Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,579
    Reputation
    10333
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    She's #4! And yes a long time ago I did fuck one of them to my eternal REGRET!
    Geez, you're beating them off of your doorstep! Maybe they discussed you in their coffee klatch and took bets on who would be next.

    I'm jumping in my car and going for a drive!
    That's what you get for having a Lamborghini!
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  2. #22
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    2538
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Geez, you're beating them off of your doorstep! Maybe they discussed you in their coffee klatch and took bets on who would be next.



    That's what you get for having a Lamborghini!
    It was 5, I forgot one, and yes the first clusterfuck all came after they found out I banged the 1st one, it was like they realized I was some kind of wife fucker so they lined up all in the span of a few months, the gossip was ripping through the hen house like fire in a hay barn!

    I drive a non assuming car and the muscle car hasn't been out of the garage since 1982, its an eye catcher for sure but very few people have ever seen it, however, RedPillBible saw it, and it will dust a Lamborghini off the line then blow the engine at top end (does wheelies), 4/11 posi, 4 speed, over 400 cid/6.6 liter, air induction and other factory performance goodies. I found motorcycles and their (((VIBRATION))) make chicks hornier than getting sucked into the seat of a muscle car!

  3. #23
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    2472
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    What you need is the perfect pet: a de-scented skunk. When she knocks, out the pet door it goes. And keep the cameras rolling for the laughs.

  4. #24
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    2538
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boar View Post
    What you need is the perfect pet: a de-scented skunk. When she knocks, out the pet door it goes. And keep the cameras rolling for the laughs.
    Why would I want the cent glands removed? I want a skunk trained to go out the pet door and spray the fuck out of the intruder!

    I never was one for veiled threats!

  5. #25

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    You could always pull a Vince Vaughn in "Wedding Crashers" and act like you are in a catatonic state because of some "accident". When she approaches next time, just give her a glazed-over look and start mumbling incoherently. You could also add a bit of corner-mouth drool for extra effect.
    In the future there will be robots.

  6. #26
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    2538
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonobo Protocol View Post
    You could always pull a Vince Vaughn in "Wedding Crashers" and act like you are in a catatonic state because of some "accident". When she approaches next time, just give her a glazed-over look and start mumbling incoherently. You could also add a bit of corner-mouth drool for extra effect.
    I got news for you, I'm like that every morning before my first 10 cups of coffee, and yes, it was morning!

  7. #27
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    1772
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Perhaps you should put a sign on your door? "No Solicitors...including women looking for cock". Then, when there's a knock at the door...answer it naked holding your pet skunk with its ass pointing at her and reply, "Can I help you?"
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  8. #28
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    2538
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    Perhaps you should put a sign on your door? "No Solicitors...including women looking for cock". Then, when there's a knock at the door...answer it naked holding your pet skunk with its ass pointing at her and reply, "Can I help you?"
    Women aren't looking for cock, they're looking for free housing, free money, free emotional tampon, everything but cock, and how can I prove it? The moment you start giving, they start taking, and your cock is left out of the picture, in fact, nothing slams a pussy tighter than a man willing to negotiate for it!

    I cut through the chase by valuing pussy at -$0.00 and all the rest is a liability, and that's how you put things in clear prospective!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    2707
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Married women are the horniest and easiest of all. They have a simp fully locked down and nothing to lose so all they need is a good dicking like in their wild youth. It gets pretty comical at work where all the married sluts are rubbing themselves all over bosses and coworkers while a bunch of naive husbands are paying off their brand new luxury vehicles. Clown world.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Joetech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    497
    Reputation
    1772
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    Women aren't looking for cock, they're looking for free housing, free money, free emotional tampon, everything but cock, and how can I prove it? The moment you start giving, they start taking, and your cock is left out of the picture, in fact, nothing slams a pussy tighter than a man willing to negotiate for it!

    I cut through the chase by valuing pussy at -$0.00 and all the rest is a liability, and that's how you put things in clear prospective!
    After the skunk sprays them they'll never come looking for ANYTHING at your place again. Cock, or...whatever. Just make sure Pepe' LaPeau is facing the right way. Works every time...ask my dog.
    A
    "Don't follow in my footsteps. I stepped in something."

  11. #31
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    548
    Reputation
    2538
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    After the skunk sprays them they'll never come looking for ANYTHING at your place again. Cock, or...whatever. Just make sure Pepe' LaPeau is facing the right way. Works every time...ask my dog.
    A
    How about a porcupine? A skunk just doesn't serve justice the way a porcupine can!

  12. #32
    Senior Member Boar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    315
    Reputation
    2472
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by mgtower View Post
    How about a porcupine? A skunk just doesn't serve justice the way a porcupine can!
    You could tell them it is organic acupuncture and send them the bill....

  13. #33
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    3817
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Next time she knocks on your door then do this.......


  14. #34
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    702
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetech View Post
    You need to have C-PIG visit you. The next time one of those bimbos shows up at your door, have him answer it...dressed as Crissy! After Crissy dresses her down for chasing after HER man, you'll never see a woman at your door again.
    MotherFUCKER! I'd pay to see that!
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  15. #35
    Senior Member Resdayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    House Telvanni
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    702
    Type
    Neutral

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by I'm Gone View Post
    Married women are the horniest and easiest of all. They have a simp fully locked down and nothing to lose so all they need is a good dicking like in their wild youth. It gets pretty comical at work where all the married sluts are rubbing themselves all over bosses and coworkers while a bunch of naive husbands are paying off their brand new luxury vehicles. Clown world.
    Honk honk!
    Lord Nerevar Reborn

  16. #36
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    736
    Reputation
    3817
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: Another neighborhood wife just approached me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Resdayn View Post
    MotherFUCKER! I'd pay to see that!
    Reminds of my neighbor. His boy toy's girlfriend showed up and started screaming her lungs out at him. He just stood there and laughed his head off. It pissed her off more. The cops showed up and she got arrested.


Similar Threads

  1. When you are afraid of your wife.
    By Jan in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: August 30, 2018, 9:43 PM
  2. New to the Neighborhood
    By Twist in forum New Member Intros
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: August 2, 2018, 2:30 PM
  3. Anything to get away from wife
    By Capo in forum Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: January 25, 2017, 3:08 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: December 23, 2015, 9:23 PM
  5. Wife Bonus
    By DanLimitless in forum Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: May 25, 2015, 3:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •