Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 104
  1. #81
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    646
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    Are you sure the ringing isn't just the babble of the voices in your head?
    No, I'm sure, the voices in my head sound like John Wayne and Clint Eastwood getting into a pissing contest, with President Reagan in the background laughing at the both of them!

  2. #82
    Member TomMak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    494
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    with President Reagan in the background laughing at the both of them!
    ... or sobbing because his reputation points still hadn't been restored
    "I am​ a male chauvinist. Who's been saying otherwise?" (Joe Bob Briggs)

  3. #83
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,209
    Reputation
    9504
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMak View Post
    ... or sobbing because his reputation points still hadn't been restored
    I'm a man of my word and t was disappointed when I saw your score go from 139 to 139 after giving it a rep up. I thought that maybe I need to refresh the page or something.

    Then when I hit like on the post, it went up to 241. If I gave you more than I needed to make up for it, that's the whole damn idea anyways, haha.

    The reason I say I'm agnostic instead of atheist is because weird things happen in my sometimss. Affair machine broke down I was going to miss a deadline and I said "f*** you God." Did something very bizarre happened. A worker, a repair guy at the train station gives me the $2 to make it anyway.

    I would not ever recommend saying F God now!
    But that guy if he's up here sure is a sense of humor and certainly seems to come through, if it's him coming through, and moments of divine intervention here and there. I wish I knew the code for that if if there was one. But I haven't figured that one out in 45 years , I'm not going to figure it out in the next 45, ha ha...
    Last edited by Ace Francis; April 9, 2019 at 7:35 PM.

  4. #84
    Member TomMak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    494
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMak View Post
    ... or sobbing because his reputation points still hadn't been restored
    ... but then breaking into a grin after he realized that honor had been restored and life was too short to bear grudges.
    "I am​ a male chauvinist. Who's been saying otherwise?" (Joe Bob Briggs)

  5. #85
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    646
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    I'm a man of my word and that's her score go from 1:39 to 1:39 after giving it a rep up. Then when I hit like on the post, it went up to 241. If I gave you more than I needed to make up for it, that's the whole damn idea anyways, haha.

    The reason I say I'm agnostic instead of atheist is because weird things happen in my sometimss. Affair machine broke down I was going to miss a deadline and I said "f*** you God." Did something very bizarre happened. A worker, a repair guy at the train station gives me the $2 to make it anyway.

    I would not ever recommend saying F God now!
    But that guy if he's up here sure is a sense of humor and certainly seems to come through, if it's him coming through, and moments of divine intervention here and there. I wish I knew the code for that if if there was one. But I haven't figured that one out in 45 years , I'm not going to figure it out in the next 45, ha ha...
    Faith is not tangible, that's why it's called faith, yea I know it kinda sucks, being that I like concrete.

  6. #86
    Senior Member Ace Francis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,209
    Reputation
    9504
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Hey, Mr MgTower, didn't you used to have that actor/70s TV star (what's his NAME) on your FORMER avatar? i liked that Avatar! But I might like this new one EVEN better!!

    Having worn a lot of punk rock and Metal logos o Iron Maiden, Misfits, and Metallica patches in the 80s and 90s on jackets or t-shirts, I must say I'm more than approve of the skull and bones in your avatar. (Not to be confused with the "secret"/not-so-secret society that George Bush and John Kerry belong to!...Skull & Bones)
    Last edited by Ace Francis; April 9, 2019 at 7:40 PM.

  7. #87
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,838
    Reputation
    7164
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Ace you stupid fuck, these guys ain't trolls. Save it for them what deserve it.

    We know, you get going and cant stop. But we wish you'd learn. There's a lot of us who like having you around and don't want to see you banned permanent, even if you deserve it.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  8. #88
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    646
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Ace you stupid fuck, these guys ain't trolls. Save it for them what deserve it.

    We know, you get going and cant stop. But we wish you'd learn. There's a lot of us who like having you around and don't want to see you banned permanent, even if you deserve it.
    Looks like the sheriff got ace! What was he using, a Winchester repeater? I didn't even see him!

  9. #89
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    9191
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    What voucher system?
    He's likely talking about a comment Jagr made in How To Intros where the Intro is waived for certain folks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    Honestly, I recall great post by Tower and he's legit. I just got into the back and forth with Redpill Bible and got off topic here.

    But my best memory of Mr Tower on this forum was some classic quote to some chick on the Opposing Views area.

    I instantly save that to my Internet quotes that I've had for the last few decades.

    The dude's legit!

    Look, we've had quite a few trolls trying to mock this form and every once in awhile I'm wrong and this is one of those cases where I was about Tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace Francis View Post
    I did NOT know you were the upside down name guy! I remembered your post before and I would have been more than welcoming had I known it was YOU.
    After all the name-calling, insulting and general assholery to other members, you come around? Ace, you had 3, now you have 7. Wanna try for 28? Is it really worth it?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  10. #90
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    3780
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Shit...always late to the gunfights!!!

    Those that have been asking -

    Tower's old avatar was James Garner -




    ɹǝʍo┴ and RPB are both solid guy's and long-term MGTOW contributors.

    (I wouldn't mention women all that much either if my ex's had all been as manky looking as Tower's were!!!!!! )

  11. #91
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    646
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Keyknob View Post
    Shit...always late to the gunfights!!!

    Those that have been asking -

    Tower's old avatar was James Garner -




    ɹǝʍo┴ and RPB are both solid guy's and long-term MGTOW contributors.

    (I wouldn't mention women all that much either if my ex's had all been as manky looking as Tower's were!!!!!! )
    I had to try them all! Even a fat one and a homely one in hopes that their lack of sex appeal would be made up in other areas! I was wrong! AWALT! Pretty, gorgeous, ugly, and fat, AWALT! My friends couldn't believe some of the hotties I snagged, and even more couldn't believe I'd share them with my brother and friends! I'm fucking ruined as any worthwhile boyfriend.

  12. #92
    Senior Member Don Keyknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Mum's Basement
    Posts
    923
    Reputation
    3780
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    I had to try them all! Even a fat one and a homely one in hopes that their lack of sex appeal would be made up in other areas! I was wrong! AWALT! Pretty, gorgeous, ugly, and fat, AWALT! My friends couldn't believe some of the hotties I snagged, and even more couldn't believe I'd share them with my brother and friends! I'm fucking ruined as any worthwhile boyfriend.


  13. #93
    Senior Member SteelEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    958
    Type
    Whatever I choose

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    After reading this entire thread, this place is some kinda crazy. Can some members have an opinion? I don't get the constant bitch slapping & bans. But really, men, some here can REALLY get to be like a torch carrying 1 man mob. Can we ever get back to having a sense of humor, again?

    If I could, I'd like to declare a day, or week, of hilarity, I would. No pile ons, no gang rapes, no fire brigades. Just jokes.

    I used to work for a guy that used to say, "Get along, or I'll snap your necks". I thought he was funny.
    Charlie Wilson: "You're no James Bond"
    Gust Avrakotos: "You're no Thomas Jefferson, either. Let's call it even."

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    2655
    Type
    Cat

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    A sense of humor is a must. I agree that torch carrying 1 man mobs are not a good place to be. If you ever think I am in danger of falling into that category, do let me know. (It's easy for misunderstandings to happen on the internet and the topics we discuss are already emotionally charged.) While I think the forum's restriction on insulting and name calling takes the fun out of flame wars and troll hunts, no one in admin, or even the mods, asked me for my opinion.
    Sort of like real life, except there I was paid to provide a professional engineering opinion, which then was ignored anyway, as it didn't suit the contractor's desires. ( I want it cheap, fast, done right, and cheap! Did I mention we are on a budget and need it right away? )

  15. #95
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    646
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    I would carry a torch too but there's nothing left to burn! I guess I could always run around stirring up the ashes so others choke on them and get them in their eyes!

    I'm good at inventing new ways to be an asshole! At least I'm good at something!

  16. #96
    Senior Member SteelEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    958
    Type
    Whatever I choose

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    A sense of humor is a must. I agree that torch carrying 1 man mobs are not a good place to be. If you ever think I am in danger of falling into that category, do let me know. (It's easy for misunderstandings to happen on the internet and the topics we discuss are already emotionally charged.) While I think the forum's restriction on insulting and name calling takes the fun out of flame wars and troll hunts, no one in admin, or even the mods, asked me for my opinion.
    Sort of like real life, except there I was paid to provide a professional engineering opinion, which then was ignored anyway, as it didn't suit the contractor's desires. ( I want it cheap, fast, done right, and cheap! Did I mention we are on a budget and need it right away? )
    I never felt that you ever carried a torch, or went wild on anyone. Plus if you did, even tho you're a short-haired cat, you would still risk catching fire. Now I'm just being an jerk.

    Always like your take on things, Big Siam Cat, even if on a budget.
    I know I can be guilty of taking some of this NO BROADS life seriously. Maybe I need to get.........oh, nevermind
    Charlie Wilson: "You're no James Bond"
    Gust Avrakotos: "You're no Thomas Jefferson, either. Let's call it even."

  17. #97
    Senior Member SteelEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    138
    Reputation
    958
    Type
    Whatever I choose

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Along this whole thread, i forgot to say Welcome mgtower. Welcome Sir.
    Charlie Wilson: "You're no James Bond"
    Gust Avrakotos: "You're no Thomas Jefferson, either. Let's call it even."

  18. #98
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    646
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelEye View Post
    I never felt that you ever carried a torch, or went wild on anyone. Plus if you did, even tho you're a short-haired cat, you would still risk catching fire. Now I'm just being an jerk.

    Always like your take on things, Big Siam Cat, even if on a budget.
    I know I can be guilty of taking some of this NO BROADS life seriously. Maybe I need to get.........oh, nevermind
    You wouldn't feel the same if you were an abandoned popup travel trailer or a pine tree grove...

  19. #99
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,370
    Reputation
    9191
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelEye View Post
    If I could, I'd like to declare a day, or week, of hilarity, I would. No pile ons, no gang rapes, no fire brigades. Just jokes
    We have several Jokes threads, accessible anytime. Anyone can add to them. It's a great pick-me-upper.

    I used our Advanced Search to Search All Open Forums for thread titles containing the word Joke. Here they are:

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/searc...earchid=989007

    Notice the one that has the most responses, currently 175, so it has the most jokes.

    You'll get to see the funny side of members.

    Enjoy!
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  20. #100
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Atlanta burbs
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    2655
    Type
    Cat

    Re: MG-Tower's intro (again)

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    You wouldn't feel the same if you were an abandoned popup travel trailer or a pine tree grove...
    Popups get no love, do they? I've been told that old trailers are like old cars, some aren't worth fixing up, others are.


Similar Threads

  1. Tchh tchh, Tower to Donkey, come in Donkey, tchh tchh...
    By mgtower in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: March 29, 2019, 1:36 AM
  2. My Intro
    By Volairen in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 8, 2017, 9:10 AM
  3. My Intro
    By YourTipOfTheDay in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 27, 2015, 7:38 AM
  4. My intro
    By ReplicatTKD in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 23, 2015, 2:20 AM
  5. Not an intro but.....
    By fathermarker in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 19, 2015, 6:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •