Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 57 of 57

Thread: Intro for IGDWR

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1735
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    You was attacked, and defended yourself. I understand that. Some of us were respectful, not that it helped. All got your how dare you speech.

    Ace, LP, and Mystic have proven time and again they care about the place and want it to prosper. They always say what they think's right, and that's all you can ask. If their wrong now and then, I don't care. Their heart's in the right place.

    You ain't fitting in cause you don't want to. It's not that hard, and none of us had to sacrifice anything.

    You got a reputation of -319 (with a few likes from me), and half of us would rather go to the dentist than see you become a member. Oh yah, your winning alright.
    Drop the needle!

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    -662
    Type
    Gold Digger Registry

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    I'm not fitting in because some of you make a big deal out of a picture

    It is great that they care, and i am all up for a civil discussion without any insults etc, that is not what went down on most part. Yes, there also were and are some good members.
    I got that reputation from Ace, who day in and day out is spamming the troll button to it's daily limit, and has done so since his first post, without me even having a chance to respond.
    What a warm welcome

    Don't know about half, only about 6 members have been here, surely there is more in this forum.
    If that is the way you feel about dentists then maybe you should go for a checkup (i get the pun)

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1735
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Spamming the troll button eh? So that's how you do it. Where is this magic button of which you speak? Might just poke it a few times myself.

    IGDWR, you are like one of those inflated punch toy's that pop back up every time you hit e'm. No honest sign up would keep trying after a week a of this, so you have to have some other reason for staying beyond being a dick. Oh, that's right, your wonderful site that need's free publicity. Even bad publicity.
    Drop the needle!

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    -662
    Type
    Gold Digger Registry

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Ask Ace, i'm sure he can help you out
    I only get the notifications.

    It is funny how you all are experts in human behavior, bravo!
    I did say in the beginning that Estonians are know to be in your face and direct, no reason mistake it with being a dick.
    You all start out jumping at my throat, calling me with tons of names, insults etc. And when i toss few grains of salt right back then you start playing the victim card.
    Maybe i'm one of those toys that pops up and hits you right back, maybe you shouldn't throw those punches if you don't want to get hit back?!

    During all this i have never been upset, mad or frustrated. I have stayed in a good mood, not called you guys any names, tried to approach every your argument/rant with logic and reason. You guys kept talking/nagging at me, would have it been nicer if i would have just answered with a simple "no" or "that statement is false".
    I explained my point calmly, and i even stated that if a mod asked me to change it then i would respect that decision, as i understand their position in it.

    Go back to page one and read it, now who acted like a dick?
    Calling me a "Tinderella infiltrator" right off the bat, and then another posting "Troll ID. This intro is bullshit."
    And both of them have it as their first post to me, without even speaking with me, without even asking a single question. And i'm the dick here
    And then went on making one faulty ass statement after another that was really easy to refute. Showing clearly that it was done with high emotions not with a rational mind. Weak.

    Oh, well i'm sorry that i have threatened your safe space, do you guys need a hug, a shoulder to cry on! (how's that for a dick)

  5. #45
    Junior Member SteelEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Old School PunkOsphere
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    150
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    If I may throw my 2 cents in.................I think you're real, but inexperienced. I may be wrong, but your intro glares of a young, proud buck that still has much to prove. Ain't nuthin wrong with that. I think you'll keep chasing tail till you land what you still think is the 'Golden Fleece'. It just feels as though you have something to prove to the gash.

    If I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong. As of right now, I don't think you'll last. Seriously, tho, lose the avatar. It wreaks of worship. You can look at anime girly pix anytime in your leisure, if that's your thing. Do you absolutely have to see it on your avatar? Really, how many times and for how long are you looking at your avatar on this site?

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    -662
    Type
    Gold Digger Registry

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Yes, sure i could lose the avatar, but should i, just to please some people who act insecure in my opinion. I'm also known to be stubborn in my ways and not to back down easily. I use the same avatar everywhere, and have not have any other problems from mgtow men for it. I have also read elsewhere what people talk about these forums, that mostly it is filled with sort of a rage type content instead of proper arguments, i guess they were right. Although like everywhere, there are also few good members.

    In my opinion, the avatar is not what is important, it's the content, you could have boobs as avatar, so what, it still represents a mans desire for them, still part of mgtow. Mine represents gold digging whores. You can even have your favorite football team or something else outside mgtow etc. Who cares. And if you go back and look then you see that they though i was a girl, that i wrote girly etc. Yes, sure the avatar helped, but it shows a weak mind, i do not feel like i am talking to kangaroos, space men, furry animals or women etc, just because the avatar shows me one.

    As i said, if i don't fit in then i don't fit in. That doesn't automatically mean the problem lays with me, it just means that our views aren't compatible to some extent. I have no problem with that, i do not feel the need to change myself for some other random person online. Especially for many of those weak arguments, that would be almost insulting

    If that is the way some of you guys feel then that is fine. I came here to check it out, and if you want to act like you turned it into a cult then it will probably last as long as one.

  7. #47
    Senior Member xcom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    373
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Quote Originally Posted by IGDWR.com View Post
    Yes, sure i could lose the avatar, but should i, just to please some people who act insecure in my opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by IGDWR.com View Post
    I'm not fitting in because some of you make a big deal out of a picture
    It's not only a picture. It's not only the internet... Wherever You go or will be. There is always some kind of a 'dress code'. Especially when people are coming together and 'organizing' themselves in groups and sharing interests:

    Employees in a company, Sports, family, clubs etc. Even on a casual friday You can't really dress like you please in a company. When it's demanded You have to play by the rules.

    You are mixing stubbornness with respect. You are the one entering this group to become a part of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by IGDWR.com View Post
    In video games i used to make a female character, especially in third person games, like fallout series etc.
    In one of the lost/deleted posts here You also mentioned that You are using female characters in online games. And how people reacting and giving attention. Furthermore that the reaction here at this board is not your first rodeo.

    You also mentioned that You are taking things like a man and will not whine. But I see quite the opposite. Your attitude appears childish and female.

    I think You need attention for Your special 'personality'. Seemingly in a problematic - not healthy - degree.

    P.S.: So changing Your avatar here will not solve this problem.

  8. #48
    Senior Member LastPriory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    1572
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Quote Originally Posted by IGDWR.com View Post
    How's that, did i win!
    If you need to ask that question here, you'll never learn the answer to it here.

    But it's your school bus after all. Drive it how you like.
    Meanwhile-

    I will make a counter offer to your shitty wager.

    Change your Avatar to a picture taken by you of your welding mask, for the next thirty three days.
    A trivial request since you've spent so much valuable time here and since you claim to be a welder,
    webmaster and appear to have free time. It's worth five minutes of actual work.

    Why? A picture of your tools speaks ten thousand words on behalf of what you do.
    A picture of what you couldn't obtain speaks a million words against your true ability.
    If you drive a Lexus, you earned something by welding, competing and becoming competent at what you do,
    and the way you go. This is WHY we do introductions here and ask questions.

    My half of this bet:

    I for one agree to not edit anything I have written here and you must agree as well not to edit a single word,
    delete a comment, emoticon, nor add anything at all to this thread for the next 33 days.

    Others who have already commented here can also accept these terms and must also remain silent on
    this thread for 33 days.

    Let everyone else here IGDWR likes and reps read what has been written on this thread, given only IGDWR's new Avatar
    as the difference, and determine whether or not a woman or a man wrote any of it from behind a welders' mask and a white
    Lexus based upon their words alone.

    If we all hold to these terms, I will personally restore all reputation on IGDWR's profile by upvoting every
    comment they make after the time has expired, if and only if your reputation goes up by others abiding by these terms
    on this thread alone within those 33 days. New visitor commentary on this thread will decide.

    Nobody who has already spoken here changes anything.
    Everyone who is new to this thread does not see a cartoon of a lost woman anymore,
    and instead sees the tools of a competent welder and a budding young webmaster.

    Do we have a deal?
    Throw yourself at the ground and miss. -Douglas Adams.
    Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein.

  9. #49
    Senior Member LastPriory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    1572
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelEye View Post
    If I may throw my 2 cents in.................I think you're real, but inexperienced. I may be wrong, but your intro glares of a young, proud buck that still has much to prove. Ain't nuthin wrong with that. I think you'll keep chasing tail till you land what you still think is the 'Golden Fleece'. It just feels as though you have something to prove to the gash.

    If I'm wrong, I'll say I'm wrong. As of right now, I don't think you'll last. Seriously, tho, lose the avatar. It wreaks of worship. You can look at anime girly pix anytime in your leisure, if that's your thing. Do you absolutely have to see it on your avatar? Really, how many times and for how long are you looking at your avatar on this site?

    Pussy worship is the first step on the path to the dark side.
    Throw yourself at the ground and miss. -Douglas Adams.
    Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein.

  10. #50
    Senior Member LastPriory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Physics Lab
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    1572
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    I'm not going to reply on this thread for the next 33 days to honour my counter-wager.

    Let what will occur be, I have spoken on the matter and will be goaded no further.

    LP
    Throw yourself at the ground and miss. -Douglas Adams.
    Specialization is for insects. Robert A. Heinlein.

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1735
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    If you wanted in for the same reason's as the rest of us, you'd get nothing out of me except the welcome I stupidly gave you on page one.

    OK, Mr. blunt and to the point, my family's like that. There's three reason's I don't like you. Your not here to learn, nor do you give a damn about the site.

    But the really big one's your attitude. Noob, pushing the registration button does not make you a member. Think outlaw motorcycle club. Jag's the prez, and ride's at the front of the pack. The mod's are his officers, the rest of us patch holder's. Prospect's who want in ride in the back, and don't stir the shit. You, IGDWR, are a prospect, with no right's whatsoever. Your confusing us with the public library.
    Drop the needle!

  12. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1735
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Don't bother LP. Our scorn is music to his ear's. The girl will be here as long as IGDWR is. That's his reason we suck. Well, one of them anyway. I still don't understand why someone that think's we're such loser's would want to sign up.

    You don't like us, yet you hang around and argue. You may be a man IGDWR, but you ain't acting like one.
    Drop the needle!

  13. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    -662
    Type
    Gold Digger Registry

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Mine was shitty, literally
    i am always up for a wager, and yours sounds interesting enough, so why the hell not
    What about other threads? is it "illegal" for me to take part in those? No answer means yes, or just send me personal message if No.

    I will snap the pic tomorrow and post it in about 24 hours from now, as i am already back from work today.
    At the same time i will also post another pic to this thread as it is pretty relevant, not going to say a single word thought. And then i will wait for 33 days.

    A little anecdote for others, instead of a long reply.
    "A woman signs up to a feminist forum, and chooses a an avatar, that has a picture of a man, representing a person who fucked her and other women over."
    Can you imagine the feminists reaction? I for one thought that men are different

  14. #54
    Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    2,750
    Reputation
    11186
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Your name violates the prohibition against self-promotion.

    Don't:

    • Post: ... promotion of products/sites.

    From the Forum Principles
    Because it is your profile name, this is not a violation that can be cured after the fact.

    Therefore,



    You are now banned.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    597
    Reputation
    1735
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    Thanks William, logic had no affect on this one.

    You and Thomas are kind of late aren't you? What were you doing, rolling around on the ground laughing?
    Drop the needle!

  16. #56
    Moderator William Noy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Dixie
    Posts
    2,750
    Reputation
    11186
    Type
    Dark Knight

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    I can't speak for Thomas, but I've been otherwise engaged until this afternoon. That was quite a read.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity. --Seneca

  17. #57
    Junior Member SteelEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Old School PunkOsphere
    Posts
    27
    Reputation
    150
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Intro for IGDWR

    "As i said, if i don't fit in then i don't fit in. That doesn't automatically mean the problem lays with me, it just means that our views aren't compatible to some extent. I have no problem with that, i do not feel the need to change myself for some other random person online. Especially for many of those weak arguments, that would be almost insulting

    If that is the way some of you guys feel then that is fine. I came here to check it out, and if you want to act like you turned it into a cult then it will probably last as long as one.[/QUOTE]"



    First, your reply sounds passive/aggressive. "If I don't fit in, then I don't fit in." Previously this turd was such a baby, I thought he needed a warm binky & diaper change. Now, he/she is so fake agreeable. No consistency.

    Second, there's no way possible this could be a cult. A cult carries on it's work in secret. This forum is Public, and anyone that wishes can view and comment, and for that matter join in, provided we adhere to the guidelines of the forum, & common respect and civility. Go find a bitch blog if you want to hissyfit.

    ByeBye.


Similar Threads

  1. My intro
    By supercheese in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: March 29, 2016, 1:42 AM
  2. My intro..
    By MGTOW Nomad in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: February 7, 2016, 5:47 AM
  3. My Intro
    By YourTipOfTheDay in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 27, 2015, 7:38 AM
  4. My intro
    By ReplicatTKD in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 23, 2015, 2:20 AM
  5. My Intro
    By jagrmeister in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: December 12, 2014, 2:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •