Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    50
    Type
    Ghost

    Just arrived from the other place

    I just signed up here I got tired of waiting for the login issues to be sorted three weeks is enough.

  2. #2

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Welcome, it's much nicer over here, we even have mods and stuff. They are adamant on new members posting an introduction in which they explain how they came to be red pilled. Look at some of the other intro threads for examples.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    I got red pilled when I was taken from my home by Police and placed in a Psychiatric ward for seven weeks on no other evidence than her word.
    No questions were asked even though there were glaring discrepancies in her allegations, such as how could I have been waving a firearm around in the house when I had placed them all in safe custody with the same police force's armoury, three weeks earlier. Also I was paying for the privilege and had produced receipts for same. No firearms were currently in the home at the time they arrived or had been for three weeks. I just didn't tell cupcake they were not in the locked cabinets. All they had to do was call headquarters, but no cuff me and drag me off, then interview me under caution to find out where my firearms were.
    You couldn't make it up the level of incompetence, finally decided to take me to a Psych ward, just to be able to hold on to me for longer than the criminal law permitted.
    I got myself released seven weeks later by employing a Barrister to force a tribunal under MHA2007 to justify my detention. No reasonable evidence was offered by the hospital trust and I was released on the same day. Costs to me was 3000. I sued under ECHR rules and Police didn't even attend court to defend their actions, finally settling out f court to avoid publicity. The system is rigged.
    This all got brought up in a Court much later at the divorce and unusually the judge ruled in my favour. This is in UK by the way. So no woman will ever again be in my life. Cupcake was hoping for a death by cop scenario she stood to gain my life insurance. Only one officer started to question the situation, he was quickly overruled by the female officers.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Manfred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    127
    Reputation
    1281
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Thanks Enfield for that story.

    This is what is called poisoning the well. Women are simply killing their own means of survival.

    It is necessary that stories like your are told. Unfortunately many blue Pills will not believe it:

    "Not my cupcake, she would never do that! Not all women are like that!"

    But as we know, AWALT!

  5. #5

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfred View Post
    Thanks Enfield for that story.

    This is what is called poisoning the well. Women are simply killing their own means of survival.

    It is necessary that stories like your are told. Unfortunately many blue Pills will not believe it:

    "Not my cupcake, she would never do that! Not all women are like that!"

    But as we know, AWALT!
    It's poisoning the well you need to survive, in front of the other villagers. Sooner or later the other villagers (men) will leave you out in the cold.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    I thought the other forum has been compromised or taken over perhaps being mined for identity data, I live deep ghost these days, the ex bitch is still out there, not that far away from where I now live. The grapevine says she's not done yet vowing revenge for her unusual drubbing in court. She thought it was all in the bag. I make it my business to be vigilant she is one crazy bitch. I have had one encounter in a supermarket with her which resulted in Police turning up. No surprise there, but a body worn video camera is your friend.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    222
    Reputation
    689
    Type
    Divorce Survivor

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    There are far too many of these stories here. It sickens, angers, and saddens me all at once. Welcome, Brother. I am glad things turned out well for you. Unfortunately I didnt share the same good fortune. So be it, though. Adversity will hone me.... strengthen me.... turn me from a blunt object into a surgically precise threat. One day the butcher's bill will come due for all who destroy good men.

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Mr Wombat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,288
    Reputation
    19505
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Thanks for the intro.

    We are trying to keep discussion about the other forum to a minimum. The topic of discussion here is going your own way, so post about that.

    As I mentioned on another thread - keep in mind that this place is public.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    329
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    I have a similar story to yours. I was held for 6 and a half weeks. They finally released me when they figured out that the bitch had lied about me having health insurance, too. I never paid them a dime, and I never hear from them either. It'a appalling how these cops are so blind to what's going on...util it happens to them, too. And it does!
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  10. #10

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    UK police are completely corrupt. Pathetic little puppets who dance to the tune of their feminist puppet masters.

    They deserved all the humiliation they got as a result of the recent Justice Select Committee inquiry for trying to convict men for crimes they clearly didn't commit.

    Their involvement in the arrest and illegal detention of Tommy Robinson didn't help them much either. This is what happens when they become directed by politics and not justice, fairness and morality. And when an organisation isn't guided by justice, fairness and morality it becomes very easy to smear them with the truth.

    No wonder so many police officers are leaving the force, I don't blame them, who wants to be working there when the scandal blows up for real?

  11. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    I worked closely with the Police in my job for near 30 years, I always thought they were spot on, trusted them, but lately female officers seem to see only the female side. They act surprised when it all blows up in their face and cannot justify their decisions. I always record all encounters now, once bitten twice shy.
    Last edited by Enfield 500; August 10, 2018 at 8:00 PM.

  12. #12

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield 500 View Post
    I worked closely with the Police in my job for near 30 years, I always thought they were spot on, trusted them, but lately female officers seem to see only the fenale side. They act surprised when it all blows up in their face and cannot justify their decisions. I always record all encounters now, once bitten twice shy.
    Someone with inside knowledge is blowing the whistle. I know which senior feminist has instructed the police and cps to ignore evidence and target men. A lot of other people know too. I'm looking forward to the day that blows up in her face. I hope she gets arrested and charged.

  13. #13
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    512
    Reputation
    2275
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Welcome Enfield 500!

    I know all about cops being used by women so they can get revenge. I have even been jailed for lies. It didn't matter that I had proof she was lying her ass off. Nope. Cupcake was believed.

  14. #14
    Senior Member GregBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United States of America -- 2,461' above sea level
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    832
    Type
    GMOW - One Step At A Time

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield 500 View Post
    I just signed up here I got tired of waiting for the login issues to be sorted three weeks is enough.
    Welcome and kick your feet up, this is a very nice rest stop as you continue Going Your Own Way.
    "My comfort animal is a Florida Alligator and I take great comfort every time he eats someone!" - PistolPete

    "​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

  15. #15
    Senior Member GregBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United States of America -- 2,461' above sea level
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    832
    Type
    GMOW - One Step At A Time

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield 500 View Post
    I worked closely with the Police in my job for near 30 years, I always thought they were spot on, trusted them, but lately female officers seem to see only the female side. They act surprised when it all blows up in their face and cannot justify their decisions. I always record all encounters now, once bitten twice shy.
    Bodycam, Bodycam; if you don't actively use one, you might wind up in the can! Visual proof trumps hearsay every time.
    "My comfort animal is a Florida Alligator and I take great comfort every time he eats someone!" - PistolPete

    "​My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.​" - Clarence Buddinton Kelland

  16. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Northampton
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    50
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    mine was a bit expensive. it's gps encrypted and time stamped much the same as that used by the UK police. The footage cannot be easily tampered with and is of the standard to be submitted to court.
    I had it in my previous job in a University and on leaving the boss said I could hang onto it as they were changing to newer versions. In any encounter I always state that video and audio is being recorded, mostly they back off or leave.

  17. #17
    Senior Member Gargamel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Smurf Village, Germany
    Posts
    142
    Reputation
    443
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Here is a good video collection including the "domestic violence industry" and the corrupt UK police.

    https://archive.org/details/Man_Woman_Myth_Video_Archive



    Ever wondered why the cops can afford top range cars like BMW, Volvo and Mercedes?
    #MANOUT - Uncunt the Mighty Vagina from your life and live as a free man

  18. #18
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,872
    Reputation
    13232
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Just arrived from the other place

    Quote Originally Posted by Enfield 500 View Post
    I got red pilled when I was taken from my home by Police and placed in a Psychiatric ward for seven weeks on no other evidence than her word.
    No questions were asked even though there were glaring discrepancies in her allegations, such as how could I have been waving a firearm around in the house when I had placed them all in safe custody with the same police force's armoury, three weeks earlier. Also I was paying for the privilege and had produced receipts for same. No firearms were currently in the home at the time they arrived or had been for three weeks. I just didn't tell cupcake they were not in the locked cabinets. All they had to do was call headquarters, but no cuff me and drag me off, then interview me under caution to find out where my firearms were.
    You couldn't make it up the level of incompetence, finally decided to take me to a Psych ward, just to be able to hold on to me for longer than the criminal law permitted.
    I got myself released seven weeks later by employing a Barrister to force a tribunal under MHA2007 to justify my detention. No reasonable evidence was offered by the hospital trust and I was released on the same day. Costs to me was 3000. I sued under ECHR rules and Police didn't even attend court to defend their actions, finally settling out f court to avoid publicity. The system is rigged.
    This all got brought up in a Court much later at the divorce and unusually the judge ruled in my favour. This is in UK by the way. So no woman will ever again be in my life. Cupcake was hoping for a death by cop scenario she stood to gain my life insurance. Only one officer started to question the situation, he was quickly overruled by the female officers.
    That cop was watching over you. Each day there are people that do subtle things that have profound influences over our lives. Welcome.


Similar Threads

  1. A safe place to land after the other place had a meltdown
    By LosPuke in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 6, 2018, 3:24 AM
  2. The cancer is spreading - Feminism arrived in Thailand
    By Aintdealingwithyoshit in forum Lounge
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: April 10, 2016, 9:17 AM
  3. This is the place
    By Realitycheck in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 9, 2015, 8:53 PM
  4. "reputation" score: How is it arrived?
    By sam luis obispo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 18, 2015, 2:23 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 28, 2014, 4:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •