Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Hi

  1. #1

    Lightbulb Hi

    A presentation.

    Know MGTOW for a while. Yet, just now I joined a forum. It is my first time here, and bad experiences with women are the main reason I got to know the red pill matter. Repetition was my main problem: establishing relationships with broken women. Always beautiful, seductive and saying what I wanted to hear, and then, after a while, the true colors would "magically" appear. Especially because I've dated some women from my field of work, competition and envy always popped up sooner or later. As a foolish young man, I almost got to the extreme of suicide, because I just couldn't take it anymore. Chicks would play mind games and cause psychological harm.

    I've notticed a pattern on the more attractive ones. It was one of the behaviors that caused me most pain. They were these Instagram girls with a large number of blue pilled fellers liking their photos. So when I would call them out for something I didn't like, their response would be to "remember me" how they can have any man they want. "Lucky me for having them as girlfriends", that is my main intuition on their discourses. It always troubled me how cruel that sounded. "How they can just say that?" - I would wonder. I've been with women that acted kind of in a similar way. I've been through four serious relationships.

    I can also be precise on the loneliness I felt in such relationships. In my moments of weakness, when I most needed them, all I heard was "grow up, you look like a teenager" or "you don't give me what I deserve, I deserve so much more than this". That second sentence was related to the fact that I have no control over my anxiety. It's a psychological issue. When a crysis emerges, I need isolation to calm down, therefore, I tend to stick at home and close to my family. The girlfriend never respected this. I never heard a "do you need anything?" or "Are you ok?" from her, but "why do you do this to me? I was everything to my exes, and you don't priorize me". One time we travelled to the beach. In this specific trip, I got an infection and could bearely walk. We had to come home earlier than expected, because there were no good hospitals there, and at the last day, while I was in bed, she said: "I'm going to the beach. It's our last day here, you don't mind, do you?" When the girl got back, she told me how she was approached by some player and talked to him for some minutes. At the time I didn't react, but now it makes me want to vomit everytime I think of it, because it happened while I was alone at home, sick with a serious infection.

    The following day, now back in the city, we had a discussion over some female friend of mine and her jaelousy. She put up quite a show. Banged the car door and walked away from me, screaming "don't you get even close to me!". That scene was it for me. I made the decision to just walk away. No words. She begged for forgiveness, offered herself for sex, tried some cheap seduction tricks like sending nudes but I was done. I chose complete silence. Went ghost and that was my last girlfriend. That is the reaction I had with the previous ones, which behaved pretty much the same way - like demanding spoiled brats.

    I had to sit with my father and tell him what was going on with me. Man, I was on the edge. Anxiety, alcohol, depression and fear had taken over, and I also cound't understand how these women could be so cruel and mad.
    In a certain way, it was a good experience, because my father and I were always distant, and the matter created a bond between me and him. He provided some very interesting instructions on relationships. I arrived to such a broken state because in college, due to my academic potential, women would approach from time to time. Guess some word on awareness can now be given: today I recognize my share of responsability in these toxic relationships. I'm the one who allowed and gave them power to bring such devastation. Took some time of threatment and medication to understand that.

    All of this happened over the last two years, and now, graduated, I'm working and recovering. About three to four months ago I came across MGTOW and it's ideas. That was and it is being very helpfull as well. I took some distance from relationships to invest on my carreer, and don't have plans to involve with anyone. Surprisingly (yes, even so, the dumbness of youth was greater then reason), I coursed psychology, and most of my colleagues and teachers are/were females. Inside that "nest", even though people "study the human mind", the blue pill and it's poisonous effects prevails. It's the cultural context in most universities around here: people don't wanna discuss science or philosophy, only claim women's rights and blame middle class men for everything wrong in the world. But that's a global issue, I guess. One way or another, I'm glad to have encountered some safe heaven here.

    Gonna try a masters degree, invest on my hobbies - cinema, books and videogames, but don't see myself with a woman in the near future. Not for a serious relationship, hell no. Nightmares and anxiety still haunt me, and I have to force myself to avoid repeating the same old bullshit. Not gonna lie to you, I went silent on these women, but the pain, the anger, the hurt, that "how could them" feeling still exist. Two years, I'm making some new decisions and trying to stand up, but the resentment ditn't go away. It's hard to think about their lack of honor and respect, towards me and my family. Their lack of morality. Guess it will take some time for all of it to go away.

    Sorry for the grammar mistakes, cheers from Brazil
    Last edited by samael; June 20, 2019 at 3:14 PM. Reason: Getting more specific on the experience

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,027
    Reputation
    8063
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hi

    Our young friend here seems honest enough to me. Did you grow up in a city or the country?
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    9235
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Hi

    Hello Samael,

    First of all thank you for the intro.
    I have a few questions:

    He provided some very interesting instructions on relationships.
    What 'advise' did you father give you? Could you tell us a few things he taught you? And did you trust him? Was his advise useful?

    Guess some word on awareness can now be given: today I recognize my share of responsability in these toxic relationships. I'm the one who allowed and gave them power to bring such devastation.
    When you say you had 'responsibility' do you really think it was your fault? You mentioned that you were 'unadvised' which is more how the gentleman of this forum feel. It seems like we, as MGTOW we not only 'unadvised' but wilfully given the wrong answers.

    I coursed psychology, and most of my colleagues and teachers are/were females. Inside that "nest", even though people "study the human mind", the blue pill and it's poisonous effects prevails. It's the cultural context in most universities around here: people don't wanna discuss science or philosophy,
    Well spotted. But this is part of a larger attack on truth. They cannot allow science or philosophy any leeway into the discourse because it would expose their falsehood.

    It would be nice to hear more about your hobbies.

    Personal question, I imagine women in Brazil are sexually liberated and don't play mind games like the average western cunt; has this been your experience? I have dated Brazilian women in the past and they are a happy and horny bunch; how a women should be in my opinion.

    Also, please make sure to add paragraph brakes, it is easier to read that way.

    Muito Obrigado.

  4. #4
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    3638
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hi

    Where's the pay phone?

  5. #5
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,709
    Reputation
    10892
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Where's the pay phone?
    He was over here, earlier:

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...45/#post142145

    Quote Originally Posted by samael View Post
    A quick presentation.

    Chicks would play mind games and cause psychological harm - you guys already know what they can do to an unadvised man.
    Hi samael,

    Quick is no good, sorry. Above, you generalized and you point us to our own experience. We want to hear of your experience. What you wrote above is what I was trying to help you avoid in my messages to you. As you hopefully read in the How To Intro sticky, we want to hear you talk to us. Do you remember I wrote to provide detail? We already know what we think.

    Let me help you: you wrote that you have ex-girlfriends. So, tell us some specific examples of what they did and said. We have other new members (and lurkers) who can benefit from what you say. Here is a great example of the type of description we ask new members to tell us, see Post #12:

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...88/#post136188

    Do you see how, in that example, the new member does not make us guess? He did not speak in general. Use his example to help form your response to how your ex-girlfriends had negatively treated you. You don't have to write a huge thing but also don't be general. Do you understand?

    Also, please don't forget respond to the questions from our other members.

    Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  6. #6
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    3638
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hi



  7. #7

    Re: Hi

    My situation here is mixed. It is kind of a city and people from smaller areas around come by to study and work (especially the women). Yet, the city itself carries great marks of the country, in terms of culture and mentality. My town doesn't remind of São Paulo or Rio for example. In the end, you could't call this a city, but it's a reference for areas close by.

  8. #8
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    3638
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hi

    Is that the pay phone I hear ringing?

  9. #9

    Re: Hi

    Hello there, sure. Thanks for the reply.

    What 'advise' did you father give you? Could you tell us a few things he taught you? And did you trust him? Was his advise useful?
    The talk with my father came before any kowledge on MGTOW and the Red Pill. It was usefull because he told me about his experiences as a young man, and that girls can be very dangerous if you don't smart up on their dynamics. For example: here in Brazil it's common that guys kill each other because of ex-girlfriends. Guy dates girl, girl breaks up with guy pero no mucho (they still talk), girl falls for new guy and then the first guy, mad in jealousy, kills the new guy. Happens everyday, especially on parties. Men get destructive and self-destructive because of women and it commonly gets to such extremes. Especially this scenario of the non-resolved breakup, and the fact that here - I wonder if it's a global phenomena or not - chicks tend to envolve repetidally with psychotic men (from the looks of it, the blue pill is strictly related to mental health issues) . You confront them on that - the females-, they act like damsels in distress. His advises were usefull to made me stop myself and think about the kind of women I was allowing into my life. Bad decisions on my part were being made, and my father was like "cut that shit".

    When you say you had 'responsibility' do you really think it was your fault? You mentioned that you were 'unadvised' which is more how the gentleman of this forum feel. It seems like we, as MGTOW we not only 'unadvised' but wilfully given the wrong answers.
    Sure. Responsability more in a way of recognizing what I was doing to myself. Not making a clear separation of what problems were mine and what were actually from these troubled women. Give them space in my life and responding like some sort of savior to their nonsense crap was an error I insisted to commit. Eventually, I started to know I was allowing myself to play their game. The decision to just stop and walk away, this insight, took a while. Seing a self-destructive pattern on my behalf of dating an investing on this kinds of chicks was like a painfull and huge step, a realisation if I can put it that way. Yet still I don't disagree with you. Wrong answers are wilfully given, and specially on my case, they tended to be feminists and defenders of women's rights (like I said, all from my field of work, therefore, psychologists too). It is a paradox. They only make said claims to legitimate their actions: getting fucked up on alcohol or drugs and bang as many people as they can.

    Well spotted. But this is part of a larger attack on truth. They cannot allow science or philosophy any leeway into the discourse because it would expose their falsehood.
    It's hurtful because education is a very expensive thing here in Brazil. Public universities have already fallen (you go to humanities buildings and it's all ripped apart). The fact that the private ones are going down the same hill is terrifyng. Intelectually broken people are being graduated. The harm is serious, because psychologists also exist to threat peolple's most painful traumas. How could these mad empowered women listen, for example, to a man's anger of being destroyed by a harmful marriage?

    It would be nice to hear more about your hobbies.

    Personal question, I imagine women in Brazil are sexually liberated and don't play mind games like the average western cunt; has this been your experience? I have dated Brazilian women in the past and they are a happy and horny bunch; how a women should be in my opinion
    I am very fond of cinema. I'm about to try a masters on the area. Videogames and books are also at the top of my list. Have to read a lot in my line of work, especially to Sigmund Freud and Jacques Lacan. The thing you said of the truth is very precise. Philosophy, science and even religion are silenced where is convenient. About women, my experiences here show that indeed they are good for sex. If you have some charisma and intelligence, is enough to seduce them. But once you start a relationship, the game starts. The horny and happy part ends quickly, because the whole sexual liberation thing, at least here, serves only to legitimate their bullshit and doomed behaior. In the end, they are just like average western women. Demand the same things and cheat just as easily. But for quick relationships or one night stands, they're ok. About the paragraph thing, thanks for the tip. Still learning to use the forum's tools, will remember that next time.

    Thanks for the insights.

  10. #10

    Re: Hi

    Ok. Thanks. I read it again and re-wrote the post. Sorry for the begginner mistakes.

  11. #11
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,709
    Reputation
    10892
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by samael View Post
    Ok. Thanks. I read it again and re-wrote the post. Sorry for the begginner mistakes.
    Thanks for the re-write. This shocks me:

    here in Brazil it's common that guys kill each other because of ex-girlfriends. Guy dates girl, girl breaks up with guy pero no mucho (they still talk), girl falls for new guy and then the first guy, mad in jealousy, kills the new guy. Happens everyday, especially on parties.
    So, lawful punishment is not a deterrent for such murder that it happens every day?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  12. #12

    Re: Hi

    Hi Samael welcome to GYOW

    thanks for having rewritten your intro which is a requirement on this forum and there are people who have obvious problems with it. But this requirement is necessary to keep the forum clean from infiltrators and trolls. Our MODs are pretty busy but they are doing an excellent job.
    see you on the forum.

    @MGTOWER

    Where's the pay phone?
    Jesus when reading I spilled a mouthful of beer on my keyboard and screen. Holy shit what a mess. LOL Bro you always crack me up I'm still laughing right now. Unboxxed I guess you won't get rid of your new nickname. BTW Payphone is always alert and at position of attention he's on the ball.
    cheers
    Last edited by Natural Born MGTOW; June 20, 2019 at 9:16 PM. Reason: Grammar
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,027
    Reputation
    8063
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hi

    Spilled a mouthful of bear? Damn NBM, your a tough one!
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  14. #14

    Re: Hi

    I'm lucky it didn't go traverse frog. But I a made huge mess on my keyboard and screen I can guarantee you that. I just couldn't hold it . . . it just bursted out. I'm still laughing bro. Yeah sorry for the typo.
    Last edited by Natural Born MGTOW; June 20, 2019 at 9:17 PM.
    "MGTOW is an extreme measure to an extreme situation"
    Quote Insidious Sid: "Some men are so MGTOW they're not even MGTOW".
    Quote Life is what you make of it "Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy."

  15. #15
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    711
    Reputation
    3638
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hi

    Deprivation builds character and character spawns humor, the cure to deprivation! See how that works? I eat misery and fart laughing gas!

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    2,027
    Reputation
    8063
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Thanks for the re-write. This shocks me:



    So, lawful punishment is not a deterrent for such murder that it happens every day?
    I don't know how "macho" Brazil is, but I'd assume they got their share. Wouldn't be surprised to find the law was mostly crooked either. Throw in a bunch a middle age's ignorance along with people who got nothing to lose and this shits going to happen. I don't really know, but bet I'm not far out.
    Last edited by frog; June 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    952
    Reputation
    9235
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Hi

    Quote Originally Posted by samael View Post
    Hello there, sure. Thanks for the reply.


    The talk with my father came before any kowledge on MGTOW and the Red Pill. It was usefull because he told me about his experiences as a young man, and that girls can be very dangerous if you don't smart up on their dynamics. For example: here in Brazil it's common that guys kill each other because of ex-girlfriends. Guy dates girl, girl breaks up with guy pero no mucho (they still talk), girl falls for new guy and then the first guy, mad in jealousy, kills the new guy. Happens everyday, especially on parties. Men get destructive and self-destructive because of women and it commonly gets to such extremes. Especially this scenario of the non-resolved breakup, and the fact that here - I wonder if it's a global phenomena or not - chicks tend to envolve repetidally with psychotic men (from the looks of it, the blue pill is strictly related to mental health issues) . You confront them on that - the females-, they act like damsels in distress. His advises were usefull to made me stop myself and think about the kind of women I was allowing into my life. Bad decisions on my part were being made, and my father was like "cut that shit".



    Sure. Responsability more in a way of recognizing what I was doing to myself. Not making a clear separation of what problems were mine and what were actually from these troubled women. Give them space in my life and responding like some sort of savior to their nonsense crap was an error I insisted to commit. Eventually, I started to know I was allowing myself to play their game. The decision to just stop and walk away, this insight, took a while. Seing a self-destructive pattern on my behalf of dating an investing on this kinds of chicks was like a painfull and huge step, a realisation if I can put it that way. Yet still I don't disagree with you. Wrong answers are wilfully given, and specially on my case, they tended to be feminists and defenders of women's rights (like I said, all from my field of work, therefore, psychologists too). It is a paradox. They only make said claims to legitimate their actions: getting fucked up on alcohol or drugs and bang as many people as they can.



    It's hurtful because education is a very expensive thing here in Brazil. Public universities have already fallen (you go to humanities buildings and it's all ripped apart). The fact that the private ones are going down the same hill is terrifyng. Intelectually broken people are being graduated. The harm is serious, because psychologists also exist to threat peolple's most painful traumas. How could these mad empowered women listen, for example, to a man's anger of being destroyed by a harmful marriage?



    I am very fond of cinema. I'm about to try a masters on the area. Videogames and books are also at the top of my list. Have to read a lot in my line of work, especially to Sigmund Freud and Jacques Lacan. The thing you said of the truth is very precise. Philosophy, science and even religion are silenced where is convenient. About women, my experiences here show that indeed they are good for sex. If you have some charisma and intelligence, is enough to seduce them. But once you start a relationship, the game starts. The horny and happy part ends quickly, because the whole sexual liberation thing, at least here, serves only to legitimate their bullshit and doomed behaior. In the end, they are just like average western women. Demand the same things and cheat just as easily. But for quick relationships or one night stands, they're ok. About the paragraph thing, thanks for the tip. Still learning to use the forum's tools, will remember that next time.

    Thanks for the insights.
    Thank you very much indeed sir for sharing your story. You sound like a younger gentleman and you may feel the need to ask for advise and guidance.

    Feel free to use this forum. I did the same when I joined around 4/5 years ago; the gentlemen here have been very generous in their support.

    Stay strong, and stay free.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •