a very outgoing person. I love to party, have social circles and I also play music as a DJ sometimes.
    Also, I love video games as well, since they help me escape when I need to(especially in the past during a break up).

  10. #10
    Junior Member Nino's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    30
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppes#9 View Post
    Nino...dayum man that was just...disgusting what she did.
    She will end up getting killed someday by someone, she does that to almost everyone she is involved with.

  11. #11
    Member mlb6d9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    100
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Quote Originally Posted by Nino View Post
    I'm 28 years old. I've always had bad luck with women. Always thought I was doing something wrong and that other men would somehow "get it". There's only so much a human being can take. I have felt humiliated,crushed,betrayed. They made me feel like the worst trash on earth. My whole life was dreaming the moment of marriage,family and having kids. A caring union. Little I knew that it was a huge scam. Thank god it will never come to this(I hope!).

    Every fucking relationship I've been in, I was either used,cheated on or humiliated. At the moment I have come to believe that women are sociopaths. Or it's probably me they see as their victim. I have been humiliated so much that I had even considered suicide at some point. That's how painful it was for me.

    My last relationship was with a girl I met from an outer social circle. She seemed nice, she seemed innocent. My protector insticts surfaced from the start. How can a person appear so weak,vulnerable,good and loving and be a total sociopath? First flag, which I didn't take into account, was that the time we met she was seeing another guy, which she told me she broke off. I didn't take this(or many other things) into account. I couldn't help but notice that she was soo self absorbed through our whole relationship. Everything revolved around her. She asked for gifts, but never gave any in return. She wanted me to be loving and caring but never reciprocated that. We even took a small excursion together, visiting islands, travelling. I thought we had something special. The whole time, she was screening and talking with other men. First guy she fucked was two days after her birthday. I brought her a gift on her birthday. But she seemed odd. Weird behavior. She was very distant for some reason. This kept going for a month. After a while she started went back to normal. Everything went normal after that till christmas. We had planned to go on a trip to switzerland. She cancelled everything the last moment. I finally figured out that she was doing something very nasty behind my back. I contfronted her and she told me with ease that two days after her birthday she fucked a random dude but didn't keep him around cause he was lousy in bed. Then, she started to fall in love with a friend of hers. This is when she broke up with me to elope with him. The worst of all?
    After I went no contact with her she tried to make me her orbitter. She found me, asked me what happened and if I was dating another girl and I was the best man she ever had. Foolish me believed her. She even took me back to her house and let me sleep with her but didn't let me have sex. Meanwhile, playing all kinds of mind games. The morning, she told me to leave as she had to go back to work. I told her that I wanted to sleep and she finally let me stay. I slept, believing I was going somewhere with it. Until, I checked something wierd in her trashbin. It was full of used condoms. The bitch had another man cumming all over her and fucking her, while taking me to her house like a fucking loser to validate her and chase her so she could feel great that I still hadn't moved on.

    Anyways, I have been reading some Red Pill material the last months and have internallized most of it. Most of my relationships have been the same time of circus. Starting with passion and lust and then the woman screwing me over. Again and again. I never thought of them to be so damn sociopathic. I am tired of this. I have realized there is an alternative. The alternative to live like a free man, to keep my money for myself. To refused to be a slave to a woman. And this is the reason I am here, and to find people with similar or different experiences who can show me their own way. I'm glad I found this stuff at a relatively young age considering there are some old dudes out there who are still getting screwed over.

    Welcome Nino - and be very glad you found us at the tender young age of 28. I got divorced after 4 years at 26, walked away from women at 32 and just turned 50 last month. You have your whole life ahead of you, a life that can be whatever YOU want it to be. Yes, be glad you haven't gotten on the marriage merry-go-round slaving away to keep the Missus and any rug rats happy. You have the benefit of reading all our experiences and to know that you can still have a great life even if it doesn't fit the outdated typical image (wife & kids). The risks of mingling with the enemy are higher than they have ever been, and life is more uncertain than it has ever been. Go forth young man, and LIVE!

  12. #12
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    947
    Reputation
    9209
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    She even took me back to her house and let me sleep with her but didn't let me have sex.
    Sadly, this is actually quite a common thing. It is a way for her to see how far she can torture you.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    260
    Reputation
    716
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    You need to accept the fact that this society has spawned narcissistic personality disorder in just about all the women, and paying any attention to them just feeds the disorder, there's no cure for narcissism, the only medicine for anyone adversely effected by a narcissist is to get away from them and learn how to spot this personality disorder, it's a disorder that's toxic at the least and deadly in many cases. You sir, are a victim of narcissism, you need to protect yourself from anyone with this disorder and from what I've seen it affects most people man and woman, to varying degrees.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  14. #14
    Senior Member Insidious_Sid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    2,787
    Reputation
    24999
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: The only thing that women have given me is suffering

    The ironic part is that these same women are filling bookshelves and internet forums will an ocean's worth of tears because men treat THEM badly. They treat men like trash, trade good men in for dogs, then go around looking for victim status. Women are just so fucking stupid now. They're just... stupid cunts.
    - Feminism is Cancer.
    - Where have all the good men gone? Away. Far far away... from you.
    - NAWALT? Maybe, but EWALT means Russian Roulette is a much safer bet...


Similar Threads

  1. Suffering from MGTOW mindset
    By secularscientist in forum Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 31, 2016, 6:37 AM
  2. Desire leads to suffering
    By ShogunRonin in forum Philosophize
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 27, 2016, 11:52 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: October 25, 2014, 9:06 AM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: June 14, 2014, 11:59 PM
  5. Some women are only good for one thing
    By SuperFreak in forum Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: March 21, 2014, 10:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •