Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,468
    Reputation
    9412
    Type
    enigmatic

    LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    Same IP registered two names within 12 minutes of each other.

    LarsAndTheRealGirl - female; registration info includes sex toys website.

    MGTOW4Ever - posted in six threads right away. No Intro. Email address appears on StopForumSpam.com.

    We just went through a dual registration situation the other day. NO!
    Last edited by Unboxxed; April 19, 2019 at 5:37 AM.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  2. #2
    Senior Member Opaque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Planet Earth/Northern Hemisphere/Land of Low wages & High taxes
    Posts
    910
    Reputation
    8574
    Type
    Sagacious

    Re: LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    Allow me to say that you are doing a praiseworthy job sir! I think we have some campaign targeted at REAL MGTOW's who this forum most represents. It seems that trolls have infiltrated and diluted every other forum, but we still stand strong!

  3. #3
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,468
    Reputation
    9412
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    Allow me to say that you are doing a praiseworthy job sir! I think we have some campaign targeted at REAL MGTOW's who this forum most represents. It seems that trolls have infiltrated and diluted every other forum, but we still stand strong!
    Thank you. It's a group effort here as well because look how you recognized that NGC had the same characteristics as MWC and it turned out to be the same guy! You have "street smarts" here!
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  4. #4
    Senior Member MGTOWFOREVER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    699
    Reputation
    3696
    Type
    Living on my own terms

    Re: LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Unboxxed View Post
    Same IP registered two names within 12 minutes of each other.

    LarsAndTheRealGirl - female; registration info includes sex toys website.

    MGTOW4Ever - posted in six threads right away. No Intro. Email address appears on StopForumSpam.com.

    We just went through a dual registration situation the other day. NO!
    There is only one MgtowFOREVER and thats me!

  5. #5
    Senior Member mgtower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    414
    Reputation
    2109
    Type
    Ghost

    Re: LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    Thanks for cleaning up the vaginal infection in isle 3! They're the worst!

  6. #6
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    1242
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    I had left this site for a while but would read on here without logging in from time to time, I had noticed these forums went to shit with all the sock puppets, women, trolls, and manginas, like the old mgtow.com site. These forums here had gotten so shitty I was wondering why nobody did anything about it. It seems like your the only one doing anything about it. Since you’ve been cleaning it here, the forums have gotten a lot better. And it’s even tolerable now.
    #HE IS THE ONE #LEGENDARY CROSS #MGTOW JESUS CHRIST

    #(DEFENDER OF MGTOW FORUM GO YOUR OWN WAY)

    #LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN. (Luke 3:22)

    #I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (John14:6)

    #IN MY VISION AT NIGHT I LOOKED, AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS ONE LIKE A SON OF MAN, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. HE APPROACHED THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AND WAS LED INTO HIS PRESENCE.(Daniel 7:3)

  7. #7
    Moderator Unboxxed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,468
    Reputation
    9412
    Type
    enigmatic

    Re: LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    Quote Originally Posted by #Redpillbible View Post
    I had left this site for a while but would read on here without logging in from time to time, I had noticed these forums went to shit with all the sock puppets, women, trolls, and manginas, like the old mgtow.com site. These forums here had gotten so shitty I was wondering why nobody did anything about it. It seems like your the only one doing anything about it. Since you’ve been cleaning it here, the forums have gotten a lot better. And it’s even tolerable now.
    I appreciate that, and that I could be making a difference. Please consider sending the above message, just like it is, to jagrmeister, the Admin here. I've asked him for additional mod privileges to be more timely and agile in dealing with trolls, if any such tools are available that is, and also I've asked him to consider changing how we process new registrants. Perhaps more voices speaking to him than just my own can make the difference. I just want to do this job well. Thank you.
    The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. - Mark Twain

    The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.
    - Henry David Thoreau

    There are 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

    Suitable for bookmarking: www.fakehatecrimes.org and www.breitbart.com/tag/hate-crime-hoax

  8. #8
    Senior Member #Redpillbible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Heaven
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    1242
    Type
    # I AM THE WAY

    Re: LarsAndTheRealGirl / MGTOW4Ever

    I will send it right now so he can see it.
    #HE IS THE ONE #LEGENDARY CROSS #MGTOW JESUS CHRIST

    #(DEFENDER OF MGTOW FORUM GO YOUR OWN WAY)

    #LIKE A DOVE FROM HEAVEN. (Luke 3:22)

    #I AM THE WAY AND THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME. (John14:6)

    #IN MY VISION AT NIGHT I LOOKED, AND THERE BEFORE ME WAS ONE LIKE A SON OF MAN, COMING WITH THE CLOUDS OF HEAVEN. HE APPROACHED THE ANCIENT OF DAYS AND WAS LED INTO HIS PRESENCE.(Daniel 7:3)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •