Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hi guys!! :D

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Bachelor

    Hi guys!! :D

    First of all, please forgive my English, ill try my best.
    1. Relationship history:
    I had around 5 short-term relationships with girls (1 month max each).Most of them ended because i have no money(i'm uni student).Had plenty of chances for ons but never gone for it because i'm scarred about std's.My first "serious" relationship started a year ago. There was a girl crying "where the good men are" and that all of her ex's betrayed her or were abusive.She was a 19 year old little hot girl from a small village trying to start her life in town attended to university.I felt like she was in pain, and i thought that i can be good with her and have some great experiences being together.We started hanging out and i fall in love with her(my first love ever, maybe the last too), she was a tidy unorganized and had 0 knowledge about how to live alone.I left my home to live with her so i could take care of her and teach her what ever i could.I tried whatever i could to make her uni years great ,like watching netflix together , hanging out to beautiful places, riding her to beaches with my motorbike and stuff like this.
    She could constantly scare me about that her ex's may be jealous about our relationship and they could find me and beat me, so she forced me to avoid all of them by any means.
    I knew from my friends that women are sociopaths and liars so i had to make a plan to be sure that my girlfriend isn't like that.We both agreed to give up our privacy, that means i had access to all of her social accounts , i knew where she was in map every minute and said to her that i'm going to random stalk her to make sure she won't lie.After a month of invading everything private of her i was comfortable about that she is okay so i stopped.As long as she noticed that i stopped, she started talking and hanging out with other guys.And i actually figure that out because of random message showed up on her phone while she were showing me some pics of her.I couldn't believe on my eyes and my mind couldn't afford it neither.We broke up but the story doesn't end here.I was stupid enough to say "hey maybe i just had to check her phone more often,its my fault".So we formed again the relationship(stupid me ).Everything was the same again.And then she had to visit her parents in her village.Then she was like "well even if he can check my social accounts, he can't see what i'm doing and where i am" that's what her s**t friends told her so she could hang out with her wh**e friends for clubbing to f**k random guys.But i had weapons too.I asked plenty of times pictures with timestamp's to prove me where she was.She dodged this weapon too by telling me "she don't have battery".At least i was not stupid enough to accept that she never have battery when i'm asking for that.So i figure out plenty of her lies and we fought.And then broke up again.After this i talked to all of her ex's about what happened and thanks god i figure out that she was a wh**e by what the guys told me.She actually lied about everything about her past.Even like this just because i got fooled i was in depression for like 4 months taking antidepressants and being underweight.She completely rekt me psychologically.
    I forgot to say that the relationship lasted 6 months and all of this time i was constantly asking her if she is happy and if she thinks that we must change something in that to feel better.And her answer always was that "she loves me so much and can't live without me, and that she feels so lucky being with me".
    Some people may think that i had control over her life, but that's not true.She could do what ever she wanted.Plenty of times i said nothing to her about hanging out with her friends and other guys.All i wanted is to know were she is and with who.Never said to her "you can't meet this guy, i don't allow you to hang out" or something similar.

    2. Awareness:I knew some youtubers talking about "never form serious monogamy relationships" and showed some mgtow memes.But i couldn't even imagine my life without a woman by my side being married to me and have kids.Then i slowly understand that there is no reason to have only one woman.And i can still have kids by my own using surrogacy.Or even better create a family with another man(no need to be gay, just a bro) and have kids like gay couples with surrogacy then f**k b***es here and there.

    3. Who you are:I'm a last year student of an electrical engineering bachelor degree.Spending 70% of day hardworking and reading because i really like it. I'm 8/10 chad dating 5-6/10 girls so i don't have to tryhard about anything.Most of them willing to pay for my stuff and give me housing, so until hardwork pays off ill stick with those 5-6/10 girls.Then i can go for hotties.I don't actually want to hurt any of them so i'm not lying or something, i use to tell them that the only thing i'm going to offer is my company and that there is a high probability of abandon them some time in the feature , but they still go for it so everything is fine. You know.... they enjoy spending time with me, i enjoy spending time with them and that's all about.

  2. #2

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    Hello young man. I'm reading quite a lot of a troubled relationship in your story. You are about to graduate. Keep your focus on your studies and start building a career for yourself. Here on the forum, you will find a lot of wisdom and personal experience from men who have been really through the wringer. It will help you to understand with what you are dealing with in you future in case you consider to enter a new relationship and give it another shot. I don't know where you are from but inform yourself about the divorce laws in your country in case you should ever consider marriage with a woman.
    First advice learn to read redflags when out on a date with women.

    Which you tubers are you watching? There are really a lot of good content creators around the amount of MGTOW channels has increased over the last years enormously.

    What is the reason you decided to sign up on a MGTOW forum. When was it that you found out about MGTOW and how do you perceive MGTOW?
    Looking forward to read from you.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    Thanks for replying.
    First of all i'm not insurance company so i'm not going to marry any woman ever And even if i was, i wouldn't accept "the hope of sexual monogamy" as payment.Thanks for preventing me from marrying anyways.
    I'll take a look for redflags but i also have this in mind:Men use to provide everything to women (emotions and money) just by having the hope she will stay with them, not betraying them and stuff like this.As part of mgtow i don't need any specific woman staying by my side, i'm fine walking alone.Who even wants to walk with me (man or woman) can come and i wont feel bad if he/she leave me.I'm not expecting anything back anymore.
    Plus i have plenty of women and men loving me,and i am trying my best to keep them by my side, but i don't really care if i lose some of them, it just means they don't fit to my lifestyle and my opinions.
    I recently noticed some of them using me and i'm pretty sure they'll left me in the future but i'm okay with this as long as i'm having great times with them right now.
    I found out that the main reason for depression caused by other people is my expectations from them.So i threw away all of them.

    Which you tubers are you watching?i could tell you but it doesn't matter as long as they don't speak in English.Their channel is called mpalitsa anyway.They mostly talk about "how to pick up" but i use to watch some general talk of them which telling you not get married and stuff like this.

    What is the reason you decided to sign up on a MGTOW forum. When was it that you found out about MGTOW and how do you perceive MGTOW?
    I could read whatever i want without sing up, but i decided to sing up so i can contribute to mgtow community with my opinions and stories because i fell like mgtow red-pilled me so i have to support it and red-pill other people too.

    As i told i found mgtow long time ago but i couldn't understand the importance back then.But now i can.I found the forum just by searching "mgtow forums".

    I perceive mgtow as a try to bring equality to this world.I believe that men aren't treated equally.I don't think that's women fault.That's easy to say.The hard truth is that we let them do that with our wrong mindset.Men burying themselves every time they marrying, every time they paying for sex, every time they hire a woman because "daaaamn she is hot",every time they pay subscriptions to porn sites,every time they donate money to women streamers because "boobs" and stuff like this.I want to believe mgtow trying to stop us doing this.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,520
    Reputation
    21219
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    I'm confused, dude. You have had 5 1-month relationships, you avoid ONS, you had a 6-month relationship with Ms Psycho. That's six girls. But apparently you're a Chad, dating 5-6/10 girls, to the point where they buy you stuff (they only do that when they're getting good dicking). I mean - dating means fucking, right? If you aren't having relationships with these girls, and you aren't ONSing them, then, like, what exactly?

    The story just looks a little uneven, is all. Is there some sort of middle ground between 1-month relationships and ONS relationships that we are hitting here? That's a pretty narrow window! And yet, apparently they are giving you housing - paying your rent, or you live with 'em. For a fortnight only?

    I gotta admit, I'm sceptical. Or, are these 5 1-month relationships the 5-6/10s you are talking about? You switch houses every month? It must play hell with your study schedule!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    I'm confused, dude. You have had 5 1-month relationships, you avoid ONS, you had a 6-month relationship with Ms Psycho. That's six girls.
    Ye that 6 girls were all 8/10 hotties and i tried to form serious relationships with them then decided to never try again because its meaningless.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    But apparently you're a Chad, dating 5-6/10 girls, to the point where they buy you stuff (they only do that when they're getting good dicking). I mean - dating means fucking, right? If you aren't having relationships with these girls, and you aren't ONSing them, then, like, what exactly?
    I almost stopped going for 8/10 hotties as long as i can only get them for ons because forming any other relationship with them requires hardwork.Dude you can't believe how much attention girls getting here(i'm living in greece), even a fat 4/10 girl can get up to 2000 insta followers without being anything else but fat taking pictures of her.Dating in greece as a stranger man is mode: impossible.The only easy way to date is have some ons at summer at islands when everyone is drunk.I was impressed when i figured out how easy is dating at london, i had like 15 tinder matches(5 out of 15 were hotties) per day without premium account or smth.
    By the way forget London, lets keep talking about were i live again.If you aren't having relationships with these girls, and you aren't ONSing them, then, like, what exactly?Nothing new i guess friends with benefits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wombat View Post
    The story just looks a little uneven, is all. Is there some sort of middle ground between 1-month relationships and ONS relationships that we are hitting here? That's a pretty narrow window! And yet, apparently they are giving you housing - paying your rent, or you live with 'em. For a fortnight only?
    I gotta admit, I'm sceptical. Or, are these 5 1-month relationships the 5-6/10s you are talking about? You switch houses every month? It must play hell with your study schedule!
    Well i see them as friends with even more benefits Those relationships can easily last 6months-2years.I just don't "add" them to my serious relationships as long as i don't see any future potential with them.
    It usually goes like this:
    Step1:Date for a week a 5,6/10 girl who feels so lucky having a fun chad.
    Step2:Secretly buy Viagra and fuck her like god(i don't really need them, i'm horny all day long anyways) but i always use them for the first 3 times i have sex with a girl.
    Step3:Now after sex say "I'm living with a friend but his girlfriend want to live with him now, so i have to move, do you know any hostel or something were i can live temporary?i only have my computer and a suitcase of clothes." she is going to reply "Oh anon i'm happy to share my house with you for those days"
    Step4:Move to her house,then after 4-5 days open your computer and start searching for houses to rent, she'll be like "Anon don't worry about this you can stay here as long as you want"
    Andddddddd wowowoowowow free pussy and housing for 6months-2years.

    Most of them are so hyped dating a chad so they go for it.Also a big majority seen me as a potential future husband or something.I always making clear that i can't promise eternity life with them and that i'm not into this, but they still having a hope they are going to change my mind,so i let them try.

  6. #6
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,380
    Reputation
    9226
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by overthesanity View Post
    It usually goes like this:
    Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, Step 4, etc.

    Overthesanity, you aren't going your own way. You are a self-identified chad who is still all over the women. You are a PUA in the present tense. We do not include PUAs on this site. You are on the wrong site.
    Last edited by Unboxxed; March 23, 2019 at 6:48 PM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    Unboxxed you are right. Wasn't my intention to list pua tactics. I just felt like I had to make clear what's happening because of the guy asking. Anyway is it me been in the wrong forum or this specific post of my?

  8. #8
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,380
    Reputation
    9226
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    Quote Originally Posted by overthesanity View Post
    Unboxxed you are right. Wasn't my intention to list pua tactics. I just felt like I had to make clear what's happening because of the guy asking. Anyway is it me been in the wrong forum or this specific post of my?
    Hi overthesanity,

    I appreciate your equilibrium on this. We do want each new member to make it very clear what their situation is. That's why we ask for personal experience detail in our Intro, what made you MGTOW, etc. So, to borrow your words, it is our intention to find out from each new member if he is not MGTOW but is a PUA or is a female or is anyone who is outside the membership who have waved goodbye to these interactions with women and have Gone Their Own Way. That's why we asked you about it.

    I left your account open after my last post to allow you to respond here and I am glad that you did. I appreciate your candor in showing that you are an active PUA, and at this time I will close your account here. You can still view the site as a non-member and can still post in our Opposing Views sub-forum as an Unregistered Guest. My guess is that you will be more at home on a different site, one that caters to PUA.

    Good luck to you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  9. #9
    Senior Member SteelEye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    971
    Type
    Whatever I choose

    Re: Hi guys!! :D

    Just reading thru Step 1, 2, 3, & 4 of his not only made me sick, but it sounds stressful. Now that's self torture defined.

    No joking around, this read nearly made me nauseous. Holy crap.


Similar Threads

  1. Hi Guys!
    By Freeman Rourke in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 6, 2019, 10:23 PM
  2. Hi guys, a WIN for us?
    By cisskow in forum The MGTOW Video Vault
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: October 24, 2015, 9:35 AM
  3. Hey guys
    By Relic in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: April 1, 2015, 4:50 AM
  4. Hey guys,
    By Copperhead in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: February 19, 2015, 10:12 AM
  5. What's up guys?
    By TheIllusiveMan in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 20, 2014, 12:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •