Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68
  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Women aren't worth your time, and you never bothered, but your always mixing it up with their SJW allies? That don't make much sense by it's self. Aren't you putting the cart before the horse?

    Sorry N5, even if some of our members do hate commies and SJW's, it's not what we're about.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  2. #42

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Women aren't worth your time, and you never bothered, but your always mixing it up with their SJW allies? That don't make much sense by it's self. Aren't you putting the cart before the horse?

    Sorry N5, even if some of our members do hate commies and SJW's, it's not what we're about.
    You stated clearly what I was surmising but didn't put into words. N5's claims of wanting nothing to do with women as they are not worth his time is a contradiction to "his" enthusiasm for opposing the liberal agenda. I think "he" is on the wrong forum. N5 there are political forums more suited to your ideology.

  3. #43
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,221
    Reputation
    8672
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    Alright, I think you are referring to relationships in general and not specifically relationships of a sexual nature, so here is an example of a situation where I was rejected by a female friend, though not a girlfriend, because I have always avoided those types of relationships:

    An incident where I was confronted by an SJW occured when I was talking with a friend while I was eating with her in a restaurant about the stupid behavior of another person that I know and I called that person a "retard", then my friend suddenly went hysterical and said: "The term is not politically correct you fascist bigot!!!! They're supposed to be called: 'people with special needs!!!!'". My friend shouted so loud that it got the attention of everybody in the restaurant, fortunately, nobody recorded the conversation on their cellphones or this incident could have made it to the internet and I could face the hostility of every SJW in my vicinity. After this incident, I stopped contacting my friend and erased her contact information on my cellphone and social media accounts because if another incident like that occurs in public, it might agitate the SJW's who overhear it and they could confront me as an angry mob. I was lucky to have survived that incident unharmed unlike other people who have offended the SJW's with politically incorrect comments, and then have those statements broadcast on the internet and then get doxxed and fired from their jobs. Worse, these people who are only exercising their freedom of speech may even get assaulted or killed. This incident where I was shouted at for being "politically incorrect" was the first time I got exposed to the concept of "political correctness" where simply saying something offensive is treated as a hate crime and then the offender is either sabotaged or physically harmed by SJW's as a retaliation. Because it is difficult to tell if someone is a left-wing SJW or not, it becomes impossible to avoid offending an SJW since most people, not matter what their beliefs, usually dress in ideologically neutral, casual clothing when they are in public.

    In that example, that I mentioned in a previous post, the person who went hysterical was a woman. I accepted this rejection without hesitation and immediately erased her contact information on my cellphone and social media accounts.
    You still think I ask for generalities. Wow. Sir, are you pretending to miss the point, or are you just thick? I think you are one of these guys who will not open up on this because you are too invested in the warfare of interaction. So you dodge. To you, all human interaction is strategy and positioning.

    Your story here is not even a personal one. It's interpersonal interaction, sure, but hardly of a personal nature. You called it an incident, for crying out loud. That's how disconnected you are from what I have repeatedly asked you to provide. This website is not a war room. At ease, soldier. Relax!
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    While we have no minimum suffering level needed to join, I would question the motives of anyone signing up who hasn't got a shot of feminist dog breath somewhere along the line. If you never been burned, why would you want in? Some of us got it a lot worse than others, but we all were hard done sometime. It's one thing we all got in common.


    You look pretty fishy N5. Unboxxed has been giving you a lot of slack, but it won't last much longer. Your name's going to have a line through it real soon.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  5. #45

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    "A shot of feminist Dog Breath" I am adding that turn of phrase to my collection. Good one! N5 does seem fishy. He's never been burned, even a little, yet he claims to be fervently red pill. I don't buy it either. There is a conspicuous lack of motivation or reason for the strident anti SJW position he claims to have. I think N5 is a phisherman, looking for material for N5's next article on some feminist website.

  6. #46

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    You still think I ask for generalities. Wow. Sir, are you pretending to miss the point, or are you just thick? I think you are one of these guys who will not open up on this because you are too invested in the warfare of interaction. So you dodge. To you, all human interaction is strategy and positioning.

    Your story here is not even a personal one. It's interpersonal interaction, sure, but hardly of a personal nature. You called it an incident, for crying out loud. That's how disconnected you are from what I have repeatedly asked you to provide. This website is not a war room. At ease, soldier. Relax!
    Sorry, the only relationships I have had with women are of a non-sexual nature and I think the example I gave of an argument with a female at a restaurant is a suitable example. I will never take a relationship with a woman to a sexual level because of the bitchy and hysterical behavior I have witnessed in fiction and real life. Why get burned when you can avoid the fire? I became an MGTOW even before I got the chance to be a player after what I have witnessed in fictional and real life interactions which caused me to distance myself from any sexual relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    While we have no minimum suffering level needed to join, I would question the motives of anyone signing up who hasn't got a shot of feminist dog breath somewhere along the line. If you never been burned, why would you want in? Some of us got it a lot worse than others, but we all were hard done sometime. It's one thing we all got in common.


    You look pretty fishy N5. Unboxxed has been giving you a lot of slack, but it won't last much longer. Your name's going to have a line through it real soon.
    Believe me, I cannot count the number of times I have been burned by hysterical feminists, I just do not go into detail with names and dates because I do not want my identity compromised. I am sure you have all heard stories of people commenting online against the SJW movement who have been doxxed and then lost their jobs, assaulted, and/or killed.

  7. #47

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Many other men have related details of their experiences on this forum without being doxxed. We didn't ask for names and dates, and, if you actually read the intros posted by established members here, you would know that. Straw man arguments will not convince us. Using buzzwords repeatedly will not convince us either.

  8. #48

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    Many other men have related details of their experiences on this forum without being doxxed. We didn't ask for names and dates, and, if you actually read the intros posted by established members here, you would know that. Straw man arguments will not convince us. Using buzzwords repeatedly will not convince us either.
    I already mentioned my experiences in the following links:

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...23/#post134023

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...66/#post134266

  9. #49

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Nope, those posts didn't cut it the last time you used them and recycling them doesn't make them any better.

  10. #50

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    Nope, those posts didn't cut it the last time you used them and recycling them doesn't make them any better.
    Why does it not cut it?

  11. #51
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    So you been burned by feminists have you? Didn't you say different a few days ago?

    Oh well, I guess we can trust you. Did I ever tell you how we once killed 800 social justice warriors, ground them into hamburger, and sold them at a gay young communist rally? But don't tell nobody.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  12. #52

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    Didn't you say different a few days ago?
    No, I did not say anything different, I already mentioned my experiences in the following links:

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...23/#post134023

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...66/#post134266

  13. #53

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    So you been burned by feminists have you? Didn't you say different a few days ago?

    Oh well, I guess we can trust you. Did I ever tell you how we once killed 800 social justice warriors, ground them into hamburger, and sold them at a gay young communist rally? But don't tell nobody.
    What seasoning did you use? I would think it would have to be rather strong to cover up the gamey taste left by such dissolute lifestyles. Perhaps some of the Cajun recipes for preparing gator meat or armadillo would be a good source of inspiration. SJW the other, other white meat.

  14. #54

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Then again, Frog, you could do what the mediocre BBQ joints do around here to disguise the meat. Over smoke it, and cover it with lots of sweet tomato based sauce with a moderate vinegar presence. Use lots of Rosemary, Thyme, a little Oregano, and enough Red Pepper to give it some kick. Serve with white bread, of course.

  15. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Gizzard Gulch Or.
    Posts
    1,803
    Reputation
    6819
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    No, I did not say anything different, I already mentioned my experiences in the following links:

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...23/#post134023

    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow...66/#post134266
    You post an intro that to several members looks more like the MGTOW party line than an actual person. When we ask for more, we get links back to material already questioned.


    Guys, at first I thought we had a commie hater hoping to till some new ground. Thing is, that's just what they want us to think.

    What we really got here is a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR, wanting to make it look like we'll razor anybody who try's to sign up. I know that sounds pretty tinfoil hat, but this one don't want in, their just here to argue. Whatever sex they be, their up to something. Cause their story don't ring true.
    Every day I make the world a little bit worse.

  16. #56

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Ya' know, Frog, that the poster is a SJW is quite possible. Phishing for extreme responses for a post is possible, no tinfoil required. They might also have longer term goals in mind. This could be an amateurish attempt to establish credibility with the long term goal of directing dialogue. The strident anti SJW comments suggest that this is being used as means to establish credibility. Once credibility is established, then the troll can move on towards running off quality posters, such as yourself. This method of operation was observed back on the old forum many of us came from which is now a wasteland of used cat litter.

  17. #57

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    You post an intro that to several members looks more like the MGTOW party line than an actual person.
    The reason it sounds like an MGTOW party line is because I get most of my knowledge of how to argue against leftist SJW ideology by reading sites like this. Before visiting manosphere sites, I had no idea that there were people who are against the SJWs so I had no idea how to counter their arguments except to escape from them once they start going hysterical. Sites like this have taught me everything about the SJW movement by pointing out all of the pro-SJW leftist bias prevalent in society.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABigSiameseCat View Post
    Ya' know, Frog, that the poster is a SJW is quite possible. Phishing for extreme responses for a post is possible, no tinfoil required. They might also have longer term goals in mind. This could be an amateurish attempt to establish credibility with the long term goal of directing dialogue. The strident anti SJW comments suggest that this is being used as means to establish credibility. Once credibility is established, then the troll can move on towards running off quality posters, such as yourself. This method of operation was observed back on the old forum many of us came from which is now a wasteland of used cat litter.
    I know it sounds like I am trying too hard to impress the people on this site to the point that people here suspect that I fabricated my stories just to infiltrate the site and run off quality posters like an undercover leftist, but I have no such intentions. If you notice me, or any other poster, suddenly changing sides and posting pro-leftist pro-SJW threads and comments after establishing credibility, you can report it, but you cannot start making these accusations without proof since every post I have made so far has been pro-MGTOW.
    Last edited by N567; February 23, 2019 at 8:56 AM.

  18. #58
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    803
    Reputation
    6945
    Type
    Sanguine

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Listen mate, with all due respect, we do not need people to 'help out the cause'. It sounds like you are trying to frame PROUD MGTOW MEN, with the label of 'right-wing nut jobs, who hate SJW's, don't engage in sex (because it lowers testosterone)'.

    As the other members have noted, it sounds like you have a pre-packed answer to every question, especially if that question is of a personal nature. What that leads to me think is that you are here to fish for stories, almost like you are a below average mangina, who hasn't yet experiences the red pill, but will be ready (after being accepted onto the forum) to denigrate us 'losers' who do not want to have sex 'because it lowers testosterone'.

    You have yet to provide even ONE story about female manipulation and female deception. That alone should ring alarms bells of someone who is out to dilute the MGTOW intensity, in the hope we one day would return to the plantation.

    If you notice me, or any other poster, suddenly changing sides and posting pro-leftist pro-SJW threads and comments after establishing credibility, you can report it, but you cannot start making these accusations without proof since every post I have made so far has been pro-MGTOW.
    And that is what seems unusual, almost as if you see MGTOW as some ideology, as opposed to a personal experience YOU yourself have gone through. Almost as if you are coming in from the OUTSIDE - IN.

  19. #59

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    You have yet to provide even ONE story about female manipulation and female deception. That alone should ring alarms bells of someone who is out to dilute the MGTOW intensity, in the hope we one day would return to the plantation.
    The only stories I can provide are of women, who turn out to be SJWs, going hysterical, because SJW feminists are not capable of doing anything intelligent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    And that is what seems unusual, almost as if you see MGTOW as some ideology, as opposed to a personal experience YOU yourself have gone through. Almost as if you are coming in from the OUTSIDE - IN.
    I join websites like this because I despise SJWs and my personal experiences with them are motivation enough to become a member of as many manosphere sites as possible in order to not only share my personal experiences but to also read what other people have to say against the SJWs.

  20. #60
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,221
    Reputation
    8672
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: I want to contribute to the Neomasculine cause

    Quote Originally Posted by N567 View Post
    The only stories I can provide are of women, who turn out to be SJWs, going hysterical, because SJW feminists are not capable of doing anything intelligent.
    You're being slippery. One more time, and don't send me back into your forest of responses, but have you ever dated a girl? If yes, how many?
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax


Similar Threads

  1. PUA/Neomasculine guys, friend or foe?
    By TheOnceAndFutureKing in forum Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 14, 2017, 5:53 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: May 12, 2015, 4:36 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 22, 2014, 4:00 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •