Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1

    Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Good evening,

    I'm Hyaku Shiki. It's the name of one of my favorite Gundams as a kid. I used to go by another name on another mgtow forum, but that site has been having trouble for almost a year now. Not really sure what happened. Anyway, new start here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

    1) I was married for 11 years. Divorced 5 - 6 years ago. I was always skeptical about getting married, but i was raised in a religious home and wanted to have kids. My father passed when I was 11, so everything I learned about women was learned from tv. What a disaster. probably the worst place to learn about women and relationships, even back then. lol.

    I tried to be the perfect boyfriend with my first gf. But my first blue pill was learning that it's impossible because she always wanted more. The better the gifts I gave or the better I treated her, that became the new benchmark for how I aways had to treat her or she would get angry. So, I learned that women can never go back on lifestyle. I remember trying to be romantic and buying flowers on valentine's day, but the next year flowers were not good enough.

    Anyway, she ended up cheating on me with another guy. I dumped her when I found out. I tried to forgive her, but I couldn't. She then tried to fuck my friend, she gave one of my friends a blow job. I didn't care. I stayed friends with that guy. Later I learned she told her parents that I hit her and abused her, which never happened. I remember her almost attacked me at a mall and I had no idea why. I hadn't learned what he was told. That was another blue pill I learned. Women tend to tell what happened so that they're the victim and innocent. These accusations happened twice more, with another girlfriend and then my ex-wife. Very popular weapon with the ladies, which you know.

    That was my first relationship, and blue pill that I was, I thought nawalt. she just wasn't the right one. god i was so stupid. Fast forward to my marriage. Throughout my marriage I became more and more red pill. My ex-wife lost her wedding ring. I thought I'd surprise her with a new one. I was expecting her to cry and be so happy. Nope. She asked if I could take it back. Well, I bought it in another country, so no I can't. That was when I just gave up going out of my to please her. The marriage went further down the shitter after that. Whenever she did something mean to me, I'd do it back. She would never apologize and always get angry. Selective memory also. Never remembered the bad things she did to me, only the bad things I did back to her. It became a childish, petty, passive aggressive game. She was a stay at home and stopped cooking. cleaning and doing laundry, but had no job either. babysitting the kids was full time. So I was doing everything for myself. She would do all those chores for the kids, just not me. Wrap your head around that. lol. So I thought to myself "why the fuck are you married?". If I'm just paying the bills, providing cash for her and the kids and getting absolutely zero in return, I can leave and at least rid myself of this angry lady constantly bringing me down. It got to the point where she would be happy and take pleasure in seeing things go bad for me at work or anything else. That's when you know you're dealing with real hate. So, I told her I wanted a divorce. Found out she was already looking for a boyfriend, but without any luck. I refused to the leave the house because that means you're surrendering it as a marital asset. Not doing that. So after a couple weeks of ignoring each other, she disappeared with the kids. She went to a woman's shelter and claimed I abused her and the kids. totally false accusation. I didn't go to jail or anything. Got pretty good terms as far as support payments go in the divorce. got fucked hard in the separation of assets.

    2) What I would like to pass on to young guys here who are single. probably no brainer stuff for anybody reading. I'm not very good at analyzing my feelings and putting them into words.

    -Don't ever let tv guide you in anything, especially relationships. tv is no substitute for a father. i wish i spoke to older men more and learned from them, but i was always scared of adult guys growing up. I wish I hadn't been. My friends had good fathers I could have spoken to and learned from.

    -Don't get married. Everyone here knows this. Just because you love a woman, doesn't mean you need to get the government involved. That's all a marriage does. Nothing else changes.

    -Watch out for warning signs. If someone doesn't care about your happiness, whether male or female, you're not obligated to care about theirs. If they laugh or get a kick out of your misfortune, ditch them. They're toxic. and I don't mean they laugh when you trip or something silly happens.

    -Do keep positive people in your life and get rid of toxic, negative people. Relationships (all) aren't hard. They're only hard when 1 or more people are toxic. That means don't be toxic yourself. Don't go for revenge and play games like I did. Just get rid of the person and keep the good people close and treat them well. be a good friend.

    -I don't know what else to say. I'm much happier now. I have a good relationship with my kids, which is still important to me. Still struggling with some things which is why I came here and the other site before.

    3) About myself. I workout, I like to invest and follow the markets. i invest a lot in gold now. Didn't get into bitcoin. although I had a chance when it was dirt cheap. I love sports and watching online. It's about all I watch now. I used to like movies but they're all propaganda now. occasionally there's a good one i'll still watch. tv is out the window. only have one for gaming. i love doing puzzles and mind challenging stuff. i'm very good at those logic type puzzles and games. very book smart, but zero street smarts. i spend a lot of time in asia and the middle east. i don't want to give too much details here because i'm very worried about getting doxxed.

  2. #2
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,873
    Reputation
    11240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyaku Shiki View Post
    Good evening,

    I'm Hyaku Shiki. It's the name of one of my favorite Gundams as a kid. I used to go by another name on another mgtow forum, but that site has been having trouble for almost a year now. Not really sure what happened. Anyway, new start here. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys.

    1) I was married for 11 years. Divorced 5 - 6 years ago. I was always skeptical about getting married, but i was raised in a religious home and wanted to have kids. My father passed when I was 11, so everything I learned about women was learned from tv. What a disaster. probably the worst place to learn about women and relationships, even back then. lol.

    I tried to be the perfect boyfriend with my first gf. But my first blue pill was learning that it's impossible because she always wanted more. The better the gifts I gave or the better I treated her, that became the new benchmark for how I aways had to treat her or she would get angry. So, I learned that women can never go back on lifestyle. I remember trying to be romantic and buying flowers on valentine's day, but the next year flowers were not good enough.

    Anyway, she ended up cheating on me with another guy. I dumped her when I found out. I tried to forgive her, but I couldn't. She then tried to fuck my friend, she gave one of my friends a blow job. I didn't care. I stayed friends with that guy. Later I learned she told her parents that I hit her and abused her, which never happened. I remember her almost attacked me at a mall and I had no idea why. I hadn't learned what he was told. That was another blue pill I learned. Women tend to tell what happened so that they're the victim and innocent. These accusations happened twice more, with another girlfriend and then my ex-wife. Very popular weapon with the ladies, which you know.

    That was my first relationship, and blue pill that I was, I thought nawalt. she just wasn't the right one. god i was so stupid. Fast forward to my marriage. Throughout my marriage I became more and more red pill. My ex-wife lost her wedding ring. I thought I'd surprise her with a new one. I was expecting her to cry and be so happy. Nope. She asked if I could take it back. Well, I bought it in another country, so no I can't. That was when I just gave up going out of my to please her. The marriage went further down the shitter after that. Whenever she did something mean to me, I'd do it back. She would never apologize and always get angry. Selective memory also. Never remembered the bad things she did to me, only the bad things I did back to her. It became a childish, petty, passive aggressive game. She was a stay at home and stopped cooking. cleaning and doing laundry, but had no job either. babysitting the kids was full time. So I was doing everything for myself. She would do all those chores for the kids, just not me. Wrap your head around that. lol. So I thought to myself "why the fuck are you married?". If I'm just paying the bills, providing cash for her and the kids and getting absolutely zero in return, I can leave and at least rid myself of this angry lady constantly bringing me down. It got to the point where she would be happy and take pleasure in seeing things go bad for me at work or anything else. That's when you know you're dealing with real hate. So, I told her I wanted a divorce. Found out she was already looking for a boyfriend, but without any luck. I refused to the leave the house because that means you're surrendering it as a marital asset. Not doing that. So after a couple weeks of ignoring each other, she disappeared with the kids. She went to a woman's shelter and claimed I abused her and the kids. totally false accusation. I didn't go to jail or anything. Got pretty good terms as far as support payments go in the divorce. got fucked hard in the separation of assets.

    2) What I would like to pass on to young guys here who are single. probably no brainer stuff for anybody reading. I'm not very good at analyzing my feelings and putting them into words.

    -Don't ever let tv guide you in anything, especially relationships. tv is no substitute for a father. i wish i spoke to older men more and learned from them, but i was always scared of adult guys growing up. I wish I hadn't been. My friends had good fathers I could have spoken to and learned from.

    -Don't get married. Everyone here knows this. Just because you love a woman, doesn't mean you need to get the government involved. That's all a marriage does. Nothing else changes.

    -Watch out for warning signs. If someone doesn't care about your happiness, whether male or female, you're not obligated to care about theirs. If they laugh or get a kick out of your misfortune, ditch them. They're toxic. and I don't mean they laugh when you trip or something silly happens.

    -Do keep positive people in your life and get rid of toxic, negative people. Relationships (all) aren't hard. They're only hard when 1 or more people are toxic. That means don't be toxic yourself. Don't go for revenge and play games like I did. Just get rid of the person and keep the good people close and treat them well. be a good friend.

    -I don't know what else to say. I'm much happier now. I have a good relationship with my kids, which is still important to me. Still struggling with some things which is why I came here and the other site before.

    3) About myself. I workout, I like to invest and follow the markets. i invest a lot in gold now. Didn't get into bitcoin. although I had a chance when it was dirt cheap. I love sports and watching online. It's about all I watch now. I used to like movies but they're all propaganda now. occasionally there's a good one i'll still watch. tv is out the window. only have one for gaming. i love doing puzzles and mind challenging stuff. i'm very good at those logic type puzzles and games. very book smart, but zero street smarts. i spend a lot of time in asia and the middle east. i don't want to give too much details here because i'm very worried about getting doxxed.
    Hi Hyaku Shiki,

    Never remembered the bad things she did to me, only the bad things I did back to her.
    I can relate to that!

    You have nicely aligned your Intro with our How To Intro sticky. However, your great advice to other men is not actually what we first seek in an Intro for #2. Please let me recap:

    2. Awareness: your blue pill perspectives, how you transitioned to red pill, with enough detail about what brought you to MGTOW.

    I guess I can see what blue bill beliefs you once had, and I can see your experiences transitioned you to red pill, but can you please tell us what brought you specifically to MGTOW?

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  3. #3
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    2085
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Welcome to the forum.
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  4. #4
    Member zasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    210
    Type
    Monk

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Welcome to the forum. It is funny how women are so happy to stay at home at first. They think kids are a full time job and laundry and cleaning a overtime. I made her get a part time job once just so I could get the house cleaned without her yelling about how I am not satisfied with her work. Dinner, cleaning, and keep the kids happy while not worrying where the money has to come in. I would love to have that job! Now divorced she had to realize how hard life can really get! You pay for Divorce cause it is worth it!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    541
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Hi Hyaku Shiki,

    Thank you for your initial intro. I must say I can totally relate to a number of the points you have raised and think you may have many more insights that we would find interesting.

    However, I must agree with Unboxxed. Nowhere in your intro have you indicated that you are indeed Going Your Own Way - i.e. see women in general for what that are, especially where relationships are concerned. So I have a question for you:

    Are you done with relationships with women or are you looking for a new relationship, or hopeful of one in the future?

  6. #6

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Hi Hyaku Shiki,



    I can relate to that!

    You have nicely aligned your Intro with our How To Intro sticky. However, your great advice to other men is not actually what we first seek in an Intro for #2. Please let me recap:

    2. Awareness: your blue pill perspectives, how you transitioned to red pill, with enough detail about what brought you to MGTOW.

    I guess I can see what blue bill beliefs you once had, and I can see your experiences transitioned you to red pill, but can you please tell us what brought you specifically to MGTOW?

    Thank you.
    ok. I'll try again. Everything was a long time ago so it's hard to recollect a lot of detail. I remember getting a chain email from my brother and it was some guy explaining the pointlessness of marriage. I remember agreeing with everything he said. At that point, mgtow wasn't an acronym. I felt shocked that other guys thought like I did and maybe there wasn't something wrong with me. I thought maybe I wasn't marriage material, but that's wrong. Marriage isn't me material. It's just a raw deal. Before my divorce, I was mgtow but didn't know that's what it was called. I don't remember how, but I started coming across comments on youtube and other places and the poster would drop a red pill followed "mgtow" at the end of it. I started seeing it everywhere, so finally I googled it and found the other website I used to be a part of. I checked it out and it was awesome. Found a lot of Sandman videos that were very good on Youtube. like minded people with similar experiences brought me a lot of comfort and knowledge. I don't pursue relationships. I'll get professionals once in a while. That's it.

  7. #7

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    Hi Hyaku Shiki,

    Thank you for your initial intro. I must say I can totally relate to a number of the points you have raised and think you may have many more insights that we would find interesting.

    However, I must agree with Unboxxed. Nowhere in your intro have you indicated that you are indeed Going Your Own Way - i.e. see women in general for what that are, especially where relationships are concerned. So I have a question for you:

    Are you done with relationships with women or are you looking for a new relationship, or hopeful of one in the future?
    done with relationships. Sometimes I think I want a relationship, but then I hang out with my married friend and hear all the crap he puts up with. Then I get confirmation again that I'm making the right decision. Pretty sure he'll be divorcing soon as his wife is constantly giving money to her family in south east asia and they always have some sob story. guy works his ass off and has nothing to show for it.

  8. #8
    Administrator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,873
    Reputation
    11240
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyaku Shiki View Post
    I don't pursue relationships. I'll get professionals once in a while. That's it.
    I think this statement to me helps answer it for Jackoff as well.

    Thank you, and welcome.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax and register-her.net

  9. #9
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    869
    Reputation
    4453
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Another drifter from cat litter island! WELCOME!

  10. #10

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Thanks guys. I wondered what happened to everyone. lol. Good to be here.

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    541
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyaku Shiki View Post
    done with relationships. Sometimes I think I want a relationship, but then I hang out with my married friend and hear all the crap he puts up with. Then I get confirmation again that I'm making the right decision. Pretty sure he'll be divorcing soon as his wife is constantly giving money to her family in south east asia and they always have some sob story. guy works his ass off and has nothing to show for it.
    Thanks for clearing that up for me. I often have small doubts but when I look around, well!!! Welcome friend.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    289
    Reputation
    787
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Strong handshake and Eye-contact

    Welcome, buddy!
    Lord Nerevar Reborn


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: November 29, 2015, 6:30 AM
  2. Is the testosterone fog too strong?
    By DanLimitless in forum Lounge
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: July 19, 2015, 1:36 PM
  3. When temptation's strong...
    By ProdigalSon in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: January 2, 2015, 3:55 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 10, 2014, 8:37 PM
  5. The Blue Pill is strong in this one
    By jagrmeister in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 3, 2014, 10:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •