Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,323
    Reputation
    15994
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    I would add that a soft next can also be done by going full beta quickly in a relationship as that will cause a woman to pull away. But the truth is that women always have orbiters, so sam luis obispo is correct that implanted the seed that it was her idea to empower herself with a new relationship is how you are able to evade woman's vengeance. The hamster is able to put itself in a pretzel quite easily...the key is not to use force, but let it happen.

  2. #22

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    A woman's nature is to come out ahead in any transaction. It behooves you to take advantage of a woman's instinct to vine swing from lower branch to higher branch. Channel her hypergamy.

    Remember what Chris Rock said.

    "When a man meets his friend's woman and is pleased with what he sees, he says to himself, 'Boy, someday, I want to meet somebody just like her.'

    But when a woman meets her best friend's man and likes what she sees (pantomiming a woman shaking hands with said boyfriend with eyes wide open in interest) she thinks to herself "I want...him!'"

    One technique of the "soft next" is dangling a vine in front of her, either metaphorically or in real life. In real life, you can "casually" introduce the parasite to her next host, someone with more money/looks/power/etc. than you. Some women are so adept at hypergamy and vine swinging that after just one casual encounter with the "better version" of you, they will have already surreptitiously gotten his phone number, and you will not find out that she transitioned to him until you call her two days later to arrange a date and she tells you that she can't because he is taking her on a weekend getaway to the Virgin Islands or a business trip to Las Vegas.

    This might be too much work, so you might want to do this metaphorically. There is nothing women hate more than a sick or injured man. They are biologically hard wired to leave the wounded man on the battlefield and move their belongings into the cave of the caveman who is uninjured and a better hunter.

    You don't have to fake catching the flu. Women have been known to drop men they have had one night stands with upon finding out he is making alimony payments, he didn't get that promotion/small business loan/green light for his movie project, or that his mother is going to have to move in with him.

    "I've decided to give up the corporate rat-race. There is more to this world than money. I've decided to going to take a big pay cut, join an NGO, and help build rural schools in Nigeria."

    These work because a) your ONS is no longer interested in keeping you and , b) even if she finds out you've moved on, they don't think there is a pay-out in suing you .

  3. #23

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Wow this info is saving lives; both my buddy and i are walking into major loot and we know we are getting it;

    because 8-9 creatures are circuling noticing we are smiling and are happy

    no wives are wrapped around our necks to drag us to pits of hell

    We are the forbidden fruit in the garden of hell we all live in - and vulture creatures are after us

    "Next soft " will work great help against the lawsuits ;

    Also just want to share a story ;

    Last night a hot lady invited me to crash her dinner date she had with her female buddy;

    Both hit the 30-35 wall and are relying on plastic to keep their faces up

    Anyway in my 20's 30's i would beg them to empty my wallet and pay for their fucken coctails; salads and bullshit

    Anywho , my female friend ; introducted me to her blonde creature friend;

    My blonde friend goes ;"what are you getting "
    Ii said heineken;

    The other creatrue jumps in saying "oh thats my favorite beer"

    I half looked at her an said ; ok?
    As in wtf, who is talking to you

    She smirked and shock sighed.., how dare he

    i smiled said good night and walked out

    If i had better game id have them
    Pay for the drink

    but im not that good yet
    Last edited by whatpriceh; January 7, 2016 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Typo

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,217
    Reputation
    9524
    Type
    Bachelor

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Hey, WhatPriceEh, you can't post on this forum till you do an intro. Here is the How To Intro guidelines from the forum Founder, Jagrmeister on this link:
    http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow-intros/intro-27/
    Quote Originally Posted by whatpriceh View Post
    Wow this info is saving lives; both my buddy and i are walking into major loot and we know we are getting it;

    because 8-9 creatures are circuling noticing we are smiling are happy and not wives wrapped around our necks

    We are the forbidden fruit in the garden of hell we all live in - and vulture creatures are after us

    Next soft will work;

    Also just want to share a story ;
    Last night a hot lady invited me to crash her dinner date she had with her female buddy

    Both hit the 30-35 wall and are relying on plastic to keep their faces up

    Anyway my 20's 30's i would beg them to empty my wallet and pay for their fucken coctails and salads and bullshit

    Anwho; last night insaid high to my friend she goes oh this my buddy ; introducting me to her blonde creature friend

    My blonde friens goes what are getting i said heineken;

    The other creatrue jumps in saying "oh thats my favorite beer"

    I half looked at her an said ok? As in wtf who is talking to you

    She smirked i smiled said good night and walked out

    If inwas better id have them
    Pay for the drink but im not that good yet

  5. #25
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,323
    Reputation
    15994
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post
    A woman's nature is to come out ahead in any transaction. It behooves you to take advantage of a woman's instinct to vine swing from lower branch to higher branch. Channel her hypergamy.

    Remember what Chris Rock said.

    "When a man meets his friend's woman and is pleased with what he sees, he says to himself, 'Boy, someday, I want to meet somebody just like her.'

    But when a woman meets her best friend's man and likes what she sees (pantomiming a woman shaking hands with said boyfriend with eyes wide open in interest) she thinks to herself "I want...him!'"

    One technique of the "soft next" is dangling a vine in front of her, either metaphorically or in real life. In real life, you can "casually" introduce the parasite to her next host, someone with more money/looks/power/etc. than you. Some women are so adept at hypergamy and vine swinging that after just one casual encounter with the "better version" of you, they will have already surreptitiously gotten his phone number, and you will not find out that she transitioned to him until you call her two days later to arrange a date and she tells you that she can't because he is taking her on a weekend getaway to the Virgin Islands or a business trip to Las Vegas.

    This might be too much work, so you might want to do this metaphorically. There is nothing women hate more than a sick or injured man. They are biologically hard wired to leave the wounded man on the battlefield and move their belongings into the cave of the caveman who is uninjured and a better hunter.

    You don't have to fake catching the flu. Women have been known to drop men they have had one night stands with upon finding out he is making alimony payments, he didn't get that promotion/small business loan/green light for his movie project, or that his mother is going to have to move in with him.

    "I've decided to give up the corporate rat-race. There is more to this world than money. I've decided to going to take a big pay cut, join an NGO, and help build rural schools in Nigeria."

    These work because a) your ONS is no longer interested in keeping you and , b) even if she finds out you've moved on, they don't think there is a pay-out in suing you .
    A man that is sick is pretty much the safest way to be nexted by a woman. If you call out sick as a man and a woman is left to pick up the slack at work? Ha! They will tell every coworker around her how weak that man is. She will talk smack about how weak he is while he is not there and no one will bat an eyelash.

    It is socially acceptable for women to drop sickly men, so your advice is on point! Use this to your advantage to bug out, and hit the ground running before the hamster has a change of heart. But that doesn't happen as the hamster moves onto a new shiny fairly quickly due to feels haha.

  6. #26

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Here is another way to get a ONS to "next" you.

    "Sorry I haven't called you lately. I've been bummed out. The tests came back. I have testicular cancer. They caught it early, and with a lot of money - Obamacare doesn't pay for these sorts of treatments - I should live. I just wont be able to have children."

  7. #27
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,522
    Reputation
    3781
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    why not just join the Anti-Sex League??
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  8. #28

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    why not just join the Anti-Sex League??

    hmmm....because I actually like sex?

    I may not be able to jump out of an airplane every night, but, under the right circumstances, I can have sex every night...maybe even twice a night.

    Release your inner John Shaft. Walk straight, wear more leather, drop your voice an octave or two, and pretend this is your life's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I
    Last edited by sam luis obispo; April 28, 2017 at 8:57 PM.

  9. #29
    Senior Member Eiji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Sector 001, Earth, UCAS, Ohio Valley region
    Posts
    2,522
    Reputation
    3781
    Type
    pragmatist

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    just had a look in today's paper.... seems that Arkansas has been allowed to defund Planned Parenthood...
    thats the biggest paradox with "pro-lifers" I see...
    they claim to be against abortion... but in the same breath, they're also against contraception.. something that can prevent abortions....
    when are they going to grow a brain and realize there are things in life that no-one (not even men) can have both ways.....

    (at least, that might be good unless some ppl start suing their parents for "wrongful life".....)
    Last edited by Eiji; August 17, 2017 at 8:48 PM.
    "I live in freedom, under my own flag." - Captain Harlock

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C Clarke

    "Who's the more foolish? The Fool? Or the Fool who follows him?" - Obi-wan "Ben" Kenobi

    "In servitutem redigi non recuso" - Latin (translates to "I refuse to be dominated.")

  10. #30
    Senior Member deadb0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    280
    Type
    MRP

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Trust me! I've had a lot of experience with the police and courts. It's NOT innocent until proven guilty, never has been. Don't base your judgement of the legal system on judge Judy and TV/Movie court room drama! Real court is nothing like that.

    If, later on, she goes with a falsie and they work out that you tried to hide who you are that will further imply guilt!

  11. #31

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eiji View Post
    just had a look in today's paper.... seems that Arkansas has been allowed to defund Planned Parenthood...
    thats the biggest paradox with "pro-lifers" I see...
    they claim to be against abortion... but in the same breath, they're also against contraception.. something that can prevent abortions....
    when are they going to grow a brain and realize there are things in life that no-one (not even men) can have both ways.....

    (at least, that might be good unless some ppl start suing their parents for "wrongful life".....)
    Eiji, I have no idea what your post has to do with the topic being discussed.

    Also, I don't see how Planned Parenthood has the right to demand money from taxpayers to subsidize its lucrative business.

    Finally, I think you are generalizing. There are many who oppose abortion, but feel that contraception is a basic human right. (But if you need to pick on "pro-lifers" to vent your anger at today, nobody's stopping you.)

    Look at it at from the point of the Constitution. We are all free to pursue "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness," but no where in the Constitution does the word "abortion" or "contraception" appear, nor does it assign the federal government the duty to fund either activity.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  12. #32
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    1,066
    Reputation
    10076
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Don't base your judgement of the legal system on judge Judy and TV/Movie court room drama! Real court is nothing like that.
    This is why you need to be very well informed as a MGTOW.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Azure Nomad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    3,323
    Reputation
    15994
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Being informed is part of the process and is an ongoing process. What you chooses to do with that information is something else...which is why if you choose to go back to how things were...and pretend you have seen what going your own way means as a man. It is not happening, because you can't dial back time to an era where social dynamics were clear and enforced by all of society.

    Adapt and enjoy the beer as a mgtow.

  14. #34

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Getting your ONS to move on of her own volition and voluntary monkey branch to the BBD (bigger, better deal) requires some a little understanding of her particular likes and dislikes. Understand what her greedy little heart wants, convince her that you cannot provide it, and she will let you go quicker than a tick whose butt has been covered in nail polish (when ticks are feeding, they breath through their butts.)

    She convinced herself that she wanted to bed you because you scratched some itch she had.

    Maybe you provided her with vagina tingles. Maybe she thought you would provide her with more social status. Maybe she thought she could turn a alpha mustang into a beta plow horse provider. Perhaps she hopes you will advance her career, write her college term papers for her, or introduce her to a better quality of men she could rinse. Maybe she was tired of dating men who took her to Red Lobster for dates and wanted someone who would take her to restaurants that require reservations and valet parking.

    Find out why she thought you were the BBD that she needed to cheat on her boyfriend or husband to be with, and sabotage that. Maybe you tell her that your company might lay off. Or that the Federal Trade Commission will not approve your company's merger and your stocks will be losing a lot of value. Or that hot car she swooned over is a rental.

    Or get creative! Instead of that pricey second date she was expecting, make a stop at the grocery store, then take her to a nursing home. Pick some out-of-it dementia patient and give them the cookies. Try interacting with the patient. The patient will honestly not know who you are, but later you tell your ONS that it is either a) your mother/father, or b) the person who raised you, and that it is "so saaad (sniff) that 'nana' doesn't even remember who you are."

    L
    et her know there will be know weekend getaways or expensive gifts for her because you need to visit 'nana' every chance you can, and you are saving up for "her operation." This will work if she is a gold-digger, but if she is looking for a father for her children, you can tell her how worried you are that 'nana's' condition is hereditary, and you don't want to pass it on to your children.
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.

  15. #35

    Re: Pump and dump. Avoiding false rape charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by sam luis obispo View Post

    Release your inner John Shaft. Walk straight, wear more leather, drop your voice an octave or two, and pretend this is your life's theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I
    Eiji, this is part of the class where we see if you have been paying attention. I cannot confirm if you have worked on the voice or have bought a full length coat to go with your burly turtlenecks, but we can give you a pop quiz. Fellow posters, you, too, can see how well you can channel your early 1970s manly zeitgeist.

    Question #1: Who is the black private dick who is like a sex machine with all the chicks?
    A: Alik Sakharov
    B: Me!
    C: John Shaft
    D: Trick question! I am not a detective, but I am a sex machine with all the chicks.

    Question #2: Who is the man who would risk his life for his brother man?
    A: Azure Nomad
    B: Me!
    C: John Shaft

    Question 3: Can you dig it?
    A: Yes.
    B: No.

    Question 4: Who is the cat that won't cop out? Will not send you all about?
    A: Me
    B: What? I don't understand?
    C: John Shaft

    Question 5: Complete this sentence: You are a complicated man. No one understands you but your....
    A: Mother
    B: Psychologist
    C: Accountant
    D: Woman

    Bonus Question: They this cat is a bad....
    A: tipper
    B: dancer
    C: driver
    D: mother fucker
    An escort is a woman you occasionally financially support only when she has sex with you.

    A date is a woman you occasionally financially support in the hope she will have sex with you.

    A wife is a woman you constantly financially support even when she is not having sex with you.

    An ex-wife is a woman you constantly financially support with alimony so she can have sex......with someone else.


Similar Threads

  1. Bad Sex=Rape Charge
    By FapMaster in forum News Articles
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: November 1, 2018, 8:47 PM
  2. False Rape Accuser graduates
    By Primus_Pilus in forum Lounge
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: May 26, 2015, 4:03 AM
  3. Another false rape charge goes unpunished
    By Unboxxed in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: May 24, 2015, 7:08 AM
  4. Pump & Dump (F*ck and Chuck)
    By jagrmeister in forum MGTOW Dictionary
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 26, 2014, 2:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •